Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues his shivering, even though he is out cold. Even when the towels are around him, it doesn’t seem to do much to stop the shivering*

Valorin: *nudges Desiree’s shoulder* Move him inside the infirmary tent. Somebody is probably already cleaning up the mess in there. *sighs* Poor kid. He lost his father, and his mother in this nonsense. And by the looks of things, if help does not arrive soon, he will soon lose his own life. *glances down the hill* His older brother hasn’t been taking any of it well either. I knew their father – he was my commander. It is a sad day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Valorin’s statements* OK, I’ll move him. *she picks up Kalysto and holds him close to her. She then whispers to him* You’re strong. Don’t let this beat you. Ok? Remember what I asked you to do before. *she then moves into the infirmary tent*

Seferia: *has been watching from a distance and scowls at the developments. However, she is still loathe to actually enter the elven encampment and risk having the elves sense what she is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*over the next week or so, the camp gets smaller as supplies from Thrallmar begin to come in. Prince Kael’thas, Lord of the Blood Elves, decides to take his strongest in the camp to an energy keep he has found in the north. This means that Rhyderi leaves with the main cluster of the camp’s defense while only a bare skeleton framework of guards stays behind. The camp becomes much quieter and much less populated. Bael has since dissapeared entirely. Kalysto remains in the infirmary, curled up and still suffering from the scourging*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has remained with Kalysto during this time, quite glad that she hasn’t been yanked away yet. She has paced from time to time and tried several of the various spells that she knows in order to try to fix Kalysto. However, nothing seems to be working out for her. At the moment, she’s just sitting next to Kalysto’s bed and staring down at her bandaged hand, which she had cut a few more times in hopes of thinking of something*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just stays curled up and shivers, not saying much of anything*

