Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, you get to be with me now… And we’ll try to help fix it so you can see, ok?~ *pats Mahret’s head then yawns* ~Take as many of those energy balls as you want. I can always make more.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *moves to her feet and plucks them up in her mouth, devouring them quickly. She begins to sniff around on the floor, before wandering outside* *”Can find more.”

*meanwhile the trolls are beginning to return from their communal bathing. They begin to return back into the village, and Arte steps into the tent, wearing nothing more than a woven robe around her. She chuckles at Desiree, then sits opposite from her. relaxing against the tent’s supports* “Life is easy out here, no? It’s a shame you no desire to live here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yawns and curls up in the cot as she’s left alone. As Mahret leaves, she mumbles out* Don’t look too far away. It’s best that you stay near me… *is nearly asleep by the time that Arte comes into the tent. So, even if she had a clue what the troll had said, she wouldn’t really put up much of a response*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *remains outside, seated under a huge palm tree. He pays no mind to the other Trolls who walk around him to gather up the fallen coconuts from the tree that day, and he just stares off into the North, seeming to be waiting on the Orcs to arrive with his stuff*

Mahret: *apprehensively stands outside the tent and scoots back in, not wanting to be around the Trolls incase they should bully or injure her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a content sigh as she drifts off to sleep. As her muscles relax and she looses grip on conciousness, her right hand slides over to hang off the side of the cot*

*not too far away from the village, a large explosion fills the air before several high-pitched screams are heard. If anyone investiages this sounds, they’d find the burning forms of several small “midgets” who had irritated Jenna*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *has just wandered back to the village himself. When he hears the explosion, he is quick to place on some tribal robes, mount up on his raptor and run off towards the source of the noise. When he comes upon the smoke and burning, he looks around, confused* What ‘da hell…

Kalysto: *flicks an ear at the explosion, but because he is used to hearing things like that, he doesn’t flinch. He rises to his feet as he sees a pack of three riding wolves and riders come in from the north*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is standing over a still squirming “munchkin” and glaring down at it. She then slams her boot into his head and tries to end his squirming and cursing by snapping his neck* Annoying punks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *calls out to Jenna once he senses her out nearby* What th’ hell are yeh doin’ anyway? Why are y’ doin’ this?

Kalysto: *begins heading towards the group of three* *”Desiree? Looks like we can get out of here now. The group came with our stuff. And by the looks of things… lots of it. Lots of… I dont even know some of the stuff they do have.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Zulmire before loudly snorting* These things ran up here and went on about how I should help them out with some “raid”. When I said no, they badgered me. *shakes her head* I was not very impressed, and now, they’re not much of anything, now are they?

Desiree: *groans and tries to bury her face into the cot* Ehhh…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Oh I see… *kicks at one of the corpses, then growls and leaps down off his raptor, clicking at her, pointing to another that is still twitching* Go eet it. *smirks* Yeh did th’ right thing. Nobody likes these damned creatures. C’mon back. I be thinkin’ Kalysto leavin’ soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Yes, they’ve been preparing to leave for a bit. I believe they were wrapping up business and only got held up by a technicality. *shrugs and snorts at the “midgets”* At least now those things will believe that I am indeed a magic wielder. Idiots.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: I don’t t’ink they can now. ‘Dey be dead. *picks up one of the heads and punts it away, laughing softly* Geh and get yourself back t’ the village. Like I said, Kalysto will be ready to go soon. I already told yeh why.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at Zulmire before grunting in annoyance* I was trying to avoid going into that village again. I do not particularly feel like getting swarmed by a bunch of idiots who want to kill me. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *sighs and shakes his head* I’ll tell ‘da keeds to come out t’ you, ‘den… jes don’t kill any more people, okey? *shakes his head* Okey… *moves back onto his raptor and heads back towards the village*

Kalysto: *hands his money over to the Orcs on the wolves, then begins setting down the crates and bags of things they have brought for him* *”Desiree? Are you there?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* I’ll come to them. Just try to keep your fellow blue guys away from me. *she then moves to follow after Zulmire. She tilts her head as she spots the riding wolves, but doesn’t comment. Soon enough, she stops to stand in front of Kalysto*

Desiree: Errr.. *grumbles and tries to curl up, still quite interested in sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, hey… Desiree is asleep right now. I don’t know what you want to do with that. *begins carrying the boxes and supply bags into the tent, not wanting to keep them out in the open long incase somebody accuses him of being favored by the Horde. He quickly comes out again to stuff the rest of the boxes inside, then closes the tent flaps, sighing* *”Get inside…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *watches Kalysto move the boxes around. Once he asks her to come inside, she nods before stepping through the tent flaps. Once inside, she looks at first Desiree, then at the Marhet, finally stopping at Arte* Well, can’t say that I haven’t seen stranger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I can’t really say much about them. But yeah… an odd bunch, no? *leans back against one of the tent poles* Desiree wanted to take Arte back with us to show her our world. But she’s sleeping now… *pats one of the crates beside him* I’ll teach her common in time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As long as she causes no trouble, which I see no indications of, I see no problems with that. *sighs and crosses her arms. She then frowns as she thinks of something* If you ever feel… unwell… greatly unwell, tell me and Sephiroth right away. You’ve been running a very large risk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks, raising an eyebrow at Jenna* Whatever do you mean? I feel fine. Fantastic even. *raises an arm and wiggles it to prove it* My Sin’doreian blood keeps me healthy and relatively safe against viral attack. I get colds and flu like one normally would, but… *pauses* Why? What is this about anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If you do start feeling ill, it would not be a virus. *shakes her head* Well… not in the manner that you know of. *sighs* You remember that thing that tried to rape Desiree? The blue alien. Certainly you must remember something about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I vaguely remember it, why? *shrugs his shoulders lightly* We stopped it from getting her, that’s all that matters, right? Why is that thing even relevant to me getting sick? I don’t get it. I can’t make any connection at all. *opens one of the bags and begins to sort through it, seeming very interested at the stuff inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Kalysto* Desiree, she’s related to that same alien, sort of… Not directly, but… *shakes her head* Ok, Sephiroth, my mate, he was created by taking an unborn child and splicing it with an alien creature known as Jenova. If you don’t know what that means… Umm… Chimera. *shakes her head* Anyway, Jenova is an alien creature whose cells act like a cancer to any other creature’s. In most cases, if Jenova enters the body of a foreign entity, it tries to overcome, overtake, and destroy that creature.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises a brow at Jenna’s explanation* That’s a little…. um. *shakes his head* Nothing like that is going to happen to me. At least, I don’t think so. Why would it even go for me? I mean, how is it going to get to me? Makes no sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You’ve swapped bodily fluids with a member of Jenova’s species. *points at Desiree* I’ve gotten sick myself by having sex with Sephiroth. *shakes her head* Deisree’s genes are probably not as potent though. Just… Let us know if you do feel unwell.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.