Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah, yeah…” Kalysto grumbled as he stepped into the showering area. “Oh, there’s a plastic shower chair in here.” He pointed to it. “Sit.” He reached up to pluck the shower head handle off the wall, holding it in such a way that it was still aimed at her.

“I can’t imagine you wanting to stand after what you went through.”

“You can’t use your familial ties as a rank. That’s not viable in any army unless you are of royal blood. I hate to be the one to inform you of that, but you’re grossly misinformed if you think you have any power, being the daughter of the General.”

Rhyderi pushed the refrigerator door closed and folded his arms across his chest, looking very cross.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded, more than happy to sit down in the chair. As she settled down, she released a heavy sigh.

“You are very correct there. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep. However, being clean is nice, so I’ll wait that long.”

“On the contrary,” Seres smirked at Rhyderi, “it means quite a bit. See, if you mess with me, then it goes back to my Father. And my Father is in charge of whether you keep your rank or not. So, it means a lot in deed. Mmm-hmm.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi flattened his brows, not at all impressed with Seres’s comment. “Then you’ll be the one to explain that you broke into a house.” He stepped away from her and heavily sat on the lounge, resting his head in his hands. He was feeling both agitated and annoyed.

Kalysto stepped over Desiree and began to run the hot water over her, reaching for the soap so he could lather up her back, arms and chest. “So you’re going to sleep after this?” He frowned lightly. “Who’s going to feed the new guy?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres yawned, not too concerned about having broken into the house at all. “Yea, yea. My father would have done the same, you know. Do you know how many stores he’s stolen from? He teleports things away under people’s noses all of the time.”

“Yea, I’m going to sleep. And you can ask the medical staff to help out with feeding him. I’m certain he’s in the nursery being attended to right now. It’ll be fine,” Desiree yawned through her last set of words. “You’ll see.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Ah very good…” Kalysto mumbled. “I’ll have to find something to do then. With you here, I guess I’ll just have to go home by myself.” He lowered his ears slightly at the thought, but continued to wash Desiree off, massaging her soapy skin with one hand while the other guided the shower-head handle around, rinsing her off.

He crouched down and began to work on her legs next. “How long are you going to be here?”

“Absolutely preposterous…” Rhyderi growled slightly. “How does a man like that get to remain in charge of the army anyway…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Because he’s the best of the best, Rhyderi,” Seres calmly explained. “ShinRa made him with their best gil. Do you really think that they would waste the money they invested in my father, hm? No, they wouldn’t. Anyway, stealing nick-nacks is the least that my father’s past has been stained with.”

Desiree hummed with pleasure as Kalysto scrubbed her off. Even though she was in no mood to get up to anything, she still leaned into Kalysto’s touches and relished them. As the elf spoke to her, she blinked in thought.

“Hmm… I don’t know. Didn’t ask. Kinda hard to think about that stuff when you’re being torn apart with pain.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes, yes, I’ve read ‘A History of Sephiroth, by Angry Mob #3’.” Rhyderi sighed wearily. “I don’t need another lesson.” He picked up the television remote and stared at it. Human devices, while not foreign to him any more, were still strange. He still wasn’t entirely used to pushing a button to make something work.

He pointed the remote control at the television and turned it on after several button presses. “Now what are we supposed to do?”

“Ah, I’ll ask but you’ll probably already be asleep by the time I get back.” He crouched down in front of her and began to rinse and wash the more delicate areas. When he was done, he turned the shower head off and stepped aside to hand her some towels.

“Go get some sleep. And try to survive the food they serve here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus climbed up onto the couch so that he could sit next to his uncle. Once there, he snuggled up against the man, more than glad to have the companionship of his family. “Wanna watch cartoons!”

“I’m certain that’s a real book,” Seres grumbled under her breath, not really believing the book title at all. Instead, she just walked over to Rhyderi. “And it sounds like the children here have ideas on what should be done.”

