Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“I honestly don’t know, Rhyderi,” Desiree shrugged to him once more. “I was here the entire time. After I finished changing Baneledis’s diaper, I found that Kalysto had brought you here. You were drooling and completely out of it. Kalysto told me that he had tranquilized you. So, yes, you were drugged at one point, but I think that was after you did whatever you did to make him drug you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Kalysto… did WHAT?” Rhyderi was glaring now. He looked around as if searching for his brother. “I’ll kill him. I’ll kill him!” He placed a hand on his forehead. “So you don’t know what he did..? Damn it…”

He slipped away and wandered off to look for Kalysto.

Fortunately for Kalysto, he was still ‘nursing’ the sleeping infant so Rhyderi couldn’t very well yell at him when he located him. The younger brother just looked up at the cranky Paladin and grinned as he continued to stroke the infant’s back.

“Isn’t he beautiful…” Kalysto purred in a gentle voice. “Desiree made him. She’s good at being a carrying vessel for our progeny. Go back and talk to her and give her a compliment.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree watched Rhyderi go. After a few moments of glancing back at her shower, the woman sighed and left to follow after the paladin. Upon finding the two brothers, she muttered, “You better not start a fight… I’m pretty certain that Kalysto had a good reason for tranquilizing you, Rhyderi.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I’m not going to start a fight, Desiree… he’s holding a baby. That would be callous and ignorant. I am however, going to kill him. Later. Or at least pull on his ears!”* Rhyderi snorted as he stood over Kalysto, looking about as intimidating and angry as he could muster.

“What the hell did you do?” He snorted. “You tranquillised me and I woke up in your house. I don’t remember anything.”

“An eye for an eye?” Kalysto looked up at Rhyderi, coldly smirking. “You’re the one who knocked ME out to see the mark on my leg, yes?” He chuckled.

Rhyderi was about to protest, but shut his mouth again. He couldn’t think of a comeback to that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree slowly shook her head at the conversation that was occurring. Still, she moved to her husband’s side.

“Please hand over our son, Kalysto. I’m certain that it’ll be best for him to be back in his crib.. And Rhyderi, I’m certain that Kalysto had good reason for what he did. What do you remember? Do you remember destroying a… television, I believe?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto placed a hand over the infant’s back, almost sounding childish as he responded to Desiree’s request. “No…”

Rhyderi flicked his ears back low on his head. “I don’t even remember destroying the television. I was talking to Seres. Then…” He shrugged, not really wanting to divulge that she had appeared in his apartment uninvited, or that she had been giving him a massage. “I just want to know what happened…”

“Maybe you should ask Seres then? She was there for the whole event. I was only called up halfway through because you were being irrational and dangerous.” Kalysto shrugged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That does sound most logical,” Desiree agreed. “Though seriously, you have no memory at all of what has been happening? Perhaps you just just go back and rest for a bit more, Rhyderi. We wont’ force you out.”

She then turned to Kalysto and frowned. “Fine, but if he starts to fuss, put him back into his crib. Understood?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded. “He’s not fussing, Desi. Look, he’s asleep.” He poked at the tiny shoulder, which didn’t rouse the infant from sleep. “Actually, moving him would probably make him fuss.” He grinned impishly and began to poke at the infant, seeing what he could do before the young one would start whimpering.

Rhyderi sighed. “Alright, yes. I’ll go back to sleep.” He reached over to hold his sore shoulder and headed to exit the again. He glanced back at Kalysto and stood in the doorway “But please, stop poking your child, Kalysto…” He shook his head and walked back to the room he came from.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a sturn frown. She did not like the way that he was teasing their soon. So, she lightly tugged on Kalysto’s nearest tuft of hair. “Alright, you’ve proven your point. Now, let the little one sleep, huh?”

“When you put him back in his crib, Kalysto, I can use you in the bathroom. It’s a mess.”

With that, Desiree walked off to return to her cleaning job.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He is sleeping.” Kalysto grinned. “I’m not doing anything to disrupt it.” He scooped a hand under the infant, carefully lifting him so he could get up and return him to the crib. “What do you want me to do in the bathroom anyway? I don’t even need to go.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree had already returned to the shower, where she furiously scrubbed at soap scum. When she heard Kalysto, she pointed at the toilet bowl cleaner.

