Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Your Kalysto? *blinks and frowns* Umm.. *she then quickly shakes her head* I just want some clothes for now.. *She then perks her ears up as she notices the demons in the area* Strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the lady nods* There’s only one. In fact, he’s the only Kalysto in the entire city. I checked already. *moves to her closet and takes out a royal-purple acolyte’s robe, handing it to her, along with a pair of ladies breeches and a frilly cotton shirt* Here you are dear. Once you’re dressed, come meet me in the family room. I’ll feed you up, and we can work out what to do with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the clothing for a few moments. After deciding that being dressed at all is better than style, she slips on the clothes then sighs in relief as she starts feeling warmer. Upon getting dressed, she looks around the room before pinning her ears back* This isn’t Mideel.. And her Kalysto? *whimpers then moves toward the family room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the woman is busy in the kitchen now, looking for something suitable to serve to Desiree. Seated on the floor of the living space is a small three year old dark haired male elf with short ears, which Desiree would probably be able to recognise him immediately because of his messy spikey hair. He plays with a magical enchanted toy on the floor. He connects the pieces together and doesn’t notice Desiree right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves into the kitchen after some time. At first, she just looks around at her surroundings, still trying to figure out what is going on. She then stops dead and gasps as she spots Kalysto* That’s.. That’s not possible. *She shakes her head* This isn’t right.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree, then suddenly crouches down low, moving to hide behind furniture* Mmm…

*the lady comes out again with a plate of warm strudel-like biscuits and a cup of piping hot tea* Here you are, dear. *sets it down on the coffee table for her* Now… do you have any idea where you came from?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, I came from Mideel… I know that’s where I came from. I was asleep, in my bed… with Kalysto.. *she then pins her ears back and sits down at the table before whimpering* This can’t be right… This has to be a dream.

Lezprah: *sniffs around, having felt the strange energies during the evening. After a bit, she slips into the master bedroom before leaping onto the bed and pawing at Desiree’s spot. Soon after, he paws Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the lady blinks* You were in Mideel with Kalysto? Is that one of the human territories in the south? Forgive me, I don’t know my Geography. *moves behind the lounge to fish out her youngest son* Forgive him also, he’s a little shy. *cuddles the small child and holds him in her arms* Say hello, Kalysto.

Kalysto: *looks at Desiree, then turns his head away, hiding his face in his mother’s bosom*

Kalysto: *is still sleeping when Lezprah appears on his bed. He groans when pawed, swatting at the air* Go away… *wants to continue sleeping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ummm… I get the feeling that it isn’t anywhere near here. Not near here at all. *she stares at Kalysto before shaking her head* You’re going to think of me as insane, you probably already do. *she then looks up at the woman and tries to send her a psychic impression of her memories of living with Kalysto* I probably shouldn’t have just done that.

—-

Lezprah: *swishes his tail then presses his foot against Kalysto’s shoulder once more. Soon after, he licks Kalysto’s hair, trying to get his attention that way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the lady seems very confused* So… you know Kalysto. My Kalysto… but… *sits down, seeming very puzzled* I don’t think you should be here.

Kalysto: *makes a pathetic groan* Hey go away…. FUCK OFF!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Unless there’s another Kalysto that looks like him.. *she then holds out her hands* Can I.. umm.. hold him? I just, want to see. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe there’s another Kalysto out there. Right?

—-

Lezprah: *snarls at Kalysto then presses his paw down on Desiree’s spot* ~She gone!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the lady moves to her feet again and walks over to Desiree, carefully handing her son off to her* Be careful though. He’s very shy. If he doesn’t warm up to you, don’t force him to stay in your lap.

Kalysto: *keeps his head low as he is handed off to Desiree. He looks at her fearfully, not saying anything*

*meanwhile, there is a loud stomping noise in the next room*

Kalysto: Who’s gone? Ah, fuck me… *moves to sit up, growling. When he looks at the blank spot, he narrows his brows and looks aroudn the room* Desiree? *glares at Lezprah* Where did she go?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares down at Kalysto as he is handed off to her. She then reaches over to gently stroke his hair, using some of the same movements that she’d use for the Kalysto that she knows* Shh.. No need to be afraid of me. I’m a friend. *she then yelps at the noise* What was that?

Lezprah: *growls at Kalysto and swishes his tail* ~You tell! I no feel her. She here, then gone. You know why!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the lady sighs tiredly* That’s Bael. He’s…. *pauses* A little different. I told him to arrange my books, but he barely fits in the room. He’s also a little grumpy so I don’t advise going in there to see. You probably wouldn’t approve of him anyway.

