Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flattens his brows, seeming less than pleased with Desiree’s reaction. He stomps out of the living room and walks into the bedroom*

Rhyderi: *yawns* Sensitive childish idiot.

Sephiroth: *sets his sandwich down and opens his palms, then grins* Transaction complete. *picks up his sandwich again so he can resume eating*

Milena: *squeaks miserably and pokes a claw into the soup, then rises to her feet, running away from the bowl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? What did I do? *sighs then watches Milena run as well* Damn it… *shakes her head. She then moves to sit down in her favorite chair so that she can sulk*

Lezprah: *gets to his feet as Kalysto enters the bedroom. He then tilts his head before he jumps down off the bed so that he can locate his mistress*

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* Very funny… *shakes her head then sits down across from Sephiroth* Seriously, what the hell is up with you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Jenna, then resumes eating his sandwich, silent*

Kalysto: *blankly* She’s in the living room. Go love it up. *sits down on the bed, setting his cardboard house down on his nightstand* Just because nobody appreciates you, it doesn’t mean you’re bad. *pats the cardboard house* No.

Rhyderi: Just pick her up and manually feed her. She’s being all kinds of weird. Maybe she’s trying to get attention.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m going to leave her be for a bit. She is in pain, after all. *she then glances up toward the bedroom before sighing* Thank you for the help, Rhyderi. *she then gets to her feet and moves toward the bedroom*

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth’s response* Well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well what? *takes another bite out of his sandwich and slowly chews* What is Zach going to do with 1000 gil anyway?

Kalysto: *lies down on the bed, relaxing. He closes his eyes and allows his mind to begin drifting and wandering away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: He wanted to acquire some.. sweets. *shakes her head* Does it matter? I know that most other human children get paid when they babysit.

Desiree: *walks up to the bed then sits down next to Kalysto* I’m sorry if I insulted you.. I just don’t know what exactly to make out of the house-thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sweets? *snorts* We have enough rubbish food in the refridgerator. Besides, he could go without for a while anyway. *shakes his head* He’s not a human. Or a child. And I’m having a difficult situation with money right now. So no, I’m not giving him any.

Kalysto: *opens an eye and looks at her, closing it again* You wanted to know what to do with the dragon. I made him a house. It’s not my fault if you don’t like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oooh.. *looks at the cardboard house again* No, I didn’t say that I didn’t like it. I just completely didn’t get it. *shakes her head* That was something way different. *softly chuckles then leans forward to kiss the tip of Kalysto’s nose* I must admit, you’re the first person to build a house for a stuffed animal.

Jenna: Very well. I shall drop this issue. *she nods. However, she remains seated*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Not true – I used to build houses for my stuffed animals all the time. And you could say I am the first adult to build a house for a stuffed animal, but I am not an adult. Yet. *smirks broadly, amused*

Sephiroth: Good. *continues to eat, finishing off his sandwich. Once done, he tosses the plate into the sink and heads for the living room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, considering that you’re still the only one I know of that has ever built a house for a stuffed animal, I think my statement remains. *she then leans in to kiss him on the lips* I think it’s rather cute. Mmm.. I think you’re rather cute too. *she then rubs her hands against his abdomen* You know.. I couldn’t exactly have sex with you as a kid.

Jenna: So, are you going to tell me what is up with the attitude or not??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m tired of being at the receiving end of your anger. Fine, be angry, but don’t kick me out of the bedroom, or dump me into the soldier barracks without any clothes on. I’m getting quite sick of how you treat me.”*

Kalysto: *raises his brows* I don’t see why you would want to have sex with a kid. You don’t read as the pedophile type…. *hums* I could get it up but couldn’t ejaculate until I was fourteen. You should have come back when I was a frustrated horny teenager. You would have gotten humped until you were sore.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at Kalysto. She then covers his mouth with hers as a means of kissing him and shutting him up* ~Oh, you know what I’m trying to lead you to. I’ve missed you, a lot.~

Jenna: Ah, I see. *shakes her head* Hrmph, one of those actions isn’t even uncommon amongst humans. However, you are barely ever on the receiving end of my anger and you know that. You’ve had two things happen to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *his eyes widen slightly and he tilts his head, kissing her back* *”So wait… you want to pick up on those years you lost? You want to get humped until you’re sore and can’t walk any more?”* *grins* *”Do you want me to get out the lubricant?”*

