Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: Don’t worry much. My powers can’t do anything beyond keeping us safe. In fact, sometimes I haven’t… some of our safety has come from an outside source.. *points off to the distance, where Bael is busy turning Felboars into crushed pulp on the terrain beyond the safe zone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances in the direction where Milena pointed. She then frowns before softly whispering* Do you think he can help me get home? I mean, I know that he has no reason to try.. But.. *she then focuses on Kalysto and frowns* Damn.. Umm.. *pulls out a candy bar from her sub-space pocket and tries to offer it to the boy* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: I wish I knew how to help you get home, but I don’t even know where you went the first time. About the only thing you can do is talk with…. well.. him. And commune with the Astral Plane. The connection to it is very strong here.

Matthias: *begins to twitch involuntarily, then loudly coughs, covering his mouth. He shifts about uncomfortably and tucks his legs under himself when he notices the greying has grown there too*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she watches Matthias twitch. She then tries to desperately wave the candy at Kalysto* Kalysto.. Come here. I have food. You look like you really need some. *despite her verbal attention on Kalysto, her eyes don’t leave Matthias*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sniffles* I’m not hungry… *watches the candy and puts his head down on his knees, curling up* I don’t want to be here….

Rhyderi: *moves to his feet, dusting himself off* Mother, Father, Kalysto… I am going to get food from our rations. We’re sitting around hopelessly and despairing. What a shame… Prince Kael’thas wouldn’t like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs then scoots over closer to Kalysto. Soon after, she sets the candy bar down in front of him. Once that is done, she stands up and walks away to find Bael* Umm… Big mean angry demon guy? *she frowns as she looks around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *looks over at Desiree when she speaks to him, turning his giant horned head towards her. He waits until she is away from the camp, then makes an aggressive stomp at the ground before flaring out his wings, soaring across the air, landing down in front of her to meet the rest of the distance* What do you want? *narrows his flaming eye pits*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and hopelessly looks back at Milena for a moment. She then gulps before she turns her attention back to Bael* Milena said she couldn’t help me, so she referred me to you. So, please direct all your anger toward her. *she points back toward Milena* She said that you might know some way to help me out on getting back home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *narrows his eyes in thought* Is this a specific direction from her? Send the fake back where she came from? *turns his head back towards Milena, then makes a short and sharp gruff sound* You have been physically moved by means I cannot explain. *reaches out towards her with a clawed hand, Desiree may feel the heat emanating from it* Yes. It is an ancient dragon magic. It is nearly as old as creation itself. It forms a strand, and a sphere. And the small mortals clawing at it’s other end are failing. Miserably.

Matthias: *stifles more coughing which has begun to sound fluidy, like his lungs are partially liquid. He quickly rises to his feet and stumbles away from the camp, getting as far as he can without being seen or noticed, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He then resumes coughing, soon throwing up black tarry liquid*

Milena: *watches her husband leave, following him some of the way. She leaves him be, looking defeated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* I’m not certain what Kalysto did back home to send me back here.. He said he was messing with an Oculus… Something about a seeing eye.. Then we went asleep. Then I was here. *shakes her head* And you probably feel someone else’s magic on me too. I’m not supposed to be an elf. *She then twists around as she watches Matthias leave his family’s side* Is there anything at all that can be done to save him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: You are all kinds of unnatural, female. *grunts* You smell of the dragon, the human, and the taint of something I cannot identify. You are washed over in demonic magic and you reek of filth. *watches Matthias, feeling absolutely no sympathy for him. Infact, the edges of his maw twist up in a grin* Absolutely nothing. Once the sickness has progressed into the core, it is unstoppable. That one probably only has an hour left. And then he shall be out of the picture for good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* And you’d probably have a field day if I told you what I’m really supposed to be. *shakes her head* I’m the daughter of two human hybrids, demon. One is a dragon-human hybrid, and the other was born by crossing this alien creature that has an instinct for destruction and a human.. *her ears pin back as she watches Matthias*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *stumbles back to the camp grounds, shoving Milena away as she tries to comfort him. He sits down next to Kalysto and huddles in his blanket, shivering and shaking violently*

