Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… Demons name themselves. We don’t get to choose the name at all.. *sighs then leans toward the steed’s head* Umm… follow Kalysto, Horsey? *Shrugs, hoping that will work. She then tilts her head so that she can study what Kalysto is doing. As she does this, she tries to mimic his actions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Depends on the demon. *calls back to her* Bael didn’t name himself you know! *settles down into the saddle as the raptor continues to run, moving with it, riding on her like a professional*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *A person would need to be both blind and deaf to call her a professional as she rides on the back of the felsteed. Several times, she slips in the saddle due to the movements of the “horse”. Also, she releases frequent yelps at the way that the creature is moving* Damn it… Are we almost there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t respond until they are within about a few minutes of the city. He slows the raptor to a canter and then a trot, swinging her around wide to face Desiree* Stay close. You don’t wanna get called out for being a fake. Oh – and don’t speak an ounce of Common either – they’ll fake you out in seconds. Just smile and nod, and do what I tell you. Hopefully nobody should talk to you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is currenlty hugging onto the steed’s neck, as if holding on for deer life. She looks up as Kalysto speaks to her then slowly nods* Ok, I’ll do my best.. *whimpering, she continues to hold onto the steed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head at her* You’re a telepath. Steer it with your head. It’s pretty simple. *takes the raptor in through the front gates, slowing to a casual walk, raising his head high to look big and important and snobbish* *”Follow me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~How am I supposed to steer it with my mind if I don’t know how to steer it at all??~ *continues to grip onto the steed as she tries to compel the demon to just continue following Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just leads the raptor into the city. He heads down the main road, guiding the creature around others who are moving about, heading down the path into the dark area ahead* *”Just do what I do. Don’t stop for anything. If they suspect anything they will kill you on sight.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I’m trying, but I don’t want to fall off either. Don’t worry, I don’t want to be left behind at all.~ *she takes a deep breath and tries to straighten up on the steed. However, her posture remains extremely tense*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to ride, heading into the dark covered less populated area. He stops, turning back again to wait for Desiree, then smirks* *”We’re pretty much in the place I want to be. If you can stay here for a few moments, that would be great.”* *quickly begins to ride back the way he came*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s instructions before telling “Horsey” to stay put. She then straightens up fully since the creature is no longer moving about. As Kalysto moves away, she frowns but doesn’t say a word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *heads back out into the open bustling area and remains there for about 10 minutes or so. By the time he comes back, he is carrying a large satchel filled with various items and gold* So did you still want that book? *tosses one of the bags to her* I’m going to need extra hands for some of this crap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as Kalysto throws the sack at her, for she hadn’t expected it at all. She then leans forward in an attempt to catch it. However, as she does this, she looses her balance and completely falls off the steed* Oww…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *places a hand over his eyes and sighs quietly* Anu dath shar ishnu asto’re lo ni… *moves over to Desiree and picks up the sack, slinging it over the horse’s rump* Climb back on. And for god-sakes.. don’t do that again. *hands her a rather heavy bag filled with gold pieces* Take this back with us. I’ll spend the rest. *moves into an Alchemy shop and begins to browse*

** “why does this always happen to me…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers as Kalysto comes over to her and “scolds” her performance. She then sighs and nods, still remaining silent. After getting up and dusting herself off, she begins trying to climb back up onto the steed. After several awkward attempts, she manages to pull herself up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *walks out of the shop again about five minutes later, looking incredibly pleased with himself. He carries a large wooden crate, grinning at Desiree like a little kid* What was that space thing you did before? You put your sword in it. Can you put this in it too?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is once again dusting off her clothes, trying to fix wrinkles and stuff. Once Kalysto speaks to her, she frowns* ~How come you can speak in “common”, but I can’t?~ *shakes her head then sighs* ~Sub-space? Umm.. it’s a pocket dimension. Anyone can access their own pocket if they know how to.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”The only reason I’m speaking any common at all is because you can’t understand me otherwise. And the reason you don’t speak common openly in earshot of others is because you will get marked as a traitor or an enemy.”* *waves the box at her* *”Put it in!”* *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto* ~What do I look like? A mule?~ *sighs and looks around. She then sends the box into sub-space* ~Remind me to teach you how to access your own pocket.~ *Shakes her head* ~And I’m not arguing against your suggestion that I stay silent. I have no idea what half of these things area.. And is that guy there rotting?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, there are undead corpses he—“* *stares at the Forsaken male and quickly stiffens, pretending he didn’t see him* *”That’s Morteusse. Pretend you didn’t see him at all. He’s a Warlock, and when I’ve been on missions with him, he thinks he’s better than me.”* *deeply frowns and hands her the box* *”Let’s get moving into the Valley of Shadow..”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head then shrugs* ~Undead corpses… right.~ *sighs then nods at Kalysto’s suggestion* ~I’m ready to leave once you are ready. I’ll just follow you, especially since I don’t know which valley is specifically shadowy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *remounts his raptor and immediately begins to canter her ahead, guiding the way. He continues down the path, then guides Desiree down into the Cleft of Shadow, immediately lowering his head, smirking. A very dark mystic presence hangs over the area and it smells of must and decay*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks around with curiousity as they move through the city. Upon enter the Cleft, she scrunches up her nose then shakes her head* ~Well, I’ll never complain about any scents from your concoctions.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *smirks* *”This is where I learn that shit.”* *dismounts the raptor and ties her up, then begins to wander towards one tent in particular. It is covered in skull paintings and the tent leather is almost blood red, burned in parts* *”Follow me. Though Neeru’s going to suspect you immediately.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is still looking around at her surroundings when Kalysto hooks up the raptor. Upon being told to follow, she nods before working on sliding off the horse. Sadly, she hasn’t gotten much better, for her left foot gets caught up for a second, long enough to make her trip into Kalysto*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.