Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Don’t fuss. Visit them today if you want to, but tomorrow you might get more conversation out of your parents. Mom is asleep so we shut the door on her. Your father is…” He covered the phone, talking to people in the background for a brief period. “…he fell asleep on a chair outside of the nursery. Nobody dares move him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a light chuckle at Zach’s discription of what her father was getting into. “Oh, that sounds about right. I think I may head over in a few anyway. I might as well make certain that the General there doesn’t forget to take care of himself, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You really should pick him up, take him home and get him to have dinner. I don’t think he ate all day.” Zach chuckled. “He arrived earlier with mom and then just sat in there ’til the birthing was over. Then he headed for the nursery. His motivations are almost as simple as a child’s.”

“I don’t know what they’re calling your new siblings yet,” He continued. “But it would be a really good time to ask him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I”ll be there in about an hour, Zach. I’ll make certain that he eats, even if I have to make Kalysto torment him until he submits,” Desiree assured while she grinned at her husband. “Is there anything else I need to know before I get ready to leave?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Nope,” Zach responded, “Just know that your mom is still asleep. I’d leave her until the morning actually, if you can. After you lose 6 – 18 pounds in one day like that, it takes a lot out of you. But I’m sure you already knew that.” He was quiet as he tried to think. “There really isn’t anything else I can think of to tell you…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’ll keep that in mind, Brother,” Desiree stated. “Mother does deserve to have her rest, so I understand. Well, thank you. I’m going to get ready. Take care.”

As Desiree hung up the phone, she turned to look at Kalysto. “Well, do you want to come with me to the hospital or do you want to stay here?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto raised his ears, blinking. He had heard half of the conversation thanks to Desiree’s end of it, but was still curious to get more information. “Hospital, huh… not sure. Somebody needs to stay here and take care of the members of the household who are under 3 feet in height.”

“So you’re going in an hour? What do you have to do beforehand?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’d just need to contact Zulmire to get him to watch the children for a bit while we’re away,” Desiree explained. “My mother gave birth today, and we need to make certain that my father isn’t neglectful of his needs.”

Desiree moved closer to Kalysto before she ran her hands through his hair. “If you want to stay here, I won’t force you to come.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Do you really want to give Zulmire that kind of responsability?” Kalysto frowned. “He lives in the jungle you know. I know, I know, he’s taken care of them a bunch of times. But… I just…” He frowned. “Doesn’t matter. He’ll be fine, I guess.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s complaints. “Very well. I won’t bother Zulmire if I can help it,” the young woman conceded.

So, she simply decided to contact Rhyderi instead. ~Are you available to watch over the children for a short bit? My mother gave birth today and I wish to visit them at the hospital.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Good.” Kalysto nodded, relaxing in the chair, stretching out properly. A comfortable grin came over his face as he reached for the lever in the side of the chair, popping up the foot-rest. His body language was one of lazy contentment, and he looked like he was not about to go anywhere any time soon.

*”You want me to take care of your children?”* Rhyderi replied. *”I can be there in about twenty minutes. I have been careless at the training facility and I am getting an injury patched-up. It will not present a problem.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~That sounds fine, Rhyderi. I’m not rushing out the door, so I can wait for you. Thank you for agreeing to do this,~ Desiree smiled with relief as she heard the response.

So, she tapped on Kalysto’s feet. “Rhyderi will be here in about half an hour to look after the children. I’m going to take care of a few things while we wait.”

So, the young woman moved into the kitchen so that she could prepare snacks for Milena and Orpheus that can be served while she was away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded. “While you’re out there, can you make tea?” He grinned. “Use one of the blends I made. You know, that one we liked with the rose-hips and dried apricot flakes in it?” He stretched out, virtually lying in the chair now. His legs hung over the edge of the footrest.

“Why does Rhyderi have to come over…” He groaned. “You should call him ‘Deri-berry’ from now on. He likes it, you know.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You didn’t want Zulmire to watch the chlildren why we were away, so I asked him to babysit instead. And no, I won’t call him such a ridiculous name, Kalysto,” Desiree responded as she continued to make the food.

She also took a few moments to start heating up water so that Kalysto could have his tea. Thus, in about five minutes, she returned to the living room with a cup of tea for Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Mmmm….” Kalysto’s acute senses meant that he could hear the tea brewing halfway through being made. When Desiree’s footsteps were heard coming closer towards him, only then did he bother sitting up.

He graciously took the tea with a gentle nod of his head, blowing the surface before taking a delicate sip. “Ahhh…” He grinned, savouring the brew for a brief moment before takng another sip. “So do I have to go to the hospital? Because I don’t think I actually indicated a ‘yes’ yet.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a soured frown as he asked whether or not he had to accompany her. “No, you don’t have to come, but I’d appreciate your company. My father might be a handful at the moment. And I am pregnant.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What does pregnancy have to do anything? It’s not like you’re an invalid. It hasn’t killed your mobility. You still went to the kitchen and made me tea.” He picked up the cup once again, raising his pinky finger as he took another delicate sip of the semi-clear liquid.

“Youre just mentioning that as an afterthought.” He grinned, baring his teeth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree snorted at Kalysto. “You try moving around like this then say that. It’s not that easy for me to trek across town like this. So, I could use your assistance and support, Kalysto. I’ll buy you a cherry pie if you come.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Ooh.” Kalysto sat up properly, then began properly drinking his tea rather than sipping it. “Cherry pie, huh. Frozen, or fresh from the bakery?” He flicked an ear. “Or do you feel confident enough in just baking one yourself?”

“Well, I don’t know about you…” He glanced off to the side, “But I’m sold.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned at Kalysto as he pondered over her proposition. “We’ll get one from the bakery across the street from your store. You know, that one that you like. You can also get a bunch of cupcakes,” the young woman purred out.

“And good. I appreciate your company.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Cupcakes? On the side? For no extra effort?” Kalysto raised his left ear, dropping his right one, his expression very suspicious. He twitched the lower ear rapidly as he narrowed his eyes at Desiree.

“Alright, I’ll give,” He said finally. “What’s so bad about this hospital that you need to bribe me?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I didn’t say that there was anything bad about it. I just want some cupcakes as well, so it’ll be good to pick up both pie and cupcakes, hm?” Desiree smoothly replied. “We’re just going to get my father to actually take care of himself and eat something. He hasn’t eaten all day according to my brother.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh, well…” Kalysto relaxed his ears again. “Well if that’s how it is, then alright. Buy something on the way and take it to him. I sincerely doubt he wants to eat some of the food in the hospital. I looked at it once and nearly gagged.”

He finished off his tea and stretched out, making himself cozy on the recliner chair again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, you’re right about that. What do you think we should get? Perhaps we should pick up something from the Thai restaurant near the hospital. They make really good food. I haven’t eaten there for a while,” Desiree mused.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Thai food.” Kalysto hummed in thought. “That really weird stuff where they use the plant shoots and sometimes enough spices to burn your insides out?” He flicked an ear. “Probably not…”

“I suggest that other food.” He grinned. “The one that comes lots of rice, and they put it in the white folded boxes that you eat with sticks.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.