Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus’s lips twisted into a displeased frown. “But… Where did it come from? Why did it fall into daddy’s hair? Why not wanna answer? Why??”

For now, the boy was so focussed on the feather that he didn’t notice his uncle and his hair.

Seres covered her mouth as she smothered a laugh. “Man, I’m so glad I inherited my father’s hair.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi nodded at Kalysto, then stepped over to him so that he could gently tug at his fluffy hair spikes. “Hair is one of those inherited traits I suppose. Our father had unruly hair also.” He picked up the jewelled clasp and began to tie his hair up once more. “Now stop touching my hair, it’s annoying enough as it is.”

Kalysto glared as his hair was pulled on, but because it didn’t hurt, he tolerated it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus began to cry because his questions weren’t being asnwered. He wanted to know about the feather, but his father wasn’t telling him anything. “Unca Deri! Daddy won’t tell me where the feather come from!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh look what you’re doing…” Rhyderi growled at Kalysto. “You’re making him upset.” He reached over to poke at the feather, pondering. “I don’t know where it comes from. If you know, why don’t you just tell him and end this ridiculousness?”

Kalysto sighed. “I don’t know how it got into my hair. But it’s from Desiree. Ask her about it later, I don’t really want to try and explain it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres scowled at the high-pitched sound of the crying, because it was irritating her heightened senses. Snarling, she glanced over the feather then at Kalysto.

“Hrmph, you have more than that feather in your hair. Looks like one of my father’s… My sister has a wing like his, doesn’t she? How hard is it to tell the boy that my sister has a black wing?”

Orpheus continued to cry, for he was very upset at the moment and not close to calming down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Maybe I didn’t WANT to say that.” Kalysto growled angrily at Seres. “God, why do you have to do that? Now it’s something else I have to explain.” He set Orpheus down again, highly irritated. “So when were you guys getting out of my house?”

Rhyderi shook his head. “Don’t be silly.” He picked up Orpheus and began trying to calm him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What point is there in hiding that sort of thing from your son, Kalyso?” Seres rolled her eyes at the elf. “It’s rather simple. Jenova cells cause mutation. The mutation usually manifests in a single wing. Nearly all of those that are infested with Jenova wings have developed a single wing. Genesis has one. Some guy named Angel had one. My father has one. Desiree has one…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He’s not even three yet. Geez.” Kalysto looked very pissed off. “I wanted to wait off on answers like that until they get older. They’re curious and some of that stuff just isn’t answerable right away. You know that, right?” He snorted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes. “Oh, come on. Father explains this stuff to us when we’re one. It’s not that hard to answer it. We’re corrupted by Jenova cells and carry the instincts of an alien virus that wants to use the planet as a vessel to travel to the next world to conquer. See, easy!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“How the hell do you remember that when you’re one year old?” Kalysto shook his head. “And… some dude named Angel had wings? Wow, what a surprise there.” He glanced over at Orpheus, then at the door. “Did that explain anything?”

Rhyderi continued to hold onto his nephew, wanting to make sure he was calm before setting him down again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus had his ears pointed way up as he listened to what his aunt was saying. After a bit, he stared up at his uncle, for the elf was the closest being. “Corrupta? Jenova? What that?”

Seres smirked at Kalysto. “My family are a superior breed.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“See, once you plant the seed, you open the flood gate to every question ever thought of.” Kalysto sighed in exasperation. “I don’t care about your genetics. I’ve grown up around all kinds who always bragged about their genetics, or how high up the chain their House name was. In the end it really doesn’t account for very much.”

Rhyderi frowned. “I’ve not really read about it very much, so I am unsure how to answer that question. Perhaps better answered by your mother?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes before she spoke in a clinical voice, as if she were reading directly off of Hojo’s notes. “Jenova is an extraterrestrial organism that crashed into Gaea more than two thousand years ago. Upon landing on the planet, she began to spread her grip by infected the locals with her cells. These creatures mutated into monsters or died. Within time, Jenova was sealed away by a group of people named Cetra.

“After a couple thousand years, a pair of humans named Ghast and Hojo found Jenova and dug her up for experimentation. From there, they took her cells and injected them into an unborn fetus who would become my father. Most other creatures that have been exposed to Jenova have experienced the same fate of that befell the Cetra. For, they would mutate, lose their minds, and in the end, cease to exist.”

