Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t come for a purpose, no. I fell asleep, naked, next to the man that I love.. *she glances at Kalysto for a moment then sighs* I wasn’t supposed to go on any trip. *she shakes her head then sighs* Well… I might as well try this.. *she takes a knife and gently cuts into the palm of her hand. She then tosses the now bloodied blade toward Kalysto before she walks away to bandage her arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: Bloodletting with no purpose? *chuckles at her* What will that do? *smirks* Don’t be foolish.

Milena: *groans* Somebody do me a favour… once I stop breathing, snap my neck… it stops the scourging from taking over completely. The last memory I’d want Kalysto to have is of me biting him…

Kalysto: *loudly sobs as he clutches onto her arm* They’ll fix you! Surely they know how.. *stares at the blade, confused* Why…? *looks up at Desiree, puzzled*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* Might as well see if my blood can do anything for you guys. I can’t think of anything else. *She then finishes bandaging up her wound. Soon after, she scowls up at Bael* Well, I don’t see you doing anything useful, at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *quietly* Don’t say such things…. Bael is an angel. A faithful servant to the end.. *closes her eyes, coughing, the effort of even breathing right now very tiring to her*

Bael: *simply kneels next to the woman, flicking his tail*

Kalysto: *continues to stare at the blade, not understanding it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto* Well, are you going to stare at it all day long? Take it to someone who knows stuff. See if it will help at all. *crosses her arms and mutters to herself* I had sex with him and he survived… Maybe somehow I got antibodies from him? *shakes her head* That probably won’t work either..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: How does that even work…? *stares at the blade, then pokes it into his own arm, pondering if it will do anything. He cringes instead at the pain, then drops it, not liking what he just did* How is that going to fix anything…? My mother is dying. *tries to hand the knife back to her* What are you going to do…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans and lets her face fall down into her right palm* You were supposed to give it to a doctor or whatever you have here. Not mix my blood with yours… *Shakes her head* It was probably useless anyway. *She pushes the knife away* You can keep it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Doctor? We treat stuff with healers. Doctors with their medicine and herbal remedies is something the humans without magic do… *pins his ears back* But you have more blood… surely…

Milena: *closes her eyes, seeming miserable* Kaly, my son… come closer…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, I have more blood. Though I wish that I was my mother now. At least with her, you could chop off her head a thousand and one times and all she’ll do is get angry… *sighs then nudges Kalysto* Go to your mother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a soft crying sound at Desiree’s comment, not even wanting to consider the thought of chopping off his own mother’s head* I wish that would happen to my mother… then she’d be immune to death. *crouches down in front of his mother once again, then moves to lie down with her, fresh tears welling up in his eyes* W….what is it…?

Milena: *whispers to him* Do you see Bael there…? Can you do a favor for me…? Take care of him, sweetie.. *coughs loudly* He needs… somebody else now…

Bael: *rumbles angrily* You know our agreement. Your own Magi bored you to death and you wanted something more. So you chose me from the Grimiore of Death. *growls* You hand-picked me. At first you were to become my mortal shell, but… *growls angrily and rises to his feet, stomping* I will not trade you off for a pipsqueak insignificant prepubescent immature male with no magical talent!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea… Well, my mother is bat-shit insane, so I guess it’s fine enough that you at least have a mother that loves you. *she then narrows her eyes at Bael before muttering* Kalysto isn’t talentless.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *continues coughing, her wheezing sounds becoming more noticable. She also begins to shiver as the final stage of the virus takes effect on her body, making her feel quite cold and already dead*

Bael: *stomps his hoof angrily at Desiree* He is talentless! *loudly snarls in anger* Now get out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stands up then glares defiantly at Bael* No, I’m not going to leave… Well, unless the world goes all fuzzy again. *scowls* Knowing my luck, that’s what is exactly going to happen once she dies.. *Shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *just spends her last efforts of strength rubbing Kalysto’s back, trying to settle his miserable sobbing. However, she goes still and silent after a few more minutes as she breathes her last*

