Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she is transported without a wolf and winds up reappearing in mid-air. After screaming in frustration as she literally falls to the ground, she whimpers in pain. Remaining on the ground for a few minutes to regain her bearings, she glances around the room. She then pushes herself up and groans* What now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *snaps his eyes open as he hears the screaming, then growls* Oh hell no. Not you again. *sighs* Shhh! What the hell d’ya want, ya damn pixie?

*meanwhile an Orc looks at Desiree and begins to laugh, speaking in a rough voice, chattering in his native tongue* “She came outta nowhere. Gor’chek no likes pixies either, Zulmire. Dey smell of poo.”

Zulmire: *waves a hand at the Orc* “Yeah, yeah, shut up. She’ll be gone again soon.” *points to the door* Geh’ out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pins her ears back as she hears the laughing. She then grits her teeth and stands up to her full height* Stop that! None of this is my fault.. *she then whimpers and she brushes at a few new scrapes on her body. For a moment, a bit of magical energy fluctuates around her body, for Nemesis’s spell is getting disrupted by all the phasing. This flux reveals her true form for just a brief second before stabilizing again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Gor’chek: “Whuh, did you see that? Girl turn into human. Not pixie elf no more. Was very wierd. Weird like your face, Zulmire.” *begins his loud raucous laughing again* “Girleh, you da funniest thing Gor’chek ever see!” *reaches over to slap her shoulder, laughing louder*

Zulmire: *mutters angrily in Common* Oh shut ‘de hell up… *grunts at Desiree* So? What are yer doin’ here now? You scared ‘da hell outta my wolf when you did your Astral teleportation, pixie. I didn’t even fink you’s were capable of that.

Kalysto: *lightly coughs, then tries to sit up, flicking some of the herbal leaves off himself* Wh…. where am I…? *sleepily blinks, looking around* I’m thirsty…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cringes at the green thing that she can’t understand moves over to her and slaps her shoulder. She then gives him a nervous smile* Umm… Great? *She then tries to back away from him before she frowns at Zulmire* I didn’t do any teleportation… I tried to tell you to ask your spirits about me. *her ears then perk up as she hears Kalysto* Where’s water? I’ll go get Kalysto some.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh, an’ I told yer… the spirits an’ I aren’t talkin’. They allowed my own son t’ die! A damn… fiery demon threw ‘dem to th’ Alliance dogs. He was killed for no reason! *bangs a fist on the table nearby* What’s that kid? *moves to his feet and pokes Kalysto* You alive? *picks up his arm, checking it over* Yeh, A’dal did wonders. That thing’s retreatin’. *glances at Desiree* Talk to ‘th dude at the desk. He can get yer some.

Kalysto: *lowers his head, sniffling miserably* I wish it had killed me… I want to go home… I want my mother….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto, don’t talk like that. Living is very good.. *she then frowns at Zulmire* Yea, you lost your son.. *points at Kalysto* He lost both his father and mother… Umm.. Well, maybe you should take in a new son? *She then glances around for the guy at the desk then frowns* Uhh… I think there’s going to be a problem. I don’t speak.. whatever that is that he speaks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *loudly laughs at her* Are yeh stupid? I don’t want a pixie. I’m takin’ him t’ the orphanage here in Shattrath. I was asked to heal him, an’ I did. An’ dat where my responsibility ends. I did what I needed ter. Leave it alone. I don’t want another son anyway. *grumbles* Th’ guy at the desk speaks their pixie language. Get Kah-leest’oh t’ do eet.

Kalysto: *lies down, miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head before sighing* Perhaps you should think over the idea… It would do you a lot of good. *She then pauses and stares at Zulmire* “Their”? But, I thought you didn’t believe me when I said that I’m not a “pixie”..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh yeh. I don’t believe you. Now let the keed talk to the innkeeper. Because you obviously don’t wanna. *shakes his head and glances at Kalysto* G’on now. Go. *moves over to him and nudges him with a hand* Move.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pins her ears back then shakes her head* Is this the way your son would have wanted you the be? Would he have wanted you to shun these spirits of yours just because he died? Or would he had wanted you to move on? *She sighs then glances around the room* I think I’m going to look around..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *growls at Desiree’s comment* Don’t talk about Vol’jez ever. Ever. D’ya understand me? *narrows his eyes* Y’know nothing of him – so why try to talk about it? *growls viciously* He knew nothin’ o’ th’ spirits anyway… he had no shamanistic tendencies. He preferred t’ fight with ‘te blade.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, yea, yea… *Rolls her eyes before heading out of the room. As she begins to make her way out of the room, the magic around her spazzes out again and shows her real form for another split-second before settling again. However, she stares down at herself as this happens* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *eventually gives up and gets a glass of water for Kalysto himself. He leans back in the chair again, monitoring his condition should it take a turn for the worse* Ey, girl. How can you look like a pixie but not talk like a pixie? It no make sense, mon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares back at Zulmire then scowls* I told you several times. *she then shakes her head* I am not a pixie and that I need help. It doesn’t matter. I’ll probably phase away before you figure out anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Heh, that’s pretty funny…. *watches Kalysto drink, then shakes his head* What are yeh, a phase shifter? A time traveller? Or somebody who’s breakin the laws o’ whatever it ees? I have no time to think about it. Sorry.

