Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs then craws under the water to hug onto Kalysto. She then resumes humming to him, trying to calm him down* Shh… It’ll be ok in the end.. One day, you’ll find that things will be better. *she gently pats his back as she continues to hum to him. She then glances toward the camp* Maybe your father wasn’t completely destroyed… Maybe one day- *sighs and shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *practically clings to Desiree this time as she hugs onto him. He continues his loud wailing, barely hearing her over the sound he is making*

Rhyderi: *the sound has attracted him back to the camp. He had been with the older Blood Elves, training with them, also mingling among them in an attempt to learn something of their trade. He walks over to Desiree, poking her in the side* What’s he crying about now? *sighs* Sorry for my brother… thanks for taking care of him so much. He’s easily upset and a little weak-minded.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *straightens up a bit as Rhyderi comes over. She then glances at the older brother before shaking her head* This time, he has every right to cry. Your father is dead. *gently pats Kalysto’s back* It’s perfectly natural for him to cry at a time like this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stares at Desiree, wide eyed and in shock* What…? But he was just there an hour ago… how did he die…? *looks around for the body* Did they already bury him, or.. *goes quiet, frowning* …he turned into one of them, didn’t he.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desire: Umm.. I think. I’m not certain exactly what happened, but he turned aggressive. Then your fellow elves gathered around to beat him down. Maybe he’s still kinda alive? *she shakes her head* I don’t know, but your mother might need comfort, Rhyderi.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stares at Desiree* Insult! Why would the Sin’dorei beat up their own? *shakes his head* I’ve seen it before. Father had the grey flesh on him… I didnt report it because I didn’t want them to drag him away and kill him. But… *hangs his head* He will be missed… *moves away to tend to his mother*

Kalysto: What are we going…. to do now…? *has calmed somewhat, but is still very sad and depressed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, for starters, you’re going to finish cleaning off.. *She frowns as she glances over at Milena* Then, I’m going back to talking to a demon. *looks back down at Kalysto* Do you know how to see demons yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *points around him* I see flying demons. I see pig demons. *points at the Felboars wanting to encroach on the camp every moment they can* And I see that big one that keeps stepping on the little ones. *points to Bael* Mom talks to him and he’s been hanging around for years, but I never saw him… *continues sniffling* I can’t believe father’s gone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah, so you can see him now. *She then glances at his eyes, curious to see if they are still blue. Soon after, she grasps onto Kalysto’s arm* Come, let’s go. *she tries to lead him over to where Bael is stomping around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *right now his eyes are green and very much so, glowing brightly due to the recent ingestion of fel-blood and very little tolerance to it* Where are we going…?

Bael: *has actually stopped killing things. He hangs at the edge of the camp and watches Milena, wanting to comfort her, but not while her son is nearby and in the way. Instead he just stands there and keeps a protecting watchful eye over the woman*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We’re going to talk to your mother’s demon. He knows things.. I know he does. *she continues leading Kalysto, finally stopping at Bael’s side. She then frowns at him* You love her.. as much as a demon can, right? I think I saw her get bitten. Does that mean something to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *turns his head down towards Desiree. He lightly laughs at her, then rumbles* Foolish mortal came back to talk, hmm? Fine… *sits down on the ground* What do you want. She got bitten, yes. There is nothing more I can say about that. *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I want to help her. *she then lets go of Kalysto and sits down next to Bael* You know things, right? So.. How can I help her? Is there a cure? is there any hope at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: Once it begins, there is no cure. The illness ravages the body and consumes it. *snarls* I told you this before. It is unstoppable. It is incurable. And it is frivolous to try. *sticks out his lower jaw, then begins poking at his fangs out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns then shakes her head* That can’t be right. From my time.. *shakes her head again* There has to be a cure. Come on, give me a clue. I’ll help you and her out as much as I can. Just tell me where to start looking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *narrows his brows* Why…? What good will it do you? Do you want to be the saviour of a doomed race? They can take care of themselves without you. *flicks his tail, smashing it on the ground behind him, using it as a means of keeping the other demons far away from him. He turns his head off to one side and makes a dominating bellowing roar, snarling after he is done* The inferiors hunger.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I don’t want to be some savior to a race. I just want to try to save two people that are important to each of us. *she looks up at Bael* Do you really want Milena to die? Let me try. If I save her, you help me get home, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: Whether she lives or dies is insignificant to me any more… *rumbles in annoyance* The mortal shell is unimportant. You would do well to learn that death isn’t the end. *glares at her* And I already said that I can do nothing to help you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whines in frustration* Why was I sent back here? I can’t do anything? *shakes her head and sighs in frustration* Kalysto survive… *She glances down at the said elf then pats the top of his head* Promise me that no matter what happens, you won’t let yourself just give up and die, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What…? *Stares at her, looking confused* But… but… *lowers his head, miserable* I want to go home… I want my mother…

Bael: *lightly chuckles in amusement* Such a foolish woman. Do you honestly think you’re going to alter what already is? *curls his tail around himself* Why do you even need to say such things when you already know the outcome? Why interfere when you know it could change all? *slowly rises to his feet, clumsily reaching down to pick up the small elf* Return this where it belongs. And let things play out as they are meant to. *growls* You know it to be so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But how do I know that he didn’t survive because I was here to start with? Maybe if I sit around and do nothing, that would actually be the thing that kills him? *shakes her head and sighs. She then moves back to Milena before setting Kalysto down* Be careful, ok? *sighs at him* I don’t know when I’ll next see you, so take care of yourself, Kalysto. *she then leans forward to kiss Kalysto on the top of his head* Oh, and just so you know, you’ll be a wonderful warlock. *she then stands up and begins wandering into the camp, trying to find any indicators of a cure for Milena’s disease*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *turns his head away, then glances back at Desiree, rumbling* There is one thing… *follows her, stomping over to stand in front of her. He then crouches down, offering his hand to her* Grab onto this. *flaps his wings, indicating that he wants to take off into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *freezes up as Bael comes forward to her. She then slowly nods her head in understanding before she reaches out to take a hold of him* OK. If you drop me though, I will make certain that I torment you in a thousand and one ways.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: That’s funny. Why would I do that when I am going to show you a possible solution? *rumbles and grabs onto her, sharply taking off into the air. He begins to aggressively flap, heading North East* If you know anything of this species… *flies over the Thrallmar emcampment, hovering, saying nothing as he hangs over it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares down as Bael brings her over Thrallmar. Once they are hovering over the town, she hells out* Holy shit?! What the fuck are those?? *she tries to scramble closer against Bael, even though gravity is not being her friend at all* Seriously, what the hell??

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.