Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I meant do you guys want milk.. *tilts her head at Rhdyeri’s statements* Apple pie? But that would take hours to make.. *She hakes her head and takes out the bottle. She then fills up two glasses. Soon after, she hands a glass to each of the boys*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Mom conjures it. She waves her hands about like this, *waves them to demonstrate* And poof! Hot apple pie. Mmm…

Milena: So what do I do? Give you the information and threaten a life, perhaps send somebody to their death? *shakes her head* If you must know, the girl in the next room. She called herself Desiree. It is an uncommon human’s name but I did not blat an eyelid at it for even we call ourselves names the humans use… as for why she is here, I don’t know. But she knew my name, and she knows my Kalysto. She’s no threat. She’s very gentle with the boy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: And if she winds up threatening the future of your son by staying here? Hrmph, I care not. As long as this treat does not harm my kind and our goals. *she glares out toward the other room* For the record, your demon stinks.

Desiree: Well, I can’t do anything like that. So, milk it is. *tries to hand the glass to the cherry-blonde boy again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *takes the glass from her and carries it away to drink* Thanks lady. *sits on the floor and opens his book bag, dumping the contents all over the floor*

Kalysto: *just sits quietly in the chair with the dragon, placid and peaceful*

Milena: Of course Bael stinks, he’s a fiery magma demon. He smells like fire and brimstone and tainted demon energies. *grins* But he’s a true gentleman, and I love him. He has already asked me to be his bride in death. I don’t know how I feel about that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hrmph, how do you even manage to hide the demon from your husband? I shall never understand your kind. *snorts* No matter, my purpose here is over with. You clearly know of the threat to the time stream. Now, I shall see about having a bronze dinner. *She begins moving to the exit*

Desiree: *grins at Kalysto then tries to hand him a glass of milk* Here you go.

—-

Lezprah: *has been sitting in Desiree’s sleeping spot since Kalysto left. Aside from the swishing of his tail, he doesn’t move*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *gives Seferia a courteous bow* I will make sure that if I see a problem begin to occur, I shall take care of it. Thank you for your concern and care. *heads out of the room and stands in the doorway to the living room, frowning at Desiree* We need to do something with you, huh?

Kalysto: ….’ta. *sets the dragon down carefully and begins to drink from the glass*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up as Milena speaks to her. She then promptly nods* Yea.. I need to be back home. I mean, it’s nice here, but I don’t belong here. At all. *She shakes her head then pats Kalysto’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *sighs* I’m sorry, dear. I don’t see you as a harm, but I don’t want you to get hurt, or anyone else…

*Meanwhile, on Halcyon*

Zulmire: *is currently scratching his head over a pile of dirt, which Kalysto has made next to him* Okey, okey ‘mon. Relax. So you said you made eet, threw eet away, and now it took Desiree away?

Kalysto: *sighs* Just do something… you’re more knowledgable about the different planes. All I know is the Astral Plane.

Zulmire: Yeh. *closes his eyes and reaches into one of the planes of existance, having a pretty good idea where Kalysto’s stray unfinished Occulus Magica went. He pulls on it, managing to grab onto it with spiritual fingers, but it promptly slips* Oh hell noh. Now eet’s stuck further.

*Desiree would feel slightly disorientated as the rifts of time pull her along. She doesn’t move far though, and is knocked six years ahead into the future. About the only thing that changes is the layout of the furniture, and the carpet looks more worn. There is nobody in the house right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But.. I want to get.. *her eyes then widen as the scenery first becomes blurry then distorts completely. After reappearing, she trips and smashes into a table* The hell…? *She then slowly stands up before looking around the area* The hell?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *there is a slow stomping noise nearby and he wanders into the room, looking at her, his fiery smouldering even brighter than it used to be when she last saw him* You… you return? *rumbles* They are outside. In the garden. You speak with them. *pushes open the back door and walks outside, phase shifting through the wall because he doesn’t even fit through the door*

Kalysto: *is about nine years old now. He is busy roughhousing with Rhyderi whom is about 13 – 14. Both are in the backyard, tackling each other and attacking with playful punches*

Milena: *watches on, quite used to this. She turns her back on the boys and picks up a watering can to water plants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I return? Huh?? *is completely confused and doesn’t have a clue what happened. Slowly, she moves outside before staring at the two boys* The hell?! *moves to lean against the wall then grasps onto her forhead* This has to be a bad dream..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: I assure you it is no bad dream. This is as real as it gets. *to prove his point, he moves over to the boys and picks Kalysto up before tossing him about 3 feet away from Rhyderi*

Kalysto: *loudly yelps as unseen forces pick him up, falling onto his butt* That was some mean kick, Rhyderi! *yells* Mom! Did you see that!? He plays dirty!

Milena: If you boys want to fight, I can’t be responsible for the outcomes… *glances up at Bael and shakes her head* No more of that. *turns her attention to Desiree* Oh, hello… *glances at her robes, then back at her face* You’re here with us again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Seems slightly paniced as she stares at Milena. She then looks over at Kalysto and stammers out* H-he-he. *she motions with her hands, indicating the height that she only just saw him at* This can’t be right. *shakes her head. However, she soon moves to check on Kalysto once she watches him fall on his butt* Are you ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sharply* NO! I’m not OK, Rhyderi is a bastard! *frowns at her* What’s wrong with you anyway?

