Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You wanted to see my memories didn’t you? *makes a soft ‘tch’ noise in slight annoyance, then shakes his head at her* You asked, I provide. Or try to. If I can actually do anything beyond making the damn ball that it goes in. In the olden days, they used to do it with a dried out dragon’s eye. Which is where it got it’s name from…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head at what Kalysto tells her. She then shakes her head* Umm… Wouldn’t it just be easier to simply tell me? I didn’t ask to see your memories, I just thought it’d be nice if you actually told me more… *She shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well I told you all that I know. You want to know more than what I can tell you. I can’t do very much about that except devise an Occulus Magica and implant it into my head for a while before giving it to you. That’s what you want, isn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at him* I’m certain you know more.. *She then shrugs* If that’s the way that you want to do it, then I won’t stop you, Kaysto. It just sounds more complex than it needs to be. *She then moves to rest her head on his shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I already told you. I already told you the story of my life. But you’re not satisfied with that? Let me jam one of these things in my head once I work out how to make it and get back to you then… *continues trying to form the ball, managing a small spiral of energy inside. There is a weak crackle of lightning and then he sighs, letting the formed ball drift away into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t know that you were terminally ill at any point. That’s part of your life. *She then sighs as he lets go of the ball* We can talk to my mother tomorrow. Maybe she has a magical object that you can use for this. *She then reaches out to rub his left hand, moving her fingers along where his scar is* You never told me about this. I don’t know who some person named.. umm.. Kael’tasome… is. There’s pleanty that’s missing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares down at her fingers, then tries to yank his palm away* What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to scry my own memories out of me? *scowls* That’s pretty cheap, Desiree. I do not approve… at all. *deeply frowns at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? *sits up a bit before frowning at him* No, I was rubbing your hand and pointing out what I was talking about. There was no magic involved. *frowns at him* I wasn’t even thinking about scrying anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’d better not. Scrying can involve magic as dark as my own. And then there’s Cheirourgimancy… try saying that three times fast. *scowls* That involves lying somebody out on a table, cutting them open and scrying information from their guts… usually while they are still alive. It is done to traitors, mostly. *smirks* So you really didn’t scry that info? You remembered it? *snorts* Lord Sunstrider’s name was Kael’thas. Not that it matters, because he’s a dirty rat who turned on us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, I memorized it. *rolls her eyes* Your brother was only talking about some of that stuff only an hour or so ago. My memory isn’t that bad. *She then blinks up at Kalysto* Traitor? Then why did your brother leave you for him if the guy was a traitor? That makes his actions even worse.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: They didn’t know he was a traitor until he ended up betraying them later. Then they deferred to their stupid Paladin woman. I don’t really know the story, ask Rhyderi for the full story. He was there and probably angry when the traitor was revealed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah. *She shrugs then glances at the area where Kalysto let the energy wander off to* Well, at least you’ve never claimed that I do one thing, which is much more likely than scrying. Father was always able to control people with just his will. My family has a strong history of psychic power, and using it for less than noble ends.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You wouldn’t be able to read my mind, even if you tried. There’s strong enough fortification in place to ensure that’s not going to happen, no matter what you try doing to me. *gives her a broad smug smirk and chuckles* Go on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t even know if I can do it like this. So much is different. *She shakes her head before muttering* This must be something like what my Mother can see… She’s mentioned seeing energy all the time, and proved it by snatching at stuff that I couldn’t see to make things happen… I’ve only seen spirits and stuff from the astral plane, but never actual energy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: All elves are telepathic. You can talk to another elf anywhere, even if they’re 400 miles away. But still… There’s virtually no breaking into my mind without my knowledge. If you want to do it telepathically, you will be dissapointed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You guys aren’t that good of telepaths. Your transmissions have always been weak. *she shakes her head* I’ve spoken to you from that sort of distance before, it was terrible. *she then yawns* Maybe I’ll take up your challenge when I’m myself again. For now, let’s go to sleep. *she then leans back to settle down on her pillow. She also tosses the towel she’s been using onto the floor, soon after crawling under the covers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re sleeping naked? Adventurous. *grins and strips down, climbing back into bed, stretching* Sorry we can’t mess around tonight. With the extra people here and good hearing, they’ll comment on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm… *mumbles out as she drifts off to sleep* Don’t worry about it. Too tired anyway. *she then wraps her arms about him and tries to press herself up against him as she fully falls asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the stray energy that bounces around the room begins to crash off things, having an undesired flight path as it rolls around the room. While it doesn’t knock anything over, the things it hits cause it to fly faster and it bounces off Kalysto’s head, absorbing a copy of his memories before sailing away to crash off the wall again. On its rebound, it strikes into Desiree, and teleports her away altogether, taking her into itself, dumping her on a gilded tiled pavement outside of a very fancy looking housing complex*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *several minutes after she appears on the paved ground, she begins to violently shiver. She then groans and tries to curl up into the covers, though there aren’t any* Kalysto.. turn up the heat…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*a short time later, a lady comes outside with an enchanted broom following her, coming out to get her mail. She stops as she sees Desiree on the ground, then blinks at her* Oh you poor thing. Are you a traveller? A vagabond? *crouches down over Desiree, pulling off her shawl to place around the girl, both to give her some warmth and to retain her dignity*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to shiver, though she’s not quite awake yet. However, upon hearing a woman’s voice, she groans and opens up her eyes* Huh…? *She then stares up at the woman before loudly yelping in surprise* What are you doing here?? *her eyes then widens more as she notices that she’s not in a bed* Where..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the woman has long wavy hair that is a mixture of deep rusty red and black in colouration. She crouches down properly beside Desiree, checking her over for any injuries, cuts, or bruises* Well you don’t seem hurt… have you lost your way? I think you’d better come inside with me before the neighbours see. It’s alright, I have a robe you can wear. Come on. *moves to her feet and offers a hand* Can you stand?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to stare at her surroundings for another moment. She then looks up at the woman before muttering* Where’s Kalysto? Why aren’t I home…? *she then slowly nods before standing up. Hugging onto herself in order to try to hide her boobs from sight and gain some warmth, she follows the woman into the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the woman laughs* Kalysto? My Kalysto? Oh he’s around here somewhere. Here, follow me. *tries to guide her into the master bedroom. As she leads Desiree through the house, Desiree may see several low level demons hanging around that are unbound to somebody, but are attracted to the area*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.