Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *when the first light breaches the window, he moves out of the shed, wandering across the field to look for something to eat. He soon comes upon a small orchard with ripening apples and oranges. He wastes no time in climbing the tree to steal the fruit, picking as much as he could carry back to the shed*

Kalysto: *spends part of the night cuddled up against his mother. He moves partway through to lean against Desiree’s legs, still sleeping when his father returns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shivers from time to time as she sleeps. However, for the most part, she seems quite peaceful. Finally, she wakes up after about an hour’s time of light. She groans as she sits up. Soon after, she frowns and begins yanking straws out of her hair and ears* Eww..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *carries the apples and oranges into the shed and places them onto the ground* Come on over here and eat. I don’t know what we’re going to do about meats, but this will at least kill your appetite. *sits down just inside the doorway, sighing* I never realised how addicted to the Sunwell we were… *buries his face in his hands, disliking the feelings of withdrawal*

Milena: *sighs at Desiree, sitting up* It’s going to happen, dear. There’s straw everywhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to yank straws out of her hair, quite frustrated. However, she stops as she watches Matthias come into the shed before frowning* Ummm… Sunwell? *blinks, not quite understanding*

Seferia: *narrows her eyes as she sees some elves moving south in the distance. She then snorts and moves toward where Milena’s family is staying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *stares at her like she has grown a third limb* The dragon was right about you. *glares* What are you anyway? A traitor? Did YOU bring the scourge upon our city?!

Rhyderi: Oh father, please. *flicks his ears back* She could do no more than hold a sword than wield an entire army against our kind. Don’t be so foolish. *sighs at Desiree* The Sunwell is the magical fount of energy, made from a flask of water from the Well of Eternity. It sustained our lives, our society, and fueled our magic as well as us. And now that it’s gone… every one of us feels the sting of it’s loss.

Kalysto: What he said… *shrugs* We learn about the Sunwell in kindergarten.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Well, I never actually went to a “kindgergarden”.. *sighs and glances at the ground* If I told you what I am, you probably wouldn’t believe me. All I can tell you is that I had nothing to do with that army. I’m just… trying to help as much as I can now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *grins at her* It doesn’t matter. You’re here with us now. And you are one of us, so you are going to go along with us, and we are going to take care of you. *glances at his father* Isn’t that right, father? *whaps his chest, making a clumsy saluting style* By the honor of the Sol’thenan.

Matthias: *looks hopelessly at Rhyderi and reluctantly follows the gesture* For the honor of the Sol’thenan. *glances back at Desiree, Milena and Kalysto* I brought food. Eat.

Kalysto: *moves off Desiree and wanders over to pick up three apples, wandering back to hand one to Desiree and his mother* Here. *sits on the ground to eat, munching* It’s kinda dry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* Umm… Thanks? Not to sound ungrateful, but I really shouldn’t be here at all. Everything that I do now could really… *shakes her head* Don’t worry much about me. *she then grins as Kalysto gives her the fruit. After reaching over to affectionately pat the top of his head, she bites into the fruit*

Seferia: *walks into the shed then nudges Matthias with her foot* Your kind is moving South, toward the Dark Portal by the looks of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *glances up* They’re walking down the entire Eastern Kingdoms continent? *pauses* They are still north of here aren’t they? We could meet them when they pass through here, yes… even though the farmer wouldn’t like it, we could feed them off the orchard I found this food in. *narrows his eyes*

Kalysto: You’re welcome. *leans back in the hay, stretching* This stuff is itchy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Yes.. The farmer. *yawns* I don’t believe he will bother you at all. *softly chuckles as she glances toward the farmer’s house* No, that one shouldn’t bother you or anything at all.

Desiree: *finishes off eating the fruit. She then glances to the side before reaching to hand Kalysto’s pack over to him* Maybe something in there can help you? I don’t know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *narrows his eyes* What. Did. You. DO?!

Milena: *moves towards her husband and places a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down* Silly man, shh. *grins at Seferia* *”Thank you, my friend. I would rather the survival of my own kind than a few stupid humans with a lot of land.”* *pats his shoulder* Calm down my king. It will be alright. *walks outside, not seeming to care that it’s raining. She places her hands onto the ground and mutters the words to a demonic spell, summoning Bael from the nether* My friend, fly off and see how far they are. For the gifted ones who can see you, guide them here to us.

