Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Steps aside to allow Seph to exit the room. She then quickly moves to follow after him* Why are you so irritated at me? You knew that I left to find Desiree, and you agreed to stay behind.

Desiree: *shakes her head* Well, I don’t think you need to be some hunter to do that… *sighs and shakes her head* Well, let’s go home. Tomorrow, we can see if my mother can help you learn enough about hunting in order to survive.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls lightly* We will discuss this another time. Is that understood? *glares back at her and moves into the house*

Kalysto: Yeah… hunting. *moves into the house, seeming less than interested. Once inside, he is immediately confronted by Rhyderi, who folds his arms, standing over the shorter elf, causing Kalysto to back down slightly at the confrontational stance and glare. Only momentarily though, he growls back at him, and gives him a light shove in the chest* What the hell do you want?

Rhyderi: Nice of you to keep me updated. What kind of irresponsible moron leaves his child with an unfamiliar person for days at a time without information? You are careless, brother. If we were back in Quel’thalas, you would have your kid taken away from you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *steps into the house as well. She then frowns at Rhyderi’s actions before shaking her head* Leave him alone, Rhyderi.

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s actions. She then follows after him* I still don’t get it… *she then steps into the house before moving to Alexander’s room so that she can check up on the infant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is within the area of the nursery, reading a very large book he had borrowed from the medical center. He peers over the book at Jenna, then settles back down to read* They’re sleeping. I fed them about an hour ago. Then I put them in the bath and then they went down for a nap. Now they’re sleeping. Iris is pretty easy to wake up though, if you want to say hi. She cried a lot without you.

Rhyderi: Don’t you get it? *gives Kalysto a gentle shove, glaring at him* Don’t be irresponsible.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and nods in appreciation* Thank you, Zach. I won’t wake them though. they deserve to rest. *she then grins at Zach* So, what would you like in payment for your work these last few days?

Desiree: *reaches out to grip onto Rhyderi’s arm* That’s enough! *shakes her head* Leave Kalysto be this time, Rhyderi. He didn’t leave on some joy-riding trip. It was something very important. *shakes her head* You didn’t always make the best decisions either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: What I did and what I’m doing now isn’t up for discussion. I’m not the subject material *frowns at her, then tries to poke Kalysto again* Don’t leave your kid in the house with no care instructions. It’s damn irresponsible to leave your child without an informed care provider. You’re damned lucky I was even here!

Kalysto: *narrows his brows, initially saying nothing* Thanks for taking care of her…

Zach: *shrugs* I don’t mind. I didn’t mind caring for them, I just didn’t know you would be gone so long. *pauses, grinning* Though I suppose you could give me some money, for… *pauses* Um, expenses.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* Can’t I just get something for you…? I don’t actually have money. Seph does. *shakes her head* Whichever way you want it, Zach. You deserve some payment for your services.

Desiree: *lets go of Rhyderi* See, he gets it. Now, please, stop harping on him. He’s had a hard enough time these last few days. *she sighs* And thank you for taking care of her as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *glances out the window, looking out at the whore house across the town* I’m pretty sure the place I want to go to only accepts money as payment. *glances back at her* It’s a business you know. This town doesn’t barter.

Rhyderi: *frowns at Desiree* That’s really all I wanted to say. *sits back down on the couch* It’s not so bad. No need to be so defensive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *follows Zach’s before frowning at him* Zach… you really shouldn’t pay for sex. *shakes her head* Do I need to teach you how to go to a bar and pick up woman without spending money?

Desiree: Maybe, but you have a way of being very judgmental, Rhyderi. *shakes her head. She then steps to the side and glances at her clothing then at the dragon that Kalysto gave back to her* ~Umm.. Both of us spent most of our childhood with this thing.~ *she waves the dragon about* ~What do you suggest doing with it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *makes a grumbling sound* But that’s more of a wildcard… you don’t know how good they’re going to be in the sack. *points out the window* At least at the Love-Palace Inn, you’re paying for a good quality woman who knows her stuff. It’s less of a mixed bag and more consistent…

Kalysto: *glances at the dragon, then at Desiree* *”Set it on the mantle? Or give it to Milena? It should be retired soon, before it gets tortured beyond repair.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Zach* That isn’t how it works.. What you’re paying for is a bunch of girls who ran away from home and got onto the streets. They then got into the hands of pimps, so they just do as they’re told. That doesn’t mean they are all great in the sack. The pimp doesn’t care that they’re anything but a woman.

Desiree: *nods* ~Yea, I don’t think it’d survive Milena’s treatment.~ *she then walks over to a table before setting the dragon down on it* ~How does that look?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, but I do! *frowns, sitting back down, rubbing a hand through his hair* It’s not like I’m just going in there and screwing every single one of them.

Kalysto: *glances at the dragon, then tilts his head in thought* *”He looks lonely there.”* *moves into the kitchen, picking up an old grocery box. He takes a pair of scissors out of the drawer and walks back into the living room, setting the box on the floor* Do we have tape?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Zach* You know, most women would be kicking your ass by now.. *Shakes her head* Do you have a single clue how to pick up a woman at all? Or have you only paid for women?

Desiree: Tape? I don’t know. I haven’t really taped anything in a long time. *shakes her head* I suppose we might have tape somewhere around here. *she then shrugs* What are you planning on doing with tape?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances down at his box and scissors, then back at Desiree, his expression turning serious* Oh… you’ll see. Even if I have to go to the store and buy some, I’ll fix this situation. *moves out of the house, heading for the General Store*

Rhyderi: *sighs from his place on the couch* And he leaves again, leaving the others in the house to mind his kid. Without warning.

