Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I haven’t heard that one before. *sighs* What do I do then? Do I teleport you to the house? Do I levitate the infant along with me as I carry you over the threshold? *smirks and pokes her arm* Even with the infant and you, the weight is still the same when you are nine months pregnant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. *narrows her eyes* Have your fun while you can, Seph. *shakes her head* I won’t have this excess weight for long. *she then sighs* If you can handle it.. I can hold the infant while you carry me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at her, then mumbles* Oh somebody is going to take photos of that… **hands the newborn to Jenna, then waits for her to get ready before gently picking her up* You will have to hold him until I return home with a crib.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the infant in her hands then up at Sephiroth and nods* I’m certain that I can handle that, Seph. *she then rests her head against the side of his upper arm* And I don’t care if anyone takes pictures.. Let them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I care. I don’t want to see it published all over the newspapers when the next day comes. *carries her out of the room, then begins to briskly walk out of the medical facility, heading across the town and back to their house. Once there, he opens the front door with his psychokinetic abilities, then walks inside, carrying her up to the bedroom* There. *sets her down on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Remains calm as Sephiroth carries her, for she fully trusts him. Upon being set down on the bed, she settles down into it then grins in contentment* Much more comfortable. *grins even more* And it smells Great, just like my Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It smells great? I haven’t done anything to it. *shakes his head* And stop calling me that. *pokes her in the arm* You know that title is silly as well as I do. *sighs and moves to sit down on the other side of the bed with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Oh, but you once took pride in it, I’m certain. Anyway, you’re not the first man to have such a title, you know. Though I think you have earned it. *smirks even more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hrm? What do you mean, I’m not the first? There are other Great Sephiroths in the world? *snorts* I find that very difficult to believe. *narrows his eyes, not very impressed with the thought of that* How could they be as great as me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I said the title, “the great”, not your name. *shakes her head* I don’t know exactly how many there were, but there were others with that title. For instance, there’s been Alexander the Great, for instance. *chuckles* Certainly you’ve read of him, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never even heard of him. Alexander the Great, you say? *hums in thought, smirking after a moment* That’s actually a rather decent name. What was he? A dictator? A murderer? A leader of an army?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: He was a leader of a conquering force.. *Frowns as she tries to recall the story* He was some Greek king that conquered several lands. I don’t recall if he was ever defeated or not, but he was a tactician and whatnot. *she then glances at the child in her arms* You wish to name him Alexander?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a decent name, and carries an interesting history. I don’t think he would object to being called Alexander. What do you think? *smirks and reaches down to pat the infant on the head* Heh. Now we have a child with horns, one with wings, and one with dragon feet. I wonder what will come next… one with a dragon’s head?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: We also have one that’s a full-on dragon. *Shrugs* But yes, I suppose… *she pats the infant’s back* Alexander, huh? *grins* I think that is a good pick of a name. *yawns and leans back* You’re going to get a crib, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sheesh, give me a moment. I just got home after a long tiring day you know. *smirks and moves off the bed* When you are feeling better, go have a shower. *slips out of the room and goes out of the house to hunt down a crib* *”I suppose I can go back to the carpenter and have another one made up.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods, even though it’s a vain act* ~That sounds like a perfect plan to me. And, you don’t have any room to talk about being tired and having long days!~ *Lazily smirks*

Alexander: *yawns and wiggles around a bit in Jenna’s arms before curling up to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I do in this situation. Do you have any idea what I went through today? It was a long and arduous process. It took many hours and a lot of pain. It required patience and to not give up. And when it was done, there was a lot of screaming.”* *chuckles* *”I don’t see why we can’t place that one in Iris’s crib.”* *walks into the Carpenter’s business area and orders another custom made crib*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Because Iris is growing, and the crib would not accommodate both children? I think that’s a pretty good reason.~ *releases a tired sigh. Soon enough, she begins to drift asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns to the house some time later with a receipt. He sighs as he attaches it to the lamp next to his bed, then sits down next to Jenna, simply happy to observe as she sleeps*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *opens his eyes to look up at Sephiroth when the man enters the room. After staring at him for a moment, he yawns then begins to drift back asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the infant and sets him on his chest. He then lays out on the bed himself and closes his eyes, deciding to nap for a while* I do enjoy quiet times like this. *lightly chuckles and wriggles about, getting comfortable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains asleep for several more hours. During this time, she stays rather silent, for she is too exhausted to even really pay attention to any dreams. In fact, Alexander wakes up before she does and begins to cry for food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is roused from his nap when he hears the crying. He sighs and picks the youngster up, lightly nudging Jenna in the side* Hey. I think this is your department right now. *gently nudges Jenna again, and if that doesn’t work, he would hold Alexander next to her ear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at the sounds of the crying. She then slowly opens her eyes before sighing at Sephiroth* Alright, alright.. *slowly pushes herself upright and stretches. Soon enough, she lifts up her shirt before permitting Alexander to suckle on her right breast*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her for a brief moment, then quickly turns his head away* Thank you for taking care of that. Depending on your preferences, you can do that, or I can prepare the synthetic formula to feed to him if you wish. Whichever is more convenient.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.