Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Why would I want my brother’s kidneys? Doesn’t he need them for his ridiculous drinking habit?” Rhyderi frowned, looking rather confused. “Taking something out of one living being to plant into another just sounds like more of the crazy scientist’s work.” He sighed. “But I will be all right. Don’t make a non-consenting victim out of my brethren, Seres.”

Kalysto nodded his head. “Very good. I’d prefer Milena to go there because of how different she is. I shall have to ponder what to do with our boys soon enough.”

He was hesitant before speaking again. “I mostly stopped stocking up on condoms when you switched to that other method that allows for more intimacy on both our parts.” He shrugged. “The strange white pills that you swallow with water. It came in the pink box.” He closed his eyes, frustrated. The current conversation was getting further and further from where he wanted it to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“it was an example, Rhyderi. There’s no reason for you to need a kidney for a shoulder injury. That sort of thing is just crazy talk,” Seres rolled her eyes.

“Umm…,” Seres bit her bottom lip in thought as she moved a bit further into the apartment. “Hey, have a question for you. Can I crash here for the night, or the next few nights? My father is a bit.. Umm… murderous at the moment. He caught my ex and I in my bed last night… Umm… To say the least, I’m single now.”

“Yea, that too… But we’ve already had two children. So, you want me to stop taking the pills again? I suppose that won’t be too much of a hassle,” Desiree calmly stated. She still didn’t know what the big issue was.

“If it’ll make you happy, I don’t mind at all. I rather like our children.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi raised his brows at her. “Why did you…” He cut himself off and sighed heavily. He already knew it was pointless to talk to Seres about her sleeping around with people. Instead, he mumbled in a low voice, almost sounding annoyed. “At least go to a hotel… but… don’t think… I… I’m encouraging this at all…”

He finally nodded. “Yes, all right then, stay here for the next day or so, I suppose. Take my bed, my couch is more comfortable anyway.” He pointed in the direction of the refrigerator. “Go raid it and take what you like.”

Kalysto shook his head, becoming more frustrated. “Yes… no… ghhrrrhg. OK, ok, back up for a moment.” He put his hands up and waved them about slightly as if physically trying to wipe the board and start again. “I don’t even know how to begin approaching this one… geez.”

“You’re open-minded, yes? I know you are. This much is good…” He growled at himself, already near getting away from what he wanted to talk about. “I was hoping you’d consider a different… method of…” He bit his lower lip.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres gave Rhyderi a large grin before she leapt in to hug him. “Thank you, Rhyderi. Don’t worry. My father’s temper will cool down soon enough. I just want to lay low for a bit.”

She stepped away before looking at the fridge. After a moment of thought, she quickly shook her head. “Oh, I’ll treat you to dinner tonight. It’s the least I can do in return for housing me. Do you have a favorite type of food?”

“Oh, and don’t worry. I’m still not interested in you. Keep on remembering that. I’m never going to hit on you.”

“A different method?” Desiree slowly repeated. She stared at Kalysto with wide eyes. For, at this point, she was completely lost.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi flinched slightly when Seres hugged him. He resisted the urge to push her away and instead sat still, his posture rigid and stiff. “You’re welcome…” He visibly relaxed as she stepped away again. “I like… hmm.” Rhyderi pondered the question. “Apples. Not very helpful for a main-course or dinner, but I really like apples.”

“I suppose you can always surprise me?” He grinned nervously. “And right, you’re not hitting on me. Got it…”

“Yes.” Kalysto nodded again. “I’m sure that you remember the story of your siblings? The fraternal twins. Well… I was thinking that I…” He trailed off, hoping Desiree could fill in the blanks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That’s right, no interest in your old elf ass,” Seres confirmed. As she turned away from Rhyderi, she hummed in thought. “Apples, huh… Yea, that’s not much to go on at all…. Let’s see… Uh… There’s a nice sea food restraunt near the docks. But I don’t think they do much with apples.”