“Take that there,” Desiree directed. “Scrub the toilet, and make certain to sponge clean the outside as well. Then, we’ll get to work on the bath tub.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“W-wait a moment… you want me to clean? Manually?” He looked at the toilet bowl cleaner and gritted his teeth, thinking it quite disgusting. “What are you, insane?” He nudged the toilet brush with his boot, then stepped back, raising his hands to it.

“Watch this. My mother used to do it all the time.” He cast a very simple automation spell on the brush to make it begin to scrub a single area back and forth. After redirecting the brush to the toilet bowl, he headed for the door again. “See ya.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Kalysto, get your scrawny ass back here!” Desiree yelled out at Kalysto. “First of all, there’s no cleaner in the bowl, so you’re doing a whole lot of nothing with that spell. Second, that’s not the only job that needs work here. So, get your ass to work!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grumbled as he went back into the bathroom. He gave up on his strategy and joined in with the manual labour, cleaning and scrubbing as he went. Though he was not happy about it.

Over the next few weeks that passed, he continued to dabble at the shop. Once he had enough potions stockpiled for a four-month’s supply, he carefully carried the huge box into the house.

“Hey, Desiree… can we talk for a moment…? In private, preferably.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree had been busy making lunch for the children when Kalysto came into the house. She looked up to stare at his boxes before she turned back to look at the stove, where her macaroni and cheese was cooking.

“Can it wait for a bit, Kalysto? Lunch is almost ready. I don’t want it to burn.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Sure, honey…” Kalysto spoke quietly as he carried the boxes upstairs. They clanked and jingled a bit as the glass vials touched one another, but nothing else happened. He was already on edge and under-supplied for his plan so he was very cautious.

He set the box down on the floor near his bed, sighing as he sat. He would have to make more partway through, if he had his calculations right. He headed to the window and peered outside, looking down at his herb garden. The season would change, but hopefully he would have enough herbs…

Milena patiently sat at the table while the food cooked. She clapped her hands eagerly and waited.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled as she heard Milena’s clapping. However, she couldn’t make the food cook any faster.

“Just another few minutes, Milena. It’ll be very delicious, I promise you that,” Desiree assured her daughter as she cut and mixed up the cheese, for she wanted to make some from scratch.

After another few minutes of fussing around with the stove, mixing in some bacon into the meal, and plating it, she set it down in front of Milena.

“Bon Apetit!”

Meanwhile, Seres had decided that it was best to leave Rhyderi be for the last few weeks. She had left him in good hands, after all. However, she was certain that he should be healed by now. So, she entered his apartment complex, for she decided to be “polite” this time around. Once she reached his doorway, she loudly knocked.

“Rhyderi? Are you home?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi was snoozing on his lounge when he heard the knock on the door. He snapped his eyes open and yawned, calling out. “Yes, I’m home. One moment…” He got to his feet and headed for the door, opening it. “Hmm?” He stepped aside so she could enter if she so desired.

Milena made a loud happy noise, then suddenly yelled. “Thank you, Mommy!” She exclaimed as she snatched up her fork to begin eating. She ate with speed and barely chewed as she stuffed her face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled at Milena. “How many times do I have to tell you to slow down and chew your food. You don’t want to choke.”

Meanwhile, Orpheus came in from having been playing in the backyard. He grinned at the smell of the food before he scampered to his seat so that he could eat as well. Unlike his sister, he was rather dainty as he picked at his food.

“I was checking up on you. I heard that you should be fully healed…,” Seres started as she stepped into the room. “I hadn’t seen you since… well, the incident.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Ah, yes…” Rhyderi blushed, the bridge of his nose tinged with a gentle red. “That. Never mind that. Stop standing in the doorway and come in.” He sighed. “I am fully-healed. But the army has ordered an x-ray set of my shoulder in two day’s time. My injury has been such a regular occurrence that surgery is being considered. Which will mean two more months of inactivity…” He groaned.

He closed the door and sat on his lounge once again. “Thank you for the new television. Not my preference, but…” He shrugged. “It takes up less room than the other. Hanging it on the wall like a picture frame is nice. It reminds me of the moving pictures that hung on the wall in my mother’s house.”