Bael: *flatly* I don’t care. *rumbles as he watches Matthias* Oh this is going to get good. *smirks* The most enjoyable part is when they go into their rage, or when they explode. *chuckles darkly* As long as he does not infect my property. *quietly, almost seeming to enjoy what he’s seeing* Any moment now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares back at Bael as he makes his statements. She then rushes toward Kalysto’s location* ~Kalysto, please get far away from your father! Do it now!~ *Whimpers and tries to use her telekinetic abilities to shove Kalysto away from Matthias*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Why, what’s wro—“* *loudly yelps as he is sharply shoved away, skidding across the dirt, sending red dust into the air*

Milena: *loudly yelps* My baby! *rushes to Kalysto, quickly picking him up to cuddle him tightly. She hugs onto him as he begins crying, patting his back* What’s going on?

Matthias: *flicks his ears back, wondering what all the fuss is about* I d… I don’t know… but it’s cold…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stops in front of Milena then reaches out to pat Kalysto’s head* I’m sorry, but Bael said that something bad is about to happen to your husband. Please… Let me at least keep Kalysto safe from whatever is going to happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *sounds a little apprehensive* Well…. alright. Here. *tries to hand him over to her* But clean the dirt off him. And see if he has any grazing. He skidded along and it wasn’t kind ground. *moves over to Matthias and moves her own blanket around him* Shh. *gently cuddles him, patting his back* You’ll be OK, we’ll fight it and get you fixed.

Matthias: *shakes his head* N-no… d-d… *continues shaking uncontrollably, not seeming to be able to form words any more*

Kalysto: *continues crying, burying his face in his hands* I don’t want to be here!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cuddles Kalysto up in her arms and whimpers at him* I don’t want you to have to go through this either. But.. I can’t do anything. I can’t do anything at all. *she sadly shakes her head then begins to check Kalysto over for any injuries. As she does this, she slowly steps away from Matthias’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *seems determined to cuddle onto her husband despite his deteriorating condition*

Bael: *grumbles* Such foolish behaviour. Mortals…. why cling onto something that you will ultimately lose? Even if you know the outcome… why?

Matthias: *continues shivering, soon going limp. He stays still and silent for a few moments, and then he begins to twitch, making an unnatural bubbling sound, his eyes snapping open, completely blackened by the scourging effect. He makes a few hungry sounds, then launches his head at Milena’s shoulder, biting into it with as much effort as he can manage* Reeeewwwrrrrr!!

*meanwhile, one of the other elves nearby yells* Scourge! Scourge in our camp! *this causes others to quickly rush the zombie, promptly dragging him away from Milena, then they begin clubbing it in order to kill it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pins her ears back as she watches the scene. She then tries to turn so that Kalysto’s back is to the scene. As she does this, she begins to desperately sing to Kalysto, hoping to distract him from the scene*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*in almost no time at all, the zombie is beaten to a near pulp-like state. There is sickening crunches as it’s bones are broken and smashed, and then another of the blood elves removes the head to stop it from re-rising. They carry it away to burn the remains*

Milena: *just silently wraps Matthias’s blankets around herself, then curls up, her head low, her shoulders lightly shaking as she sobs heavily to herself*

Kalysto: *is still more involved with crying about his own predicament, looking down at his hands because they are scuffed and he has minor grazes on the palms with rocks embedded in the skin* It hurts!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances back at the scene, noticing that the zombie is no longer there. She then glances at Kalysto before slowly nodding* Ok. I’ll take care of that. *sulking toward the outskirts of town, she sets Kalysto down. She then closes her eyes and tries to cast a spell to make a small raincloud form over them in order to provide a shower-like effect*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *initially winces, but because it is the first clean water he has come into contact with in weeks, he doesn’t at all object. He washes off his hands first, then yanks off his shirt, taking advantage of the moment to rinse himself off* I really don’t like this place… but at the same time, there’s something in it that feels right. *glances over at his mother* She’s sad again… this place always makes her sad…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head then whispers to Kalysto* I don’t think you saw it.. Your father just died. *She then turns around, trying to give Kalysto privacy* Go and finish cleaning off. I can keep this spell going for another few minutes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *freezes, his eyes widening* What…? *his shoulders shake as the shock washes over him, and he suddenly bursts out in a storm of tears, crying in a loud wail of grief*

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.