Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~Just eat its life. No need for meat. We don’t eat meat. You know that. I know that. Just eat spirit. It strong and powerful.~

Desiree: ~I never saw their bodies burn. I was there… They didn’t burn the bodies.~ *shakes her head* ~It’s still possible…~ *sighs* Go ahead and tell my father about this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *squeaks at Lezprah and pokes the carapice again, snapping her jaws, purring. She moves back in on the turtle and begins to bite at it, consuming the life energies escaping it*

Kalysto: *makes a short frustrated sound and shakes his head* Yeah, I’ll go ahead and tell him. *walks out of the hospital ward and out of the medical facility so he can find Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *moves back once he’s had his fill. Stretching, he releases a large yawn. He then makes himself comfortable as he waits for Mahret to finish her fill* ~You do well. Maybe now will stop bothering other dog for scraps.~

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto’s actions. However, she leaves him be. Instead, she just tries to make herself comfortable on the hospital bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *squeaks at Lezprah, then begins to tap the shell of the turtle again, nosing it with her maw*

Zulmire: *glances at the interaction between Kalysto and Desiree, then leans back against the wall near the window, not wanting to say anything nor interrupt it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~I’m done, you may do as you wish with the thing. I need no more. I want no more. I have enough.~

Desiree: *glances at Zulmire then grins* Do you need to tell Arte about this? I know she’s been very happy over my pregnancy. I’m certain that she sees it as a grandchild or something. Right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *nods his head* Yeh, she does. Wan’ me t’ go get her? *heads for the door, stopping in the doorway* You’ll beh fine, right?

Kalysto: *knocks on the front door of Sephiroth’s house and stands back to wait for somebody to answer the door, not liking the idea of just barging in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, I’ll be fine. If anything happens, I have several doctors here that can take care of me. Don’t worry. *she nods* My brother is probably here at the moment too. I can ask for him if something happens.

Jenna: *looks up as she hears the knocking noises. She then sighs and pats the top of Seph’s head* I’ll go get it. *she then slips out of his lap before moving to answer the door. She then tilts her head as she sees Kalysto* You don’t come by here that often..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I know. *frowns* Look, I’m here to tell you that Desiree is giving birth. Or will in a few hours. She has gone into labor. *steps back from the door a bit, looking discontent* You might want to go see her. I don’t know.

Zulmire: Okey-dokey. *waves a hand and walks out, leaving Desiree in the room with Droozun, who is obediently sitting under a chair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, I see. Thank you for coming here to tell us. Come in, no need to wait outside. *she steps aside to grant Kalysto access to her home* Do you want something to eat or drink while I tell Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* No thanks. I don’t think I’d be very interested in it right now anyway. *looks rather unhappy as he steps inside* He’s going to be really mad. Are you sure you want to tell him? I mean… *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Don’t worry much about his anger. He has a lot on his mind at the moment… *shakes her head* Just wait here. *she then turns around so that she can head back to her room. Once there, she moves over to Seph’s side before making a soft grunting noise to get his attention* I have been informed that Desiree is in labor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I see… *slides off the bed* Shall we go then? I imagine she’d want us to be there for it. *sighs* Don’t you think?

Kalysto: *stands just inside the doorway, looking around awkwardly as Jenna tells him to stay there. He leans back and waits for her, still rather discontent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *slinks past Kalysto as he waits for Jenna to return. The red dragon then stalks into the kitchen before he moves onto his hind legs so that he he can pry open the refrigerator. He then takes a large roast*

Jenna: *nods in agreement* She’ll at least want you there. *she then steps aside to give him room to move about*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slides off the bed and gets to his feet. He tosses the pre-scripted wedding vows onto the bed and heads for the door* At the clinic, yes? *heads out of the doorway to go down the stairs, grunting at he sees Kalysto* Congratulations.

Kalysto: *watches Xelong curiously but doesn’t comment. When Sephiroth addresses him he stands upright properly and nods warily Th-thanks…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know, but I imagine so. Kalysto knows where she is. So, following him would be the most likely logical plan. *she frowns as she hears the two males converse. However, she chooses not to intervene*

Xelong: *shuts the fridge door once he’s grabbed the meat. He then slinks back into the living room, planning on moving back to his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands there a few moments, then grunts* Well? Lead the way.

Kalysto: Right… *motions for them to follow. He walks out of the house and heads back for the medical facility. Once inside, he walks back into Desiree’s room, waving to her* Your mother and father are coming.

Zulmire: *also leads Arte into the room not much time later* We be back, ‘mon. *pokes her shoulder lightly* Still nothin’, I see. Heh.

Arte: *moves over the other side of the bed and grasps Desiree’s hand, grinning at her* You are luckeh, ‘mon. You be happy. When over, I mean.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *follows from a slight distance as Kalysto leads them to the clinic. Once outside Desiree’s room, she frowns as she notices how many people are inside. So, she simply steps outside and decides to wait in the hallway*

Desiree: *is currently experiencing another contraction. So, she yelps as Zulmire pokes her before frowning at him* Eh.. hi.. *pants once the contraction passes* Not happy now, that’s for certain..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands outside also, not wanting to go in and talk with Desiree in the presence of so many others. He grunts and folds his arms, tapping his feet*

Kalysto: *glances at Sephiroth and Jenna from the doorway and sighs* *”You’re not going to come in? Or… do you want us to go out first and take off for a bit so you can go in alone?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* ~I’ve been pregnant before. I can definitely say that having so many people in a single room was not very welcome during labor. Anyway, she doesn’t particularly like me.~ *she then glances at Seph* ~I can’t speak for him though.~

Desiree: *is silent for the most part. For now, she’s just grabbed the water and is downing it, partially because she feels dehydrated, and partially to make herself forget the pain that she’s been feeling on and off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”It’s gonna be hours before she starts bearing down for it, so come on in…”* frowns* *”I’m sure she’d appreciate seeing you and that you took the effort to show up. Right….?”* *sighs, not happy with the situation at all*

Arte: *takes a seat nearby and begins to slowly wave her hands and chant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* ~There’s no reason for me to rush to go in there. If you think it’s important, talk to Sephiroth. However, I am certain that I am not someone that’s high on her list.~ *closes her eyes* ~And It didn’t take much effort at all. I am her mother.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs, then glances at everyone* Shoo. Go out so her parents can go in and say hi. *pokes Zulmire on the shoulder* Go… make a voodoo charm for the kid or something. *glances at Arte* “Zem tol. Oet, oet, oet!” *waves with his hands*

Sephiroth: *tilts his head and narrows his eyes lightly* What is he doing….?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I believe he’s telling them all to get lost. *shrugs* I believe he thinks that your reason for staying out here is the same as mine. I’m just trying not to make that room too crowded. *shakes her head* At least he means well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters, stepping back as Zulmire and Arte walk past, slipping outside the facility* That is yet to be seen… *steps into the room, nodding at Desiree* Hello girl.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *perks up as she hears her father’s voice. She then grins and moves over to him. Soon enough, she hugs onto him* Father! *grinning, she looks up at him* I didn’t think you’d come.

Jenna: *groans at Seph’s response to her statement. However, she just sadly shakes her head and remains in the hallway*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.