Rhyderi: *gets to his feet, looking smug as hell* Well, you shouldn’t fight a city guard in training, Kalysto. So there. *folds his arms, very proud of himself*

Bael: *raises his head slightly, turning his attention off to the distance. He stands at his full tall height, making a loud gruff sound* There is a disturbance in the distance. A gate has been breached.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hugs onto Kalysto and releases a very light sob* Nothing.. nothing.. *she then looks back at Bael’s words before turning her attention back to Kalysto* I think you should gather your things.

Seferia: *hisses at the stench of death near her doorstep. She then rushes out of her house before shifting into her true form. Soon enough, the black drake comes rushing into the Sol’thenan back yard, not caring that she basically lands ontop of Rhyderi when she crashes down. She then moves straight in on Milena* We need to go, now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *whimpers* But… what’s going on? Where’s my husband?

Kalysto: *raises his ears high over his head, just as confused as his mother* What? Why? What’s going on?

Bael: *narrows his eyes* If you want to survive and preserve yourselves… get out early. I have seen this day coming and it is finally with us.

*there is a loud racket at the front door, and then a large muscular elf runs in, clanking through the house, standing at the back door. He stands at about 6ft tall, and has a very muscular build. His hair is blonde and very spikey* Oh thank the heavens above you’re all here. *pants slightly and rests his back to the door* A large army will be on us in about ten minutes… the likes of which Quel’thalas has never seen before. Our men at the front are already gone. They will breach the second gate soon. Milena. Rhyderi, Kalysto. You must get out of here. *takes his sword off it’s hilt, looking quite regretful* I must stay here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *spreads out her wings and growls at Milena* I care not where your hus- *She then glares as the full grown man rushes into the area. Normally, she wouldn’t dare to show her true form in front of any elf other than Milena; however, for today, she doesn’t care* Well, that answers your question. I can knock him out and drag him out with us, if you wish.

Desiree: Something terrible, I think. *She nudges Kalysto toward the house* Hurry, gather anything that is important to you. Do it, now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Matthias: *looks up at the large black dragon and cowers slightly* What is that one doing here…? *shakes his head* No, do not knock me out. I need to stay here and ensure that as many people get out as possible… even if it means my eventual ruination.

Milena: *makes a loud upset sound and rushes over to the male, clutching at his torso* No… I don’t want you to die…

Rhyderi: *his eyes widen at the sight of his father. He quickly whacks Kalysto in the elbow* Move into the house and pack… they’re really not kidding. *glances at Desiree* Where’s your home? Do you have stuff you need to pack too? Or are you staying behind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the two full-grown elves. She then looks at the boys and quickly shakes her head* I’ll go with you. But I don’t have anything to pack. Come on. *she gently grasps onto Kalysto’s arm and tries to lead him into the house so that she can help him pack* We need to be quick.

Seferia: *Swishes her tail* I’ve always been here, elf. Hrmph. *She shakes herself off before narrowing her eyes* Very well, if you want to kill yourself for a fool’s errand, then do such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree hopelessly* What’s going on? Why do we need to leave? *walks into his bedroom, picking out clothes to stuff into a rucksack he previously used for camping. He grabs the stuffed dragon Desiree gave him when he was little and stuffs it in as well, filling the sack up with other clothes and some toys* Why is father home at this hour? It’s the middle of the day…

Matthias: It is not something you will understand, dragon. It is my job to protect this city and it’s citizens. I will either protect my city, or die in the attempt. *pushes Milena away* Go. Pack and get out. If the city stands by nightfall, you can guarantee I will still be alive.

Milena: *sobs quietly and runs into the house to pack things for herself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Idiot, I can guarentee you will be dead in an hour’s time. *shakes herself off. She then moves to sit on her haunches while she waits for the family to come back out* Noble prusuits. More like death wishes. Hrmph.

Desiree: *follows Kalysto into his room and gathers up a few things for him as well. She then sighs at him* Terrible things are happening. Death and destruction. I don’t know if you’d understand. *her expression brightens for just a moment as she spots the stuffed dragon. However, she doesn’t comment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: But… *whimpers, speaking in a small voice* Why? Why would that happen? Why would somebody want to attack the city? We didn’t do anything… *hauls the sack over his back* I’m ready. Where are we going?

Matthias: I have better things to do than be judged by somebody from your flight… *moves out of the house to return to the city gates*

Milena: *once she has gathered her things she stands at the front door and calls out to Rhyderi and Kalysto* Boys? Boys! Hurry up now! *chokes back her desire to break down and cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* There are terrible things out there. It wasn’t anything you did. They just… do what they do. *She then holds out her hand* Here, let me carry your stuff. We need to get going.

Seferia: *Swishes her tail and snorts at Matthias’s words. Soon enough, she moves to stand in front of Milena* They are closing in, mage. Gather your family, now. *Sniffs the air* They are not far from your gates.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re not listening to me – why!? *throws his sack onto the ground, scowling* I don’t get it, why?

Milena: *rather frustrated* I”m gathering them! *moves to Rhyderi’s room and grabs up his bag* We don’t have time for any more of this, come on! Go get Kalysto and we’ll go, go, GO!

Rhyderi: Stupid… *moves to Kalysto’s room* Mom says you gotta hurry. Me too. *glares angrily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* There isn’t a reason, Kalysto. There just isn’t. Some things just don’t have good reasons. *she quickly reaches down to grasp onto his bag* I’m sorry, but I don’t want you to die. *She then scoops him up and rushes toward the door*

Seferia: *swishes her tail as she waits for the family to come out of the house. She also growls in a threatening manner, though there’s nothing in particular that she’s growling at yet*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.