Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes,” Rhyderi sighed at Desiree’s comment. “It would have been better for everyone. Better for you, better for me. Better for him.” He moved to his feet and stood over his little brother, poking him in the chest. “You would also do well to be honest when something is asked of you.” He leaned down to place a hand on Kalysto’s neck, working on healing him. “Now recover, as we have a pressing matter to discuss.”

“No…” Kalysto made a growl in response. “I don’t even understand what’s going on…” He had had enough of Rhyderi and his holy magic. He grabbed at his hand and began trying to bend it back on itself with the intention of breaking his wrist.

Rhyderi flattened his brows. He was more than used to this kind of behaviour and simply tensed his hand, reaching over to heal Kalysto with his other one. “You’re not physically strong.” He told him gently. “Please give up on it.” After a few more moments had passed, he healed up Kalysto as best as he could manage. He stepped back once again and waited.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It’s all my fault, Kalysto, ” Desiree whispered out. “Leave Rhyderi alone. Just blame me. It was all my fault. I was concerned over something and didn’t know what to do… I didn’t mean for you to get hurt. I didn’t mean that at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He’s not hurt.” Rhyderi assured Desiree. “It was just a simple Holy Shock spell. It’s just taking him a while to recover from it because of what he is. The healing worked, however.” He shrugged. “He’ll be fine in a few more minutes. Sit him up and get him some tea.”

“Concerned about what…?” Kalysto hissed in annoyance, struggling to a sitting position once again. “Why did you have to knock me out…? I want to know what’s going on!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree bit her bottom lip again before she quicly shook her head. As she stood up to heat up some water for the tea, she studied the ground.

“Umm… Well… For the last few months or so I’ve seen something near your groin. It isn’t in demonic or your elven language… And… I just… Didn’t know what to make out of it..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stared at Desiree, his brows raised. He looked rather concerned, then glanced downwards towards his crotch, then back up at her. “You what?” He suddenly glared, becoming annoyed. “You knocked me out just to look at my groin? Really?” He huffed in anger. “You could have asked for that any time! Though after this… I’m not so inclined to…” He growled.

Kalysto sat there for a few more moments. He reached behind himself, fumbling with the furniture before hauling himself into a chair. He put his head back, still feeling very disorientated. After another moment he shot a death-glare at Rhyderi, growling at him.

“After this shit is over, get out of my house… I never want to see you again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree kept her head lowered as she continued to make the tea, more than sorrowful about her actions. After a few moments, she made a tea and brought it to Kalysto before she softly muttered.

“I’m so sorry… I didn’t know he’d knock you out..”

With that said, Desiree wandered off to the bedroom, for she didn’t know what else to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi watched Desiree bring Kalysto the tea and he nodded towards her. “Even after all of that, she wanted to bring you tea. She is very worried about what she has seen.” He sighed, debating whether to explain the situation properly or not. He frowned, feeling like he had already gotten both himself and Desiree into enough trouble already.

“You should follow her and find out what this is all about. Approach her quietly. Be gentle.” He continued. “And quite frankly, if you want to keep being angry at either of us, don’t. Because you should have been more honest with her in the first place, rather than letting it get to this point.”

Kalsyto set his tea down, pinning his ears back. He made a feral growling sound at Rhyderi, gritting his teeth. It was the only warning he gave before he clumsily sprang at him, hands lunging for his throat so that he could choke him.

Rhyderi was used to this also. He simply intercepted Kalysto’s hands and held them in place while he yelled at him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree flinched as she heard the noise from the kitchen. Still, she decided that she had already caused enough problems. So, she climbed up onto her bed before she pulled out a book so that she could read. For the time being, she did nothing to stop either brother from their argument.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto continued to yell at Rhyderi for a few moments. He flinched and tried to struggle out of the Paladin’s grip, but Rhyderi just sat there, holding his arms until he calmed. Kalysto glared at him with utter contempt until he finally tried to withdraw, Rhyderi releasing him from his grasp so he could make his retreat.

“Leave.” Kalysto hissed, his tone cold. “Now.”

Rhyderi simply nodded and moved to his feet, making his own way out.

Kalysto made a loud angry sound and kicked the chair where Rhyderi had been sitting. Then he picked up his tea and headed into the bedroom, glaring at Desiree, huffing as he stood nearby her.

“Can you PLEASE explain what the hell is going on?!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree flinched at the tone of her husband’s voice, for she knew that he was angry. Feeling completely horrid about what happened, the young woman lowered her head so that her bangs obscured her eyes.

