Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned as she listened to Sephiroth’s statements. As he mentioned confronting her contact in Romania, her jaw clenched in clear aggitation before she crossed her arms. She had not really wanted to have Sephiroth find out anything about her dealings at all. However, now she was backed up into a corner that she didn’t like.

“Hrmph… Seph, I am not some domestic animal that you can chain down,” Jenna slowly spoke out. “I have had a reputation amoungst the… less legit circles for a long time as the woman who can get anything done without any evidence for the right price. That means covert activities.

“I have been well known to be the woman to contact if say, someone wants to conduct corporate espionage, and that means that the operation is kept silent. So, yes, I wouldn’t inform you. Informing you would mean that my activities aren’t exactly covert, now wouldn’t it?

“So what if I continue to take on a few of these jobs from time to time to keep me from going stir crazy in this life style? It’s not like I’m bringing harm to you or our family. And you would have been introduced to Albert Wesker on Monday when he arrived to start work, Sephiroth.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Maybe you should consider this, then…” Sephiroth picked up some soap and began to wash himself off. “I actually don’t care what it is as long as it doesn’t hurt you, me, your family, or the productivity of this island.”

“So what if you continue to take on a few of those jobs, indeed. But I simply cannot ignore the principle of the situation.” He continued with a large frown on his features. “Regardless of what it is, you lied to me. I suspected something was going on and rather than giving me a simple explanation that probably would have ended the issue in minutes, you decided to upset me and keep me in the dark.”

“Am I making sense?” He grunted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Confidentiality agreement, Seph,” Jenna hissed out through bared teeth. “That means that my business was meant to remain between myself and my benefactors. I cannot rightfully tell you anything without breaking that. You were not meant to know anything because that is part of the honorific secrecy that I keep in my dealings.”

She leaned over, placing her hands on the edge of the jacuzzi. “You don’t tell me everything that happens in the army. I am not authorized to know it all, hm? So, why should you know everything?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a sharp snorting sound and looked up at the woman. “I understand completely, Jenna.” He reached forwards and tried to move her hands off the edge. “However, you know about that. You know where I am, and you understand that while I may not be able to talk about the specific activities, you at least know where I am.”

He shook his head. “What you just said would have been a lot better of an explanation than nothing at all. You lied to me. You weren’t even interested in informing me partially.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tightened her grip on the bath’s edge, trying in vain to prevent Sephiroth from moving her. However, she was not stronger than him, so she relented and stood upright.

“Oh, and you acted completely with noble intent, Seph. You went behind my back, digging through my belongings, and claimed that I was up to no good,” Jenna hissed out. “Of course I wouldn’t tell you shit when you were doing that. Humph. Why should I not believe that you wouldn’t have attempted to control me and my activities if you knew everything?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You were being secretive BEFORE I did that.” Sephiroth snarled at her. “I believe that I asked you directly, and instead you evaded me.” He gritted his teeth now. “When have I ever tried to control you? Just go away.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You attempted to question me only after you were caught snooping for things that did not exist,” Jenna growled out. “You attempted to spy on me first and foremost. I did not appreciate that.”

The sorceress defiantly stood there with her arms crossed, refusing to leave. “You have next to complete control of this household. You clearly couldn’t stand not having control over one aspect of our lives if you had to do what you did.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You think I have control of this household? Hah.” Sephiroth smirked vaguely. “I can’t control my offspring, let alone much else. You are wrong there.” He picked up the soap and began to wash off the more delicate areas of his body.

“I was not snooping for things that did not exist,” He grunted. “You’re usually up to something secretive. It’s very frustrating.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I am not always up to some conspiracy, Sephiroth,” Jenna bristled. “I had not done anything for nearly a year since taking this job. And it wasn’t like it was that major of a job. I only located the man then gathered some of his own notes from some of his past employers that he could no longer access.”

