Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *continues trying to purge and break down the spell. He also attempts to steal it from her, wondering why it is so heavily woven into the creature. He continues and persists with it, wanting to remove its effects altogether*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a sigh of a relief as her body finally stops shifting between the two forms, thanks to Zulmire removing the spell that had changed her into an elf. However, the other spell that had sent her back in time will probably not be removable since there are two others on the other side of the spell that are also trying to bring her back. After a moment, she looks up at Zulmire then nods* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *glances at Desiree, stepping back slightly* Huh… so you really aren’t a pixie. *hums awkwardly* Great, a human… dey really not goin’ t’ like this. How many o’ dem know?

*the magic supporting the visions begins to falter now, causing everything to distort. The unstable magic eye finally deteriorates, sucking all the three occupants into a black void. Kalysto, Zulmire and Desiree would be tossed around in it for a few moments before finally being dumped onto the sandy ground of the Durotar desert, just outside of Sen’jin Village*

Kalysto: *groans, exhausted* Did it work…? Oh please tell me it worked…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t think anyone kne- *Yelps as her vision completely gives out for a time being. Soon enough, she winds up reappearing one last time and skidding onto the rough ground of the desert. Groaning with pain and frustration, she tries to just curl up* No more…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sits up, dusting the sand off himself. He glances around, looking highly confused* Desi? *glances down at her, then places a hand on her shoulder* Hey, look! It worked! Except… where the shit are we?

Zulmire: Ehhh… we appear to be home. *sniffs the air* Yep. *grins at Desiree* Ayup. I believe it worked. We’re just…. here for sum reason. Hmm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers and tries to curl up even more at first. However, she slowly opens her eyes as she hears her name being called. She then blinks and stares up at Kalysto before she lunges at him so that she can embrace him. She doesn’t say anything though and simply clings onto him as if she’s holding for dear life*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yelps as Desiree tackles him, grumbling slightly as his head bumps back in the hot sand, gettting it in his hair and down his shirt collar. He frowns at her, then slowly puts his arms around her* Hello to you too. Did you bring us here?

Zulmire: *moves to his feet* C’mon. *begins to walk towards the village*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers and simply shakes her head, staying quiet for now and just holding onto Kalysto. Since she’s been through a lot and has barely slept since she started her journey, she looks extremely disheveled. The torn robe doesn’t help to improve the image either. Also, tears of relief begin to flow down her dirty cheeks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *loud cheering noises begin to resound around the small village as he walks into it, all of which are residents welcoming home the return of somebody they know*

Kalysto: *just lightly pats her back. He tries to sit up slightly, glancing at her, confused* Is…. is that an acolyte’s robe? Where the hell did you get it? *frowns at the noise* We should go there… I’m probably going to receive the same bullshit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *takes a deep breath to stabalize herself. She then slowly looks up at Kalysto before muttering out* Your mother gave it to me when I appeared on her doorstep… naked.. *shakes her head then slowly gets up, though she doesn’t want to break off contact with Kalysto at all. However, soon after she gets up, there is a stopming noise behind her before she is crushed down to the ground by a very large, black dinosaur foot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *loudly yelps and fumbles back, looking all around him, growling* What the shit was that!? *tries to pry the foot off Desiree, hissing* Friend! Friend! Goddamnit… sanctuary! Sanctuary!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sebek: *growls down at Desiree. However, he tilts his head as he hears Kalysto’s yells*

Seferia: *is sitting on a rock not too far off in the distance. Her back is turned to the scene, though her ears are pivoted toward Kalysto’s yells. She then grunts before whistling to Sebek in order to call him back to her side*

Desiree: *whimpers in pain as the dinosaur finally gets off of her. She then scrambles over to Kalysto’s side again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Sheesh… *dusts himself off, not happy at all, then yells in Thalassian* “That sucked you know!” *glares at the dinosaur, then at Seferia when he sees her* “Woman! I should have known that was you… what are you trying to do, kill the human?” *moves an arm around Desiree, patting her back to console her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head to glance back at Kalysto. She then releases a grunt before she flips off of the rock and begins making her way toward Kalysto* “Last I checked, that is what we do, Kalysto. Kill humans.” *she then narrows her eyes as she examines Desiree* “She seems familiar…”

Desiree: *settles down somewhat due to Kalysto’s actions. However, she does softly speak up* Can we go home now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* “Yes, we kill humans.” *pauses, glancing at Desiree* “But this one is not associated with one of them, do you understand? She is..”* *pauses again, finding it difficult to explain* “Ask her yourself. In commonspeak. She doesn’t understand Thalassian.” *frowns at Desiree* I don’t know how we got here, let alone go home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers and lowers her head* I see… At least I’m not going to just disappear again… *frowns then looks up at Kalysto* I’m not going to disappear again, right? I don’t want to disappear anymore.

Seferia: *narrows her eyes as she watches Desiree. She then looks over Kalysto and his stance before she crosses her arms* “Since when did you grow attached to anything?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves away from Desiree, then dusts himself off, looking somewhat awkward* No, you’re not going to dissapear any more. *sighs* “I’m not attached. I just… I just know her. And you shouldn’t injure her, OK? OK.” *nods at the village* We should go now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hrmph… *passes by Desiree before growling out at her* You still look familiar. *She then shakes her head in order to fluff up her mane of hair before she makes her way to the village*

Desiree: *releases a faint whimper as Kalysto moves away from her. She then wraps her arms about her chest before shivering slightly. Soon after, she moves to follow after Kalysto. However, her movements are slow due to the stress that her body has been put through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You can rest in my old house, come on. *moves back to her and grabs an arm, trying to pull her along faster* You can do it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a faint yelp as Kalysto pulls her along. She then looks up at him before nodding* I’m coming.. *she does her best to keep up with his pace, though she’s still clearly tired out. Also, from time to time, she reaches to scratch at the bandaging on the palm that she had cut*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Come on, it’s not even 200 feet away. Pick yourself up and move! *continues trying to drag Desiree along, smirking at her* Is that the best you can do? When you get there, you can lounge about all you want. *pulls her into the village, smirking at the greeting he receives* *”Stick close. Or they might try to kill you… or something. *growls out* “She is with me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I am moving as fast as I can, Kalysto.. I’m just so tired. *she manages to pick up the pace a bit, but is still more sluggish than her usual self. When he tells her to stay close, she nods then presses herself up against him* What did I do to make them all want to kill me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You personally did nothing… they just really loathe humans. *drags her through the town, and then into the familial tent he stayed in before. He is immediately stopped by an aggressive hug to the face* Mmmph—

Arte: “It’s you! What’chu doin’ here?!” *laughs at Kalysto, then crushes his face against her chest in a tighter hug, ruffling his spikey hair* “You need a bath, man. You stink!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shuffles back as soon as Kalysto is attacked by the hug. She then frowns and tilts her head* Oook… *Sighs* This entire place makes no sense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *calls from the back of the tent* Come sit down by meh, Desi-reh. ‘Den you can rest for as long as yer want… *grins as he watches Arte hug Kalysto* “Don’t squeeze him too hard, woman. You’ll give him a nosebleed.”

Arte: *loudly* “I am gonna do whuteva’ I want! Ok? Good, mon. Now you shut up!” *laughs and finally lets Kalysto go* “You lot must be hungry, eh? I’ll go roast somethin’.” *runs out of the tent yelling to the village that her boys are home*

Kalysto: *sits down inside the tent, looking particularly bothered* Ow…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.