Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Chemically altered to look all the much more intriguing and handsome,” Noemi complimented her friend. “And yes, you may relax. Or pleasure yourself with me. Whatever you want, my dear General.”

Desiree slipped into the house, none-to-happy about the results of her meeting with her father. As she entered the house, she heard her husband’s pacing. So, she went to the kitchen to see if there was any problems.

“Kalysto?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto immediately turned her attention towards Desiree, shooting her an angry glare. “What?!” She snapped in reply, then quickly shook her head, resuming her pacing. “Nothing. I’m fine. Really, I’m fine. What do you want?”

She pointed to the microwave. “Defrosting chicken. It’s taking too long.”

General Sephiroth just coiled his arms around Noemi and closed his eyes, grinning. “Just shut up and go to sleep, woman.” He purred out next to her ear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree moved closer to her husband so that she could roughly grip onto her and drag the elf close for a hug.

“I didn’t ask any question. I only said your name, so something has to be troubling you,” Desiree whispered into the elf’s ear. “So, what’s bothering you? Has Orpheus been acting up again?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No, Orpheus is being an angel. He’s fine….” Kalysto sank into the hug, then sniffled for a moment before stepping back. “I-I’m fine, damn it. I just want this food to defrost faster so I can cook.”

Once free of Desiree, she resumed her pacing. “I feel strange… to tell you the truth. Dizzy. Edgey… and very short of temper.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, I see. You’ll be that way quite often now, Kalysto,” Desiree explained. “You are carrying a little one now.”

Desiree walked over to Kalysto again to reach in and pat the elf’s abdomen. “Just be glad that you aren’t worshiping the porcelain god as the humans say.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Not by choice…” Kalysto muttered, seeming unhappy at Desiree’s comment. “The humans say that about sickness because they don’t even know what to do with that – but I fixed it. It’s not going to happen to me right now… not unless it gets really bad.”

The microwave beeped and she quickly rushed over to fix it. “What do we want to cook?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“So, you mean to say that all the times that I’ve suffered morning sickness, you could have done something about it?” Desiree frowned at her mate. “I see how it is…”

Chuckling, she shook her head before she moved over to look at the food that she had in the microwave. “Hn? You’re thawing out food, but you don’t know what you’re planning on making. You’re quite the strange one, my dark lord.

Let’s see… you can make beef ravioli.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Wait, no no no…” Kalysto frowned. “I can’t fix it via…. ah… new subject.”

She coughed. “Yeah, you’re insane. Make beef ravioli with chicken?” Kalysto flicked an ear, staring at Desiree with disbelief in his expression. “How do you propose I do that – transmute the chicken into beef?”

She looked at the microwave, then back at Desiree. “I’m thawing it because we have to eat something… I’m starving.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Right… chicken,” Desiree coughed to cover for her mistake. “Yes, I was aware of that the entire time. I was just making sure that you were paying attention!”

The young woman grinned at her mate. “And… you can make chicken and beef ravioli!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped away to begin fussing elsewhere around the kitchen. Within the next few moments she had dragged out all the ingredients to make pasta-dough for the ravioli and was busily working away on it.

“Crap… come to think of it, we don’t have pasta sauce… or beef….” She began to fret. “Now what?!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned as she noticed that Kalysto had gone into an even more fretful state. “You don’t need to make ravioli. I was just suggesting something. Perhaps another food would be more appropriate for today, huh? A stir-fry?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto began to yell. “What am I supposed to do with this then!?” She stared down at the pasta-dough she was making, then flicked the bowl aside, growling as she stormed out of the kitchen. She kicked the front door open in a rage and stormed out to the letter-box, exploding it a few moments later with a bolt of Fel-fire.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Pasta can be used in a stir fry,” Desiree mumbled as Kalysto stormed out of the room. Shaking her head, she walked to the counter so that she could grip onto the bowl. After a bit of thought, she decided to continue working on the pasta.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto continued to have her tantrum. Once the mailbox had been properly burned, she kicked down the smouldering stump and stormed back into the house. She headed back into the kitchen and growled as she headed for the microwave, popping the door open so she could cut up the chicken.

Or in her current state of mind, annihilate the chicken. Once the parts were on the cutting board, she began to hack them apart with a knife.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stopped in her work as she noticed the way that Kalysto was absolutely destroying the chicken. As she shook her head at her mate, she walked over to set her hands on Kalysto’s shoulders.

“Hey, go check up on Baneledis. I’m certain he needs his diaper changed.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m preparing food, I don’t want to go change a stinky diaper. Why don’t you do it? You’re the one that… that…” She growled and began to remove the bones from the chicken on the cutting board in front of her. “Where’s one of the demons? Feed these to them…”

She stormed out of the room and headed for the nursery.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hmmm…,” Desiree hummed to herself as she watched Kalysto storm off. However, rather than following through with the elf’s advice, Desiree decided that she was going to salvage what she had. So, she gathered up the meat and continued to mince it. As she minced the meat, she added a few herbs that were around the kitchen.

Thus, as Desiree worked, she managed to take the once-ravoili starter ingredients and instead made a wanton soup.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped into the nursery, seeming to calm considerably when she discovered that the newest member of the family was still very much asleep. She gently roused him awake and picked him up, carrying him over to the changing table to clean him up.

Several moments later, Kalysto returned to the kitchen area, holding a very sleepy calm infant. She grinned at Desiree and set the tiny half-elf over her shoulder.

“Somebody wanted to say hello.” She smirked. “He also tried to pee on me but he missed.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, you’ve become quite the expert on dodging such things after two infant boys, huh,” Desiree teased her husband as she stepped away from the pot of soup. The girl walked in to her husband’s position so that she could lean in to kiss the elf’s cheek.

“Feeling any calmer? Oh, you’re going to need to buy us a new mailbox.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“We had a shit mailbox anyway. Besides… didn’t one of the Silvermoon City Guardians throw one through the portal before? It’s in lock-up. We can get it out and use that one. It would give the place some flair.”

Baneledis made a gentle hiccup sound and began making a very gentle whine.

“Um. Is that hunger?” Kalysto frowned.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I am not putting one of those guady things in front of our house, Kalysto!” Desiree protested. “Anyway, that’s akin to having stolen property in front of our house. No! Absolutely not. You will buy a new one and build it yourself since you were so kind to burn it… With our mail in it.”

Desiree then glanced at Baneledis. “Hmm… might be. You know where the pulped food is. Go ahead and see if he wants some.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s not stolen if they threw it through.” Kalysto huffed in annoyance. “And no, I don’t know where the pulped food is. Isn’t he still feeding from you? Why don’t you just go and do that?” She plucked the sleepy infant off her shoulder and held him up, causing him to whine louder.

Baneledis began to wriggle, not wanting to be held at arm’s length. He sent out gentle buzzing telepathic signals of distress and began to whine louder.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree shook her head. “No Kalysto, Baneledis is coming on six months of age. He’s more than old enough to be weaned off of me. So, go to the cabinet at the far right of the room. You’ll find jars of pulped fruits. I suggest the cucumber.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Cucumber… what are you, insane? Yuck. I’m not feeding my kid a bunch of green mush.” She set the youngster over her shoulder again and began to fumble through the closet, scowling.

“There’s nothing here.” She declared after a moment.

Baneledis began to increase his whining in volume, soon making a proper loud crying sound.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a frustrated groaning noise at Kalysto’s complaints. After noisly setting down the stirring spoon, she walked over to the cabinet where she had stored the pulped food that she had made only the other day. As she opened the cabinet door, she shot Kalysto an irritated glare.

“Here!”

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.