Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres grumbled as her phone rang. However, she quickly flipped it open so that she could hear the response. Snorting, she narrowed her eyes at the portal before she sharply replied, “Yea, yea. I’ll treat you to a make-out session if that means that we get out of here. We need to take some children home, and neither of us can be at this spot at the moment.”

Desiree gave Kalysto a pleased grin, not seeming to notice that he was in pain at all. She was just glad that this was all over with.

“How does he look?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He looks… like he’s covered in gunk…” Kalysto managed to squeak out. He shook his hand and hugged onto it, upset. “He had pointy ears, though… yet another one who is going to be hassled for it, no doubt…”

He watched the doctor go about cleaning the infant up. When he was properly clean and dry, he was bundled into a soft cloth and carried over to Desiree for holding.

“Do you really mean that?” Sub Lt. Kalysto replied. “Make out session… I’ll hold you to it.”

Rhyderi reached over to snatch up Seres’s phone, holding it to his ear. “You will be here within five minutes. That is all.” He snapped the phone shut. “Do not negotiate or engage in conversation with that one any longer than necessary. He is only concerned about one thing. Perhaps two.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, but I thought you were proud over the shape of your ears. Are they not the pinacle of your race’s available genetics, hm? They certainly look magnificent to me,” Desiree complimented her husband as she relaxed.

Once the infant was brought over to her, Desiree sat up a bit so that she could hold onto her new son. Upon taking him up into her arms, she looked down at him. “Hmm… Jenova’s genes must be really strong, I don’t think I’ve seen a single one of my siblings or my children without the pupils that come from her..”

“Yea, yea. Whatever, it’s not like it’d be the fir-” Seres yelped as Rhyderi took the phone away from her. She angrily glared at him before she crossed her arms.

“I know what he was after. It’s not like it’ll kill me to kiss a guy. I’ve dated before, you know. It’s just a kiss.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He wants more than a kiss, let me assure you.” Rhyderi’s left eyebrow twitched as he handed the PHS back to Seres. “If you grant him the dignity of a kiss, he will try to take it further. Next, innappropriate groping. Then offers for…” He scowled properly now. “I can’t discuss this in close proximity of young ears.”

“Wherever he is, he’d better move himself here. Now.” Rhyderi hissed impatiently.

Kalysto propped himself up on the bed with the hand that didn’t hurt. He peered over at the new youngster, humored by Desiree’s comment.

“Huh, yeah. Your eyes.” He mumbled, barely audible, his ear-tips slowy drifting backwards on his head. “And… my Fel-tainted glow…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes at Rhyderi’s words. “You’re talking about all of this as if I were some sort of innocent virgin. I can assure you, I’ve been with men before. I can handle myself. Anyway, I can break the hands of men that go past the line that I want them to stay at.”

“Hrm? What’s wrong with that? And who knows.. Maybe there’s trace fragments of Mako in me. Maybe it has nothing to do with you being tainted by anything,” Desiree attempted to alleviate her husband’s concerns. “I think your eyes are very handsome.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I think I made some foolish decisions when I was younger.” Kalysto mumbled. “Oh well…” He reached out to touch the infant’s cheek, humoured by his current expression. “He looks tired. You look tired. They’ll take him away soon, and then you can get some sleep.”

“You think you can. You don’t know what for sure.” Rhyderi waved a finger at Seres in a condescending manner. “What would happen if a strong male came along one day who could overpower you? It is better to be aware and cautious than to invite trouble in the first place.”

At that moment, Sub Lt Kalysto arrived, grinning madly. “Hey beautiful ladies.” He nodded at both Seres and Rhyderi. “You can go have your mother’s meeting now. I’m here. Nice kids by the way. I didn’t know you two were mated.”

Rhyderi looked like he was about to have a heart attack. “T-they belong to my brother!!” He managed to yell out after a few seconds of quivering in rage.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrm? What do you mean by that, Kalysto? What sort of decisions?” Desiree inquired. “And I wont’ be going to sleep too soon. I still need to do the after-birth.”

Seres blinked as she stared at the Sub-Lt, taking a moment to digest his words. She then quckly shook her head. “What the hell? Do I look old enough to have a five year old child? No! And I don’t have black hair, neither does Rhyderi. That should tip you off.”

Seres groaned as she moved over to Rhyderi so that she could nudge him. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub Lt Kalysto grinned, looking very smug. He folded his arms and stuck his tongue out at Seres, then turned his back to check the rigging behind him. “Yes, get out of here. Go do your babysitting job and shirk your real work.” He chuckled. “Not that there’s much to do here.”

