Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto opened his eyes and sat up. “What do you mean, my child? It’s as much yours as it is mine.” He rest his head on Desiree’s belly and raised his ears, attempting to listen to the activities going on in there.

“I just hope it doesn’t kick me in the jaw.” He mumbled. “What exactly is it doing?”

“I can’t think of this as a battleground,” Sephiroth scowled. “Not on our situation. You’re about to deliver triplets. There is a significant difference.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, it clearly has your spunk, for it just kicked me,” Desiree teased her husband and she curled one of his spies around her pointer finger before she let it slide out of her grip.

“I do really love your hair. So nice and silky… As for what the fetus is doing… Who’s to say. Probably just dreaming of burning things like his father,” Desiree grinned at her husband as he rested his head on her belly.

Jenna groaned at Sephiroth before she rubbed her nose against his. “Yes, it’s not a battlefield. But I still need a calm pillar of support and not a crumbling mess of panic.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Unlike the last one…” Kalysto kept his head rested on Desiree’s belly and his ears attentive. “Nobody was more surprised than I when Orpheus said he didn’t want to set things on fire. I hope it won’t lead to the same fractured relationship I share with my brother later on.”

He shook his head slightly. “My hair? It’s soft. You should feel Rhyderi’s. It’s probably about as soft and spiked. He just let it grow out. It’s strange because my mother never had unruly hair.”

“I’m not a crumbling mess of panic.” Sephiroth snorted. “I’m not even panicked. I’m just discontent.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, it shouldn’t turn out like your brother and you as long as you are supportive of his decisions and continue to care about him,” Desiree purred out to her husband as she let her hand slip to his ear so that she could stroke that. “Rhyderi tries too hard to be something… He clearly covers up for something.”

“And I don’t want to feel your brother’s hair! Gross.”

Jenna rolled her eyes at her husband. However, rather than fight with him, she moved away so that she could continue walking around the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made a rather pleasured moan when his ear was stroked. Thanks to the area being rather sensitive, Desiree’s touch felt very good. He laid the ear back, relaxing it in the palm of her hand, looking particularly content and pleased with himself.

“Rhyderi is… an idiot…” Kalysto managed to slur out after a few moments. “Put… something in his hair… heh…”

Sephiroth rose to his feet, moving to stare out the nearest window. It was all he could do to keep himself from getting angry. When Zach finally gave him the telepathic signal, he moved over to Jenna with speed, nudging her shoulder. “He has the room waiting…. let’s go.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree smirked at her husband, noticing how relaxed he was. So, she continued to stroke his ear, wanting to see how relaxed she could make him.

“That’s something you would do. I’d suggest dying his hair green to match his eyes. That would be rather funny, hm?” Desiree suggested.

“And enjoying yourself down there?”

Jenna was more than happy to be teleported to the waiting room. Once there, she moved into position on the bed, for she knew the drill. Thus, she tolerated the next few hours of pain and doctors as she went through labor. A bit after four in the afternoon, she finally was dilated enough to start pushing. So, finally, at around 4:50 in the afternoon, all three tiplets were removed from her womb and handed off to the staff to be cleaned and tended to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Over the next hours, Sephiroth would stay with Jenna while she birthed the triplets. He gave her wet napkins and water and anything else that she would have needed. When it was all over, he sat in the chair near her bed, feeling both tired and relieved. The whole process had taken longer than he would have liked, but it had gone without hitches or incident.

“Very good…” He said to Jenna gently, reaching over to caress her arm.

“Down where…?” Kalysto hummed. He closed his eyes and rested his head in Desiree’s lap properly, curling up against her, behaving almost like a child in his mother’s arms. “Heh…. not even I am that mean. Come on…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was exhausted and worn out after the entire deal, so she just laid on the bed where she had given birth. As Sephiroth spoke to her, she gave him a small grin, though she wanted little more than to sleep. Thus, she happily accepted Sephiroth’s affections, but her eyes drifted closed as she gave into her desires to rest up and recover.

Desiree poked the top of Kalysto’s head. “Down there in my lap, you silly elf,” she teased her husband. “You’ve had your ear pressed up against my abdomen the entire time. Enjoying the sounds?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Kid doesn’t make any sounds…” Kalysto began to ponder. “It’s just moving… I’m no psychic so I can’t talk to it. Maybe you can try….?” He grinned. “Maybe you can tell if it’s a boy or a girl, too.. it might be too young, but I want to know.”

He wiggled about, getting more comfortable.

Sephiroth rose to his feet, allowing Jenna her rest. He slipped out of the room and headed down the hallway to go look at the Nursery. He wanted to see his children now that they were born, and was curious to see what genders they were. He stood at the glass window and peered inside, looking around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It is old enough to know what gender it is, Kalysto. However, I have requested the sonogram technicians not to tell me. I’ve been wanting to keep it a surprise,” Desiree explained. “However, if you really want to know… I suppose I can check it out.”