Zach: What? *deeply frowns at Jenna* Why would they be kicking my ass? *begins to fret* Just give me some money so I can go in there…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, settle down, Rhyderi. *she moves over to Milena and pats the top of the girl’s head* I take care of Milena just as much as Kalysto does. In this case, it’s perfectly fine. *she then kneels down next to Milena* Hey, want some soup, girl?

Jenna: Because, most human girls don’t lie womanizing men. They at least prefer a man that has some class.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *makes unhappy sound and shakes her head, shrinking down into the couch cushion*

Rhyderi: She has been doing that all day. Doesn’t want a nap, food, or to play. I checked her over and she seems fine and healthy. She’s not hurt, suffering from poison, or anything like that. My guess is that she’s uncomfortable or in pain, but it is from an unknown source.

Zach: Hey, who said I’m womanizing? Just because I go to a whore house, it doesn’t mean I’m sleeping with everything that has a vagina in there!

Iris: *hears the noise and sits up, attentively watching*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach* You’re not getting to learn about any of the women either. You’re paying someone, getting in, jacking off, getting out. That’s basically not a favorable man by most human standards. *shakes her head* Either way, Seph is the one with the money for this planet, not me.

Desiree: *sighs at Milena then gently picks her up* Hey, what’s wrong? *she pats the girl’s head* You can tell me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *opens her jaws, showing off her teeth. One of them is heavily skewed out of place as it was loose and coming out, but it hasn’t broken away at the bottom yet. Other teeth are quite loose, and there is a gap where one has fallen out earlier in the week* *”Hurts.”*

Rhyderi: I fed her earlier. And then she stopped eating. Now she just wants to sulk.

Zach: *deeply frowns* Hey sometimes I don’t even go in there to have sex. I pay the dude off for my hour, go into the private room, and then talk. There’s this one lady who interests me…. I’m thinking about buying her. Y’know, to set her free. But she’s one of the young attractive ones, and the pimp would probably never agree to it. *glances back at the window, fretting again* Please give me 1000 gil.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Milena’s teeth then frowns* Umm… How can you be loosing your baby teeth already?? *shakes her head then pats Milena’s head* I understand, but you can still have soup. That you just swallow, hm?

Jenna: Zach, how many times do I need to tell you that Seph is the one with the bank account. I have items. I can get you stuff, but I don’t have any gil. *sighs and shakes her head* I’ll talk to Seph. I won’t mention the whore house, but I’ll see if he’ll give you the gil. *she then heads out the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *seems to be content with that idea and loudly chirps. She tries to wiggle away from Desiree, wanting to resume her hiding/sulking*

Kalysto: *comes back into the house with his new roll of tape, seeming very pleased* I’m back! *sits on the floor with the tape, then begins to cut the cardboard*

Rhyderi: *flatly* I’m sure everybody eagerly awaits your creation.

Zach: *nods his head* Come back soon…

Sephiroth: *is in the kitchen area, preparing a foot long sandwich. He has already added meat and salad to the sandwich and is busy topping it with sauces*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Rhyderi. She then walks up behind him before she whacks the back of his head, though she takes care to do no real harm. Soon after, she moves into the kitchen* Kalysto, Milena has lost some teeth. Do you think she’ll be fine? *she then fills a pot with broth so that she can start making a wanton soup*

Jenna: *moves up behind Sephiroth then sighs* Seph, I was just speaking to Zach. He was requested for a thousand gil as payment for his babysitting jobs as of late.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *calls back to her* Sure, why not? As long as she doesn’t swallow them by accident, it’s alright, right? She’s not either of our species – you can’t tell if it’s normal or not. She’ll be fine. *continues making his cardboard cutout, taping it together to make into a round-shaped cardboard house with a fancy roof*

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* A thousand gil? The electricity isn’t even going to cost that much this month. No. Settle at 500, and tell him to go away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: He’s babysat for us on several occasions without payment, Seph. I’m certain that paying him a thousand for all those times isn’t that outrageous. *moves closer to Seph then runs her hands along his sides*

Desiree: Yea, I suppose you’re right. It just sounds strange. She’s so young and yet she’s already lost teeth. *she continues to quickly cook up the soup. Once it is done, she sets it in a bowl then brings it out to Milena* Here you go, girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *cautiously sniffs the soup, then turns her head away at it, flaring out her wings* Aaacckk!! *bristles her scales*

Kalysto: *picks up his cardboard house when finished, then carries it over to Desiree, showing it off to her* Look what I made! Isn’t it great? *grins proudly*

Rhyderi: *rolls his eyes* Go get a spoon and try feeding it to her. She has been most tempermental as of late. *glares at Kalysto* Why, aren’t you a genius. Your child is suffering and all you can think about is some cardboard project.

Sephiroth: No. *cuts his sandwich in half and sits at the table to eat* *”We’re in debt. Money is tight right now. I cannot really afford to pay one of the children for something. They should do it for free anyway. Or get a real job.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sits down next to Milena then pats her head* Shhh… I know your tooth hurts. *she then tries to send the girl a telepathic message that indicates that the girl can just tilt the bowl up to her lips then start swallowing without chewing* It’ll be ok. *she then looks at the cardboard house* Ummm… That’s.. nice?

Jenna: We’re in debt? *blinks in confusion then shrugs* Ok. Very well, just give me whatever money you think is fair to pay Zach.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.