Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yells loudly at her as she scoops him up* I still need my stuff! *wriggles, trying to get away* Let go of me! I don’t want to go! *screams* I DON’T WANT TO GO, PUT ME DOWNNN!!

Rhyderi: *ignores Kalysto and waits for Desiree to leave, placing his hands on her butt to push her along faster* Come on, let’s hurry this up before mom gets angsty…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We don’t have time to grab more… I have your bag, that’s the best we can do for now. *she pins her ears back at Kalysto’s yelling. However, she doesn’t let it stop or slow her down. Instead, she heads down to the front door* Milena?

Seferia: *growls as she spots an undead near her. She then sets it on fire with a torrent of her breath* Disgusting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *stays near the city gates with a large cluster of Royal City Guards, fully prepared to hold the area when necessary*

Milena: I’m here! Come on, let’s go! *briskly walks towards the back of the city* There’s a back escape route out this way… I don’t know how many will survive, but we have to get out of the city and into the forest… far away from here as possible. We can’t go too far south though. The Jungle Troll tribes will kill us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *snaps her head back when she hears Milena’s instructions. After releasing an annoyed growl, she rushes forward toward the elf. Soon after, she scoops her up and tosses the mage onto her back, to which she follows by scooping up Desiree and doing likewise. She then grasps onto Rhyderi before taking off to the air* Let it be known that I would not let you mount me at all under normal circumstances.

Desiree: *yelps as she’s tossed. Upon landing on the back of the dragon, she reaches out to grasp onto whatever scale that she can manage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *yelps as she is tossed onto the back of the dragon and tries to grab on, which is already difficult with the bags in her hands* Where are we even going!? Do you have a plan, or are you just going to fly away?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Did you have a plan? I doubt any of you elves had any plan at all. *She then grunts at the effort it takes for her to carry so many passengers* I am going to take you to the mountains. At least I can give you a head start on the rest of the pack.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *loudly sobs as she clings onto Seferia’s back* Get the youths somewhere safe… *looks back at Desiree* Can you mind my babies? I… *looks back to Seferia* I don’t care if it’s High Treason. Go back and get my husband. If we suffer exile… at least we live.

Kalysto: *clings onto Seferia, awed by her huge size*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: You already mingle yourself with black dragonflights and demons, mage. I think you are about as “traitor” as it gets for your kind. *She then releases a chuckle* It’s rather entertaining. *She then snorts in frustration* We have no time to drop off your children if you want to save him, though… *shaking her head, she quickly turns about and moves in toward Mattias’s location*

Desiree: *keeps a firm grip on whatever scales she can with her right hand. She also has her left arm firmly wrapped around Kalysto. She then frowns at the conversation* Black dragonlights? *shakes her head and mutters* This place is very strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *cringes* You’re going to go back then? Very well… *holds onto Seferia as she quickly turns around* We’re going to be in the middle of it soon… *looks ahead, her eyes widening as she sees the size of the attack* Oh my… I can see the urgency of the situation now*

Kalysto: *whimpers* What are those things…? Why are they here?

Matthias: *is already fighting the first waves of Scourge as they approach the gate, stepping over several dead bodies, beheading them so they don’t rise again* Back you fiends, back!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: It is the best way. He may be dead if we delay. *She then snarls as she spots the attack. Baring her fangs, she swoops in near Matthias and sets flame to most of the Scourge near him. She then tries to grasp onto him with her free hand* You’re coming with me, elf.

Desiree: *shakes her head and whisper to Kalysto* They’re something really terrible.. I don’t know anything else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *makes a loud angry sound* What are you doing here, dragon!? Begone! I must defend these city walls with my life! Anything less would be an act of cowardice! *tries to shove her paws away* Now go away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Your family wants you, so I am not taking no for an answer. *She snarls as he struggles with her. She then lands for a moment and tries to toss Rhyderi onto her back to free both her hands. Soon after, she advances in on Matthias and tries to grasp him again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: Stay back you fiend!! *raises his sword, threatening to use it if need be* Don’t make me score open your scaled hide, black dragon. I will not be taken prisoner by you! *part of his anger is an act to put on a show of bravado for his comrades*

Milena: *calls out to Matthias from Seferia’s back* You don’t understand! Get on!