Rhyderi stood there, his fists clenched into tight balls. It took him a whole two minutes to calm himself down enough to be able to walk away.

“We’re leaving.” He stated coldly as he reached down to grasp at Milena and Orpheus’s hands. Once he had their hands, he began to stride back towards Kalysto’s house.

“Oh, yeah. Afterbirth. Yuck…” Kalysto gritted his teeth. “Phh…” He waved a hand. “I’ve made a lot of bad decisions, you know that. Do you need specifics? Almost every decision I made was bad. And because of one of them, all of my children carry the taint of Fel-magic in their eyes.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres waited around a bit as Rhyderi left the area. Just as he was out of the complex, she moved over to the Sub-Lt.

“As promised,” Seres whispered before she leaned in to give him a small kiss, which was cold and unfeeling. She had no feelings of attraction toward the elf, so there was no emotion behind the kiss. As soon as she was finished, she rushed out to follow after Rhyderi.

“We don’t know if they’ll all have the taint.. I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see,” Desiree commented. “It’s not that bad, though I do wonder why it damaged your genetics..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto turned his head and grinned. Any attention was good attention and so he willingly accepted the kiss when it came. “At least you stay true to your word.” He reached out to attempt a whack at Seres’s butt when she turned to run.

“It’s not really like that…” Kalysto frowned. “Fel-magic hasn’t affected our genetics. It’s tainted our bodies with it’s energies and perhaps our souls.” He shrugged. “And for some of my kind, it tainted their minds too.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres ignored the whack, for she had better things to do than to get angry about it. Instead, she just rushed on ahead to catch up with Rhdyeri. Once she was at his side again, she nodded at him.

“Alright, let’s get these kids home. Might as well order them some good food to. None of those putrid rations for them.”

Desiree tilted her head to stare at Kalysto for a few moments before she propped herself up so that she could lean in toward him. “Kalysto… you do realize that a corrupted soul is a lot worse than a corrupted mind, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I understand that.” He nodded his head. “But your comment was that the Fel-magic had affected my genetics. It hasn’t.” He stood up, reaching out to scoop his hands under the tiny bundle of blanket.

“May I?”

Rhyderi simply led Orpheus and Milena to the front door of the house. When he tried the door, he realised that he did not have a key and that the door was locked. Defeated, he lowered his head and sighed.

“Great… now what…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, ‘affecting your body’ does suggest that it twists your genetics, like Jenova cells do to those affected by them… I just hope that one day no Jenova cells transfer to you… That would probably be very bad,” Desiree commented. “And of course you may.”

Desiree slowly lifted her newborn son toward Kalysto.

Seres rolled her eyes at Rhyderi just stood there at the locked door. So, she pushed him aside so that she had a clear way to the door. As she stood in front of the door, she set her hand down on the handle. Within moments, she utilized her psychic abilities to lock-pick the door and force it open. As the door swung open, she stepped aside.

“After you, oh great paladin.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto rested his injured hand under the infant so he could distribute most of the youngster’s weight on his arm and wrist. However, he weighed so little that it didn’t matter. Kalysto sat down with him in the chair and pulled a curl of blanket away to get a better look at him.

“You’re not disappointed because you had another boy, are you?” Kalysto asked suddenly. “Because he’s really tiny and kind of easy on the eyes.” He poked at the little nose, very amused when the infant scrunched his face up. “Oh well, at least you can brag that you’ve born two sons to our Household name.”

Rhyderi stood at the door, his brows raised. “You broke in?” He gave Seres a very heavy disappointed frown. “I understand that this house belongs to my brother and by extension his children, but that gives you no right to break the door-lock and walk inside!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Why would I be disappointed, Kalysto? I don’t mind that he’s a boy and not a girl. I knew he was going to be a boy,” Desiree replied. “He’s a very handsome little one, just like his father.”

Seres glared directly into Rhyderi’s eyes as she set her hands down on her hips. “We are the law of the land, Rhyderi. That means that yes, we have every right to break inside if we have a good cause. As it is, the cause is to get these kids home. So there.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well I wouldn’t say little…” Kalysto mumbled. “I mean, I’m taller. I also have a good number of years on him. He’s only an hour or so old.” He poked at the little nose again. “He already knows how to scowl. Definitely one of your genetic traits I think.”

Rhyderi continued to stand at the door. He let go of Milena and Orpheus’s hands so they could go inside the house with Seres. However, he refused to go inside himself without permission.