Desiree happily took up the towels so that she could dry herself off. As she dried off, she wandered over to the bed so that she could lie down. Thus, within a few minutes, she was dry and fast asleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. “It was sarcasm, Seres.” He handed the television control to Orpheus so he could do whatever he wanted with it. “And yes… I am going to let them decide. I suppose we really can’t do very much until at least one of their parents return.”

Kalysto covered Desiree up, blinking at how fast she had fallen asleep. However, now that she was settled, he took the opportunity to slip out and leave. He wanted to go check up on his kids anyway.

Once outside, he summoned his Nether Drake again and whapped her shoulder, sending her off to the location of his children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus squealed in delight as he was handed the remote control. So, he pointed it at the television and began to flip through channels. At most stops, he stuck out his tongue in distaste, for he didn’t care much about the content. However, he did finally settle on a channel that was showing a documentary on tigers.

“Kitty!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No, no, no kitty.” Milena toddled over to the side of the couch, reaching over to snatch up the remote control. She flipped to a channel and turned on cartoons, squeaking with happiness when they began to show action scenes.

“Share.” Rhyderi’s voice was firm and commanding. “Is there another one of these in the house? I do not want to see an argument break out.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus’s ears pinned back as the remote was stolen from him. After releasing a very high-pitched whine, he tugged on his uncle’s arm. “Unca Deri! She stole the TV from me! Not fair! Wanna do something else!”

Seres shrugged at Rhyderi’s questions. “How the hell should I know. I’ve never actually visited my sister here… You’ve been here more than I have.”

The soldier scratched the back of her head as she thought. Soon after, she moved to a few closets to look for something of use. After a lot of searching, she came back with a handful of board games.

“Here, kids like these,” Seres proclaimed as she set down the stack on the coffee table.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena clung onto the remote control with her paws, snarling possessively now. She had the control, she was in charge of the programme on television. There was no way Orpheus would get it back, at least, not without a fight.

Rhyderi sighed. “That’s a very selfish thing to do. I should send you to your room.” He glanced at Orpheus, then at the board games Seres had brought out. “Do you want to play one of those?”

Kalysto landed near his house and quickly walked inside. He was relieved to find that everyone was calm, and safe. “I’m home,” He grinned suddenly. “Desiree had a baby boy.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus shot a frown at his sister before he stuck his tongue out at her. “You always no share. You selfish selfy-butt!”

His attention was soon drawn to the board games, which he looked over for several minutes. Just as Kalysto walked in, he pointed to a game called Operation. However, he didn’t really stick around for his uncle to set up the game. Instead, the boy leaped to his feet so that he could rush to his father. Once at his father’s feet, the boy latched onto the elf’s leg.

“Daddy!”

Seres grunted at the rapid change of emotions from her nephew. However, she decided not to comment on it. Instead, she just nodded at Kalysto. “That’s good. Your brother is a stickler for the so-called rules.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m a stickler for rules? That’s hardly fair.” Rhyderi frowned. However, he quickly found himself grinning at his nephew’s reaction to Kalysto’s return. “I can’t say I am surprised he is close to his family. He always was somebody who clung onto those who are related to him.”

“Rhy’s hard up on everything when it comes to rules. It’s all law this, law that, right from wrong, blah blah.” Kalysto crouched down, picking Orpheus up. “And how are you, short man? Did you miss momma and me?”

Milena just hugged the remote. “Mine… not selfish selfy butt..”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh come on,” Seres snapped at Rhyderi. “I dare you to break a rule even once. You’ll probably never be able to manage it without thinking about committing seppuku next.” As Seres finished her micro-rant, she leaned in to rough up Rhyderi’s pony tail. “You are incapable of it.”

Orpheus grinned as he was picked up by his father. Once he was in his father’s arms, he hugged onto the elf’s shoulders and neck.

“Yea, miss you, daddy,” the boy confirmed. “Where’s mommy?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi stood there initially, his eyes widening in horror as his hair was roughed up. He made a rather uncomfortable sound and ducked his head out of the way, yelping shortly afterwards.
    “Don’t touch my hair!” He protested, jerking back so he could neaten his fox-tail. “And no – I’m not going to break a rule just to satisfy your curiosity! I’m not incapable of rule-breaking, but I’m not doing it to prove a teenager wrong.”

