Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I made a mess of what?”* Sephiroth snorted. *”See that you let the male live, then. I would like to know what happened, but I some how feel that if I am told, I will try to kill him myself.”*

“Test it out on m…” Kalysto seemed upset. “What am I going to do with all those gender-bender potions now?”

“But I like the colour red.” Rhyderi stated abruptly. He nodded at her and headed out the door, snatching up his keys so that he could lock up. “I don’t have a vehicle. I use Eondormi, we’re the closest of friends. Have you met her yet? If you haven’t… tell her how pretty she is when you see her.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What I am proposing will need your potions on hand. It will wear off in time. I would guess it’d last a month or so, maybe. I do not know. Use your potion on yourself if you wish. I do not care. However, you shall be my guinea pig for now,” Jenna coldly explained.

~Stop focusing on the dumb male that called our daughter a bitch. I am more interested in where our daughter is. You do know that she ran off because of you! I’ve tried the army quarters, the lawyers, and now Desiree’s place. She is no where in sight and has been missing for two days because of your damn overreaction.~

“Your dragon, right?” Seres attempted. “Yea, I’ve seen it.. her. But that’s fine. I dont’ care. We can even walk there.”

Seres then looked back at Rhyderi again. “And I wasn’t talking about the coloring. It’s just… you’re too dressed up. Do you even know how to do casual without having trashed clothes?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”MY over-reaction?”* Sephiroth snarled. *”I am not. I am angry and protective. This is the extent of my knowledge – she was sleeping around with the male. That is all I know. I would like to know the entire story, but…”* He growled louder, snapping the pencil he was writing with. *”A father has to protect his offspring from harm.”*

“So, uh…” Kalysto looked around. “Go do it.”

“This is too dressy?” He glanced down at his clothing, then shrugged. “I like it.” He grabbed an old pair of running shoes that he kept outside the door and momentarily sat down to put them on.

“Yes, Eondormi is the Bronze Dragon whom is bound to me.” He nodded. “If you don’t want her… alright, we’ll walk there… just don’t tell her you don’t care.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, I don’t mind which way we get there, Rhyderi. Either way is fine with me. If you want to use the dragon, that’s fine. It is faster, which is nice,” Seres stated. Her eyes quickly drifted to Rhyderi’s shoes as she finished speaking.

“And damn… yea, you definitely need a fashion-minded person to help you one day. You don’t… never mind…”

~I heard the yelling, Seph. I’m pretty certain that over-reaction is a good categorization of you actions when you found them. Either way, I give up. I can’t find her. This is your mess. Kalysto wants my help anyway.~ Jenna responded with an edge to her mood.

“Yes, yes. I’ll get to it.. Hmm..” Jenna hummed as she considered the possibilities. After a bit, she teleported a hunk of bronze into her hand. “This should be a good start..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi flattened his brows, interpreting Seres’s comment as a jab at his knowledge. “I’m sorry I’m not bred from a pure line. I don’t attend hundreds of fancy balls or sit around a cocktail or herbal lounge all day discussing the finer points of magic, or my closest ‘elite’ relatives.” He snorted. “I’m a simple warrior with no wardrobe and three sets of armour. And one day you’ll thank me when my efforts save your ass from oblivion.”

He stalked off down the hallway and headed for the stairs, exiting the apartment building a short time later.

*”She will turn up. She is doing it to spite us. I’ll find her and drag her back home by her arms.”* Sephiroth snarled.

“Whuh…” Kalysto blinked at the hunk of bronze. “You’re going to work it from scratch? Holy hell, are you insane?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes at Rhyderi’s complaints. “Yea, yea. You still should know the basics. Like you don’t wear a dress shirt, with casual pants and ratty sneakers. It just looks plain bad. You don’t need to be at the top of fashion to know that much.”

Still, she followed after Rhyderi, for she had no reason not to.

Jenna gave Kalysto a wry smirk. “Many have claimed such, yes. However, I shall allow for you to decide on that matter on your own. Now…”

Jenna glanced around for a bit before she sat down in a chair so that she could start using her magic to manipulate the metal in her hands and form it into an ornate necklace-based amulet. She permitted the metal to have the width of old-style necklaces, akin to those worn by Egyptian royalty. She also began to etch runes into the metal as she worked.

As the amulet formed, Jenna made the focal metal area be a container that would need to be refilled in time. This part, when completed would be filled by Kalysto’s potion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi growled gently. “Can we just talk about something else. We have already established that I do not have good dress sense. No need to keep beating it in.” He stopped outside. “Lead the way.

Kalysto watched Jenna work, looking fascinated. He stood back while she did her thing, not wanting to get in the way or break her concentration. He took a seat nearby and continued to watch with a keen eye, silent at least until the vial was made.

“How many of these are we going to need? One? Two?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres stuck her tongue out at Rhyderi’s back. “Hey, I was only detailing my statement so you wouldn’t get the wrong idea, like you were. And it’s not like you can’t say your sense of dress isn’t your own fault. Hrmph.”