“I suppose I’ll just…” He cut himself off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m sure,” Desiree rolled her eyes at Kalysto’s comment on the scowl. “I’m certain that it has nothing to do with the fact that you are teasing him…”

Seres groaned as she noticed that Rhyderi was standing outside the door. So, she reached in to grip onto his arm so that she could yank him inside of the house.

“Oh, stop that. Your brother sent his kids to you so that they can be watched. That means it is your duty to do whatever is needed to keep an eye on them. Standing outside like that doesn’t help.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not teasing him, I’m being a curious concerned parent.” Kalysto picked the infant up and propped him up on his chest. “See, look. He has tiny floppy ears and…” He winced as the infant began to whimper, upset.

“Whoops. I didn’t do anything. Kalysto grinned at Desiree. The infant in his arms cried louder, the sound began to crescendo to a full-blown wail. “I think… you’d best be taking him back now.”

Rhyderi yelped as he was yanked in the door. “F… forgive me.” He cleared his throat, stiffening his posture. “Yes, I know that we were to keep an eye on them.” He shut the door behind him. “But that still doesn’t give you the right to break into a house. Make sure you never do that again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at the sounds of the wails. However, she shook her head, for she was beggining to feel the final twinges of contractions as her body prepared to get rid of the afterbirth.

“I don’t think now is a good time, Kalysto. Just hand him over to the nurses…”

Seres waved her hand in a dismissive manner. “Yea, yea. It’s not like we’re doing anything unlawful. We’re in our full rights as SOLDIERS and so on to be here. Now… let’s get the kids some food.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed, still feeling uneasy about being in the house while uninvited. He moved to the kitchen and began to go through the refrigerator, hunting for food to give to his niece and nephew.

“You’re better at this than I am.” He grumbled. “Women are always better with food… all I know how to do is re-heat pre-prepared meals.” He flicked his ears back as he thought. “Oh, and prepare a sandwich.”

Kalysto rose to his feet, a goofy grin on his face as he was met with an agitated nurse. He handed the baby over and was scolded about making him upset. He sat back down again, chuckling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“My, if that isn’t a stereotype, I don’t know what is!” Seres exclaimed. “For the record, I DO NOT cook. Just in case you think I can when we’re actually on a real mission. Hrmph.”

Shaking her head, Seres pulled out her PHS. After a short bit of flipping through her speed-dial numbers, she dialed a local pizza place and ordered a pair of large supreme pizzas.

Desiree didn’t really care much about what Kalysto was doing. Instead, she spent most of her energy in pushing out the afterbirth so that her body could finally really relax. Once it was out of her system, she released a sigh of relief.

“Can I go to a clean bed now?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi raised his head from the refrigerator to stare at Seres. “You… you’re going to feed my blood relatives rubbish-food?” He was about to object, but then Milena began to screech and sing with happiness. It was the first time he had seen her happy all day, so he could hardly turn it down.

“Well played…” He mumbled.

“Yeah.” Kalysto nodded. “Because all of this is really gross.”

One of the nurses came over to check up on Desiree. She handed her a stack of towels and other assorted toiletries. “Your room is just next door, through the side door. Go take a shower and rest.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes at Rhyderi’s attempts to scold her. “Oh, come on. I’m ordering from one of the better restraurants. It’s not going to be complete rubbish.”

The young SOLDIER soon grinned as she noticed that she was receiving praises from her neice. “Yes, they agree with me too. So, shut it!”

Desiree happily took the towels as she pushed herself upright. She was tired, but managed to stand up and walk to her room. Once in her room, she walked to the shower so that she could clean up.

~Kalysto, can you help me? I’m rather sore and tired.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto followed Desiree through to the next room. He stared at the door after she had gone in, his ears rigid and stiff, high on his head.

*”You want me to… shower with you? In a public building?”* He bit his lower lip, looking around the room. “Are we going to get in trouble?”

“Oho, you’re telling me to shut it?” Rhyderi glared at Seres. “We’re still technically on duty, and I am your superior. You really shouldn’t tell me to shut it, you know. I can have you reprimanded for insubordination.”

Milena ran to Seres and hugged her legs. “Pizza!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Just help me scrub down, Kalysto. You’re not going to get any action from me in the next few days! So, get your mind out of the gutter,~ Desiree scolded her husband. After adjusting the temperature of the water, Desiree stripped down so that she could soak in the hot stream.

“And I’m the General’s daughter,” Seres challenged back. “So that makes me more important to you. Thus, I say shut it.”

Despite her words, Seres was grinning, for she wasn’t being too serious at all. She just liked pushing her partner’s buttons for no good reason. However, she did gasp in shock as her leg was suddenly latched onto.

“Yea, we’re going to get you pizza.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.