“Mommy is at the hospital,” Kalysto informed Orpheus. “She’s just finished having a baby. You can go see him later if you want to. He’s really little and you need to keep an eye on him, because he’s your little brother from now on.” He shot a harsh glare at Rhyderi as he continued to speak. “Be kind to your little brother. Don’t abandon him. Don’t judge him and support him, whatever he does.”

Rhyderi suddenly looked very regretful as he finished combing out his hair.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres chortled as Rhyder ducked out of her reach. However, she didn’t bother to chase after him. Instead, she just straightened her posture.

“Silly vain men,” Seres commented. “Hm… You know, if you wanted to make my father go full-out on you, you’d only need to adjust your hair-style slightly…”

Orpheus tilted his head as he listened to his father. As he was told to be a good father, the boy quickly nodded. “Ok, daddy. I’ll be good to brother. What brother look like?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto hummed in thought. “Well, um. He’s small. He’s really little, and he has big floppy ears. He also has green eyes.” He made a soft clicking sound with his tongue. “Maybe you’d better go look.”

“Wait… what do you mean, I want your father to go full-out on me…?” Rhyderi took the band out of his hair so he could re-tie the fox-tail. “I hope he’s not…. well… like that.” His posture went very rigid. “Because I’m not like that. Or the other way. I’m no way. I’m a Paladin.” He snorted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released a dark growling noise at Rhyderi’s comments. “Despite all rumors, my father does not swing that way. He is very happily married to my mother! Hrmph. I meant if you wanted him to attack you at full-strength. You hair is already close enough to Strife’s. It’d only take a few more spikes in the right places..”

Orpheus slowly nodded his head. “Ok… But wanna eat. Pizza coming.”

The boy blinked as he felt something in his father’s hair. So, he reached in to grip at it before he pulled out a foot long black feather. As the boy pulled out the feather, he blinked several more times at it before he stared at his father’s eyes.

“Daddy, what’s this?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh… OH.” Rhyderi suddenly felt very silly. “Well, er, yes.” He loudly coughed, not immediately being able to think of any way to recover from such an embarrassing misinterpretation. “What does my hair have to do with how well I attack?”

Kalysto was surprised when Orpheus yanked the feather from his hair. “What is that?” He held the boy firmly with one hand as he reached out to take the feather by the pinion. “Strange. I’ve never seen… oh wait…” He sighed. “It’s a a feather, didn’t you know that?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes before she leaned in to tug on Rhyderi’s foxtail. “You’re a bad listener. I said that my father would come after you as if for blood if you looked like Strife. That’s all.”

Orpheus continued to stare at the feather in his hands. “Uhh…. Never seen no bird this big. Why daddy have this in his hair?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Could we please stop kindly pulling on my hair…” Rhyderi stepped away from Seres again, then took his clip out a second time so he could readjust his fox-tail yet again. “I don’t really know who this other person is, but I can assure you that I like my hair the way it is. I don’t aspire to have my hair cut like… somebody else I don’t know.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Kalysto said finally. “Do you want to keep it?” He glanced out the window. He could really do with the pizza distraction right about now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres gave Rhyderi a predatory smirk before she shrugged. “I was just saying that your hair was nearly spikey enough. Don’t know what it is with men and spikes…”

Orpheus whined as his father didn’t really give him an answer. “But I wanna know! Why daddy have feather in hair?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi frowned heavily. “It’s worse if I do this.” He removed the jewelled band from his hair, allowing the fox-tail to fall apart, his hair falling around his shoulders. Although rather thick and wavy, the hair at the back of his head spiked upwards, springing up now that it wasn’t restrained. “In my case, it is just something that is.”

“It fell in my hair.” Kalysto answered Orpheus with a frown. “There’s nothing more to it than that.” He took one look at his brother’s hair and began laughing.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.