Just as Seres finished her explanation, the doorbell rang. On the other side of the door was the pizza delivery man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi listened through the explanation, though not entirely happy with it. He nodded silently however, too polite to interrupt somebody who took the time to explain.

“Thank GOD for that.” Kalysto stepped up to the front door and quickly opened it, taking the pizzas. He reached into his pocket and looked about for some change, handing it over along with a tip. “Food is here!” He wandered to the dining room table and tossed the boxes down.

Milena yelped with happiness and quickly ran to the table. “Food!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared at his aunt as she explained Jenova to the group. While he didn’t understand much, his ears slowly pinned back and he whined. “No wanna be a monster..”

Seres stepped forward, for she intended to pay for the pizza that she had ordered. However, when Kalysto paid for it, she stopped and stared at him. After a moment, she simply shrugged and helped herself to a slice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto went into the kitchen, returning with several plates, some glasses and a large glass pitcher filled with freshly squeezed orange juice. Once they were set on the table, he sat down to eat.

“Is mom a monster?” Kalysto glanced over at Orpheus. “No? No she isn’t.” He placed two pizza slices on two plates and tried to hand one to Milena and Orpheus. “Eat up, kids. I need to feed you and put you in the bath. Then I can put you in pyjamas and we can go visit mom, provided she’s awake. Yes?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, if you had asked that Angel guy…” Seres started. “That man apparently lost it and thought his wing meant that he was a monster. So, he basically committed suicide via cop. He was a complete idiot. Honor.. hrmph..”

Orpheus considered his father’s questions before he softly spoke out, “No…” After a bit more thought, the boy calmed down enough to grab the slice of pizza. Soon after, he began to happily munch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah, see. Mom’s not a monster. This lady’s not a monster. Milena’s a half-dragon, and hell, she isn’t a monster. There are no monsters in this direct family, or it’s indirect relatives. You have nothing to fear.” Kalysto was grinning as he poured himself a glass of juice. “We’re all about as normal as we can be.”

Rhyderi was thoughtful. “Even me then, Kalysto?”

Kalysto flicked an ear. Despite how much he liked the opportunity to take a shot at his brother, Orpheus was still listening. “Yes.” He sighed. “Even you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus paused in his munching to mull over what his father was telling him. “Mmmm…. Uh-uh… Not normal. Normal here no have ears like ours. And place with ears like ours called me… umm… half-breed… Not normal.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto rolled his eyes at Orpheus. “Oh stop being so insecure. You’re fine. Look at me, look at him,” He pointed to Rhyderi, “Look at her,” He pointed to Milena. “Everyone related to you has those ears. Humans don’t have ears like us because they suck.”

He eyed off Seres quickly. “No offence.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released a loud snort at Kalysto’s attempt to cover for his faux paux. “No offense taken. You should know well enough by now that my family has broken off its associations with humans. We are different in too many respects. We are not human in the least.”

Orpheus was a bit calmed, but he was still sniffling. “But… why other people with pointy ears not like me? They say I half-something. What it mean? Why that bad?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I think you’re just fine the way you are. But some don’t see that – they hate differences. People don’t like you because they’re narrow-minded assholes.” Kalysto hissed viciously now.

“Kalysto!!” Rhyderi protested. “Don’t say things like that in front of your own children!”

“But they are!” Kalysto growled. “What kind of asshole tells a tiny youngster that they don’t like him, for the sole fact that he has long ears?” He punched the table. “Burn them!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released another harumphing sound before she stuffed her mouth with more pizza. ~If it makes you feel better, elf. I see no problem with your ears. You can probably hear just as much as I can.~

Orpheus released a eeping noise as Kalysto punched the table. So, he scurred over to his uncle’s side. “Unca Deri… Why people from Silvermoony place not like me?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. “The Blood Elves of Silvermoon are an elitist bunch… Not nearly as much as they used to be, but they still hold some of their beliefs.” He sat at the table, looking very unhappy. “It’s more of the same thing – they dislike anything different to them. And I believe that we’ve already been over this subject.” Rhyderi sighed wearily. “You’re a halfling and they don’t like that because of the difference issue.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres finished chewing on her pizza. So, she snarled as she watched her nephew continue to whine. “Oh, stop that already. Being different only makes you better. There is nothing wrong with being different, it makes you superior to them. Let them think you are inferior. You can kill them just by willing it. Like this.”

To demonstrate her point, Seres glared at the nearest glass of orange juice before she utilized her psychic abilities to force the liquid inside to boil then explode.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.