*the world around Desiree crackles and distorts again, and once again, visions of the beach in Halcyon appear*

Kalysto: This is making no sense… she should be back by now. All I’m seeing is things I didn’t particularly want to remember.

Zulmire: Ey, don’t worry. Just concentrate, an’ soon you’ll have the eye focussing where ya want it to be. ‘Den Desiree will just… eet’s hard to explain. But promis’ me one t’ing – you don’t play wif dis magic ever again. Got ‘dat?

*the vision ends and Desiree would find herself on the shoreline of a beach, searing heat lacing the air around her. Off to one side, two naked young trolls are play fighting at the water’s edge. Zulmire is nearby, sitting on a rock, fishing. Kalysto is nearby, descaling a dead fish with a knife and gutting it. He looks particularly well-fed and healthy now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as the world shifts away again. However, as she sees Kalysto for a brief moment, she tries to rush at him and hug onto him. Unfortunately for her, she is phased away from the “present” before she has a chance to actually latch onto her Kalysto. So, instead, she winds up hugging onto Zulmire* Huh??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *Stares at Desiree as she hugs onto him and jumps, falling off his fishing rock. He falls head/face first into the sand, his fishing pole clattering away*

Kalysto: *watches the scene and bursts out laughing, rising to his feet* “Mek ska nehjo!” *continues to laugh, then stands over him, offering a hand* “Deh di, Zul’mire.” *glances at Desiree* “Atuad?” *pauses* “Lok’tar?” *frowns* Hello?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she realizes that she’s hugging onto a troll then jumps away from him. Soon after, she begins to desperately brush herself off* Eww… *She then stares down at Kalysto* Umm… Hello again, Kalysto. You probably don’t remember me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I remember you… you’re that weird woman that my mother took in. And then you were there during my family’s escape. And other stuff.. *looks around nervously* Does anyone know you’re here?

Zulmire: Damn hell, *moves to sit up, spitting sand out of his mouth, shaking off his tusks* Don’t do that to me again. *looks at Desiree* Oh, eet’s you, mon. What’chu doin’ here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* No, no one knows that I’m here… I didn’t even know I was here until I found a troll instead of… Well.. *Shakes her head* No one knows- *Nemesis’s spell begins to violently fluctuate due to all the phasing that Desiree has been doing, rapidly shifting her too and from between being “human” and a elf. She then collapses down onto the sand and begins to heave, for she feels quite disoriented now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *shakes his head* Some-body be playin’ wif bad juju. Let ‘dat be a lesson to yer… don’t mess around in magic ‘dat isn’t safe, or isn’t good for you. **crouches down to pick Desiree up* We be feeshin’ later. Go get ‘da feesh pole, Kah-leestoh. *carries Desiree back to his tent and places her on a nearby floor mat* Shh. *looks over Desiree, trying to determine the source of the magic*

Kalysto: *grumbles to himself and picks up the fishing pole, walking back to the tent-house. He walks inside, grumbling louder* I was hungry. *sits down next to a sleeping white tiger that is in the tent with them, leaning on it shortly after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she is carried away, by this time, the clothing she’s waring is torn in several places because her human form is slightly bigger than her elven form. She then stares up at Zulmire, though her eyes are having trouble focusing because her irises keep on changing shape* Didn’t play this time.. Someone else put stuff on me… I need help..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Artemis: *glances over Zulmire’s shoulder* “Oh what’chu got ‘dere, mon? You be bringin’ home more o’ dem pixies dan I know what t’ do wif!”* *softly chuckles*

Zulmire: “Yeh, yeh, shut up, woman….” *leans over Desiree, and tries to purge the magic from her being, flicking a three-fingered hand over her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers in pain as Nemesis’s spell wracks at her internal organs and whatnot. While the spell is loosing strength and stability now, it does try to remain locked and latched onto Desiree. So, it’d probably take a few minutes to fully pull it away from Desiree*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.