Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pats the top of Kalysto’s head then shakes her head* I’m sorry, I don’t think it’s safe for you to go home. Not now. *she then tries to hold his pack out for him*

Seferia: *loudly chuckles at Matthias* Well, perhaps if you ever stayed longer than every other night, you would know things, hm? *is humored more than troubled by the argument. She then looks about the area* Hrmph, I suppose we need to hole up somewhere until your kind figures out what they are doing with themselves, hm? Your Prince wasn’t in Silvermoon, correct? *she then glances northward s she feels the disturbance that is created by the destruction of the sunwell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: The prince? *glances at his family, then at Seferia, considering the situation. Considering the fact he is already probably going to face exile, he glares, figuring he might as well say what’s on his mind* That insignificant spoiled brat? Who cares where he is? I serve the King, and the King only. His spoiled whining no-good offspring can die in the battle that rages our homeland for all I care. *sits heavily on the grass, burying his face in his hands as he feels the destruction of the Sunwell in his entire being*

Kalysto: *his eyes widen and he curls up sharply, feeling pain inside of him at the destruction of the Sunwell* What IS that!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the elves as she watches them cringe in pain. She then glances northward, for she feels something, but it isn’t too strong for her* What is going on? What is wrong with all of you?

Seferia: *crosses her arms. However, she narrows her eyes as she notices that Desiree isn’t effected either* You are a fake.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *slowly sits up again, seeming quite weakened and drained from her ordeal* We need to make cover somewhere… we can’t be out in the open like this. *looks north, seeming quite sad* I am glad we got out, but to think of how many will not… *her ears droop with her sadness*

Matthias: *stands up, growling* What in the Sun’s name was that!? *yells at Seferia* I should have been there! I could have prevented that. But no, I had to be dragged away, and now I am going to be branded as a traitor…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *turns back around to glare at Matthias* Of course, you alone would have stopped that army. An army that probably would have taken Lord Nefarian. *she moves over to the male then grasps onto his arm and begins to drag him Southward* Let us just listen to your wife. If you are to survive, you need to find some sort of cover.

Desiree: *her ears pin back as she watches the scene. She then bends down to gently pick up Kalysto once more. Soon after, she looks at Rhyderi* Can you walk on your own?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems confused at Desiree* What are you doing? *whimpers* Why are you doing that? *tries to wiggle away* I want to go home!

Rhyderi: *just sits in the grass with his head low* I can walk… *waves a hand at her, though he doesn’t bother getting up* It’s all gone… *buries his face in his hands and fights the urge to break down*

Matthias: You know nothing of what I can and can’t do, dragon! *grabs his sword up and points it at her* My destiny was to protect my city or die in the attempt! You have denied me of my purpose!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stops and sighs at the two boys. She then shakes her head* Kalysto… Your home is no more. You.. You just simply don’t have one at the moment. But you’ll get a new one. *tries to give him a reassuring grin* You’ll see.

Seferia: *snarls as she lets go of Matthias, mostly due to the fact that she has a sword pointing at her. She then flattens her ears back and glares at him* I gave you more time with your family. Milena, your queen, needs you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: This is ridiculous…. *sets his sword down* Fine. Let’s find somewhere for the evening. Even if we sleep in one of the human’s old cow-sheds. *shakes his head angrily* Watch out for the humans. I don’t know if the humans this far south know of our Alliance. I don’t want to kill somebody, or be jabbed with a pitchfork. *sharply* Move onwards. *begins to walk away, leading the way*

Kalysto: *looks up at her miserably* But I want to go home now!

Milena: *gently taps his shoulder* Do what your father says, deary. You too Rhyderi. *nods at Desiree* Thank you. Come on. Let’s find somewhere safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hugs Kalysto and pats his back* Shhh.. I know, dear. However, home just simply isn’t an offer. Everything will be all right. *with that, she moves to follow after Matthias. As she walks, she speaks to Milean* I’ll take care of this one for now. Go ahead and take care of the older son.

Seferia: *glares at Matthias moves away. She then snarls before turning her back on the family* You all have fun with that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: Good, dragon. Get out of here! *makes a huffy noise* Rhyderi, get up. Don’t lie on the ground, defeated. Stand up and behave like a man. Go out into the wilderness and find shelter for your family – do something useful with yourself.

Rhyderi: *sighs* Yes, father. *obediently moves to his feet and begins to wander away from the area, walking across the plains*

Kalysto: *begins to cry, frustrated and highly upset* How can it be alright?! Everything’s fucked!

Milena: *angrily* Kalysto! Don’t say that word ever again!