“Don’t choke, swallow faster.” Milena grinned. “Or cough. Then re-eat.” She went a little slower this time, but not much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Think nothing of it, Rhyderi,” Seres calmly assured the elf. “I get paid more than you do, so it was easy enough for me to get you a television. Though it should have been bigger… I went with a larger width than your old television. Did they deliver the wrong one?

“And I thought you already had your surgery… In fact, are you too familiar with that sort of stuff? It doesn’t seem like your planet would have surgeons.”

Desiree rolled her eyes at her daughter, but gave up on the subject. She just had to hope that Milena would not learn to follow her advice the hard way.

However, for now, she felt confident that the children would be fine eating. So, she filled a bowl with food before she moved off to the bedroom to meet with Kalysto.

Once she spotted her husband, she thrust the bowl toward him. “Eat, you’ve wasted away too much by not taking care of yourself in that laboratory of yours. And damn, you’re as pale as a ghost. I’m going to have to pull you away from that shop for a bit, won’t I?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi seemed rather upset at Seres’s comment. “I’ve spent this time recovering. Now that it’s healed, they will assess the situation…”

“Hrmph! The only ‘surgeons’ that exist on Azeroth are insane scientists who like to stitch life-forms and body-parts together to make new abominations of nature.” He lowered his head slightly. “When they mentioned surgery, I immediately thought of that and protested – I don’t want a third arm stitched onto my back. But now that it’s been explained…”

“Oh, the width of the television is fine. The old one I had was a box. A literal box. This is more like a picture-frame than a box. And light enough to hang on the wall. See?” He pointed to it.

Kalysto eyed off the bowl and took it, then began to eat in silence. He got halfway through the bowl before setting it aside, nodding slightly. “I suppose I need more body-fat, hmm?” He glanced down at himself. “I’ve always been a pale lily-white colour, though. It’s Rhy who has the tan. Duh.”

He made a heavy sigh and picked up the bowl again, finding eating easier than pondering how to approach the subject he was thinking of.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That does sound rather… Umm… disturbing. I’m glad that someone was able to explain it to you though. However…,” Seres pressed her lips together as she thought for a moment. “Umm… Do we even have anything that would work for you? I mean… You have got to have different blood than what comes from Earth humans and Gaean humans. Hell, they have enough trouble getting the proper blood for the two groups as it is. Then there’s my kind, which we all have to look to my father for donations… Are you going to tackle your brother or something?”

“And I’m glad you like the television. I went for the best I could find.”

Desiree gave Kalysto a stern frown. “You have had more color to your skin than you have at the moment, Kalysto. You’ve seriously been avoiding sunlight…”

Releasing a sigh, Desiree decided to let her husband eat in peace. Instead, she sauntered over to the bed so that she could fluff the pillows.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Desiree…” Kalysto stabbed the fork into his food, lifting it out again, but not eating the food stabbed on the tines immediately. “I have to ask you something. There’s no easy way for me to approach it, so please be patient.”

He made a heavy sigh. “How would you feel about… hmm… say… another family member?” He flicked his ears back. It was already the wrong thing to say in his mind.

“I honestly don’t know… we have to go through the paper-work before I even get to the cutting table.” Rhyderi shook his head. “But we Blood Elves are all roughly the same height when we are adults.. there is far more variation among humans. One Blood Elf male generally fits into the same clothes as any other.” He grinned. “I’m many inches taller than Kalysto, however. One of my old Commanders was also over six feet.”

“I can’t imagine us being very different inside either.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That’s…,” Seres started before she slowly shook her head. Scratching the back of her head, she hummed in thought. “Let’s see… Genetic structures differ from family to family. Height and weight isn’t what makes the blood the same.”

“Umm… You see, your genetics determine what your blood type is. Most humans have things like A or B or O… And Os are universal or something like that. And well, my family is classified as “WTF”. Your not guaranteed to have a match in the human population, but your brother is likely to have the same marker things to make him a good donor for blood, kidneys, and other things.

“Or… I can go through that portal, knock out the first elf that I find and drag them in here to get blood from them.”

“Huh?” Desiree paused in her fluffing to look at Kalysto. “What’s so hard about that, Kalysto? You already have basically stopped stocking up on condoms. I suppose another won’t affect us too much.

“Oh, my mother has set up a schooling program for our children through her contacts. She says a white dragon from China will teach them or something like that…”

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.