Seres then looked around. “Let’s see… the docks are… that way.” Seres pointed to the east after a bit of thinking. For, she had to orient herself before giving a proper direction.

Jenna softly muttered as she put the finishing touches on the magical necklace. “I was under the impression that only one of you wanted ot modify this potion of yours.”

Once she finished putting in the last rune, she tossed the finished product at Kalysto. “Fill up the vial and make certain it’s sealed. Then put it on and let’s see if it works.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto quickly nodded his head and dashed out of the room. He ran into the bedroom and fussed around, looking for one of the earliest made potions so he could bring it out. He rushed back and held it out for Jenna to take.

“Don’t spill it on yourself unless you want man-hands.” He chuckled. “Literally.”

Rhyderi nodded as he began to head in the direction indicated. “Just make sure this place doesn’t make us sick, alright?” He frowned. “Bad seafood is the worst kind of food you can get sick from. It can send you off to the physician if you are not careful.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna lifted her left hand to click her clawed fingers against each other, indicating that her hands were contained in metal. However, she shook her head after this action and handed both the necklace and the potion to Kalysto.

“Did I say get me the potion, no? I said you put it in. I’m not going to be around to do it for you. So, you need to do it,” Jenna instructed. “Once you have put in the potion and filled up the vial, put on the necklace. We’ll see if it activates.”

“I’ve eaten there before,” Seres assured. “Trust me, my family has a mastery of restaurants. You don’t want to know what Father’s cooking is like.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. He took the necklace and opened the vial to pour some of the potion inside. When he discovered that he could fit the entire contents of the flask in there, he did so. After recapping the vial on the pendant, he put it on, frowning.

“It’s not doing anyth—” He never finished his sentence. Within the space of only five seconds Kalysto shifted gender, turning into a perfectly healthy looking female of his exact height, age, weight and genetics.

The young female blinked, disorientated. She felt awful and she was in pain. “Holy shit…”

“I think you’ve mentioned. And if it’s any worse than rations, I don’t want to know…” Rhyderi looked disgusted. “I am looking forward to eating something that didn’t die weeks ago.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed as she watched the transformation. “That part seems to work fine. Now, take it off and see what happens.”

“Something that didn’t die weeks ago? You mean like perserved food? Yea, that can get boring. You need to learn how to cook if you are eating that though… Or eat out more. Anyway, this place is at the docks, so it should all be fresh,” Seres assured.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded her head. She took the amulet off once more and winced as she shifted back. The male shuddered slightly, weak in the knees from the physical strain of enduring two transformations so close together.

“Wow…” He set the amulet down on the table and sunk down to sit in the chair at the table. “That’s… really good…”

“I tend to eat frozen food, or dry food that you add water to and put in the microwave.” Rhyderi looked rather ashamed of himself upon announcing the fact. “I don’t know how to cook. I would ruin cereal.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Good, seems to work just as planned,” Jenna observed as she got up. “That means my task here is done with. Now, I need to find my wayward child. I also need to punch Seph in the nose for making her run off in the first place. Stupid male… overreacting because he found her having sex..”

“Oh, that’s a real shame, Rhyderi. I suppose I can’t help you too much. I only know how to cook spaghetti and simple stuff like that,” Seres shrugged. After a few more steps, the restaurant came into view. So, Seres gave Rhyderi a wry smirk. “Race you.”

With that, she charged ahead in a childish manner to get to the restaurant before him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto blinked. “I take it the old man doesn’t like people having sex? I mean… what’s wrong with it?” He frowned. “It’s completely natural. Heck, I’ve been in a purely carnal relationship with another guy before. It’s just… not worth getting your panties in a twist over.”

“Why not try calling her? You have her phone number right?” He pointed to his head. “Or use your brain to talk.”

Rhyderi made a huffing noise of irritation when Seres ran ahead. “H-hey!” He abruptly ran after her, breaking into a sprint.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stopped to glare back at Kalysto, “Do you not think that I have not thought of those things? You asked me a similar question earlier. Seres left her cell phone in her room. So, I can’t use that. She is blocking her psychic signature and not responding to telepathic inquiries. So, that wont’ work either.

“And I’m sure you’ll understand when you have a daughter who is just starting off having sex, maybe… Hrmph, we’ll see. However, Seph is a protective father. That’s all you need to know!”

Snorting, Jenna left in a huff.

Seres chuckled as she raced to the doorway of the restaurant. As soon as she reached it, she tapped the doorway with her left hand. The girl lightly panted as she turned to see if she had beat Rhyderi or not in her race.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Uh, bye…” Kalysto watched Jenna storm out. “Thanks for the… amulet.” He gently closed the door, unhappy with her abrupt departure. He returned to the table and held the amulet in his hands as he headed into the bedroom. “Desi? Are you asleep yet?”