*nearby, a rather large cluster of Orcs ride into the camp on saber-toothed wolves. They dump down supplies and food. Among them are some Trolls, who aren’t too interesting, save for one who hangs in the back of the group, looking very uninterested in everything. When he rides into the town, he ties up his wolf and heads for the tent, growling* Yeh yeah, Franz… shut up. *glares at Desiree. She would be able to recognize him right away as Zulmire, but right now he looks worse for wear* Where’s this kid I’ve been hearin’ about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *isn’t paying attention to her surroundings at all, so she doesn’t notice Zulmire’s entrance. Instead, she just glares at Kalysto and whimpers* Come on.. At least get infected with Jenova. Jenova wouldn’t let you die, at least… The two would probably kill each other. *glances down at her hand again, whimpering as she thinks of the times she’s tried to mix her blood into Kalysto’s bloodstream*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *narrows his brows, already impatient and not liking being here at all. He smacks a hand against one of the tent support pylons and begins to shake it* Ey. Pixie. Look at me, would ‘ya? I don’t have to be here, but I am. *growls and moves towards her* So this is it? *tries to shove Desiree aside so he can get a look at the boy* ‘Dey told me he was beeger.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she is shoved away from Kalysto, finally snapping out of her reverie. Shaking her head, she growls out* Hey! I’m trying to help him sur- *She then looks up at Zulmire and stares at him for a few moments. Soon after, she shakes her head* Zulmire?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *glances at her, huffing in annoyance* Yeh, pixie. ‘Dey tell you I wuz comin’? Pity. I suppose I have to live up to some stupid storeh now, ey? *crouches down in front of the boy, turning him over, taking no care whatsoever* Ees standard. Nothin’ I’ve not seen ‘afore. Damn scourge illness, I see it all th’ time now. Damn pixies, it wasn’t smart t’ bring it with you out here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks then sighs as she realizes that she probably could have dug herself into her own grave just a moment ago. She then nods at Zulmire* Yea… I heard about you. *bites the bottom of her lip* So, you’re going to heal him up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *narrows his eyes, staring at Desiree for a few moments before aggressively waving his tusks at her, turning his head back down to the boy* No… A’hm gonna take heem outside, jam him on a spit an’ turn him into a roast boar meal with my Lava spells. *snarls angrily and sits down, summoning a Healing-Ward totem at the foot of Kalysto’s bed* You pixies may be one o’ us now and part o’ de Horde. But I dislike you all anyway. Damn pixies… *begins to cast strong healing spells on Kalysto, also cleansing spells to try and erase any foreign bacteria*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t mean it that way… I’ve just been trying everything. So many different things, and I barely got anywhere.. If you succeed, I wish to offer my sincere thanks. *she then frowns in thought before standing and moving to stand in front of Zulmire* If you’re as good as the one that I know, you should be able to tell that I’m not a “pixie”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *growls at her* Pixies are all the damn same. You’re a damn pixie, and ‘dat all ‘dere is to it. Pixie is pixie, magic white-skinned creatures with long ears. But dey not like mine. ‘Dey stick straight up an’ look ridiculous. You is a damn pixie. *continues healing Kalysto, then shakes his head* He be comin’ wif me now. *gently wraps up the blankets around the boy, then tries to carry him out of the tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… I’m not a “pixie” at all.. I would have thought that you’d at least be able to sense that much. *her ears pin back at Zulmire’s attitude. She then yelps as he takes Kalysto* What? *moves after him* Where are you going with Kalysto? What are you doing with him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Dis voodoo be bigger ‘dan me. *gently carries Kalysto outside, wandering down to his wolf* I am gunna have to take him to ‘da sanctuary in da middle o’ dis damn forsaken demon-tainted outland. ‘Dere be an Astral Body ‘dere bigger than all o’ us. He would b’ able to cleanse th’ sickness away fo’ good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares up at Kalysto as he tries to explain to her what he is doing. She then frowns before speaking up* Can I come with you? I don’t have any other reason to stay here… All I was doing was taking care of Kalysto here. I want to follow this through until the end.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehhh… why you wanna come? Is going to take at least half a day to get back to Thrallmar. An’ when you get there… you may not even get a ride to the Sanctuary City. *shakes his head at her* Why come? He’s not related t’ ya. At all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: If I explained my reasons, you’d probably think I’m insane.. *glances to the side then sighs* Go talk to your spirits about me. They probably can tell you the answer as to what and why I would want to come. Either way, I just want to stay with Kalysto for as long as I can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *narrows his eyes even more* ‘Th spirits an’ me are not talkin’ right now. An’ until ‘dey can explain some shit to me, I ain’t talkin’ to them again. *gently sets Kalysto on the saddle of his wolf, glancing around to see if he can take another* You don’t know how t’ ride these, do ya?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Zulmire* Well.. You know how to sense some sort of energy. Just sense me. You should be able to feel something… I think. *groans then tilts her head as she looks at the wolf* Umm.. No?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *rolls his eyes* Damn pixies… okey. *picks Kalysto up, then hands Desiree the reins to his own wolf* She’s tame so she’s not as likely to gore you t’ death. Me however… *growls and heads away to a brown wolf, setting Kalysto on that one instead* “A ha thrakk uruk o’Gosh nogu maka ruk kazret regasa!”! *hops onto the wolf and pulls on its reins* Come on. Ees half a day, even by ridin’. Take goo’ care o’ my wolf.

Orcish -** “I am taking your ‘wolf’ away with the stupid pixie.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her ears flick toward Zulmire as he speaks a language that she doesn’t understand at all. She then shakes her head and sighs* Kalysto really needs to teach me a whole damn lot when I get back home.. *she then nods at Zulmire before moving to follow after him* I’ll do my best… Though if I suddenly vanish, not my fault.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh, yeh… don’t really care, woman. *growls* What you do is yer own priority, not mine. *ties Kalysto up securely in the saddle harness, then sits on the front of it, beginning to ride it away* Keep up. *rides the wolf back along the trodden path taken to get to the camp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances down at the wolf before sighing* Well, here goes nothing. *with that, she does her best to get the wolf to follow after Zulmire. For the most part, though, her attention remains on Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*time and space begins to distort and crackle once again. Desiree is pulled from the current reality, and dumped once again in a dark shadowy city. The area is very cold, but peaceful, and a gentle ringing music hums through the minds of everyone there. Desiree would soon find herself on the floor of a very comfortable bed in an Inn, lying on Royal Blue soft sheets, gossamer curtains draped around the bed. Nearby are three very large Orcs and a couple of Trolls, and Zulmire is seated in the corner, sleeping. He seems thoroughly pissed off even as he sleeps.

Nearby, Kalysto is lying on another bed, covered in a combination of bandages and leaves, literally dumped on him. He is completely comatose and not moving an inch. At his feet remains the same Healing Spring totem Zulmire placed down when he was in the camp infirmary.*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.