Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Just because I don’t know rituals that are used by humans and the like.. That doesn’t mean that I don’t know what love is. I know what I feel toward you, Kalysto. It’s not lust.~ *shakes her head* ~I think your people just like telling you that you don’t understand things so they can feel like being old means something other than wrinkles.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *finds another part of the wild boar, the rib section, and begins to prepare them, scoring the meat with a knife so he can dress it with minced herbs from the table. He seems a little annoyed by Desiree’s comments, then begins to mix a special blend of herbs that work like a mild aphrodesiac, rubbing them all over the ribs, adding barbaque sauce as well to enhance the flavour* *”There has to be some lust in it too.”* *sets the ribs in the oven, mumbling* Or if there’s not, there soon will be…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, yes, a small bit, but that doesn’t mean that’s the only thing I feel about you. That doesn’t mean that I’m only here for some lustful purpose of sex with you.~ *Crosses her arms then sighs. Finding that the sink is cleaned to her liking, she moves to sit at the table*

Lezprah: *yawns then gets up and stretches. After glancing toward the kitchen, he stalks out of the house and heads to Sephiroth’s house instead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has just finished setting out boiled pasta and sauce from a can, along with boring chunks of plain grilled meat. He telepathically indicates to the household that dinner is ready before preparing some for himself to eat, sitting at the table alone in silence while he does so*

Cancer: *is near the TV, playing a video game that is currently plugged into it, ignoring all else for now*

Zach: *sighs, not wanting to move. He has Xelong on his chest right now and he is partially lying on the couch, reading one of the medical books from the pharmacy*

Kalysto: I know. One part of a whole. But that doesn’t make it love. I would call it a fling right now. A spring fling, with flirting and courting. We’re not getting into anything particularly serious and there are no commitment ties yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We are living together… You are planning on working to help support both of us. Doesn’t that indicate some sort of seriousness to you? You even said earlier on that you thought of me as not a fling… *frowns, concerned*

Lezprah: *his form melts away into pure mist as he reaches the door to Sephiroth’s house. Soon after slipping in, he tracks down Sephiroth then envelopes him in mist before trying to yank him away from the table and transport him to Desire and Kalysto’s yard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s courting… mating. Bonding. That sorta shit. I don’t know what you want me to call it. Why even put a label on it? We’re happy, no? And it’s not some one-night stand. *leans back in his chair, waiting for his food to cook*

Sephiroth: *is about to place a forkful of food into his mouth when the mist curls around him* What the hell?? *snorts as he’s yanked away from the table, immediately trying to teleport out of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *struggles to keep Sephiroth captive as he transports the man to Desiree’s house. Finally, he drops Sephiroth out in the yard then reforms himself before headbutting Sephiroth toward the house* Rrr..

Desiree: Yea, it doesn’t need labels. But I still know what love is, despite my age. I just know it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and tries to fight against the cat as he teleports a few more times, frustrated as it doesn’t work. When he is butted towards the house, he growls at the cat, then snorts* What the hell is your problem? Weird animals.. *sighs and moves to the door* Will this make you happy and leave me alone? *knocks on the door again*

Kalysto: Love is… something beyond my current capacity to understand. *flicks his ears* Damn door is knocking again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *purrs with content as Sephiroth moves to the door. He then sits up straight, trying to make himself look magestic and regal. Meanwhile, he bobs his head in approval*

Desiree: *tilts her head at the sound of the knock* Strange.. Usually everyone stays away from this house because of our “strange animals”.. *Shrugs then gets to her feet. Soon after, she opens up the door before staring at Sephiroth* Father? I thought you had left..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I did. *frowns* And I came back. I put food on the table as I said I would. *glances back at the feline, then at Desiree* I also was given some convincing. *sighs* When did you get a pet cat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, Lezprah.. He’s not a pet. And I got him a bit over a month ago. *she shakes her head then opens the door wider* Well, come on in, Father. *she glances toward the kitchen* We haven’t quite finished dinner.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *from the kitchen, hearing them speak* Yeah, it’s still cooking. *awkwardly twaddles his thumbs considering the conversation from earlier* So uh… hi… Welcome inside the house.

Sephiroth: The food smells good. *steps inside, glancing around, nodding in approval* Are you intending to stay in Mideel from now on? Or you just chose this house because it was available and nearby?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scratches the right side of her head before shrugging* I don’t know for sure. The house was here and nearby. But.. This place isn’t that bad and all of you are nearby, Father. *she then moves toward Kalysto* And Kalysto deserves all the credit for how to food tastes. I haven’t touched it at all.

Lezprah: *stalks into the house after Sephiroth. He then kicks the door in order to shut it before yawning and moving to lay with the stumped felhunter again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see… *slowly nods his head, walking into the kitchen* Well it smells decent. How long until it finishes cooking?

Kalysto: Oh you have time… *waves a hand* Go into the living room and chat about stuff. I don’t know. *tries to wave him away, wanting Desiree to talk to him instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances over at Kalysto then softly speaks* Feel free to join us. *grins at him before moving to the living room so that she can sit down on the couch* So… Umm.. Well, I’m not married. *nods at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can see that. I just saw you use his last name on a legal document and I was intruiged. *sits down in the living room, relaxing in his chair* Do you have any intentions of getting married? I do. There is not a date set yet, but it is on the table.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Well, his people live a lot longer than we do… I don’t know if I’ll even still be alive by the time he’s ready for this marriage thing. I didn’t even know what it was until you spoke about it today, Father. *shakes her head* Is that a problem?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs lightly* It’s not a problem. Just the humans here… they prefer to see people married I suppose. This is one of the reasons I am marrying Jenna. It is also because ShinRa have asked for it, so they can show this town and the world that I am no longer a murderous evil bastard. *glances at Kalysto, then at her* Elves are particularly long-lived, aren’t they?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods* Yea, he’s mentioned living a few hundred years.. He’s not much older than me though, Father. I can assure you of that much… And well.. When you consider the way his people age. I’m probably more “mature” than he is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Based on the way bonded dragons work, they keep their partner ageless. At least until they die. Maybe that occurs, who knows. *rests an arm on the chair sighing* *”If this is honestly and truly what you want to do with yourself, we can also discuss an immortality bond at some point?”* *glances away from her, turning his attention out the window*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea… I don’t think that is what happens with elves.. He has mentioned one alternative though. I’m not certain how well it’d work or if it would work. So, we haven’t discussed it too much.. *she then blinks and looks at her father as he telepathicly communicates to her. Soon after a large grin forms on her lips and she quickly nods before hugging Seph* ~I would like that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly as Desiree hugs him, seeming a little confused* *”I take it you approve?”* *sits there for a moment before moving his arms around her, lightly patting her back* *”If you wish to get married at a later date I will not object. However, inform me and I am more than sure the ShinRa would put up money for it. They love that kind of showy thing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up at Sephiroth then nods* ~Of course, I’d tell you father… Unless Kalysto doesn’t want to have any big affair…~ *frowns* ~I don’t know if he’d want an immortality bond either, but I’ll talk to him.~ *she then snuggles up against Sephiroth and sighs with content* ~Umm… do you think ShinRa or you can help us keep this house until Kalysto can open his store..?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a low noise, seeming a little frustrated* *”I can see what I can do… but I can’t make promises. I am already working to pay off the first house I have acquired. I’m not sure how much I will be able to help you on yours. I can get you started and going in the right direction, but the majority should come from you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth* ~Kalysto and I are planning on doing something like that. Kalysto is preparing the materials needed to start a business here.~ *grins*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.