Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,876 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *taps his foot, seeming to be waiting for something as he watches Desiree focus on the spell* Heh, you’re doing great. Really great, actually. You’re doing so great, I’m not even noticing a thing over here. *begins to clap, clearly unimpressed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shoots a glare at Kalysto. She then glances down at Droozun* ~If you want to bite him, go to town. Just don’t actually hurt him.~ *snarling, she grumbles about smart-alec elves. She then returns her attention to the spell that she’s trying to use to dismiss Droozun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *taps his foot, still seeming to be waiting for something. When nothing happens, he rolls his eyes, turning his back to her* Yeah, don’t strain yourself. Just leave it be and maybe he’ll go away on his own. Or… you can leave him somewhere and get very far away. That will break his connection to you because it won’t be able to be sustained.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Growls at Kalysto* You’re a lot of help… *shaking her head, she sighs and looks down at Droozun* ~Go, run off. Run around somplace or something… I don’t know..~ *frowning in displeasure, she stomps over to the spot that she was meditating in before then sits down* Damn warlock and his demons..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mockingly growls back at her* Well you’re a lot of use! *watches her sit down again and shakes his head* Damn warlock and his demons indeed. You’re the one that picked it up and took it as your own, don’t blame me for what you do yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grumbles* Seriously, Droozun, feel free to bite him… *closing her eyes, she tries to start meditating once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stands over her, smirking as he tries to annoy her* What are you doing? Trying to concentrate on something specific? Or are you just sitting there trying to clear your mind? *reaches down to knock her on the noggin with his knuckles* Is anyone in there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as he knocks on the top of her head. She then frowns before looking up at him* No, I’m not clearing my mind. I’m doing what I was doing when you appeared on my planet. I listen to the energies and activities of those in other realms, like the astral plane.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, I see. *moves to sit down next to her, crossing his legs as he gets comfortable* There’s an easier way to do it. *closes his eyes* Clear your mind. Imagine the ocean. The wind. The sky. You are one with the elements. *speaks quieter* Breathe in. Exhale. Breathe in with the elements. Now exhale. Now imagine you are floating… and floating away from everything. Concentrate on that, and focus. What will you find at the end of your journey? What will you find when you arrive? *mumbles* The answer to everything that was ever lost…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… right.. You do know that I know what I’m doing. *grumbles* I do know about some things.. *Shaking her head, she glances back at Droozun* ~Seriously, go run off or something. I don’t want to kill you, but you belong to Kalysto, not me..~ *sighing, she closes her eyes again. She then begins trying to concentrate on the energies around her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *keeps his head low and his eyes closed, rotating one singular ear towards her, which is the only movement he makes* *”Did you even listen to a word I said?”* *sighs* *”The point was to focus on it and ease into it. You completely missed it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles in frustration* ~I’ve done this thousands of times before, Kalysto. I know what I’m doing here.~ *Sighs and tries to relax back into her meditations once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Just trying to help. If you don’t want it, whatever.”* *moves to his feet again, dusting himself off. He smirks at Desiree’s posture, then flicks her in the forehead before heading back towards the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps as Kalysto flicks her forehead. She then grumbles and shakes her head* I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to join me… But I seriously didn’t need help. *sends him mental impressions of the things that she feels while meditating with her techniques*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Phh. I can show you how to feel more stuff, but you don’t need help, so my services are useless to you. *narrows his eyes, then shrugs* Do you want help or not? You can’t possibly say you know everything and leave it at that – that’s foolish talk right there, seriously.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at him* Fine… *she opens her eyes then pats the spot next to her* If you are bound and determined to say my way isn’t good enough when it comes to meditating.. Show me your way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You know what? I already did. *moves back to her and sits down again, shaking his head before trying to settle* Focus on the shit around you, blah blah blah, lose your mind to it, enter the other planes of existance. Its’ pretty simple.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and once again tries to send him a telepathic impression of what she already does. Her technique involves her concentrating on the voices and vibes that she can constantly feel from the astral plane. As she does this, she looses touch with reality and just zones in on the astral plane*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Cheater. *closes his eyes, zoning into the astral plane himself moments later* *”What exactly do you want to know…?”* *he begins to softly hum, trying to attract the attention of something in the area* *”They speak highly of themselves, but hardly a soul here can command me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* ~Who said that I was meditating to learn anything in specific? Sometimes, it is just relaxing to listen in on that plane. To envelop myself in the energies and forget about the real world. Forget how everyone else calls me crazy if I listen to the voices from the other planes.. Stuff like that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Really? Phh. Nothing much interesting ever goes on in it. Rawr I’m a demon, save me from this horrible nightmare, I don’t deserve to be here, and etc, all that crap. Its quite dissapointing really. Just listening gets boring, you should do something to aggravate them.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Perhaps you just haven’t listened in to the right frequencides.~ *She grins then sends him impressions of the various dreaming individuals that she’s encountered while meditating. She also sends him impressions of listening to beings other than demons, some of which may have been considered “angels”* ~I have found much relaxation in just listening in.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”How quaint… I prefer the mayhem and destruction side of things. I don’t know why you find that peaceful… those are self-righteous pricks who think they’re superior to all. The living, the dead, the gods… it’s a joke.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I meant the entire plane.. Not just them.~ *takes in a deep breath, she then allows her consciousness to fully slip into the astral plane, forming an astral projection of her body on the plane as she does this. She then moves over toward where Kalysto’s lifeforce is* ~I still know quite a bit about this realm.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *phase shifts, appearing on the realm very effortlessly a few moments later* *”Oh, you do? What makes you say that…? What makes you so sure anybody ever knows anything about this kind of place? It always changes. It’s not like the physical realm at all.”*

*shortly afterwards, a very large dark blue demon comes toward him, looming over him before groaning in annoyance* You again…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,876 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens’ is closed to new replies.