Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *falls over in front of the tent mouth, the mage’s hood sliding off his head. He stands up again and dusts himself off shaking his head* I really wish you wouldn’t do that!

*A rather heavyset Orc wanders to the door of the tent, grunting at Desiree and Kalysto* “Go away mage.” *pauses, glaring at Kalysto* “Oh what do you want.”* *glares at Desiree shortly after* *”That raiment doesn’t belong to you. You don’t even deserve to touch those threads.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I only started riding things like that an hour ago, Kalysto. Give me more time. I’ll get the hang of..~ *she looks up as the Orc exits the tent. She then squeaks in fear before pointing at Kalysto* ~Umm… Men find it hot when their woman wears their clothes?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Neeru: *walks out of the tent and sniffs her, grunting afterwards* *”I should report your activities immediately. But I won’t… as one of my own students is here dressed as a ridiculous Mage. With three fingers.”* *glares at Kalysto* “What do you want?” *grabs Kalysto and Desiree by the arms and yanks both of them into the tent, closing the flaps* “You’re probably breaking all kinds of laws for even being here like that right now.”

Kalysto: *looks a little sheepish, then slides the hood off, pointing to the bag* “I got other clothes out of the bank…” *sighs* *”Don’t worry, Des. I’ll handle this.”* *begins to talk with the Orc about acquiring some Warlock Tomes and other assorted dangerous magic books*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *kneels down to gently pat Droozun’s snout. She then moves to follow after Kalysto* ~I’m not what you think I am. Anyway, I’m not all that far off from being a warlock..~ *She then blinks* ~What is so bad about wearing “mage” clothing. Aren’t warlocks a form of mage?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Neeru: *is still negotiating with Kalysto when Desiree makes the comment. At first he goes silent and just stares at her. Then he makes an enraged sound and promptly shoves both of them out of the tent* “GET OUT! Don’t make a mockery of the Dark Arts ever again!!

Kalysto: *crashes onto the ground, hissing* Ouch… *hisses and glares at Desiree as he sits up* What the hell did you say?? *doesn’t care that he has attracted attention from others around the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she’s shoved out of the tent. She then stares wide-eyed toward Neeru before shaking her head* ~No, no. Please, I just am trying to understand. I’m not from this planet.~ *She whimpers as she hears Kalysto’s question* ~I’m sorry. I’m not from your planet. Please, believe me that I honestly don’t understand.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* Damn it, Desiree. We came all this way just to get here and talk to this dude, and you offend him. What the hell did you say to him?? *tries to walk back into the tent but Neeru shoves him out again, growling*

Neeru: “Go away, both of you! Go find yourself another Warlock mentor, I hear the little white faries in Silvermoon are more accepting to your types!” *pins the tent shut and sits in it again* *”I don’t care where you’re from. Go away before you get killed by the guards.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks at Kalysto and whimpers* I’ll fix this.. *she then teleports into the tent and levitates in the air, trying to keep herself as mobile as possible* ~Please, don’t punish Kalysto because of my stupidity. Please, accept my apologies.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Neeru: *makes a loud roaring sound and picks up an old heavy book to throw at her. If Desiree misses it would crash out of the tent entirely, flying straight through the leather lining, punching a hole in it* “GET OUT! Get out before I summon my demons to force you out!”

Kalysto: *”What are you doing now!?”* *whimpers* *”Desiree, stop it! You’re making it worse!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Kalysto, please, just give me a few minutes, please..~ *shakes her head then yelps and teleports as the book is thrown at her. She then shakes her head at Neeru’s statements* ~Listen, I said I’m sorry. Just let Kalysto get what he wanted and then we’ll leave you be.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”There are other Warlock advisors down here… he’s not the only one…”* *picks up the old heavy book, looking it over before quickly stuffing it into the bag, figuring nobody would notice it missing. He turns away from the tent, resisting the urge to go in there and try to salvage the situation himself*

Neeru: *continues to roar at Desiree, enraged* *”Get out of my house! You should know better than to walk into the tent of the Great Neeru Fireblade and compare Warlocks to Mages. Now get out!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, I didn’t know better. Now, please, calm down.~ *Frowns and shakes her head before summoning Lezprah and nodding toward Neeru*

Lezprah: *appears in a puff of smoke before roaring at Neeru. He then glances at Desiree before quickly leaping at the Orc in order to pin him down*