Sephiroth: *”It’s still ridiculous. You don’t see me doing those things to you. If I did them to you, you would leave.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes then playfully punches Kalysto’s right shoulder* How about we just do what we normally do, hm? *shakes her head at him*

Jenna: *Deeply sighs at Seph’s words* ~So, instead of noting why I got mad, you don’t want me to react to what you did?~ *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I’m not saying that. I just think the punishment is ridiculous. One was only a playful taunt, but you took it seriously. Come to think of it, I think the other was a playful taunt too. You don’t know when I am kidding.”*

Kalysto: *smirks* *”I’d like that….”* *begins trying to pry her clothes off* *”Make sure the door is closed…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods then uses her psychic abilities to slam the door shut. Soon after, she begins working on removing Kalysto’s clothes as well*

Jenna: ~Hrmph… Very well, if that is the case for both situations, then I shall attempt to understand your “kidding” better.~ *shakes her head* ~I’m sorry for misunderstanding you. Now, will you calm down?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to sit up slightly, making it easier on her. Only for a few moments though, as he moves his hands behind her head and kisses her in a very hungry manner, his left hand running down her back, grabbing onto her top so he can yank it off* *”Just how long were you gone anyway? On my end you weren’t gone very long at all….”*

Sephiroth: *”Yes. I suppose I can.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~You asked that before..~ *shakes her head* ~It doesn’t matter, I lost track. It was a few weeks, I know that.~ *she then releases a content sigh as Kalysto pleasures her* ~How I’ve missed you..~

Jenna: *moves over to Sephiroth then pats the top of his head* I’m sorry. You don’t kid around too much, so you can’t fault me that much for taking your words seriously.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was grinning when I said it! What more did you want to know? How could I possibly make it easier to know I was kidding? Do you want me to wave a flag as I’m making a joke? *scowls in frustration* And what colour would you like it to be?

Kalysto: *”I’m glad you missed me… parting makes the heart grow fonder…”* *pants slightly, shifting into another position, trying to steal her mouth with a passionate kiss*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth’s words* Your attitude isn’t needed. *shakes her head* Like I said, I’m sorry and I’ll try to discern your joking better. Ok?

Desire: *happily returns the kiss. She then allows her hands to roam down to Kalysto’s nether regions* ~Oh, I’m certain something missed me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well. I’d appreciate being understood over being teleported to somewhere whilst naked. I would very much appreciate something like that, actually….*scowls* I’d never even dream of doing that to you. So why would you turn around and do that to me? *shakes his head at her* The attitude was needed. Otherwise you never would have understood.

Kalysto: *groans heavily in response, then reaches down, trying to coax her onwards* *”You can do anything you want….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glares at him* That Is not at all true. You didn’t even try to speak to me without an attitude. *scowls at him* How dare you make such a statement without even trying the alternative.

Desiree: *allows herself to be guided so that she’s lying on her back. She then grins up at Kalysto* And you likewise, my handsome warlord.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How could I speak to you properly? You just were unreasonable from the beginning. *snorts angrily* Do you want to dwell on it, or do you want to get past it? I got my resolve, and you got yours. Why are you trying to make it go further?

Kalysto: *chuckles* Handsome… warlord… man, my comrades would have been pissed. *once she is lying back, he begins to kiss her breasts, moving his way down her stomach. Then he positions himself between her legs and begins to try exciting her by means of licking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Me?? You’re the one making inflammatory remarks! *glares at him. She then storms off and heads toward the bedroom*

Desiree: *releases a pleased groan as Kalysto locks her. She then reaches down to knead her hands in his hair. She’d be more than happy to go through as many rounds as Kalysto is interested in during the course of the night, possibly making enough noise that they could be heard by guests. Also, since she hasn’t been home for weeks, her birth control is no longer in effect*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls out to her* What did I say? I thought this was turning out for the better! *growls* We were reasoning through this, and then you are saying I am the one making inflammatory remarks. How so?

Kalysto: *spends a good many hours pleasuring Desiree as well as getting some satisfaction out of the deal himself. Due to the fact that he is heavily aroused already and because Desiree is in need of his services, he doesn’t use condoms this time around. He continues to make love to her for most of the night, until he becomes exhausted. Once done, he lies beside her, practically falling asleep right away, cuddling her*

Rhyderi: *spends the night on the couch, listening to the cacophony of fornication*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.