Desiree stared at Kalysto again. She honestly wasn’t quite following what he was getting at. “You want to be cursed by a demon?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flattened his brows, staring at Desiree like she was insane. “Yes, I want to be cursed by another demon, yes.” He sighed. “You considered my background and interests. That’s the easier assumption so you get credit there…”

He shook his head. “Why is this so difficult to explain. Desiree – do you remember how those twins were conceived?” He coughed loudly. “I’m proposing that I… well. Do it.” He growled. “God, that sounds so bad.”

“I’m not old…” Rhyderi scowled. “Wait until you see a real old elf, then you will shut up about me.” He paused, thinking. “Sea food? Those places can be pricey.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You want to do the conceiving?” Desiree muttered before she stared at Kalysto. “You… want to do the conceiving? Umm… How?”

“Heh, I don’t mind. I have pleanty of money. I can handle the cost. However,” Seres paused. After looking at the ceiling for another few moments, she turned to look at Rhyderi again. “If you want someplace else, then I’ll be fine with that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto reached down to the crates he had at the side of the bed. After plucking out one of the potion bottles, he gently handed it to Desiree, then sat back, his attention wandering to the window. “I’m just hoping here, but does it make sense yet? You should already know what that is.”

“I watched you carry for nine months on both occasions. My total input was about ten minutes.” He shrugged. “I guess I wanted to do something.”

“No-no, anywhere is fine. Just as long as the food is clean, healthy and fresh.” Rhyderi nodded. “Well, I should get my bed-sheets changed for you.” He got to his feet and headed into the bedroom so he could begin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stared at the bottle for several minutes. After a bit, she gave Kalysto a deep frown. “I thought I told you before that I didn’t want to be a male… I really don’t want to be a male. Especially not for months to years. Do you know how long it takes to conceive? It’s not just one time done and over with!”

“I don’t mind taking the couch, Rhyderi,” Seres attempted. “You really don’t need to do much for me. I am imposing on you, after all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto’s ears slowly sunk back on his head and he briefly nodded at her. As he reached back to take the bottle, he gently set it back in the crate once more. “I understand.” He voice was quiet and calm as he rose to his feet. He left the room without saying another word.

“I said my couch was more comfortable for me,” Rhyderi commented as he quickly yanked everything off the bed, being rather quick to get it out of the room. “I tend to like propping myself up anyway.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned as she saw Kalysto’s forlorn expression. After looking at the floor for a few moments, she spoke out just as Kalysto left the room.

“Wait! We can… talk about this…,” Desiree slowly muttered out. “I can’t believe I’m considering this. Will this really, really make you happy, Kalysto? This isn’t just some fly-by idea of yours, right?”

“Very well,” Seres consented. “However, don’t think that you need to do anything special for me. I don’t want to be treated special.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stopped in the doorway. He glanced back at Desiree, initially silent. He motioned towards the side of the bed with a hand, then leaned against the open door. “Take a look in the crates. Would I waste that much time, effort and ingredients on a personal endeavour if it were a fly-by crazy idea, or a whim?”

“Then don’t treat me like I am special.” Rhyderi carried his bed-sheets into the room and dumped them into a clothing bag. “That makes us even.” He began to pick up other clothes and things that needed washing. “I am going to head to the Laundromat now. I will return within the hour. Stay and watch television or something. If my phone rings, ignore it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“But will this really make you happy?” Desiree repeated. “Will it be honestly worth it to you? I need to know…

“If… maybe if I’m only a male for the deed I’ll deal with this… I can’t be male all the time. Baneledis still needs my breast milk, Kalysto. So, I really can’t be a male all the time. I really don’t want to be it either. Can you promise me that much?”

“Treat you like you’re special? Since when have i done that, Rhyder? Ever since I’ve warmed up to you, I’ve given you the same treatment that I give to my brothers. Nothing more, nothing less,” Seres explained.