Bael: *wastes almost no time flicking Kalysto away from the corpse. Once the boy is out of the way, he gently jams a claw into the back of Milena’s neck to sever the spinal cord and stop the zombification from taking over the corpse*

Kalysto: *makes a loud distressed sound as he is forcefully parted from his dead mother, then curls up on the ground, sobbing heavily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head then shakes her head* I couldn’t do anything… I’m useless. *she then stands up and walks over to Kalysto. After kneeling down next to him, she wraps her arms about Kalysto* I’m so sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *sits down on the ground, growling* That is how it goes. One gets what they deserve… one reaps what they sew. *flicks a claw idly at Milena’s body, then narrows his brows as it begins to inflate, the skin stretching slightly* Interesting.

Kalysto: *just stays in a ball and loudly sobs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stands up, not noticing Milena’s body at all* Try to settle down, Kalysto.. *She shakes her head then moves out of the tent. Soon after, she makes her way to where she last saw Rhyderi* Hey.. Umm.. Rhyderi? Your mother is dead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances at Desiree, his sharp guarding posture faltering slightly. He furrows his brows and curtly nods his head, mumbling* Thank you for letting me know. *quietly sighs* I shall arrange to have her buried…

Bael: *continues to watch the corpse inflate, idly poking at it with a claw. He yanks the blanket off her altogether, narrowing his flaming eyes as he tries to determine what exactly is going on. The body continues to inflate, swelling like it is heavily water-bloated. After another moment it explodes, splattering dark coloured rotting flesh substance all over. It splatters heavily over Bael as he is closest, but because he is rock hard and on fire, it harmlessly smoulders and burns off him, sending rotten corpse stink into the air*

Kalysto: *loudly yells as he is also splattered by the explosion, the goo smattering all over his back, his legs, and in his hair. He begins to scream in torment, rushing to his feet to yank his clothes off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Her ears perk straight up as she hears the noise of both the explosion and Kalysto’s scream. She then deeply frowns* Shit.. I shouldn’t have left. *She then rushes back to the infirmary* What happened??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks down at himself, horrified. The corpse-fluid that exploded all over him hungrily seeps into his skin, immediately discolouring it. Another Sin’dorei was closer to him though, and douses him with water, trying to clean him off* It burns, get it off!!

Bael: *growls* I was foolish. Lady Milena was foolish… naive to the very last heartbeat. *growls louder and stomps out of the tent* *”She thought she could cheat the illness by having me sever the connection to her brain… instead, the corpse exploded. And has infected her youngest born. I have failed in her wishes before I even begun.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her eyes widen as she watches what is happening to Kalysto. She then grabs a bucket and tries to help clean him off as well* Damn it… Damn it all. *she frowns as she desperately tries to clean Kalysto* What the hell am I supposed to do…? *whimpers and shakes her head* Kalysto, please try to calm down, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Sin’dorei helping Kalysto nods his head* She’s right. Calm down, it’s not going to do any good. *manages to wash the majority out of his hair, then douses him with the cold drinking water bucket, much to the dismay of others nearby*

Kalysto: *begins to shiver, both because he is cold, scared, and because the scourging has already begun to set in. He has difficulty standing, and quickly passes out cold*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her ears lower and she looks at the other elf* Please, leave. I’ll… I’ll take care of him at the moment, ok? *She then reaches down to grasp onto Kalysto and hug him close to her. Once that is done, she moves to the back corner of the tent before setting Kalysto down* You mixed your blood with mine… Maybe that will help.. Maybe… Right? *sighs at her doubts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The male Sin’dorei shakes his head* Very well, but strip him down naked and wrap him in fresh linen. You do not want him to have any contact with the clothes he was in… it will heighten the chance of fatal infection.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods and quickly moves to cut the clothes off Kalysto with the knife that she had bloodied before. As she does this, she tries to nick his skin with small cuts in hopes that maybe mixing more of her blood with his would do something at all. Once his clothes are off, she tosses them into a corner then casts a spell to burn them* Ok… Fresh linens.. Right. *she grabs a few clean towels and wraps them around Kalysto*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.