Desiree: ~Now, will you please calm down?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yelps louder as he senses Desiree summoning the feline demon* *”Stop it! Please, stop it! You’re makign it so bad you don’t even know what you’re doing!”*

Neeru: *just makes a soft growl as the demon-cat pins him down, saying nothing at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *ignores Kalysto for now and lands next to Neeru* ~Please, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend. Will you stop this nonsense now? Please? What do I need to do to fix this?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Neeru: *growls aggressively at Desiree, curling his lips back to make his fangs look larger* *”You can get your stupid non-conforming demon off me for a start.”* *tries to shove the creature off, wanting to stand up again* *”I can do nothing for you. I don’t have to do anything for you. You are a fraud and an enemy to the Horde, and I should turn you in!”*

Kalysto: *buries his face in his hands, on the verge of having a breakdown*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *quickly shakes her head* ~Why must I be an enemy because I look human?~ *sighs and lowers her hood, her eyes are currently quite thinly slit because she’s frightened. She then pats her knee to call Lezprah over to her* ~I am not with your enemies. I am a friend, I swear.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Neeru: *growls louder at Desiree, quickly moving to his feet* *”Oh maybe for the fact you set your stupid cat onto me?? How about that? Oh, how about the fact that it was basically a threat?”* *snarls angrily* “Get out.” *begins to tidy the area again, grumbling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I set my cat on you because you were threatening me and won’t listen!~ *groans then rushes toward the warlock before bowing in front of him* ~Please, I’m just trying to get you to listen. I am no enemy of this Horde. I don’t even understand what the Horde is. I don’t understand most of this. That is why I said what I did. I am an idiot.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Neeru: *growls at her, then turns his back* *”I am not interested in your subservience or any of that garbage. I wanted you to get out, and I mean it. Now leave! Let me tidy this damn place up.”* *begins re-arranging his books*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* ~If I was just going to leave, I would have left already. Kalysto came her for a purpose. And I didn’t do anything to damage your place either. Just let him get what he came for, then we’ll leave.~ *levitates one of the books into her hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems very antsy and concerned as Orc Honor Guards begin to gather around the Cleft of Shadow* *”Desiree…. you might just wanna do what he says….”* *visibly stiffens as he is jabbed in the back, one of the orcs grabs him by the arm to look at him properly before pushing him away, not interested because of his appearance* *”Use your most powerful illusion spell – make yourself look like a Sin’dorei. Please, just do it! Now! Before they get to see you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~None of this is necessary and you kno-~ *frowns at the panic in Kalysto’s voice. She then quickly dismisses Lezprah before she tries to comply. Using as much of her illusion spell knowledge as she has, she tries to make a convincing illusion that she is an elf like she was when she was time traveling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Kalysto is shoved back further as the Honor Guard storm the tent. They surround it, then open the tent flaps by force (and with an axe, much to Neeru Fireblade’s dismay), then begin to poke at Desiree, seeming uninterested* “Where be the enemy? I no see ‘dem…”

Neeru: *points at Desiree, growling* “This one threatened me, and the other is her companion. He is not really a Mage. And she is not really a Warlock.” *growls* “Take them before Thrall.”

Kalysto: *lightly steps away, at least until his arm is forcibly grabbed* “H…hey!” *lowers his head* *”Oh fuck.. oh fuck… we’re so dead.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Meanwhile, back on Gaia, Jenna has been paying attention to the passage of days. Seeing that it is past two days, she has decided to follow Kalysto’s advice and head to his planet in order to gather her daughter and the elf. Thus, she moves to Sephiroth’s side before firmly speaking.

Jenna: I’ll be gone for a short time. Our daughter and the elf told me to gather them by now. *She frowns* If you want to come with me, you can, Seph.

Desiree: *nervously looks around because she doesn’t understand a word that is being spoken. However, she chooses not to say a word at all. Instead, she just keeps her head lowered*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins to yell openly as he is dragged away by the guards* “This is a damn outrage! I’m one of you, damn it!” *growls* “Sanctuary! Sanctuary!”

*another of the Orc guards tries to grab Desiree by the arm so he can haul her away in the same manner* “Don’t put up a fight and I won’t kill you

Sephiroth: *looks up wearily from his desk, then shakes his head* These things need to be done by 4pm… I’m sorry. I will make it up to you later.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.