Bael: *grunts, not liking the rain. Despite this though, he bows to her, reaching down to lightly kiss her hand* It will be so, my lady. *leaps into the air and flies off*

Kalysto: *watches Desiree* So are you going? Or are you staying with us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *bites her bottom lip as Kalysto asks her about her plans. She then sighs and shakes her head* I don’t know… I’ll stay with you. At least, I’ll stay for as long as I can. *gives him a small grin* Even if I leave… You’ll find me again.

Seferia: *darkly chuckles at the reaction from the male elf* They called me a pointy-eared freak. So, I showed them exactly how much of a freak I can be. It was entertaining. *steps to the side as Milena walks past* You should be happier. I am keeping your family safe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: Oh, well… *makes a slight frustrated sound* I’ve been called all kinds of things because of my ears. You…. sure showed them. Good. *sits down again* Where are the rest of my kind? You will want to take them here for a rest and nourishment.

Milena: *walks back to the shed when she has released Bael* I will find out. Don’t you worry.

Kalysto: Why? Are you going to stay or what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know, Kalysto. I”ll stay with you for as long as I can. *she strokes her finger through his hair then gives him a very brief massage behind his left ear* I will have to leave eventually. I just don’t belong here.

Seferia: *broadly smirks at the elf’s words. However, she soon rolls her eyes* Did I not already tell you? I saw several groups already move past heading south. I also heard word of your Prince calling for a journey through the dark portal. So, clearly, they are all moving South.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: I understand what you are saying, but where are they specifically? When will they arrive here? Or are they arriving down here at all? Where can we meet them? This is all I am asking you. Nothing more than that.

Kalysto: Why do you say that? I still don’t get it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hrmph, what do you think I am? Some all-seeing blue dragon? I am a black dragonflight. A ground-walker. *snorts* I don’t know everything. *shakes her head* Listen well, I saw a few sparse groups so far. It looks like your people are scattered and sparse. However, that bridge south of here is the single point to continue south, so your assumption is right.

Desiree: *shakes her head* I don’t know if you’ll ever get it. Umm.. There’s someone else that will miss me a whole lot if I stay here with you. He’s just as important to me. Do you understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs at her* Alright. Go then, and go find him. Just… keep ahead of danger. You have a good pair of ears, so put them to good use, OK? *stands up and moves outside* Are we going to go after them?

Matthias: *nods his head* We should meet up with the rest of our kind. We need to protect whomever is left.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* It’s not that simple, Kalysto. *she gives him an awkward grin* I’ll get to him eventually. For now, I’ll keep you safe. Well, as best I can. *she stands up as well as she listens in on Matthias* So, we are heading off?

Seferia: Then you probably want to head to that bridge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *nods his head* For me, there is no other choice. We go ahead and we follow them wherever they go. We are probably better off than them because we got out early. They are probably worse for wear. *nods* Let’s move to the bridge. I hope there will be a good number of survivors.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Matthias’s suggestions. She then walks over to Kalysto and holds out her hand* Want me to carry your bag for you?

Seferia: Hrmph, I cannot say as to the number of the survivors. Go ask your prince for that sort of thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *nods his head* Come on. Follow me. The journey will be long and arduous but we must go and meet our fate whatever that may be. Now please, follow along and keep up. We will meet up with the King and he will guide us from there.

Milena: She said the prince, not the king… *glances to the skies, awaiting Bael’s return*

Kalysto: *shakes his head* No thanks. I can carry my stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto* Ok, but if you get tired, don’t hesitate to ask for help. *she then frowns at Matthias* Yea, the dragon elf lady keeps on saying “Prince”… *Shrugs and begins to follow after the family of elves*

Seferia: Of course I do. That’s because your king is dead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: He’s dead…? Great… that snotty brat is going to be our leader now? So much for a bright future… *sighs and lowers his head* Let’s just meet with them and not think about it too much. A lot has happened in the last day or so. We do not need more hardships.

Kalysto: Yeah… I will… *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *remains mostly to the back of the group as she follows along. However, she also does try to stay near Kalysto, wanting to keep an eye on him*

Seferia: *eyes the elves as they leave. She then snarls before deciding to follow as well. However, she remains well behind them, as if trying to make it look like she isn’t going to follow at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t seem terribly worried at all as he plods along after his family, sticking relatively close to his mother as he keeps up with the group. He doesn’t seem to notice much else, or Seferia plodding behind pretending not to follow. After a time he slows, grumbling* Are we there yet…? I’m tired…

Matthias: *rolls his eyes* Stop your complaining. If we go slower, we will miss them. So hurry it up!

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.