Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Lots of rice and in a box?” Desiree repeated with a confused look in her face. “That can describe a few different types of food… Are you referring to sushi by any chance, Kalysto?”

Desiree then shook her head. “And I’m certain that my father can handle Thai food. It’s not all that spicy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No… that’s the stuff they put in a roll. You can eat that with sticks, but…” Kalysto was clearly becoming frustrated. “It comes in a white square box. With four flaps on the top. We ordered it once. And at the end of the meal you snapped open one of those fortune cookies.” He grinned. “They were really good…”

He waved a hand, “Your call though. Buy your father whatever you think he will want to eat. You know his tastes better than anyone.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Ah, Chinese take-out,” Desiree finally realized what her husband was trying to describe. “Well, I suppose we can get both types of food. However, they’ve very similar. So, it probably wouldn’t make much of a difference..”

Desiree shrugged before she reached over to mess up Kalysto’s spikes. “And that’s a silly thing to say. My mother should know him better than I do. In fact, he should know himself better than both my mother and I!”

“Now… where the hell is Rhyderi?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Probably on his way now. You didn’t ask for him to come too long ago, hm?” He ducked his head slightly, not wanting to have his hair aggitated too much. “You would know his food tastes better than anyone. That’s all I’m saying…”

There was a gentle knock at the door at that moment. Rather than being impolite and trying the handle to see if he could come in, Rhyderi stood outside, waiting for somebody to answer. He stood back and waited, raising a hand to his bandaged upper-arm, still very much in pain from his recent battle injury.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Still a silly thing for you to be saying, Kalysto,” Desiree teased her husband before she stood upright, for she heard the knock at the door.

So, Desiree walked over to the door to let Rhyderi in. Upon seeing the elder Sol’thenan brother, her eyes widened. “What happened to you?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi stepped inside the door, lowering his head slightly, almost seeming ashamed of himself. “I told you I was getting patched up. I got careless. One of the new recruits came at me the wrong way and I didn’t block in time.”

“You’re getting slower in your old age, then.” Kalysto smirked.

Rhyderi raised his head to give Kalysto a rather unhappy expression, but didn’t rise to his taunt. “So.. you want me to look after your youngsters? You best be going, then…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, I see… Well, as long as you didn’t get it on your sentry duty.. or from your partner. How is my sister working out for you?” Desiree inquired before she waved to the backyard. “And yes, yes. The children are in the garden at the moment. There’s food made up in the refrigerator, so you can give them sandwiches at your convenience.”

“Thank you for doing this, Rhyderi.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Seres still seems to loathe my existance. If she had managed to cut through my defenses, I would never hear the end of it.” He actually managed a grin. “If your children are in the garden, inform them that you are leaving.. for if you vanish without them, they may feel abandoned.” He gave Kalysto a sideways glance as he said this, shrugging.

“Just a thought.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Aww, but she’s accepted you as your partner from what I heard. That has to mean something,” Desiree commented before she moved the back door.

“Zephyros, Milena, your father and I are leaving for a short bit. We will be back soon enough. Rhyderi will be watching over you while we’re gone.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena looked confused when Desiree came out to inform her of the situation. She didn’t know why her adoptive mother was leaving the house, but she wasn’t about to let THAT happen. She ran for Desiree, screaming at the top of her lungs, echoing the sound her father made whenever the stove was burning, or something else that had occured that he didnt’ like.

Rhyderi frowned at the noise, but nodded at Desiree’s commentary. “She accepted me as her partner. But that’s as far as it goes. She still despises critique.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That does sound like my sister,” Desiree chuckled out before she turned her attention to Milena. After releasing a sigh, the young woman bent down to hug her daughter.

“Shhh, we won’t be gone long. Rhyderi is going to watch over you. He knows where the food is and also doesn’t know to ignore you when you beg for fourths and fifths. So, take advantage of him, hm?” Desiree winked at her brother-in-law as she finished reassuring Milena.

With that done, Desiree turned to Kalysto. “Now, put on some boots, Kalysto. And remember, even though you’re going to be in a nursery, you’re not allowed to torment the babies.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Why the… why would I want to torment the babies? What do you think I am, heartless? I have two babies of my own, and their ears are still on, and their livers are still where they’re supposed to be. I’m not going to make a salad out of their hearts, or a skull candle out of their heads.”

He frowned. “Yeah, yeah…” He slipped out of the room to go put on a robe, some gloves, and a good pair of walking-boots.

Rhyderi chuckled at the atmosphere of the house. He nodded, reaching over, offering his hands out to take Milena. “Yes, I have no willpower at all. Scream all you want for food, I’ll eventually cave-in.”

Milena buried her head against Desiree and began to cry, clinging onto her leg.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree shook her head at Milena, a bit exasperated but mostly humored. She put up with the girl’s crying. However, she tried to hand her off to Rhyderi.

“Thank you for agreeing to watch over them again, Rhyderi. Help yourself to whatever food there is in the house if you get hungry,” the young woman stated. “Now… Kalysto, hurry up!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi folded his arms, wincing slightly when he compressed his bicep. “He’s always been like that. Slow, takes his time. Even for a Blood Elf, he’s overly ridiculous about preening.” He shook his head, honestly amused. “Ah, it’s not so bad, though.”

The Paladin reached out to take Milena in his arms, patting her back. When she began to scream louder, he winced heavily at the piercing sound so close to his sensitive hearing, his ears pinned back on his head.

“What can I bait her with.. do you have any cookies..?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, there’s cookies in the kitchen. There’s also some baklava that I picked up the other day that’s still around,” Desiree directed. “You can feed her anything from there.”

