Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares back at Desiree, slowly getting used to her presence. His eyes are very blue like the sky right now*

Milena: *quietly* He’s right. All Quel’dorei have blue eyes. *claps her hands* It doesn’t matter. *pokes Bael in the butt* Come on, let up on her. Go back to my library and find me a good book on forbidden magic. A really good one. With the most taboo magic you can find.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Kalysto as she realizes what color his eyes are. Her ears then pin back* His eyes… They were always green when I knew him. *She then sighs and lowers her head. Soon after, she looks up at Milena* Umm.. is there any form of terminal illnesses spreading around?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: No? *slowly shakes her head* The medics usually get ahold of things like that far before they even make it into the city. We’re both quite healthy. So is my husband and my eldest one. *looks up at the clock* Speaking of him… *rises to her feet* It’s a five minute walk to his kindergarten. *sets Kalysto down, then crouches down in front of him* Would you like to go pick up your big brother? *pinches his cheek* Would you?

Kalysto: *makes a loud playful squealing noise and runs for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *normally only resides at the outskirts of the city. However, she has spotted something from her abode in the distance. Snarling with distaste at the sights, she moves into the city, risking having elves notice that she’s a dragon, so that she can visit a friend that she had gotten accustomed to, Milena*

Desiree: I see… Then.. I guess nothing is going to happen. *she shakes her head and looks over as Kalysto squeals. Grinning, she silently mutters* He never gets that happy in my time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *pushes open the door* Come on then. *heads outside, breathing in heavily, enjoying the crisp clean air* Kalysto? Be nice to our new friend. *looks back at Desiree* Sorry for his behaviour. He normally talks much more than this. He’s a little shy right now… *shakes her head at the boy and begins heading into the town*

Kalysto: *slows down, waiting for Desiree. He timidly looks up at her and silently raises a hand, wanting her to hold it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as Kalysto offers out his hand to her. She then reaches down to gently take it. Soon after, she looks up at Milena* I think he’s just as shy in my time. He just hides it in a peculiar way.. *She then shrugs* Lead the way.

Seferia: *keeps silent in order to not attract much attention. Eventually, she arrives at the residence of the Sol’thenan. After doing a quick look around, she knocks on the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *has literally just left the house and hears Seferia knocking. She turns around and calls out to her, waving* Come on over here, my friend! *wanders over to her, reaching out to try and shake her hand* You caught me at a bad time. I was about to go pick up my son. Would you like to rest inside and I can see you when I come back? Or would you like to come along with me? It is only a five minute walk.

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree, then tries to pull her along, seeming to know the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *narrows her eyes at the invitation. After quickly scanning over the area, she shakes her head* I shall wait. You know full well how sensitive most in this city are to.. things. *She then looks down at the woman’s hand before awkwardly shaking it*

Desiree: *yelps as Kalysto begins to pull her along. However, she soon releases a delighted laugh* Ok, ok. I’m coming.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *quickly opens the door* Inside then, quickly. Bael is in there. If he needs to be dismissed, instruct me immediately. You know how. *taps the side of her head, then hands Seferia the house-keys. After that, she catches up to Kalysto and Desiree, grinning* Ah, you two are friends already? Be nice to her, Kalysto. *sighs* I’m sorry he’s not talking much… *pokes Kalysto’s elbow lightly* My boy is normally much chattier than this.

Kalysto: Hurry up… we get Rhyd’ri.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *snorts at the very thought that she would be troubled by the demon* Hrmph, don’t think me so weak. *She then moves into the house before settling down on a couch. However, she does turn her head to watch over the area where Bael is moving about in*

Desiree: It’s ok, Milena. I don’t mind that he isn’t talking too much. He doesn’t need to talk if he doesn’t want to. *she then grins at Kalysto’s enthusiasm* Yes, yes, we’re going to get him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *sits on the floor among Milena’s books. He stuffs one of the more simple ones into his mouth and begins to shred it, turning it to firery ash in seconds. He then teleports some dark tomes from another library into the bookcase to replace them with, hoping this will be seen by Milena at a later time*

Milena: *comes to the school and stands at the gate, leaning against it, not wanting to mingle with the other Quel’dorei elven mothers also waiting for their children* Come over here with me, dear. You don’t want to mingle with the wrong sort… *narrows her eyes lightly* I don’t even know your name.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *frowns as she watches Bael. She then releases a disgusted snort* I have no idea why the mage keeps you around. Such foolishness.

Desiree: Oh… Yea, I forgot to say my name, haven’t I? *her ears droop down* I probably shouldn’t be mingling with anyone here… However, my name is Desiree.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *chuckles at Seferia* You know nothing of the Lady’s relationship and my own. So you would do well not to comment.

