Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *grumbles as she scrambles all over him* They are Orcs. *snorts at her, then moves lower for her to get a better look. He hovers, pointing to a group of trolls walking by casually* They are not the only ones here. With any luck, they will see the group to their south west and offer them sanctuary. *chuckles* But that is some time off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ok, fine.. So strange ugly creatures are going to inhabit this area. Gotcha.. How the hell does this help us at all? *frowns as she glances down at the town and continues to fight against being dropped off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *loudly chuckles at her, giving her a sinister grin* Oh it will help… it will help infinitely… *hovers over the town, then suddenly swoops in to grab up a male troll with wirey blue hair* We’ll make them come. *flies off, heading higher into the air*

*the troll begins to struggle violently, kicking at Bael’s paw, yelling* Ey, ‘mon, what the hell are you doin’!? *rips his axe off his hilt, then tries to smash it against Bael’s arm, growling ferally as it does nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cringes her nose as the smell from the troll. She then quickly shakes her head* That doesn’t sound or look like a guy that has any form of cure, demon. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *loudly laughs at her* What am I trying to accomplish? *snickers* I am orchestrating a means of cure for you. Are you not appreciative? *flies south, heading over to the Alliance stronghold. He swoops down, dropping the angry warrior troll down inside, then quickly flaps up into the air again* Remember, you asked for this.

*the troll seems to panic as he is dumped in the opposing faction’s base. He promptly makes a break for the exit, attracting the attention of several guards, who shoot at him and throw things at him. He continues his panicked retreat, but is eventually overcome and is slaughtered by the humans at the gate, ending up being killed by them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares wide-eyed as the troll is killed. She then whimpers as she looks up at Bael* That’s not a cure.. That’s a senseless act of violence. *her ears droop down as she miserably stares at the corpse of the troll* Damn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: It is a means to an end. *waits for the humans to disperse, then picks up the troll, ensuring he still has the Alliance’s arrows still jammed in him. He carries the corpse back to Thrallmar, and dumps it at the entrance, laughing* Learn how to orchestrate a good plan.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly shakes her head at the scene. Soon after, she releases a deep sigh* I certainly hope that brings about a cure. If it didn’t, that was one hell of a wasted effort. *with that, she wiggles about in Bael’s grip* I’m probably going to be yanked from here in any minute..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: Anyone may be yanked at any moment from the threads of time. Don’t sound or act so surprised. *chuckles at her* What do you want to accomplish by saying that. *drops her off in the elf-grounds again, smirking* It is done. I have played my part.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances down at the ground in order to insure that her footing is correct once she’s set down. She then nods at Bael* I thank you for your help. *nods at him* Hopefully, things will work out correctly. *She then sighs and wander toward the camp once more. This time, she doesn’t head toward Kalysto and begins to search around the camp, mostly wanting to investigate things out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

There is a distortion as the world around Desiree begins to shift again. Though this time, it is less jarring than the ones before. The world below shifts and changes, and time accelerates around her. It soon slows down again, and she is in the exact same spot she was before. However, there are some structures built on the site of the Elven camping grounds and some proper tents set up. There are fewer elves than before, but they are more relaxed and healthier than when Desiree was last here. The place has turned into an actual organized outpost and the Blood Elves move about, maintaining the area, bustling around.

Rhyderi is nearby, guarding a pathway, clad in an armor suit with a rising phoenix on the chest, blood-red in colouration. Milena and Kalysto are nowhere to be seen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps and stumbles as the world shifts about again. Releasing a loud groan, she lands face-first in the dirt. After a moment, she slowly sits up again and sighs* This really isn’t any fun… *glares up at the sky* Not fun at all!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stares down at the girl* Are you alright? *shakes his head* The terrain isn’t smooth. You really should watch where you are going. *slowly nods his head, grinning* You’re safe here though. It’s alright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she pushes herself up to her feet. She then blinks as she stares at Rhyderi* Huh? *she shakes her head* I’m fine.. *She then frowns as she looks over him* Damn, you definitely hit puberty.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *narrows his eyes* Puberty? *shakes his head* Don’t say things like that. It’s not beneficial or helpful at all. *sighs* Do you need help? There is a rations tent up the hill. Go in there and stay warm. Or help out with the infirmary, but stay away from the scourged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What I meant was the last time I saw you, you were only this high… *She indicates with her hand then shrugs* Umm… Infirmary. Right. *she nods and begins making her way there, not wanting to disturb the boy any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*inside the infirmary tent, there is lots of activity going on. Various elves move here and there, tending to the injured and the dying. Kalysto is seated in the doorway, not wanting to move from his spot, though not actually sick himself. He huddles in a blanket and looks particularly despondent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pauses as she spots Kalysto in the infirmary. After watching him for a moment, she makes her way to him before stopping behind him. She frowns in thought as she wonders if she really should try touching him. So, instead, she just stands there and softly says* Hi.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at her miserably* Hi…. *points to his mother nearby, whom is lying down and covered in blankets. She is in a particularly bad way by now, and covered in small grey lesions. She is sleeping so he sits quietly, not wanting to disturb her* I’m bored. But Rhyderi says I shouldn’t move anywhere. And to tell him when she turns… *lightly sniffles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at Milena then sighs* Well… She lasted out quite some time already. Perhaps there’s still some hope. *She then moves closer to Kalysto before giving him a gentle hug* I know what it’s like to watch a parent suffer. It is simply the worst.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* She’s going to d…. *lowers his head and his shoulders begin to shake silently. He moves off the chair and moves to lie down beside her, hugging onto her, looking absolutely miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Just be careful, Kalysto. You don’t want to die as well. *lowering her head, she sighs* I wish I knew how to heal her. There is a cure, I know there is. I’ve seen proof that someone can survive this disease.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well you tell me because… it’s not working. They just come, they die, they get bitten, they die, they die… *begins to sob, hugging onto his mother’s arm*

Bael: *phase shifts in behind the woman, saying nothing. His tail occaisonally flickers, but he doesn’t offer anything helpful*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I wasn’t told.. I wasn’t told much of anything. *shakes her head* I don’t know what the cure is. I was barely even told what the disease is. *sits down in the spot that Kalysto had vacated not too long ago* For all I know, it’s my own blood that is the cure, since I am an alien to this planet. Or perhaps its the magical energies from the lock on the spell over me… Highly doubt those two.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: You didn’t come here with the intention of being a saviour to these people. You said that yourself. Why bother saying such things when you know it is hopeless? *rumbles angrily* You can do no more than stand there and watch the world turn in front of you. *crouches down beside the woman, his tail flicking* I already knew what to do. And so I did it. But the help did not arrive in time.

Milena: *gives Bael a weak smile, then reaches up to grasp onto his index claw* No, my friend… I got bitten too early….

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.