Kalysto: But it is! *buries his face in his hands and cries*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Releases a soft sigh. She then looks over at Matthias before biting her lip. Soon after, she cuddles Kalysto against her before walking over to Milena* I need to talk to you… alone. There’s some thing that you should know. *She then pats the top of Kalysto’s head* You’ll get a new home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *blinks* What is it, my dear? *rises to her feet, then wanders over* Come along with me. *sighs at Matthias* Go look after Rhyderi, my dear. He’s as sad as you are. You should make sure he doesn’t become lost or get into trouble.

Matthias: *glares slightly* More secrets, woman? Very well. *moves after Rhyderi* Wait up, son. I will help you.

Rhyderi: *seems to perk up right away* Come on father, I think I see something across the meadow. Except… I feel strange. Like something is missing. But I don’t know what it is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *walks a bit away with Milena before she sets Kalysto down on the ground. She then sighs and moves away from him so that she can softly speak to Milena* I don’t know where the lines are drawn here, but I feel that you need to know this… Your husband and you will die soon. You won’t be there to see your sons grow to be men…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *blinks in confusion* Oh don’t be silly, girl. We’re out here and safe aren’t we? We escaped the worst of it. *grins lightly* We’re safe out here. What more could happen to us? We’re not even near the attack any more… we’re half a continent away, surely. Right…?

Kalysto: *sits on the ground and continues his sobbing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* Please, listen to me. I’m from the future, you know that… Kalysto highlighted to me several times how both you and your husband were not there for him. *She tries to look directly into Milena’s eyes* You’re going to die.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *looks back at her, very unhappy. She crouches down to Kalysto’s ears* Why would you say such things? *turns her head away, upset* Next time you have information like that, don’t tell me openly, alright? *shakes her head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: There probably won’t be a next time.. *sighs and shakes her head* I just.. Felt like you deserved to know that much. Maybe just so you can get anything that you want in order.. You know. *She shrugs* Umm.. I guess I’ll see if I can help the others. *With that, she heads off toward where Rhyderi and Matthias went*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *is busy checking out a shed used to store hay for farm animals. It smells musty inside, but it is dry and would keep them out of the weather. He begins to bang against the walls to clear out the rats, then walks in, sitting in the back corner* Want me to go get mom and the others? We could stay here… until we know where to go.

Matthias: *frowns* This is a far cry from our apartment… *sighs* Go, my child.

Milena: I don’t appreciate being told this! Do you want to upset my son even more than he already is?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Softly sighs* I was trying to tell it in a way so that he wouldn’t hear. *Shakes her head* Just… consider every moment with him at the moment precious, ok? *continues to head off in the direction where Rhyderi and Matthias went. Upon finding the shed, she sighs and shakes her head* This is horrible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: I can’t really say much. *flicks his ears back, taking off his winged-crest helmet, throwing it onto the ground* Look what we are reduced to. *sits down, rubbing his spikey hair, sighing*I had everyhing for my family. A good education, a waypath into the best finishing schools. My wife had her hobbies and she did not have to work. She could engage in all the magic practises she wanted. And I defended my city with pride and honor. *stabs his sword in the dirt and clutches the hilt* All of that is gone – wiped out in one afternoon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Matthias for a bit as he rants. She then sighs and shakes her head before she moves to lie down on a pile of hay. As she does this, she softly mutters to herself* Please, whatever gods exist… Tell me that he doesn’t kill himself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *flicks an ear at her* Oh so you think I have no honor? What do you think all of that was about? Just because I have nothing left, it does not mean I am going to commit the ultimate selfish act. *turns his head away, folding his arms* This place smells of rat droppings. And I’m supposed to keep my family here?

Milena: *leads Kalysto into the shed, then sits down* Come here, my love. *cuddles her arms around him as she sits down*

Kalysto: *loudly whimpers* I want to go home… I’m hungry. *glares at the fading light outside* Are we ever going to be able to go back…? *begins to cry all over again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her ears perk up a bit at Matthias’s words. She then nods* That’s good to hear. I’m sorry.. Then again, the opinions of a complete stranger shouldn’t mean much. So don’t mind me. *She then curls up. However, as she hears Kalysto’s cries, she sighs* ~Come here, Kalysto. You can sleep with me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: What are we going to do now? *sits down at the doorway, glaring as it begins to rain heavily* Oh great… *sighs* What a crappy situation. *leans his head against the doorway and sighs*

Kalysto: *looks back at Desiree and wipes his eyes, sniffling* *”Maybe later… right now my mom seems to really want to hug me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins at Kalysto. She then nods at him. Soon after, she curls up and tries to conserve as much heat as she can while she drifts off to sleep*

Seferia: *while she has distanced herself from the family now, she is not far away from them. In fact, she watches over the shed all night long*

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.