Milena: *nods her head* You wouldn’t want to mingle, dear. A lot of those mothers are more about showing off to each other than anything else. You know, upping their social standards and showing off the perfection of their house-names. You’ve probably seen it all before. *narrows her brows* Utter nonsense if you ask me. *glances at the classroom door as it opens* Ah, here they come now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly speaks* Actually, no, I haven’t seeen it before. *she then bends down to be level with Kalysto and grins at him* You probably don’t want to do this “mingling” thing either, right? *reaches out to pat his hair then frowns* Am I really supposed to be here?

Seferia: Hrmph, that does not make your kind any less disgusting. I hope Deathwing kills you all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *loudly laughs at her comment, then shakes his head* Foolish idiot. Deathwing, kill us? He is one of us. *smirks* Or may as well be, for all the corruption with him now.

Milena: No, it doesn’t matter. We’re just picking up my son, and we’re going back to the house. *continues waiting, grinning when Rhyderi walks down to the gate and over to him, taking his bag* How was your day, honey?

Rhyderi: It was fine… Stupid Jacinta pulled my hair and called me a girl. So I pushed her over and then I got sent out. *looks at Desiree* Who are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pauses in her adoring of the young Kalysto to stare at Rhyderi when he speaks to her. Giving him an awkward grin, she stands up* My name is Desiree.. I’m a.. friend? *She glances down at Kalysto once more*

Seferia: Hrmph. *Crosses her arms and glares at the wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises his hands and makes a timid sound, before quietly speaking* …pick me up?

Milena: *sighs* You shouldn’t fight people, Rhyderi. I don’t care what your father says, it’s not nice to push children over. Even if you don’t like them. Come on, let’s go home. *begins to lead the way*

Rhyderi: But Jacinta is a stupid cow! *Receives a very angry look from one of the other mothers, but doesn’t seem to know, nor care*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *broadly grins at Kalysto’s request. She then scoops him up before giving him a friendly squeeze* Of course. *she then sighs as she looks over him again before she softly mutters* I want to be back home with my Kaysto.. *As soon as Milena begins to move away, she quickly follows*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *kicks at some rocks on the ground* And anyway mother, Jacinta seems to think she’s so great, just ’cause her mom does something special! It’s stupid!

Milena: Now now, Rhyderi. We shouldn’t talk like that. *doesn’t discourage him very much due to her own views* Come on. *walks back to the house and opens the door, waiting for the others to go inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she looks at Rhyderi. She then shrugs to herself. Upon re-entering Milena’s house, she walks over to a chair so that she can set Kalysto down* There you go.

Seferia: *looks up as Milena enters the house. She then stands up before boldly stating* I need to speak to you, mage. I believe someone recently tampered with the time stream. The Bronze idiots were making a huge fuss at the outskirts of this town.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *gives Desiree an awkward sideways glance, then moves towards Seferia, resting a hand on her arm* Let’s talk in another room. *nods at Desiree* Can you make sure Rhyderi does his homework? Oh and both of them might want a glass of milk. *wanders out of the living room and heads into the master bedroom* Seferia, darling. Come in here. And tell me all about what the Bronze Dragonflight are saying.

Kalysto: *sits his butt firmly in the chair, looking down at his stomped on toy with contempt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *hisses as if insulted* You think I spoke with them? Why would I speak with a group of loons and idiots? *snorts* All I know is that I saw them buzzing all over this city in a fever of activity. Usually, they don’t do anything like that unless something is wrong with the timeline. *narrows her eyes as she follows Milena* What do you know?

Desiree: *sighs as she looks at Kalysto’s source of contempt. She then shakes her head* Oh, don’t worry about that.. Umm.. *quickly looks around, thinking. After a moment, she decides to see if she put away her very old plush dragon from when she grew up in her subspace storage. Grinning upon finding it, she pulls it out then tries to offer it to Kalysto* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *rather calmly* I didn’t say I know anything. But we both know that is not the answer you want, is it? *sighs* I am not sure if I should reveal the information, my friend. I do not want the endangerment of life.

Kalysto: *grabs the toy and begins to play with it happily*

Rhyderi: *gives Desiree a strange look, then glances down at his bookbag* I don’t have to do homework?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks down at Rhyderi and narrows her eyes* Your mother said that you need to do homework, so get going. Do it. *she then grins at Kalysto before leaning down to whisper into his ear* Keep good care of that, ok? It is very special to me. I don’t know if you’ll remember this when you’re grown, but I’d.. like to have him back one day. *She then stands up and walks over to Rhyderi* Ok… Umm.. Milk?

Seferia: Your mannerisms and evasiveness gave away that you know something. I do not know what, but I know it’s something. *snarls* You, as a mage, should know full well how dangerous it is to have something tamper with time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Duh, you don’t know what milk is? *walks into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator door, pointing to the glass bottle inside* Every day, a man leaves these outside our door. They go in our tea, and Kalysto and I drink it by itself. Sometimes mom makes us apple pie to eat with it. I don’t like apple pie unless it has cinnamon in it too.

Kalysto: *seems rather confused at the scent coming off the dragon, but cuddles it anyway*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.