Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at Rhyderi’s last set of words* To be honest, in my opinion, nothing should have ever been more important than your own family. However, it’s too late for anyone to do anything about that anymore. *She then scowls as she glances toward the kitchen once more* Ok, seriously. It doesn’t take this long to reheat stew. *She then gets up so that she can check up on Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *hears Desiree coming and pretends to read the cooking book, saying absolutely nothing at all, acting like nothing else in the world is even registering right now*

Rhyderi: He was in good hands. And in the opinion of Lord Kael’thas, he was better off being left behind with the refugees at Falcon Watch. I was considered a strong warrior, and I was needed for his defenses. Anyway, **turns his head away, not wanting to talk much more about it* Kalysto was as good as dead. You don’t get a terminal illness and survive to tell the tale.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as she finds Kalysto. She then glances at the pot before frowning at him* You heated that several minutes ago. What are you doing? *She then scowls at Rhyderi’s words* That doesn’t sound like much of an excuse to me! Anyway, he doesn’t look sick to me either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You don’t get it because you didn’t see the illness! Obviously he’s all better now!

Kalysto: Yeah? Well I was reading. *raises the book to show her* See? 101 Ways to cook a chicken you can serve to royalty. I only knew of….. 28 ways to cook a chicken. I am busy reading about the other 73. Is there a problem?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cocks her eyebrow at Kalysto’s explanation. She then shakes her head* I hope you know that I didn’t buy a single word of that. *She then leans in to kiss the ridge of Kalysto’s nose* Weren’t you going to feed Milena? *She then groans at Rhyderi’s words* My point was that he is better, when you said no one survives whatever it was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m reading! *frowns at her, then sets the book down* Fine, I’ll feed her. *moves to the stove and grabs a plastic bowl and a spoon, then fills the bowl up, carrying it out into the next room* Milena, here. *sets the bowl on the ground*

Milena: *loudly screeches and shoves Rhyderi as she hops off the couch, sitting in front of the bowl to begin devouring the food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head at Kalysto as he yells at her. However, she lets him be. Instead, she moves to sit back down in her chair. Soon after she watches Kalysto set the food down for his daughter, she telepathicly speaks to him* ~One day, you are going to need to explain your past to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Why do you want to know? I grew up in a snobby town, had my town devastated by undefeatable enemies, became a refugee, nearly died, got picked up by a stupid Shaman, lived in a desert, defied him when I wanted to become a Warlock, spent the rest of my teenage years learning and getting renowned, and then you sucked me up with your weird shit.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~There’s more to your life than that…~ *sighs* ~Is it so much that I want to understand things, like what Rhyderi meant by a sickness?~ *she shakes her head* ~I’m not going to demand anything of you. I just would really like to one day know these things.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”You were just told. There isn’t much more to it than that in all honesty.”* *moves back into the kitchen to get his book, satisfied with Milena eating where she is*

Milena: *quickly devours her food, licking the bowl when she’s done. She loudly chirps, wanting more food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sulks and pins her ears back at Kalysto’s response* ~There’s more… The entirety of your life couldn’t possibly have been summed up with just that.~ *shakes her head and sighs. She then looks at Milena* That was pleanty for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Well, sorry to dissapoint you but it pretty much was.”* *sits down at the table again with his book, flipping pages. He soon finds one he likes and begins to make a mental note of the ingredients used*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head before sighing. She then gets up* Have a good night, Rhyderi. *with that, she moves up to her bedroom. After stripping down, she moves into the shower and begins to clean up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *leaves Desiree be. He remains in the kitchen for some time, heading into the living room so he can put Milena to bed after a time. He places her in her bed, then heads up to the bedroom himself to prepare for sleep, leaving Desiree be in the bathroom*

Sephiroth: *finally comes inside and sneaks to his bedroom, lying down on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *at first, she releases a content sigh as the water begins to hit her skin and clean away the dirt from the day. However, soon enough, the water begins to funnel straight down her ears and into her canals, causing her great discomfort. So, she loudly yelps when this first happens before shaking her head. She then tries a few more times before finally pressing herself up against the wall and whimpering* ~Kalysto, how do you do this?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”What do you mean, how do I do this? Do what exactly?”* *moves off the bed and heads into the bathroom, peering in the doorway* Huh? How do I shower? Same way as any other person would…. stand under shower head, turn on, and get wet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has her ears pinned pack and seems to be highly irritated* But… The water is going straight into my ear canals… How do you stand that? *seems to not want to stand under the water at all any more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs at her* Amateur. *smirks and movees forwards, pulling the tips of her ears downward* Do that. Lax the muscles at the sides of your head, and pull down on the top ones. It looks silly but it has the added benefit of washing behind the ears as well as keeping water out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Kalysto with wide eyes at first. She then nods at his instructions before mumbling* I’m not supposed to be an expert… *she then glances at his arms* You’re getting all wet. *tries to give him an awkward grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not terribly worried about that. *steps back from her once he has demonstrated, then moves out of the room, lying back down on the bed* take your time in there. No real hurry for anything. Milena’s down for the night. I also don’t hear anyone moving around out there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her smile fades, since she was hoping to see Kalysto naked if he joined her. She then shrugs and finishes up her shower. She keeps her ears downward like Kalysto told her too, though she also avoids standing under the water for prolonged periods of time. Finally, she steps out of the shower. After wrapping herself in a towel, she moves to sit down next to Kalysto on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh hello again. *looks up at her, returning his attention back down to his palm. To the normal eye he would appear to be holding nothing, but to Desiree’s elven eyes right now, he is holding a barely visible source of energy, prodding at it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *at first, she’s too busy drying off and getting comfortable to notice what Kalysto is doing. However, once she notices the energy, her ears perk up with interest* What is that? *she nods toward his hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Have you ever heard of an Occulus Magica? Zulmire made a perfect one once. I’m… trying to make one, but all I can really manage is the basics… *frowns* In case you’re wondering what it is, it is an all seeing all knowing eye that reads everything around it. If you place it in somebody, you can extract their memories.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh. *Shakes her head* I hadn’t heard much about those before. *she then glances over the energy again before shrugging* Is there any specific reason why you’re working on it now?

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.