With Milena removed from her grip, Desiree moved into the bedroom so that she could slip on some shoes as well. She also grabbed a wind-breaker because it was breezy outside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was nearly done with his robe when Desiree stepped into the room. He had been busy working on straightening it out over himself so that it looked perfect and proper. He pulled the hood up, letting it fall partially over his forehead, obscuring his eyes.

“I’m ready.” He grinned at her. “What took you so long?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes at Kalysto’s tease before she walked over to tug his hood down even further over his eyes. “Hrmph… Annoying elf.”

Desiree leaned in to kiss Kalysto before she turned around to leave the bedroom and head out of the house. Soon enough, she climbed into her SUV so that she could start it up and prepare to leave. As soon as Kalysto strapped himself up, Desiree drove off toward the Thai restaurant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sat in the passenger seat for the duration of the trip. He was glad that Desiree did not fuss at all about his choice of attire. While wearing robes was not something standard of this world, he found that nobody really cared enough to say anything. He was quiet when Desiree stopped the car again, not really wanting to get out.

Rhyderi sighed and stepped outside to go check up on Orpheus. He set Milena down on the ground beside her brother, crouching down to grin at both of them.

“OK, so…” He pondered what to do. “Are you guys hungry?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus had been playing around with Droozun in the garden while all the drama with Milena was occurring. Since his sister did tend to be emotional like that, the boy hadn’t really taken much notice to it. Instead, he had continued to play with the fel puppy.

When Rhyderi came into the garden, Orpheus grinnged up at him. “Unca Deri! Yea, hungry!”

Desiree took note that Kalysto looked comfortable enough in the vehicle. So, she rolled down the windows enough so that he would receive a comfortable breeze before she stepped out. So, she was gone for about twenty minutes as she ordered three dishes, one chicken-based, one beef-based, and one seafood-based to take out. Upon receiving the food, she thanked the server before she left the restaurant to climb back into the SUV.

Thus, Kalysto was handed a bag of hot food as Desiree drove off to the hospital.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi frowned when he noticed what Orpheus was up to. He nudged the boy’s shoulder and shook his head, unsure of what to say. “Come on, nephew.” He stated calmly. “It’s not a good idea to play with demons like this. They don’t exactly socialize well and eventually they will try to kill you.”

Droozun snorted in disgust at the Paladin’s words and flopped onto his side, attempting to show that he was about as non-confrontational as he was ever going to get. Besides, he also wanted a belly rub. He was very content to be in the company of his master’s offspring. They smelled like him and as far as he was concerned, they may as well have been him.

Kalysto raised his brows when he was given the bag of food. “What’s all this for?” He wondered. “Surely your father doesn’t eat this much food…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared at Rhyderi before he shook his head. “Uh-uh. Droozun would neva hurt me. He like me. He only hurt dumb people that want to hurt mommy and daddy. Not me.”

The boy then reached over to gently scratch the demon’s belly, as his position indicated. “See, he behave.”

Desiree rolled her eyes at Kalysto. “No, it’s not all for my father. I got food for the two of us as well. Just hold onto it until we get there, ok?”

So, Desiree drove off to the hospital before parking in front of it. Soon after, she walked toward the maternity ward so that she could locate the nursery and hopefully her father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. “Look at it. It’s tame now. But one day, it’s going to get tired of you. It will attack. In the end, all demons are self-serving.” He shook his head. “Come on inside and let’s get some food, huh?”

Droozun snorted at the not-master that smelled of both Fel blood and Holy energy. He thrashed his tail on the ground when his belly was rubbed, making a sound that wad halfway between an irritated growl and a purr. He wanted to be patted, but he didn’t want the not-master to make his master-offspring copy move away.

“I didn’t consent to this,” Kalysto replied rather abruptly. “But I like it…”

Sephiroth was asleep in the chair outside of the nursery. Zach was attending to Jenna’s room when Desiree arrived. He was replacing her water-jug and assessing her breathing to determine if she was alright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orphues’s ears perked up at the sound of the food word. So, the boy broadly smiped before he nodded with enthusiasm.

“Yes, I want food. I’m hungry and really want some food,” the boy chirped out as he stepped away from Droosun so that he could rush inside. “It yummy, right?”

Desiree grinned at Kalysto, humored at his comments. Upon seeing her father, Desiree snelt down toward the chair before she reached out to gently shake his shoulder.

“Hey, Father. Wake up.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a low groan, not wanting to wake. He wasn’t comfortable anyway and his eyes cracked open, his brows scowling as he sat up.
    “What…” He opened his eyes properly, blinking a few times. He was very angry that somebody would dare wake him, but when he saw that it was Desiree whom had done so, he couldn’t hold his ire for very long at all. “What do you want?”

“Desiree brought you food,” Kalysto offered, trying to dissolve any tension that he figured may brew. “So eat it.”

Rhyderi nodded at the boy. “We have a cake for dessert. But I don’t know what they have to cook up. Let’s go take a peek, hmm? At the very least, we can buy a pizza.”

Droozun snorted and trotted after Orpheus, reaching up to nip at his clothes. “Ih-ih.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled at her father’s anger at waking up, not taking it too personally. Instead, she just leaned in to kiss his forehead.

“Zach told us that the triplets came today and that you’ve been terrorizing the staff,” Desiree explained. “He also told us that you haven’t eaten all day long, so we brought food. So, shall we eat, hm?”

Orpheus squealed with delight at his uncle’s words. “Pizza! I want pizza! Pizza with lots and lots of stuff on it!”

The boy then reached back to nudge Droozun’s snout. “Not now. Play later. Wanna eat.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.