Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *angrily chirps* *”He stinks!”* *continues to growl even with the reassurance*

Kalysto: *walks back into the house and shakes his head* Milly, shut up. Right now. *glares at her, then walks into the kitchen* There’s still stew if anybody is hungry. *sets a kettle on the stove, intending to make tea*

Sephiroth: *stays on the porch, wanting to keep an eye on the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins and chuckles at Milena’s findings. She then nods in agreement* ~Yea, he does. However, he’s still a guest. He’s your uncle.~ *she then gently grips onto Milena then turns toward Rhyderi* This is your niece, Rhyderi.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *wrinkles his nose lightly* That’s a relation to me? What a terrible way to use such decent genes. Then again I suppose I should expect that sort of deviant behaviour from Kalysto. He is rather unique, don’t you know. *shakes his head* Shame…

Milena: *makes angry yapping noises*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Rhyderi an unimpressed look then tries to shove Milena into his arms* What a great way to treat a blood relation. Hrmph, I’m glad that I’m not a relation to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You would be by marriage if you and my brother decide to wed. *frowns as he is handed the small dragon hybrid, who immediately curls up and goes submissive, fearful* Oh, hello. *seems awkward* You know I do not like kids, yes?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You know, I don’t give a fuck, right? *rolls her eyes before walking over to sit in her favorite chair in the living room. She then crosses her arms and glares at Rhyderi* I still wouldn’t be related to you by blood. Hrmph, you’d probably disapprove of a marriage between Kalysto and myself anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I’d dissaprove of it far less than what you are doing now. Did you know it was illegal among the Quel’dorei to mate, procreate, or have pleasurable intercourse outside of marriage? Your nobility would be ruined in one fell swoop if the townsfolk heard about it. You bring dishonour to your family, to your blood, and to your house name.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* I don’t really give a fuck. *She then points toward the porch* My Father and Mother aren’t married, and I don’t see them being troubled by that. Also… Umm… Kalysto and I aren’t procreating. Hell, how do you even know that we’re having intercourse? *she crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: How aren’t you? You smell of the same chemicals that human females use to alter their egg production. Any red-blooded Quel’doreian could smell that on you. As for Kalysto…. well his morals are so skewed, he wouldn’t be against it. Deduction is a useful tool my friend. *sets Milena down in the seat beside him as he sits on the couch* Not very aggressive now, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Tenses up as Rhyderi mentions her scent. She then scowls and crosses her arms before grumbling* Kalysto never mentioned being able to smell that… *she then quickly shakes her head* Still, my parent’s aren’t married, and they’re perfectly fine!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You know? I hear that reasoning so often. Because this person does it, it makes it alright for me to do. *shakes his head* Two wrongs don’t justify a right anywhere, my lady. *begins to pat Milena on the head* What makes you think Kalysto wouldn’t leave you for the next sexy broad that comes along? Marriage not only tells the world you are permanently bound, but it reminds yourself of the fact. That you should not wander or want for another.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And just as many married men wander away and cheat as unmarried men. *snarls and glances toward the porch once more* Anyway… Father knows of something that can be done that’s even deeper than a bunch of silly vows. *she then turns her attention to the ground* I just haven’t asked Kalysto about it yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Kalysto is a fickle man. He’s been with males before. I don’t know what he got up to, but he changes his mind on a whim. One day he might decide you are not desirable any more and go have sexual intercourse with some other female. Or a male. I’m telling you this for your own good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know his sexual pasts. He’s already told me that. *her ears pin back and she shakes her head* I know what I’m doing here and what risks that I’m taking. He’s also said once that he thinks that I’m more than a fling. *Shrugs* We’ll see who’s right later on, I suppose.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You’re putting a lot of investment into something that will leave you broken hearted… you should ask some of his former lovers. The one male he used to court probably wants to kill him. Though it serves him right for such a heinous sexual deviant display…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And if I don’t end up broken-hearted? *shakes her head* I would gain nothing if I always am afraid to risk what I have. Anyway.. I have knowledge that I probably shouldn’t have. I know things will not go the way that you are predicting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: And if I’m right? Yes you can’t predict the future, and yes, it is never a straight line. But you can follow trends. Ask Kalysto exactly how many people he has been with. Maybe he is not telling you the truth? What makes you so sure he is trustable? *shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *wrings her hands for a moment as she contemplates over her thoughts. She then grits her teeth* No, I mean I know something that you don’t… *sighing, she decides to send Rhyderi her memories of the two times she’s met a future version of Kalysto, tring to be a thorough as she can get with her memories of those events*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Why would anyone break such laws… *slowly shakes his head* Do you think that is set in stone? How can you not be sure that it is just one of many possibilities?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Scowls* I did it because… My reasons don’t matter. *she quickly shakes her head* And yes, that is a possibility, but if that’s what came out of the most likely plausible future, don’t you think that means something? Even you have to admit that there is some credence to my faith with that knowledge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs and slowly shrugs his shoulders* I spoke of something I knew, and a predictable path. If I cannot convince you, then you will get burned…. *lightly pokes Milena* She seems to have settled. *raises a brow* What did Kalysto end up calling her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Didn’t I already tell you? Her name is Milena. *she then glances toward the kitchen* Kalysto certainly is taking his time with that stew.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I had forgotten… *sighs* Why would he call her after our dead mother? That seems more like an insult to me.

Kalysto: *is actually sitting quietly in the next room trying to go unnoticed, ears high over his head, pretending to be reading a cook-book, though in actuality he is listening to every single thing that is being said*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Perhaps because he reveres her a whole lot? I’ve heard him speak of her several times, he did love her. *she shakes her head* He even still carries around her demon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs painfully and leans back in the couch* I can’t comment either way about that one… but it is nice to hear he is loyal to somebody. *quietly speaks* Mother was always very protective of both of us. Kalysto used to cling to her at the first sign of danger. When she died, he was devastated. But then he caught her illness soon after. *grunts* I always regret that I could not stay around and see to his fate. But I was needed elsewhere.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.