“I… I was just looking for advice. I’m sorry. I made a bad choice.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Advice on WHAT exactly?” Kalysto growled and reached forward to yank the book out of Desiree’s hands, tossing it behind him. “From the beginning, please. I want to know what is going on. I want to know why you felt the need to knock me out. I want to know what is so terrible about the inside of my pants that you can’t even say it to my face!”

He stepped back from her, properly yelling now. “Am I really that inadequate!?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree cringed even more than before, still avoiding looking at her husband’s eyes. When he asked about being inadequate, she quickly shook her head.

“No, it wasn’t that at all. I didn’t know that he was going to knock you out. That… I didn’t mean for that… There’s just a strange mark..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“A strange mark…?” Kalysto was taken aback. He glanced downwards at himself, then snorted. Still feeling very frustrated, he yanked his robe off, pulling it up over his head so that he could toss it onto the floor. He reached back with a foot to kick the door closed and then unzipped his pants, dropping them for her, standing there with both his pants and his underpants around his ankles.

“Where.” He hissed, his brows flattened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree mutely nodded her head at Kalysto’s question, not really wanting to explain it much further. However, she looked up in surprise as she heard the door slam shut before she stared at Kalysto. As her husband stripped himself down, she released a faint whimper before she quickly shook her head.

“I… It’s… It’s there…”

Desiree pointed toward his groin after a few moments of hesitation before she lowered her head again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I don’t see anything….” He growled as he looked down at himself. “Just my… oh wait.” He hesitated. “You’re worried about this?” He pointed to the coiled serpent mark on his inner thigh, poking at the flesh for a moment before he hefted his underpants back up.

“Why are you worried about that?” He stepped out of his boots and idly kicked his pants away as he moved to sit down on the bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It… just looked strange and wasn’t demonic or anything to do with your craft… I should have never had brought it up. I’m so sorry,” Desiree mumbled out before she tried to reach for her nightstand so that she could find a new book to read.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s a dragon sigil.” Kalysto pulled the leg of his underwear up to show it off. “I guess it started showing up once I got in close proximity of Seferia again.” He frowned at her. “Ask away then. You’re the one who was so curious.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Dragon sigil? I… I didn’t know… I knew it wasn’t from any of your demons…,” Desiree momentarily glanced at Kalysto before she shied her gaze away again. “I just… I’m sorry.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Call it what you like. A dragon’s sigil, a rune of ownership. It’s…” He poked at the mark again, “..kind of hard to explain. Seferia did it to me several years ago now. Maybe think of it as her way to mark me as her property? It’s not like that, though. I still have my free will and I’m not a slave.”

He made an awkward clicking sound with his tongue. “It’s hard to explain.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree was started to calm down a bit, now that she felt like Kalysto wasn’t completely angry with her. So, she lifted her head to look into Kalysto’s eyes. However, she soon averted her gaze again.

“Seferia did that to you? I thought you two were friends… And ownership?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Understand this – I still have my free will. I’m allowed to go do… whatever it is that I want to.” Kalysto poked at the mark again. “This doesn’t prevent me from that. But if another dragon came along one day and said, ‘Oh wow, that Blood Elf looks powerful, I think I will claim it for my own’, they can’t.”

He frowned. “It sounds bad, doesn’t it. But it’s not. It’s like a Mark of Protection. Seferia has marked me as her property, in a way. Think of it as a loyalty mark. Is it making more sense yet?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh… So… You’re like her property,” Desiree struggled with the concept that Kalysto was presenting to her, still not fully grasping it. Of course, the fact that she was very emotional at the moment due to her shame didn’t help. “I’m still so sorry. I was just trying to get advice on what it was… I didn’t… How could I have..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh would you relax.” Kalysto huffed finally, becoming impatient. “Rhyderi was the one who knocked me out. Not you. I just have to get him back later, somehow.” He mumbled. “Probably by putting a laxative in his tea… yes..”

He cleared his throat. “Any questions? Seriously. Ask me anything you want.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree turned her gaze to look up at Kalysto again. For a few moments, she just stared at him in order to judge his sincerity before she mutely nodded her head. Despite his words of assurance, she felt horrible for having made the choice to just not ask her husband.

“I just… if Seferia is your friend… Why did she do that? It looks like… Does it hurt?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I told you – she did it to mark me.” Kalysto shrugged. “To tell other dragons, ‘back off, this is mine’. It makes me her property.” He frowned, trying to ponder if that was even the right explanation. “It protected me from other things.”

“It hurt when she put it on there. I passed out. Afterwards, it just stung for a few days. Then it went away completely.” Kalysto pondered the mark further, humming. “It shows itself when, ah, a dragon is in close proximity, hence why it is in such an obscure area.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.