Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi’s reply came rather quickly. *”So I guess you want me to babysit again, huh? One day, I’m the one who’s going to have the babies who need sitting for, just you wait. Then it will be payback time.”*

Kalysto made a huffy sound and stomped off to the wardrobe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree paused in her job of scrambling eggs to release a heavy sigh. ~Rhyderi… My dear friend. You’re gay. Not going to happen.~

Shaking her head, the young woman continued to quickly whip up a breakfast. Soon enough, she was setting down french toast and scrambled eggs on the kitchen table.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I’m not gay…”* Rhyderi seemed most upset. *”Wherever did you get an idea like that!?”*

Kalysto finished up with his preparation and stomped to the kitchen so Desiree could feed him. He slumped into the kitchen chair and sat down to breakfast, behaving similar to a tantruming child. He plucked up his knife and fork and began to bash the ends on the table.

“I want pancakes.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gently tugged on a tuft of Kalysto’s hair. “You’re not getting pancakes. I made french toast. Now, go ahead and eat.”

She then sighed at Rhyderi’s action to her proclamation. ~It’s pretty obvious, Rhyderi. The way you don’t pay attention to women at all. The way you look at men.. It all basically spells itself out. You’re gay.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glared at Desiree, but tucked into his meal anyway. “Stop pulling on my hair and my ears,” He complained in-between bites of his breakfast. “It really hurts and I don’t like it… how would you like it if I did it to you?”

Rhyderi would have yelled if he could. *”Just because I find women frightening, it doesn’t mean I’m homosexual! I have better standards than that!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Rhyderi…. I think I need to take a video of how you react around good looking men. You’re most definitely gay,~ Desiree sighed once more before she lightly batted Kalysto’s shoulder.

“Oh, stop that. We both know you’re not in pain with what I do,” Desiree smirked at her husband. “I don’t pull hard enough to cause you a single lick of pain.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m saying no, goddamnit. I’m not kidding.” Kalysto glared at Desiree, trying to convey the fact that he was in no mood to joke around. “I hate you touching my hair and my ears. Stop pulling on them. Show some respect and actually listen to me, OK? This is far from the first time I’ve said this to you, too…” He huffed in frustration and resumed eating.

*”I think you need to be quiet!”* Rhyderi responded. *”I don’t like women… I don’t like men in that way either. Now leave me be!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree shook her head, knowing full well that Kalysto was being overdramatic. For the time being, she let him be. Instead, she just sat down to munch on some french toast. However, after a moment, she snorted.

“Your brother is in denial,” the young woman stated. “He doesn’t want to believe that he’s gay.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto shook his head and laughed aloud. “My, that was random. What makes you think he’s gay? He’s always been afraid of women, and I just tease him about being gay. Do you have a gaydar or something?” He cleaned his plate and began washing it up in the sink.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“He was saying that we would have to repay him some day by watching his children when he had some,” Desiree calmly explained. “I simply had to let him know that was not ever going to happen. And I’ve seen the way he acts around men. He’s definitely gay.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Hey, maybe it will. He’s in serious denial right now, maybe he’ll stick it into some women before he wakes up to himself. Then he could father a couple of kids…” Kalysto began to hum. “Mmm, maybe not.”

He headed into the alchemy laboratory and shut the door behind him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree paused as she watched Kalysto walk away into his laboratory. “Hey! Get out here! We need to be leaving. Get your ass back out here, Kalysto!”

The young woman rushed forward to pound her fist on the door.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto laughed a little when Desiree began to bang on the door. He realised that he probably had the upper hand in here, and he quickly locked the door so she couldn’t get in.

“I’m sorry, dear… what are you saying?” He called out, a huge smug grin plastered on his face. “I’m a little hard-of-hearing from all the times you pulled on my ears, I think you broke something.”

Kalysto twirled around in his chair and quickly locked the door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree continued to bang the door in fury. “Kalysto, we need to get going! Stop playing around!”

Scowling in frustration, the young woman sent out a teleketic wave in an attempt to break down the door. “This really isn’t funny..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Because Kalysto hadn’t bothered reinforcing the door on both sides, it was only protected from blasts internally. When the shock came from the outside, the door snapped off it’s structure with relative ease. A shower of door-frame fragments flew all around the lab, some of the larger ones knocking experiments off their counter-tops.

Kalysto quickly hit the deck and covered his head with his hands as some of the alchemy-liquids reacted and began to smoulder and explode around him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree’s eyes widened as she saw how violently the door flew open. She had only intended to jar it open. However, the door had given in with much more ease than she had expected. Nonetheless, Kalysto needed to get to his appointment. So, she cleared her throat.

“This isn’t the time to be playing around.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto raised his head to glare at his mate. He was particularly unimpressed with her right now, and made this known by snorting angrily. He began to pick up fragments of broken glass and adjust intact bottles on the table-tops.

“Did you really need to be doing that…?” Kalysto huffed. “I mean, it’s one thing that you want take away my masculinity, but it’s another thing to take away my livelihood and hobby too.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I… I really didn’t mean to cause that much damage, Kalysto. I just wanted to get the door open. It just.. gave in really easily,” Desiree shook her head. For a while, regret showed on her face. However, she quickly hardened her expression to glare at Kalysto. “No matter, we need to get going. And you’re not going to be a eunuch. It’s just going to block the flow of juices, that’s all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto scowled. “Have you even read the risks of vasectomy, Desiree?” He glared further. “It makes your testicles shrink. It causes pain for weeks afterwards. It kills your desire for sex.” He picked up a box of cork stoppers. “So if you want a neutered husband who has no sex-drive, keep doing what you’re doing…”

He dusted his hands off and headed for the door. “Let’s go then, because you’re not listening to me saying ‘no’.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree hissed in frustration. “Kalysto, you know full well I’ve been on birth control and still had a pregnancy. This is the best way to avoid any further pregnancies. Condoms and birth control have failed..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“So you’ve said…” Kalysto hissed in return with equal frustration. “Many times over…” He shot her another glare as he moved past and outside. His ears were pinned back as far as they would go as he made his way out to the car. Without another word he moved into the passenger seat and buckled himself in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Groaning in frustration, Desiree moved over to the vehicle so that she could climb in as well. Before buckling up, she tilted her head toward Kalysto.

“Do you have any alternative suggestions other than the items we’ve already tried, Kalysto? I just… nothing else seems to be the most effective.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I think we’ve been through everything, now. Short of abstinence…” Kalysto narrowed his eyes as he turned his attention down towards the new car’s floor mats under his feet, “…which is more likely after this procedure, seeing as though it kills your sex-drive.”

He shrugged. “Just start the car. I’m immortal, so what does it matter, right? I’ll let you have your little experiment at the expense of my gnads.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree deeply frowned again as she toyed with her keys. “I really don’t want you to hate me though… How about we just ask about what can be done instead then?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto’s expression visibly softened and he sighed, turning his head towards her after another moment. “I don’t hate you. I don’t blame you either.” He shrugged slightly. “You’re just looking for alternative methods because the ones you’ve used so far haven’t worked… I can’t fault you for that, Desi.”

He returned his attention to the floor again. “It’s just going to make me less of a man than I already am. And considering how effeminate I am already, I may as well be a woman, right?” He shrugged once more. “We’re going to be late.”

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.