Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *snorts at Kalysto then gets up* Fine. *shakes her head and moves into the bathroom. Soon enough, she begins to shower and clean off the grunge from the day before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wakes up a short time later, rubbing his limbs due to pressure being on them thanks to the hard wooden floor during the night. He hears the shower running and moves to his feet, knocking on the door before moving into the bathroom* Want company?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is silent for several minutes as she considers Kalysto’s suggestion. After a moment though, she just uses her psychic abilities to open up the door for him. As she does this, she continues to lather shampoo into her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *steps into the shower and stands under the water, initially just wanting to get wet and rinse himself off. He rubs at the pressure sores on his shoulder, then tries to grab some hair shampoo so he can rub it through his hair* So how was your night? I didn’t even know I was on the floor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Softly speaks* It was… *shrugs and turns her back to him. She then continues to lather up her hair. She is still rather miserable over what happened the day before* I… I slept well enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh that’s good. *tilts his head to one side, and there is an echoing crunching sound as he cricks out his neck* Gotta be better than my night… damn floor. Ouch. *rubs his neck, then stands under the water to warm it up. A few moments later, he loudly breaks wind, though doesn’t seem to care in the slightest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crinkles her nose in disgust. Frowning, she turns her back on Kalysto and continues to lather herself up. She is poignantly silent and keeps on staring down at the ground as she washes up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rinses out his hair, then stands under the water for another few moments before quickly soaping his body up, spending less than a minute or two on that before he washes himself off again. Once done, he steps out to dry himself off* Take care. I have to open the shop in about fifteen minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at her shoulder over at Kalysto. She then nods before softly mumbling out* Ok. I’ll be here. *she then steps under the water so that she can rinse off as well. After several more minutes than necessary, she turns off the water then steps out to dry off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t seem to notice Desiree’s mood as he wanders back out into the bedroom to finish drying off, getting changed a moment later. He grabs up the keys to the shop and wanders out of the house to go open it up for the day*

Milena: *is now making loud chirping noises. Her small paws hold up the leather head-dress Zulmire has made out of leather and feathers, and she begins to make an almost-warbling noise as she waddles around on her feet with the item*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *finally gets dressed, placing on the normal loose clothing that she’s been wearing since she’s started showing. She then moves down the stairs. Managing a small grin as she spots Milena, she nods at her before moving to settle herself on the couch. Soon after, she turns on the television*

Jenna: *is currently in the backyard of her house. At the moment, she’s set up several cans in various places around the fence and other parts of the backyard. Using this set-up, she’s practicing her marksmanship by firing at the cans*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *quickly wanders over to Desiree and begins clumsily dancing* Vooh-dooh on youuu!! *suddenly runs at the couch, then tries to climb up onto it, wanting to headbutt Desiree good and proper. However, she is not big enough to climb it, and struggles, whining after a few seconds*

Zulmire: I… well dat be interestin’. *raises his eyebrows slightly, then buries his face in his hands* I no teach her ‘dat…. really. I didn’t. *sighs*

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna from his window, then resumes working, seeming utterly bored and disgruntled*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Don’t worry. I have a lot of siblings. I know that they mimic and pick up things without anyone noticing. *she then reaches down to offer Milena a hand to pull on* Not going back to being an elf?

Jenna: Hmm… *narrows her eyes as she aims at a can more than fifty meters away and tries to shoot it with a desert eagle pistol. Once she hits the target, she sighs with boredom before contacting Rhyderi* ~Blonde boy, you said you wanted to learn things from me. Are you interested in taking a few lessons now?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *blinks at Desiree, then shakes her head, trying to telepathically indicate that she doesn’t know how. The one time she did it, she was copying Jenna when she transformed from a dragon-hybrid back into her humanoid form*

Rhyderi: *”Right this very moment? I suppose so. Give me a moment to organize myself for sparring. Or something like that.”* *picks up a bread roll and stuffs it in his mouth before walking outside to meet up with Jenna* *”What sort of things do you have in mind?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, you should be able to do it the same way that you did before. Just do the same thing, mimic my mother.~ *she pats the top of Milena’s head* ~Not that it’s a bad thing when you’re like this, but you’re not as hefty.~

