Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. *glances back at Seph. She then releases a deep sigh* I shall leave that decision up to you, my love. If you do come with me, our children will be completely unattended. Well, with the exception of Zach. However, your concerns do have merit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Well.. how about this. *pauses, thinking* Zach is a responsible adult now. He can take care of them if need be. He won’t have any problems, I know that for sure. If you ask him, he’s liable to say yes. Cancer can help him. Seres and Dimitri are also capable, and I would offer that responsibility to them. *sighs* Open the portal where Desiree is. If there’s sounds of violence, I will come through…. if not. I will satay here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* I’ve already asked Zach to watch over the children. However, feel free to speak to him concerning your plans. *she grins at Sephiroth* Over all, I think that it sounds quite reasonable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Go and do it. Come on, I will meet you out there. *steps outside and waves Jenna out, glancing momentarily at the herb garden* Somebody is keeping that watered. Heh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Sephiroth’s statement* Huh? *she then quickly shakes her head* I don’t see what significance that has with anything, but if it humors you.. Umm.. Good? *she then shrugs before moving closer to Lezprah. After staring down the demon cat for a bit, she manages to sense something. She then turns around so that she can form a portal. Soon enough, a rift that connects Desiree’s bedroom to the area outside of Seijin Village forms in front of Jenna* This better be it. *She then leaps through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Jenna has arrived on the outskirts of the village, but nobody really notices her immediately. The Trolls go about their daily lives, carrying drinking water in buckets to their homes, walking out to hunt in parties, and so on. Some raptors sit off to one side, harnessed and tied up to a tree. Zulmire and Kalysto are still at the beach on the south side of the village and so don’t see her either*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *brushes herself off as she stands up. After looking around for a bit, she waves her hand in order to close the portal behind herself. She then snarls as she looks around and tries to find any signs of Desiree*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *is still in the tent with Desiree. She prepares a bowl of vegetables in a fire pot, adding water to the pot, carrying it outside momentarily to cook it with the boar. She returns to the tent-house and sits near the girl, covering her with the blanket again* Eh you are so weird… better not let anyone see you while you be like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint grunt as she senses her daughter’s location. She then begins to storm straight toward Arte’s tent. Seeing as she doesn’t know the anti-human sentiment here, she shows no fear or weariness in the least*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*some of the trolls scatter when Jenna storms into the village. Some of the warriors rush her, trying to take her down, yelling at her in a foreign language* “Human! Human attack here! Get out and stay out!!”

Kalysto: *hears the yelling in the distance and deeply frowns* Human invasion…? *quickly moves out of the water and puts on his clothes* Who wants to bet Desiree woke up? Come on.

Zulmire: *leans back in the water, scanning the village. He senses out Jenna right away as a foreign energy among well known friends, and telepathically contacts her* *”Ey, it’s you. What you doin’ here? You might wanna come over to me… Walk around ‘da village and come to the beach in the south.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls in frustration as the commotion starts. She then viciously growls as soon as a warrior swings his sword at her* What the hell? Very well, if you want to die.. *she then uses her speed to first dislocate the troll’s arm before stealing his own sword in order to impale it through the bottom of his neck and up into his head. She then hisses as more warriors come. So, she forms a powerful fire-spell to melt the first wave of them* Get lost! *she does pause momentarily as she receives Zulmire’s transmission. However, she snorts* ~I may do that as soon as I get rid of a bit of annoyance.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *his eyes widen as he senses death* Oh no… *grabs up his fur-lined underpants and transforms himself into a wolf, madly dashing towards the village. When he reaches Jenna, he leaps at her, trying to flatten her on the ground* *”Stop it!! They don’t know what they do!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as she’s tackled to the ground. She then glares up at Zulmire* How can you say that? How do they not know what it means to swing a sword and threaten another being. *grunts as a troll throws a knife at her. She then yanks the knife out of the ground and hurls it back at the troll, aiming to hit it straight in between the eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *loudly growls at Jenna and tries to continue pushing her to the ground. He growls at everyone around him and yells* “GO AWAY! Let me deal with this one!” *snarls at Jenna* You be comin’ wif me now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *aggressively clicks the claws on her left hand together as Zulmire pushes her down. However, she doesn’t put up much of a fight against him. Instead, she just snarls* I am just trying to find my daughter. Hrmph.. *glances around* I take it this is the dump where you came from.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *lightly nips at her shoulder fabric, trying to pull her to sit up as he moves off her* *”It is, and I would be really liking it if you didn’t kill my brotherhood. Now, your daughter is safe in my home. She is asleep. She is safe, and she is resting from her ordeal. Leave her alone.”*

Kalysto: *finally gets to the area, angry when he sees all the dead trolls* Why did this happen?! *glares at Jenna* Why did you do that? Are you an idiot?? You can’t just march into Horde territory as a human and expect to live! There’s a damn war going on. What were you thinking??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up and glares at Kalysto. For a split second, her eyes shift to a blood-red coloration. However, she only snorts and crosses her arms* I was thinking that there were a large number of beings larger than me who were rushing in on me with swords and other weapons. They came at me with intent to kill, so I retaliated likewise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That’s because you’re a damn human! Or at least you look like one… *sighs* I really wish you hadn’t come and did that. These are peaceful people. If you had come in and given them a head’s up, they wouldn’t have done anything to you. *flicks his ears back, glaring at her* You didn’t have to kill them!! *grunts at Zulmire* See if you can ressurect them while they’re still warm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As I said, they were coming after me with an intent to kill even when I said that I had no inte- *hisses as an overzealous youth rushes in behind her and scewers a spear through her rib-cage. She then glares back at the youth before casting a spell to completely incinerate him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *loudly growls at Jenna* FUCKING STOP IT!! *his hands burst into flames with his anger and he begins flicking his wrists, drawing the flames into flame spirals* Do that again and I’ll incinerate you myself! *growls* Get the fuck out of the village. I don’t want you here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Kalysto and forcibly rips the spear from her chest. She then throws it at his feet. After another minute, she just collapses on the ground due to blood-loss as well as the fact that the spear had punctured her lung and grazed her heart*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *mutters angrily* Absolute senseless violence… *sighs and moves to the other soldiers, healing some of them, resurrecting others. He is unable to revive the ones incinerated to ash, and so begins to collect the scorched sand up so he can give them proper last rites*

Kalysto: *growls and begins dragging Jenna’s corpse down to the ocean outside of the vilage. He drags her under the shade of a tree, then picks up the rest of the clothes so he can put his own back on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains dead weight as Kalysto drags her down to the beach. A few moments after he sets her under the shade, though, she begins to cough up the blood that was stuck in her throat. She then snaps her eyes open before turning to the side to spit out the blood* Hrmph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up a fishing pole and tosses the line out into the water* You should have found me first you know. You would have gotten sanctuary right away. How do you think Desiree is in my house without being harmed? We’re in the middle of a fucking war – you can’t just parade into a Horde village as a human and expect them to share cake and pudding with you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And you were an expert on my world as soon as you showed up? *narrows her eyes then snorts* I tried to be peaceful, they attacked me, unprovoked. *shakes her head* I have no issues with leaving them alone. I just am trying to help bring my daughter back home. Along with you, if that is what you want.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.