Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree looked up as Kalysto rushed out the doorway. Shaking her head, she released a deep sigh. “Oh, what did I get myself into?”

Still, she didn’t trouble herself with such thoughts. Instead, she went ahead with her desired cleaning chores for the day.

Seres was not bothered by Rhyderi as he shifted his position. Instead, she just happily slept on her back, remaining mostly motionless as she rested.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena followed Desiree around for most of the day, purring as she grabbed up the sponge and tried to help out. Although she may not have done a very good job, she tried to help out where possible, purring and chirping as she felt both happy and useful.

Rhyderi flicked an ear as he slowly woke up. When he sensed the body beside him, he sat up, flinching as he realised that it was a girl. He was rather quick to stumble backwards and he fell off the bed, crashing onto the floor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres’ eyes snapped open at the sound of the crash. On instinct, she pushed herself away from the noise, and thus wound up crashing off the other side of the bed. Thus, for the second time that day, she groaned from the floor.

“Damn it all..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi was quick to his feet. He was a little bit dizzy, but he managed to keep his balance. He stared at Seres for a brief moment and abruptly left the room.

“Do you want some tea.” He said once in the kitchen. It was the only way he could think of to change the subject.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres groaned as she reached back to rub her back. Despite the stinging along her spine, she pushed herself upright.

“Damn way to wake up… Twice,” the girl muttered under her breath as she moved out of the room.

“Uh… sure… Tea would be fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi breathed an awkward sigh. He felt very edgy and awkward after what had happened and now that he was out of the room, only now did he have the time to reflect on what had just occured. He had no idea how Seres had gotten to be so close to him and he wondered if such was even proper.

He filled the kettle with water and set it on the stove to heat. He averted his attention to the clock on the wall and breathed another sigh, and then found himself pacing a few moments later.

“Damn…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres calmly walked into the living room so that she could sit down on the couch. While the television was still on, thanks to Rhyderi, she could hear the elf clearly. So, she averted her gaze to him.

“Damn? You’re definitely doing a lot of sighing in there.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well to be honest I don’t want to be punched in the head again.” Rhyderi met Seres’s eye-contact and frowned before he turned away again. “I am also feeling edgy for some reason.” He shrugged. “It will pass.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph… I’ve spoken to my father and cursed him out thoroughly for that. He’s not going to do that to you again. If he does, I’ll knock him out myself!” Seres proclaimed. “And edgy? Why?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I think it’s the same thing again.” Rhyderi placed a hand in his bangs and began his fingers through them. “I’m getting tired of being attacked by your family members. I don’t really want to be punched in the face… or the arm… or the back of the head… for what happened just now.”

“Nothing happened…” He mumbled as he turned back to the kettle, which was now boiling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, I’m pretty certain that the shoulder thing that my mother did had nothing to do with you personally. She was just fighting and aiming for a win. I wouldn’t take that personally,” Seres offered. “But I understand. I don’t want them attacking you for stupid reasons either. Hrmph.”

“Though the rest of that… you’re babbling.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not babbling. I am just unhappy – that’s all.” Rhyderi looked grumpy now as he made two cups of tea. He carried one over to Seres and handed it over, picking up his own cup shortly afterwards so he could drink it.

“I’ll get over it.” He picked up the remote controller as he sat down and tossed it to Seres.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You’re still not making sense… hrmph,” Seres grumbled out as she took the cup of tea that was offered to her. After taking in a deep breath to test the aroma, she nodded at Rhyderi.

“Smells good. Thank you,” Seres complimented before she began to sip on the tea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi nodded. “It’s just regular boring old tea from the store. I would buy a more exotic blend but…” He seemed suddenly annoyed. “I don’t want to go in the shop where I know it is sold.”

He attempted to cool his own cup of tea down by blowing on the surface. “Put something on that you want to watch, seeing as though you hate my choice of television at this hour.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres shook her head. “No, this is your house. Still…. You’re talking about your brother’s shop, aren’t you? If you want… We should stop in there sometime soon anyway, to remind him not to distribute hallucinogens and stuff like that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Ugh… I don’t even know why he sells the hallucinogenic plants and herbs. They really should be outlawed. The stupid idiot knows they’re harmful, even deadly in large amounts.” Rhyderi shook his head in disgust. “I’m sure somebody has stepped up to stop his sales.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, that’s why there’s the law keepers like us to go in there and randomly inspect his books and supplies,” Seres proclaimed. “So, want to do it? It’s something simple that won’t ruin your surgery appointment.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed and waved a hand in dismissal. “I don’t think it wise to go there. Not at this time. There’s already enough bad-blood between us. To go in and disrupt his livelihood just seems… well, arrogant, don’t you think?”

“You have the remote-control. Turn on a good show already.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes at Rhyderi. So, she grabbed the remote control before she handed it over to him. “Here you go. You pick a show. I don’t really care what you watch. As you said before, this is your home. I’ll be going home tonight anyway.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Going home so soon? The issues with your parents are gone then, I take it?” Rhyderi picked up the remote control, nodding in appreciation. Then he began to idly channel-surf, soon finding a sports show.

“I’ve seen this sport before. People throw balls at the pins at the end of the aisle. Then the machine puts new pins down. It’s completely pointless.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmmm… He did apologize. So, I suppose I should go back home. It’s better in my own bed anyway,” Seres stated. “I’m certain you want to be alone again anyway.”

As Rhyderi commented on the sport, she tilted her head to examine it. “Hmm… Don’t ask me. I wasn’t raised with humans. You should know that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi smirked in amusement. “And you mock me by calling me backwards.” He softly chuckled and changed channels all over again, eventually setting back on the bowling. “It would seem that there is nothing else on.”

“If you would like to go down to the Herbalist and Potions shop without me, you are more than welcome to. I fear that it is too late for my brother – his slow descent into madness and damnation is unable to be stopped. However, we should stop others from being taken down with him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Huh? What do you mean? I didn’t say anything that would make me backwards! I don’t go around wearing plate armor that limits my movements. Hrmph!” Seres complained. “I just don’t understand the human culture all that well. Only my younger siblings in my family understand it… a bit.”

“Hrmph… I don’t think your brother is as damned as you say. Seriously, you’re talking to someone who has the taint of Jenova in her veins.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“My armour has never limited my movement. I am lithe and agile and my movement is as free as it would be if I weren’t wearing it.” Rhyderi smirked, looking rather smug. “You should know about the human culture, you’re the one that’s lived here all your life.”

“Phh, you don’t know the details, do you?” Rhyderi shrugged. “It’s a very long story.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I have not lived here all my life. I have lived here as long as you have. I reminded you last night that I lived the first half of my life on Halcyon. Have you forgotten that fact again already?” Seres snarled out.

“And you don’t know what living with Jenova cells is like. Of course, I could give you the pleasure of learning that.”

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.