Matthias: *seems confused, and is quite taken offguard* What…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *growls in frustration as Matthias continues to struggle with her. However, she lunges in to get a firm grip on him once he gets distracted by his wife. As soon as she grips onto the male elf, she spreads her wings and starts to take off again, though now she’s definitely carrying too much weight and has difficulty getting off the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: Oh I hope you can get higher… turn him upsidedown and shake off some of his chain mail and other armor… just do something to gain altitude! *cringes as the Sourge begin to advance on the last gate, some of the ones with springing legs leaping up, trying to get at Seferia and her crew*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *snaps at the few undead that come her way, throwing flames at as many as she can. As she does this, she follows Milena’s advice and begins to forcibly remove Matthias’s armor*

Desiree: *grips onto both of the boys now and tries to keep them sheltered from harm by hugging them against her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *cringes as he is held awkwardly, then begins to yell as one of the leaping Geists springs up and begins trying to chew through his metal glove. He forcibly shakes his hand, the glove popping off, sending the Geist to the ground with his new shiney souvenier* You disgrace the family name! Get us out of here… *sighs miserably* I don’t know how I’m ever going to explain this to the king…

Kalysto: *huddles against Desiree, afraid*

Rhyderi: *doesn’t seem terribly afraid, but is more curious and confused right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Your race is as good as dead. *Finally manages to get enough altitude to safely fly over the reach of most of the undead. She then narrows her eyes as she looks over the horizon* Hrmph.. Undead wretches and more undead. *snarling, she makes her way South, figuring she’d head as far toward her home of Blackrock Mountain as possible*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: Where are you taking us? *pulls off his other glove, then tosses it away as they fly south, looking crestfallen* Years of hard work… wasted away in seconds by a black dragon. *sighs miserably* We’re going to be lucky if we are given exile for this! Banishment would be a mild punishment compared to what they have done to traitors of the realm. If I retreat… then I am already as good as dead. O Black dragon, why do you torture me so?

Milena: Oh shut up, Matthias! Can’t you see what has happened? If you think the black dragon is a new thing, you have been even more neglectful of your own family than I originally thought.

Matthias: Neglectful!? *roars* Woman, I do my job! I brought peace and justice and protection to my people! I devoted my life to it! And you want to discredit that for nothing!? Please, tell me how guarding my own city is neglectful!

Kalysto: *cringes, not liking the yelling* I want to go home…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glares as she passes by Stratholme then snarls down at Matthias* You are being troublesome. If you keep this up, I won’t care how much your weak hide will keep the mage happy. I’ll drop you off right in the middle of that city there. *She nods toward Stratholme* And yes, I’ve been there with your familiy for years. My name is Seferia, or have you forgotten me, hm? *coldly smirks at the elf*

Desiree: *hugs Kalysto then begins to softly hum to him* It’ll be alright in the long run… You’ll see… *lowers her head and frowns as she thinks about how much she knows of Kalysto’s life* I can’t tell you how long though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *growls at Seferia* This is high treason! Why do you visit with my family and disgrace my house-name so? I didn’t ask for this nonsense! *tries to wiggle out of her paws again* Go back to Quel’thalas and put me down so I can finish what I started!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tightens her grip on Matthias. Despite her threat, she has not intention so fletting him go yet. However, once she spots green pastures of the Arathi Highlands, she quickly lands* Hrmph.. Get off of me. You all are heavy!

Desiree: *continues to hug onto the boys as the flight continues. Once the dragon lands, she gently lets go of Rhdyeri before she tries to guide Kalysto down to the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is rather quick to jump off, then looks around, glaring* What kind of place is this?? *sees a plains raptor nearby and quickly moves back to press his back up against the dragon, having never seen one before*

Matthias: *wiggles out of Seferia’s paws once on the ground and moves away from her, stabbing his sword into the ground* Why are we here? *glares at the open countryside, feeling rather vulnerable in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: It is safe, it does not stink, and I can’t carry you any further for a bit. *she flaps her wings* I am only a drake after all! *Shakes herself off for a moment before she casts her shape-shifting spell to retake her elven guise*

Desiree: *sighs as she looks at the two living parents. She then bites her lip and looks at the ground. Soon after, she whispers only to herself* Is this how this is supposed to happen?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *stares at Seferia when she morphs back into a elven and stomps his boot into the grass, angry* YOU! Oh, I should have known. *growls* I should have known… *glares at Milena* Why didn’t you inform me of this?! How long have you known? And what other things are you hiding from me?

Milena: *folds her arms* Oh stop getting your knickers in a twist. You know how long Seferia has known us. If you had a problem you would have said something then.

Kalysto: *cringes as his parents argue, then sits on the grass* I want to go home…

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.