Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *pulls Zulmire out of the tent by his tusk, then throws the towel at him* Geh’ out and wash yourself! *slaps him on the butt* MOVE IT! *glares at Kalysto*

Kalysto: *continues to pat the dinosaur, his eyes widening as Arte comes out of the house* I think I’m in trouble, boy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sebek: *grunts in agreement before bobbing his head. He then shuffles about a bit and tries to position himself so that he can try to lick the cooking food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at Sebek* Hey, no, don’t eat it! That’s my food! *calls out to Arte* Feed this guy, would ya? *attempts to grab him around the shoulders to pull him away* Bad! Bad! *sighs* Seferia! Come feed your pet before he eats our dinner, OK?

Zulmire: *winces as he’s dragged along by his tusk* Ow, ow, ow, damn it, woman! You is hurtin’ me. *pulls his head away, qat least until the towel is flicked over him* Heh… *wanders off towards the beach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sebek: *releases a loud whine as he is scolded. However, he backs away from the food. Glancing back in the direction where Kalysto is yelling toward, he suddenly moves in toward the elf and tries to distract him by pushing Kalysto to the same bathing spot where Zulmire has been guided to*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, don’t get me into trouble too! *frowns* I don’t even need a bath, I smell fine… fine! Trolls naturally stink. *grunts as he’s nosed along* Hey come on, give up!

Arte: Keep pushin’ him! *laughs* He stinky like Zulmire. I don’t want to see either o’ you back here until you’re clean. You got dat!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sebek: *a toothy grin forms on his face as Arte cheers him along. He then continues to push Kalysto toward the water. At length, he’d just shove the warlock into the water before jumping in to swim as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *falls into the water when pushed, then grumbles* My clothes…. *begins to strip down so he can hang them in a nearby tree to dry. Once naked, he begins to casually paddle into the deeper water* *”Desiree, it’s a pity you want to sleep. This water’s nice.”*

Zulmire: Heh… *strips himself down and dives into the water also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The only response that Kalysto gets from Desiree are flashes of her dreams that include some of her memories of the last few “days” for her*

Sebek: *Happily submerges himself into the water. He then begins to paddle around, just enjoying the time to swim*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs and shakes his head* We really fucked her up. *continues to paddle around in the water, splashing around. If not disturbed or asked to leave, he would spend the next few hours in there, staying in the shadey parts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sebek: *eventually gets tired of swimming about. So, he climbs back onto the land before shaking himself off. Soon after, he moves to bask in a nice and sunny spot within the town*

Jenna: *Frowns as she glances at Desiree’s house. She narrows her eyes, for she’s noticed that she can’t sense her daughter from the house* ~Seph, have you seen our eldest daughter today?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I haven’t seen Desiree, no. She was in the house, but she seems to have dissapeared without a trace. Same with her elven friend. The older blonde male is taking care of the offspring however, so that is not an issue.”* *sighs* *”How come?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Because, I can’t sense her at all. Am I not permitted to be concerned about my offspring?~ *she then frowns* ~And why the hell are you there at that house?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You kicked me out! So I left… and I spent the night here instead. Is that so wrong? Or would you rather have me sleep in the gutter?”* *grunts angrily, then scans for Desiree* *”She’s not anywhere….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* ~I kicked you out of the bedroom. Last I checked, that isn’t kicking you to the side of the street.~ *shakes her head* ~You can be so very illogical at times.~ *She then frowns* ~So, you can’t sense her either.. Damn.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do you have any idea how to track her down? If she learned how to cross dimensions, she could be anywhere… and without a bond, I have no way to pull on it and just find out.”* *sighs* *”You are so much easier to track down. All I need to do is pull the cord.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* ~Well, she is my daughter, and I know how to feel her.. It may be easiest if we had something that is connected to..~ *narrows her eyes* ~Within the last few months, I felt something strange about her. As if she is actually connected to something. Did she form a bond with anything that you know of?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No… I felt no connection whatsoever. I simply don’t understand it. What could she be connected to?”* *sighs* *”If you know, by all means, track it down and find the source so that we might be able to get her back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* ~I’ll come over there.~ *She then moves to set Alexander and Iris in their respective cribs. Soon after, she knocks on Zach’s door* Zach? Can you watch over the younger ones for a time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Again? Oh man, where are you going to now, mom? You really gotta stop messing around with this stuff you know. Really… I’m not a damn babysitter. Are you ever going to pay me back for doing this kind of service for you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Zach’s complaints* ~Yes, I’ll pay you. Just please watch over them for a bit, and you should know that there are simply times that I can’t avoid leaving. At the moment, Desiree is missing. I’m concerned, so I’m going out to find her.~ *soon enough, she slips into Desiree’s house and begins to look around* Hmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *is sitting on the ground inside the doorway, playing with Milena. He glances back at Jenna, then shuffles away to let her in* Normally people knock before they enter the house. *pauses* If you are looking for my brother and his girlfriend, they have vanished from all planes of existance. Same with the troll.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Rhyderi’s comment about knocking* That is a human tradition. *She then frowns at his further statement* Yes, I noticed… *shakes her head and moves futher into the house* Something of Desiree’s should be- *she then stops as she spots Lezprah, who is sitll waiting on Desiree and Kalysto’s bed* ~Seph, do you know what this thing is?~ *She then sends him an image of Lezprah*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *picks Milena up, trying to hand her off to Sephiroth* She stinks. Do something about it.

Sephiroth: *”I’ve seen it before. I dont know what it’s doing there. What is it anyway?”* *shakes his head and moves to sit on the lounge. He growls at Rhy* What do I look like, a babysitter? Are you my superior? Do it yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves closer to Lezprah, who becomes defensive toward her. She then narrows her eyes* ~It looks like some sort of demon to me..~ *tilts her head* ~And I also am able to see some sort of connection between it and Desiree. I think I’m going to try and use this thing to get our daughter.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It vaguely looks like a Dark Nation. Without the tentacles of course. *nods and rises to his feet* Did you wish for me to come with you? If you can use the cat demon to get to her, you may need backup. The other side of that portal may be hostile.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.