Kalysto: *makes a slight upset noise and tries to wiggle out of her grasp, wanting to go back to his mother*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Bael…? Then.. You are- *she looks up at the woman* -Milena, right?*softly sighs at Kalysto* Shh… I’m a friend. You know what “friend” is, right? *if he continues to struggle against her, though, she’d let him go*

Lezprah: *growls* ~So, what happen? Why she vanish?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a loud upset noise, then tries to reach out for his mother*

*the lady nods her head* Yes, I am Lady Milena. *grins* I’m surprised you know my name, even though you’ve never been here before. So you know of Bael too, then? *calls out to the next room* Bael my love, come out here and meet the nice lady.

Bael: *there is a dull thud in the next room, and then the 7ft high demon phase shifts into the room, appearing beside Milena’s seat, nearly knocking it over* What is it you require, my mistress? *kneels down before her. Desiree may notice the fact that his back burns brightly with a river of fire, which he never had when she had seen him in the present*

Kalysto: I don’t know! I was asleep, and then you woke me up.. and now she’s not here! What the fuck?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives up and lets go of Kalysto. However, she soon turns her attention to Bael. Her eyes widen as she sees him, she then quickly shakes her head* I… I really shouldn’t say what I know of him, of you. I really shouldn’t. *she lowers her head and shakes her head*

Lezprah: *snarls before he begins to sniff the bed* ~There energy. Strange energy. Stray energy.~ *he then bares his teeth at Kalysto* ~From you!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: You really should, if some sense is to be made of this. *waves to the food* Please, eat. I conjured it myself. *lightly chuckles* If you don’t, Kalysto will. *reaches over to pick the boy up, setting him in her lap* It’s not every day a naked Quel’doreian lands on my front doorstep and needs sanctuary.

Bael: *rumbles* Not a Quel’dorei… she has the taint of Fel-blood.

Kalysto: Don’t look at me, I was asleep!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tenses up at Bael’s statement. She then gives him a nervous grin before she reaches out to grip onto the food and drink so that she can start dining. Soon after, she glances at Milena before softly speaking* Rhyderi… Where is he?

Lezprah: *swishes his tail* ~Fine, but you still need to find out.~ *he then sits upright and licks his paw* ~Need mistress back.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *rumbles* That one is a fake…. *glares at Desiree, narrowing his smouldering fiery eyes* Fake. And demon-tainted.

Milena: Oh hush Bael. You’re hardly one to start talking about demon-tainting. My would that be the pot calling the kettle black. *reaches up to pat his fiery arm* Sit. *grins back at Desiree* My other baby is at school. Its his second year and he is learning so much. *glances at the clock* He finishes school soon and I have to pick him up. *pauses* Did you want to come along? Maybe you can get more acquainted with Kalysto seeing as though you like him.

Bael: *sits on his rump obediently*

Kalysto: I don’t friggin’ know what happened to her! *looks around the room, then rises out of bed, putting on clothes so he can go out of the house. As he passes by the couch he whacks Rhyderi in the arm* Look after my kid. *steps outside* *”Lezprah, I am going to consult the shaman about the proper use of Occulus Magicas… follow me to the island via the Astral Plane because my drake wouldn’t carry you. *whistles to the air, summoning the great dragony shadow, hopping onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *bites her lip as she ponders over Milena’s offer* I’m from the future.. right? So, doesn’t that mean I should not interact with stuff? *She then gives Kalysto a longing look before sighing* I’ll come with you. *with that, she finishes off her drink before she stands up* Umm… *ponders over something before speaking up once more* Has there been any talk of “invaders”?

Lezprah: *sniffs at Desiree’s sleeping spot once more. He then lies down on it, acting quite protective* ~You go. I stay here. Protect. It duty.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: Invaders? Here? Why, this city is one of the biggest strongholds of the Alliance. We could survive against any invaders. The Elf gates will protect the city long before anyone invades. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more protected place my lady.

Bael: The demontainted has seen it also. *rumbles angrily* In their might, they are arrogant and overconfident. What rises must eventually fall. All that is known will perish, just as they did before…

Kalysto: *”Yeah yeah, I’m already onto it!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No invaders… *nods* Ok, I guess that’s fine. Umm… No terminal illnesses too, right? *she then looks over at Bael before frowning* I’m not really all that tainted at all. Why do you keep on saying that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: Oh I wouldn’t worry about Bael, dear. He doesn’t like many people.

Bael: *rumbles at Desiree and rises to his feet, stomping over to her, crushing Kalysto’s enchanted stacking toy in the process. He stands over Desiree and loudly snorts, then pokes her arm before pointing directly at her eyes* Your eyes betray you. They are tainted green like the stench of Fel-blood.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *starse up at Bael* And if I told you that my eyes are naturally green? Isn’t that a viable genetic possibility? *She then glances at Kalysto, now curious to see if his eyes are green like she’s used to seeing*

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.