Jenna: ~I would suggest not bringing that metal stuff you wear. You want to learn martial arts, correct? I’ll get you the standard attire that is worn by men who train in the arts.~ *holsters her gun and sets it in a cabinet where she’s stored such things as of late. She then thinks for a moment as she tries to determine where to get a suit for Rhyderi*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *”How do I….? Don’t know.”* *shrugs her shoulders, then tries to climb the couch again, digging her claws into it so she can haul herself up properly, chirping loudly*

Rhyderi: *”Oh, I see. Very well, I can do that. One moment.”* *heads back to Kalysto’s house and begins to remove his armor plating, staring down at the cotton and leather underlay he wears underneath it. He quickly moves out of the room and sneaks into Kalysto’s, beginning to go through his every-day wear to steal some for use*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well… I’ve never changed shape, so I don’t know… But… *looks up at Zulmire* You’ve changed shape from time to time. Do you think you can help Milena out? She doesn’t remember how she made herself an elf before.

Jenna: *stops then shrugs* ~Very well, we shall see what you come up with.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *places on a shirt and some corduroy pants, then wanders outside, heading over to Jenna’s location after several moments* I am here. Without weapons. And armor. Please go ahead and teach me what you would deem useful.

Zulmire: Ehh.. it may be different for everyone. I not know how that work… *points to Milena* Wif’ me, it be spiritual based. *raises a hand and morphs into a Ghost Wolf* *”See?”*

Milena: *blinks at Zulmire, then abandons her attempts to climb the couch, running at him instead, grabbing his paws to hug* Eeeee!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over Rhyderi as he arrive then deeply frowns* You seriously plan on working out in that? Can those clothes even allow for proper breathing and movement. *moves closer to Rhyderi and pokes at the pants*

Desiree: Ah, well, I was hoping that maybe you had some guidance to give to the girl. I do not know what sort of magic she uses at all. *allows herself a small grin as Milena runs at Zulmire* I think she likes you as a dog.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: It’s a solid material. Perhaps you have something better in mind? *shrugs* I am not sure – let me know either way because I am open to anything. As long as it does not involve skimpy fashion.

Zulmire: *places a paw on Milena’s head* *”Magic? I am not even sure what kind she uses. It’s different to anything I’ve smelled before. But I’m sure it has its use. Treat her like a Mage until she shows otherwise? That is how Kalysto worked out.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, indeed. That will probably be best. I don’t want you overheating or anything. *shakes her head before straightening up. After examining him for another few moments, she closes her eyes so that she can concentrate on her magic. Soon enough, she casts a spell to change the properties of Rhyderi’s clothing and change it into the cotton suit usually worn by practitioners of Karate*

Desiree: I didn’t mean it quite that way. Still, it can’t hurt for her to try to see if she can learn anything from you. Right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances down at his clothes, then flattens his brows at Jenna* That really didn’t do very much, did it? * pulls at the sleeve, then makes a short humphing sound* Yeah, it’s alright. Very lightweight and weird though. How are you supposed to take any damage in this?

Zulmire: Rrr…. *morphs himself back into his natural form, then sits crosslegged on the floor again* I c’n teach her some stuff. Some other stuff… ehh. Is touch an’ go, no? Will have to see, yah.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: This isn’t about taking damage. You stated that you wanted to learn martial arts, so I shall start with Jujutsu. This is about teaching you how to move, not about taking damage. *she crosses her arms* Bur first, show me what you know.

Desiree: I wasn’t asking you to teach her everything. However, I’m certain between you, my mother, and Kalysto, she’ll learn things soon enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *smirks and moves into an unarmed fighting stance. He begins to gently move in it, then performs a slow easy and precise sword dance he was taught in his youth* Unless you would rather something more in a different style.

Zulmire: *nods slowly* I c’n teach her about fire. ‘dat be no problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns as she watches Rhyderi and realizes what he’s doing* So… You were never taught how to do anything hand-to-hand? Not a single thing that didn’t involve a sword? *shakes her head* A shame.

Desiree: *nods* I’m certain that would work out well.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.