The nurses and attendants had managed to set up cribs for Sephiroth’s three children, though they were marked as needing some extra care since they were a bit small, as most triplets usually are. There were two boys and one girl marked as his children in the nursery.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“How… could you not want to know…?” Kalysto sat up, frowning at Desiree. It had been a common thing for his kind to want to know the gender of their unborn children. Even his own mother had seeked to find out his gender, and although the magic-scryer had gotten it all wrong, she had still seeked out the information.

The fact that Desiree didn’t want to know seemed absolutely preposterous to him.

Sephiroth watched the activities going on from the window, not wanting to disrupt them for the time being. He was content to just watch and keep a close eye on his new offspring while somebody else took care of them. He would have all the time in the world to take care of them himself once they left the hospital.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree simply shrugged at Kalysto’s questioning. It really didn’t sound like that big of a deal to her. Not to mention, she had never seen her parents rush to learn the gender of their children. So, it just seemed as if the issue was non-important.

“I just thought it might be fun as a surprise. However, since you seem like you really want to know..” Desiree closed her eyes and tried to use her psychic powers to try to judge what gender the fetus was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sat there while Desiree began her judging. He grinned with a slight victorious arrogance in his expression for he considered the entire thing to be a win on his behalf.

“Doesn’t matter whether it’s male or female. Though, for the purposes of carrying the super-amazing bloodline that my Grandfather bragged about non-stop, hope for a male with fiery hair whom is gifted in magic.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Kalysto, you’re never going to get a red-head from the combination of our genes. I have two dominant hair color genes, silver and brown. You have at least one dominant gene, black. If you inherited a recessive gene at all, it would remain recessive,” Desire explained as she continued her psychic scan.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes so that she could look into Kalysto’s. “If I’m correct, it’s a boy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grinned, reaching over to stroke Desiree’s belly. “Ah, a boy. Very good.” He smirked. “Another male to continue my legacy of death and destruction. I mean, another male from the bloodline to continue my Grandfather’s persuit of the Arcane and snobbery.”

He chuckled. “So it’s a boy, huh? Milena is going to go insane with the amount of masculinity in the house soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned at her husband before she teased him with a purring voice, “The amount of masculinity in the house? Well, it certainly isn’t coming from you, my dark lord.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Are you accusing me of being effeminate, my love?” Kalysto finally sat up, flicking an ear idly at her comment. “Maybe I don’t have the same huge broad shoulders or rough-tough stature of my brother. And maybe I like to wear the occaisonal dress. And perhaps, women’s underwear every now and then.” He coughed slightly.

“But that doesn’t mean I’m a lady.” He raised a brow. “I still have the appropriate parts where they count.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Still doesn’t make you masculine, my dear warlock,” Desiree teased back before she leaned in to kiss him. “I’ve heard you scream, after all. I also have heard many other things from you.”

As she leaned in to kiss him once more, she inched her hands to his belly so that she could tickle him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto wriggled about as Desiree began to tickle him. Thanks to being quite sensitive and ticklish, it didn’t take long for him to begin trying to squirm away, a loud giggle escaping him.

“Hey, stop it!” He tried to grab her hands in order to cease her assault.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto an innocent grin as the warlock grabbed her hands. “Oh, come now. You know you love it.”

Desiree winked at Kalysto before she leaned in to snuggle against him. “Anyway, I love you and your lack of masculinity. It makes you so fun.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto moved to lean against Desiree again once the tickling assault was over. He fully submitted to the snuggling and grinned, closing his eyes, just content to bask in her closeness, his ear close to her chest so he could hear her heart beating.

“Fun…?” He blinked. He reached over to caress Desiree’s pregnant belly, leaning against it once more. His expression shifted, turning almost unreadable. He seemed vaguely sad, dissapointed, and perhaps a little jealous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree returned to her previous activity of massaging the top of Kalysto’s head as she brushed her fingers through his hair.

“Yes, you are fun. Everything about your personality makes life interesting. I love that about you,” the young woman complimented. “You have a fire and spirit that will never be squashed by anything.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I wish you had met my mother, then,” Kalysto spoke quietly. “She was a lot like me. Fiery temper, but very clever and witty. She was also… well…” He leaned against Desiree, patting her belly all over again. “My most vivid memories of her are of us. Just cuddling like this.”

“Not in the exact same manner or purpose, but…” He hummed in thought. “Am I making sense?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm… Yes, I think I understand. However, I can’t say that I ever did anything like this with my parents. My father, even after he recovered from what my mother did to him when I was a child… Well, he’s not really a cuddler, if you haven’t noticed,” Desiree chuckled at the very image of her father cuddling with his children before she shook her head.

“Anyway, I did meet your mother. Did you forget? I gave you that stuffed dragon when you were probably Milena’s age.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah, I remember it…” Kalysto responded, quiet. He gave her a gentle nod of his head and frowned. “It’s a shame that your father wasn’t a hugger. As stupid as it sounds, hugging can make you feel better.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.