While Rhyderi wasn’t exhausted by the time he reached the restaurant door, he was certainly a bit puffed out from the sudden burst of energy. He reached to grab the door moments after Seres had, seeming discontent that she had beaten him there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned as Kalysto spoke to her. After a bit of squirming, she cracked her eyes open to look up at her husband. “Not anymore…”

Yawning, the young woman slowly pushed herself upright. “What is it, Kalysto? Does Baneledis need his diaper changed?”

Seres gave Rhyderi a broad grin as she reazlied that she had indeed beat him. “Heh, now you need to buy me a drink!”

Without waiting for a response, she stepped into the restaurant before she helped herself to a booth which sat next to a window. The window had a rather pleasant view of the ocean outside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto shook his head. “Baneledis… a name for the college application. Call him Baney. Don’t want to call him a name that’s bigger than he is.” He waved the amulet about as he held it up, letting it rock back and forth like a pendulum.

“Your mother solved our problem.” He was grinning. “I also tested it. It turns you before you even know what’s happened. Then you take it off and you turn back. The only side-effect is that it hurts a bit.”

“I need to buy you a drink? You seem to be under the impression that I have money.” Rhyderi stepped inside the restaurant, following Seres to the booth with the ocean view. “Impressive. Silvermoon was near the coast, but only on the north side. We never got to see something like this. But if you lived in the rich side…” He frowned, abruptly changing the subject. “Where’s the menu?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stared at the amulet for a few minutes, getting a good look at it. Once her mind had processed all the information, she nodded at Kalysto. “Well, I’m thankful for that. I think I can handle a little pain if it means that I wouldn’t need to be a man for extended periods of time.”

So, she stood up and walked over to Kalysto. “I assume you want to get started, huh? Go ahead and make yourself a female. You might as well get used to being a wom- umm… lady before you get into any streneous activity tonight, Kalysto.”

After pausing for a moment, Desiree looked into Kalysto’s eyes. “You’re certain that the waterworks… um… work.. with this stuff, right?”

“Oh, come on, Rhyderi. It’s only five bucks. I’m certain you can afford that much!” Seres leaned in to gently punch Rhyderi’s good shoulder.

“As for the menu… just ask the next waiter to come by. Now… what were you saying about the rich side?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh I didn’t want to do it right this second… We’re not even in the mood. Though if changing genders makes you aroused, holy crap.” He grinned. “I don’t think we’re going to get far tonight though. I figure that I need to be a woman for at least a week,” He folded his arms and glanced towards the ceiling as he thought, “You know, right time and all that stuff.”

Kalysto looked confused as he caught her gaze. He stared back at his mate for a few minutes, then glanced off to the side, suddenly catching on to what she was talking about. “You want me to go turn myself into a woman and then…” He pointed to the bathroom and coughed. “…right? Waterworks? I hope that’s what you mean.”

“Five bucks for a drink is disgusting.” Rhyderi gritted his teeth. “I would rather pay that than have you dislocate my other shoulder though.” He glared out the window. “Rich side, yes. Silvermoon had a rich-side and a… well, the side that you were shoved onto if you weren’t a particularly shining example of breeding.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“There’s no way for us to know how long you’ll need to be a woman, Kalysto. We don’t exactly have a calendar to base off for when a male turned female would start ovulating. For all we know, it’ll be the first night. It might be three weeks from now. It’s a roulette. We simply don’t know,” Desiree countered. “Hence… might as well start tonight, huh?”

“And I just meant… how do we know that anything would work to get this done with anyway?”

“Oh, come on. I wasn’t punching you hard enough to do any damage, Rhyderi,” Seres shook her head. “You won’t get your other shoulder dislocated from a light tap like that. Stop overreacting.”

“Yes, I get the general concept of the rich side. I was just wondering what there was about it. You didn’t quite finish talking about it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. “Yes, you’re right.” He glanced around the room, almost feeling awkward now. He was used to sex and intimacy, but right now Desiree was making it sound more strategic than intimate.

“How do we know it will work? Why don’t I test it then?” He frowned. “Isn’t that the only way to tell?” He held onto the chain of the amulet then put it around his neck, flinching heavily as he shifted from male to female in seconds.

“Obviously I am too subtle for you to interpret the actual joke there.” Rhyderi gave Seres a faint smirk. “Oh…” His expression fell again almost immediately. “I was just commenting on the view. You normally have to be rich to see something like it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a bland look. “Why didn’t you just drink one of your potions? Did you not state that you have enough for several months?”

Sighing, she simply shrugged before she moved to lie back down. “Either way… I think I’m going back to my nap. My brain is much too overloaded by all of this…”

“You have to be rich to have this sort of view? That sounds very silly to me,” Seres responded. “Very, very silly. Why should someone be rich to see the sea? Back on Halcyon, we just walked to the beach whenever we felt like it. There was no rich nor poor there. Just us.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto lowered her head and removed the amulet once again, setting it at the bedside before slipping out of the room again.

“Halcyon? Sounds nice. Do you know how much that land would have been worth, though? Sea-views everywhere. Just yourselves? Was it a remote location?” He eyed off the waitress and visibly tensed as she handed them both menus. He relaxed again when she walked away.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.