Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up at Zulmire then nods. Soon enough, she makes her way over to the troll’s side before she sits down. She then lowers her head before muttering* Thank you… *She then glances up at Zulmire* I’m sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehh… *puts a hand on her shoulder* Sorry fer what, misseh? You’re fine. So’s th’ missus, but she’s just enthusiastic. *chuckles lightly and leans his back to one of the tent supports* Ahh… so good t’ be home.

Kalysto: She seemed awfully happy to see us. I wonder how long I was gone for. *glances at Desiree* I hope you like pork. Because my mother is probably going to try and shove half a pig down your throat. Especially if she thinks you’re skinny. *scratches the side of his head* Man, this place hasn’t changed at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* I was there.. When your son died.. It was my fault. I was asking Bael to find a cure for Kalysto’s mother. I didn’t know that he’d kill your son. I didn’t know. *She then scratches at her bandage again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *stares at Desiree for several moments, then turn his head away, sighing sadly* ‘Dere be nothin’ dat can be done now. He already be reincarnated. I appreciatin’ your news, buh’ I can not do anyfin’….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Slowly nods then moves to lie down. After releasing a slow sigh, she closes her eyes and tries to get some rest*

Seferia: *moves into the tent, having left Sebek outside. She then leans against one of the supporting beams before looking straight at Kalysto* So, do I get to know where you’ve been?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: “Lady, if I could tell you, I’d be happy. Sit down. Make yourself welcome in my home.” *smirks* “How long was I gone for anyway? A day? A week? A month? A year? I really wish I knew. Because my adoptive-mother was really happy to see me.” *reaches down to pat Desiree’s leg* You want to sleep? *gets to his feet and pulls a woven blanket off the hanging rack nearby, offering it to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: You vanished several months ago, Kalysto. Hrmph.. I didn’t take you as the type to start coddling humans now. *Shakes her head then moves to sit down on the ground. She then glares at Zulmire* You were supposed to have brought him back to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Eh, I tried. Don’t be lookin’ at me. Eet was a one-way doober. *wiggles a finger at her* Verreh intricate magic, ‘dere. *sighs* Now we get back by Kah-leestoh’s mistake. ‘Dat be good, for Arte’s sake. Buh’ I dunno… *shrugs his shoulders*

Kalysto: “Hey, don’t look at me! I didn’t do it… coddling humans? No way.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *points at Kalysto’s hand then at Desiree* If that is not coddling, then please tell me what it is, hm? Hrmph… *narrows her eyes once more* She does look familiar though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: “She was the naked woman my mother picked up, and she went south with us. Maybe that’s where you know her? It’s going to sound silly, but… I er.. I did that. I was trying to show her my past. Instead, the Occulus Magica spell went bat-shit insane.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head at Kalysto’s story. She then studies Desiree again before snorting* I see. I knew I sensed something off with that elf. Hrmph. *shakes her head* That still doesn’t explain the sudden affection for a human. *she then moves over to Desiree and moves to poke at her bandaged hand* Hmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: “What sudden affection for a human? Do you see me doing anything? No you don’t.” *frowns* “Seriously, nothing’s going on. I don’t know why you would even want to think that.” *rises to his feet and walks outside, watching Arte prepare a dead boar. He begins to gather up coals and wood for the fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Cruelly grins at Kalysto’s denial* Ah, I see. Well then, I suppose you won’t mind if I just kill her now and save us all the trouble.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *calls back to her* “Kill her and I’ll kill you myself. I already declared sanctuary. Were you not paying attention?” *steps back as Arte comes over with the boar. He helps her set it on a spit, then walks into the tent* Where are the spices?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Heh, knew it. *shakes her head and steps away from Desiree* Tell me, Kalysto. This girl was with you when you were sick with the scourge, correct? Why haven’t you checked her over to insure that she didn’t catch anything?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back, narrowing his eyes at her* “You know what? I don’t like that human at all. She is obnoxious, rude, and pushy. She is, however, a friend. A counterpart. Somebody to annoy when there’s nobody else.” *snatches up a bag of herbs to take outside with him*

Zulmire: *idly yawns once Kalysto is gone* He has sex with her. ‘E is attached.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances over at Zulmire* You think I couldn’t figure that out? He’s always been bad at hiding things. *smirks and chuckles* He’s about the most open book that I’ve ever found. *Shakes her head before pointing at the hand* Shaman, I suggest you look this over. I can at least smell blood from under that bandage.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *sighs and reaches down to grasp Desiree’s hand, taking off the bandage to inspect it. He begins to flood the injury site with strong healing magic, then cleansing magic to kill any growing infection* She’ll beh fine.

Arte: *walks into the tent and sits beside Zulmire, gently kissing his cheek* Mah’ beeg man. *pats his arm and leans against him* A’hm so happeh t’ have you home. Buh after you’re all fed, you’re-a goin’ straight down t’ the beach to bathe. You stink, ‘mon!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head to the side as she listens to Arte* You seem to have this thing about telling men that they stink. *shakes her head* How.. silly.

Desiree: *remains dead asleep for the time being, for she has been wiped out by her journeys. As she sleeps, a small bit of drool drips out from the right corner of her mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Ey, what you lookin’ at!? If he stink, he stink! All Trolls be smellin’ a pretty bad when ‘dey been in th’ sun all day. If ‘dis village go one day wif-out a bath, you be smellin’ Sen’jin Village all ‘de way from Northrend! Now don’t you be hatin’ on me. I have ‘dis all taken care of.

Kalysto: *sits outside with the boar and the spit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Yes, I have noticed the stink from your kind before. However, you did also make the same statement of Kalysto. *smirks* I think you just want all the males here to get naked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *waves a hand, loudly laughing at Seferia’s suggestion* Eh if I wanted t’ do that, I’d clear everyone outta da tent and strip th’ man down myself. *pats Zulmire’s shoulder* Buh no, you mistake my gesture. A’hm not even in heat. I jes want ‘dem to bathe because they be stinkin’ verrily bad.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hrmph, I doubt that one needs to be in heat to desire to see a naked man. *she flicks her right ear in irritation. She then sits down* Just go and make him clean off already.

Sebek: *stomps over to Kalysto’s side before plopping down on his stomach. Soon after, he presses his snout against Kalysto’s side, trying to indicate that he missed him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *jumps slightly. When he sees the giant dinosaur on him, he pats the guy’s snout, rubbing the bridge of his nose* “Hey there. You missed me, huh? As long as you don’t eat my spit roast, I’ll be happy.”

Arte: Ooh, yeah. Now ‘dat is a good idear if ever I heard one. *grabs Zulmire by the tusk suddenly and gets to her feet, grabbing a towel to throw at him* Get outta here and wash the stink off you! And take Kalysto down there with you too!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sebek: *sticks his tongue out and licks at Kalysto’s hand as he mentions roast. He then tilts his head so that the top of his nose is pivoted toward Kalysto’s hand. However, he soon lifts up his head as he hears Zulmire*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.