“Hrmph, if you had known, you would have thought I was having an affair. It wouldn’t surprise me if you thought that from the start of your snooping!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t think that you were having an affair.” Sephiroth stated in a quiet voice. “But you were up to something and you denied it, which made things worse.” He set the soap back into it’s holder and leaned back in the tub properly. “This is as much my fault as it is yours. Let’s try to avoid this in future, yes..?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Very well,” Jenna scowled. “I shall be your perfectly caged hawk as you wish.”

Growling with rage, Jenna snapped around to leave the bathroom. Once she reached the bed, she simply stripped down before she slipped into the covers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gritted his teeth and whapped his forehead in his frustration. “You’re not getting it.”

He sighed and sat up, before he moved out of the tub altogether. Once he had dried himself off with towels, he stepped back into the bedroom and walked into the closet so he could change into something decent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna simply remained under the covers, nude as was her preference. She didn’t bother to lift her head as Sephiroth moved about. Instead, she just made herself as comfortable as possible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Once dressed, Sephiroth stepped out of the closet again and adjusted his clothing. “I can’t be here.” He grunted in frustration. “Have a good night.” With that, he walked out of the bedroom and quietly slipped out of the house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted as she listened to her mate leave. ~You ask to move on then you leave? Hrmph.. Very well, do as you please.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he headed out onto the street. *”I tried to resolve it and let it go, but your commentary did not help. Thus, I need to step out. Enjoy your evening there.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Now you are being completely ridiculous, Seph. I gave into your demands and stated that I will do as you wish. So, just go to bed and stop making trouble for no reason,~ Jenna snorted in irritation as she tried to make herself comfortable enough to sleep.

Meanwhile, in the hospital, Desiree released a soft moan as she began to stir.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”If you had actually listened to what I was saying instead of being an idiot about it, I didn’t have demands.”* Sephiroth headed down the street, walking into the army barracks area shortly afterwards. *”But I don’t think you can understand it. I’m not explaining it again to you, you’re smarter than that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~You wish for me to tell you everything and to not omit details of my activities,~ Jenna plainly stated. ~Very well. Now, just go to bed, Seph. You’re liable to do something you’ll regret if you continue with this foolishness.~

After a few moments of slight shifting, Desiree slowly cracked open her eyes as she finally woke up. A frown graced her face as the pain from her injuries hit her. “Ugh..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto raised his head when Desiree made noise. He sat up and began to gently shake her arm, whining in a high-pitched tone. “Desi…?” He spoke quietly as he fought the desire to choke-up and cry again. “You’re awake, aren’t you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a soft moan as Kalysto shook her. In an attempt to get the movement to stop, she slowly shuffled to the side a bit, though she didn’t move much. Overall, every movement caused her enough discomfort for her to just want to remain put.

“Yes, I’m awake,” the young woman croaked out as she cracked her eyes open to look at Kalysto. “Feel like shit…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto slowly shook his head. “You’re allowed to feel like shit considering what you’ve been through.” He sat back in the chair and tried to relax, though that was quite hard for him to do. “Just stay there and get better, OK?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What happened..?” Desiree glanced in Kalysto’s direction, frowning. “I remember driving… then this terrible pain. It’s such a blur.”

The woman’s eyes drooped closed as she tried to remember what had happened at the start of the evening. However, her mind was too hazy for her to think clearly enough to come up with any reasonable answers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You smashed the car into a tree…” Kalysto pinned his ears back, looking very guilty and upset. He didn’t want to admit to the real story with the others around right now. “Just work on getting better right now, OK?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Not much else I’m going to be doing anytime soon,” Desiree softly quipped in reply to her husband’s request. “I don’t remember hitting any trees though… Just the pain, it was so sudden… then everything went black. What was that pain?”

Desiree bit her lip in concern. “Are the children alright?”

Orpheus had finally fallen asleep about half an hour ago. Since he could finally see his mother again, his mental state had improved slightly. However, he still hadn’t been very receptive to responding to stimuli. The boy had simply been too miserable and tired before he fell asleep.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.