The girl nodded as Rhyderi told her that he was leaving. So, she sat down on the couch so that she could watch the television.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. “Yes. But… I didn’t say it had to be done now.” He shrugged his shoulders. “But no, you don’t have to be male for the entire duration…” He headed for the hallway. *”But yes, wait a few months until the newborn is taking food. It will make things easier for everyone.”*

Rhyderi grabbed his keys and slipped out the door, leaving Seres in the apartment alone. After only 5 minutes, his desk phone began to ring. When the phone switched to the answering machine, a rather obnoxious voice could be heard.

“Hey, Rhyderi. It’s me, Quintar. I’m so bored. Come back and train us soon, the other elves are so boring and egotistical now. Well, I’m about to get my ass kicked again so I’ll call you later. Bye.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree scowled in thought as she considered the possibilities. After a moment, she furiuosly shook her head. “No, if I’m only a male for an hour or so, it shouldn’t affect that… We might as well start now. I don’t want to… prolong my dread on this matter, Kalysto. Anyway, I suppose I could teach you about nursing… If that’s what you want.”

Seres yawned as she flipped channels. When the phone call came, she tilted her head, but ignored it. For the most part, she couldn’t care less about who wanted to call Rhyderi. In fact, the call sounded rather boring. So, she simply decided to relax on the couch.

By the time that Rhyderi returned, the girl was lightly snoring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto had already moved off to the kitchen area as a means of distracting himself. *”Like you said, it’s not as easy as that. You can’t just pop two potions, change your gender, get in the sack and knock me up overnight.”* He sighed. *”Wait until the kid is eating solid food, then it’s less of a predicament.”*

*”I just wanted to know if you were open to it. And you wanted to know what my moods were about.”* He poked around the cupboards, looking for food. *”We are in alignment once more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Yes, I know that it won’t happen overnight. However, I can handle doing it every night starting now. The sooner we start this, the better,~ Desiree objected. ~I don’t want to let this idea fester in my mind, Kalysto. If we start now… I’ll at least get used to it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grunted. *”Overnight? These things last a week.”* He shook his head. *”You can’t shift overnight and expect to shift back in the morning, and…”* He began to growl. *”You’re worried about you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Well, then, make a different type of potion that doesn’t last that long,~ Desiree simply stated. ~And you are asking a lot of me. You do realize that, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Why not just forget about the idea then? Because I am beginning to regret the fact that I have even brought it up…”* Kalysto sighed and began pulling out the ingredients for making cookies. There were some already in the house, but he began just to have something to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~If this is something that you really want, Kalysto, I know that you won’t forget about it. So, why should I stop you? I want you to be happy,~ Desiree attempted. ~Why can’t you work on a more short-term formula for your potion? Certainly you can make something work..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”It is something I really want, yes.”* Kalysto responded. *”I’ll have to figure something out. Shorter duration potions use more unstable ingredients. I don’t want to subject you to something dangerous.”* He sighed as he measured out flour and began to sift it. When Milena came into the room, he handed her the flour shaker and began dumping cups of flour into the top of it.

“Shake it like that. And hold it steady.” He spoke quietly. “If you’re gentle, I’ll let you crack the eggs too.”

Milena squeed with happiness. “Okay!”

*”I’ll make it work, but I’ll need more time.”* He frowned. *”Does it really bother you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I just… don’t want to be a male for long periods of time, Kalysto. I’ll be able to stand it at nights, but nothing more. Is that so hard for you to understand? I like how I am..~ Desiree responded.

Sighing, the young woman moved to the window so that she could stare at the scenery. ~Perhaps… My mother is the master of making things change shape. She’s turned father into a child before… She de-ages herself. And she was the one who reversed their sexual orientation before.. She might know something.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I’ve already wasted nearly the entire crop of gold-leaf on the potions in the bedroom, Desiree.”* Kalysto growled as he measured out milk, spilling some on the table. *”With the amount of time and essentially money I’ve invested already, I don’t want to bypass something I know that works.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.