Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was at work and did not hear Jenna’s request. He was blissfully unaware that anything was even going on. He continued to work, having an average boring day. With no secretary, his calls were going unanswered.

Kalysto glanced upwards when he ‘heard’ the telepathic signal. “Hie, you up there!” He stepped back off the front porch to look up. “Red Dragon… come down here! Is Desiree’s mother inside? We need her help closing off a portal. She made it when she came back, but… it didn’t close. Go get her before half of my city charges through declaring war on us!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong swished his tail as he listened to the elf below him. After a bit of thinking, he yawned, for he didn’t feel like running off to get anyone.

~Why should I? What will you give me? Will it be yummy?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sat up finally, rubbing at his face and shoulder. He was uncomfortable and very sore. He flicked his ears back when he heard the sound of the open portal, then moved to his feet, groaning.

“What in the world… what happened…?” He glanced at Desiree as if she had the answer somehow. “We’re back…?”

Kalysto shook his head, stomping his foot on the ground. “Just get her!” He demanded. “This is a matter of seriousness! Stop thinking about yourself and get her before a war starts or something!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong’s scales bristled as the dragon watched the elf below fume at him. So, he bared his teeth at the elf before he hissed in irritation.

~You big meanie! I’m hungry,~ the dragon exclaimed before he turned around to head to the back of the house via the roof.

Meanwhile, Desiree straightened up her posture, glaring at Rhyderi as she stood up. “Yes, we’re back. And I don’t appreciate whatever the fuck you thought you were doing with Kalysto back there.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto growled in frustration, then charged at the door, giving it an almighty kick. When it didn’t budge, he stepped back and cast a huge incineration magic blast at it, causing the wooden door to spontaneously combust, melting the doorknobs and jam mechanism inside the door’s frame. He stepped over the smouldering ashes left on the ground, then headed into the house, calling out.

“Desiree’s mom!?” He yelled. “Hey, Desiree’s mom… um… come out here! This is serious!”

“Kalysto was stealing…” Rhyderi rubbed his head. “I was going to teach him a lesson for it…” He sighed. “We’re not in Silvermoon. We’re back… why are we back?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Because we were heading home after he paid for the food, Rhdyeri. Kalysto didn’t steal anything. He paid just like he should have. There was no theivery involved!” Desiree scolded the paladin. “Now… we just have a portal that won’t close..”

Jenna groaned in frustration as she heard the noise at the door. However, she just grabbed Seph’s favorite pillow before she pulled it over her head in order to block out the noise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto knew he wasn’t being polite now. He had burned down the door of somebody’s house. This was important though, so he felt that it was necessary. The Warlock pushed on, stepping up the stairs. He raised his ears, having heard Jenna groan. He walked up to the Master bedroom and pushed the door open, folding his arms.

“Heh, you’re not even up yet.” He frowned. “Desiree’s mom. I forgot your name, but we really need you. Get up!”

“Oh… Light forgive me, then…” Rhyderi looked ashamed of himself. He released a heavy sigh from the top of his lungs and stood tall, a frown crossing his features. “That portal isn’t going to close is it? It doesn’t even look like it is going to destabalize…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna growled at the nearby noise, not quite yet awake. She hated being disturbed from her rest, so she wasn’t feeling up to getting up at all. Instead, she just groaned.

“It’s my day off… Whatever the fuck you want, go talk to Seph. He’ll take care of it.”

“No,” Desiree confirmed. “I haven’t been able to get it to close at all. I think I made a mistake when I made it… At least it’s small and isn’t growing.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned at Jenna’s behaviour. He suddenly moved forwards to kick the bed, then stormed out of the bedroom again. “This is serious!” He yelled. “I don’t want people to die! Well… not like this anyway.” He ran out of the house, heading across the town towards Sephiroth’s place of work.

*”Your mom is lazy, Des. Sorry but sheesh! She didn’t care.”*

Rhyderi nodded as he glanced at the portal. “At least it’s not big… yet…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hissed in frustration as she felt her bed vibrate from the kick. So, she slowly pushed herself to a sitting position before she rubbed her eyes.

“The hell..?”

Desiree looked over the portal before she nodded. “Well, it doesn’t look like it’s growing at all… So, I hope that much will be good..”

~Yea, my mother can be like that, Kalysto. She and my father really are lazy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was already gone from the house and at the door of the ShinRa Building when Jenna sat up. He made his way inside the building, stopping at the main building’s secretary’s desk. When informed that he needed an appointment to see the General, he began to yell, upset and frustrated that nothing was going right for him.

Rhyderi stepped towards the portal, humming in thought. “What magic did you use to make it? Kalysto’s shaman knows a few things about rifts. Kalysto knows a few things about Nether-born rifts. But this doesn’t really look like either of those…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Umm…,” Desiree bit her lip as she thought about what Rhyderi was asking her. “I think my mother said the spell manipulates time and space… So that type? I don’t know… It’s a spell I learned from her.”

Jenna climbed out of her bed, frustrated that she was now awake. Still, she vaguely remembered something about someone needing desperate help.

~Seph, I think that… perhaps the elf is about to look for you. I’m not certain.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Yes, I am already being informed by the door secretary that somebody crazy needs arresting. I am sending him through to me now.”* Sephiroth stood up, happy for the disraction. Work was boring and any reason to get out of it was a good one. When Kalysto came in the door to tell him about what was going on, he opened the nearest window and flew off, heading for Desiree’s location.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed as she stumbled out of bed so that she could get dressed. ~That sounds about right. I know he was in our bedroom and kicked the bed… But I wasn’t really awake.~

Desiree was just pacing back and forth in front of the portal, relieved that no elves that were not the ones that belonged to her family had stepped through.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as he headed for his destination. *”Yes. The male has just updated me on the situation. He sounded very desperate.”* He grumbled. *”We shall see how bad it is when I arrive.”* With an abrupt thud, he landed down near Desiree, giving her a gentle nod before looking for the rift that Kalysto had been talking about.

“So is this it?” He queried as he stepped over to it. “It does not seem nearly as bad as it was made out to be.” He snorted as he began attempting to close it once again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~At least you’re taking care of it, Seph. I’m certain that you’ll be able to get everything in order.. I don’t feel like going out there today,~ Jenna commented.

Desiree released a relieved sigh as she saw Sephiroth land next to her. As her father moved to the portal, she nodded. “Yea, that’s the portal I made. It just is refusing to close up. Nearly every portal that I’ve seen you and mother make before have vanished within the time that this has been open.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled at the portal, closing his eyes as he tried to concentrate. He put his focus into the rift as he tried to close it, scowling further when he stepped back, shaking his head.

“I don’t know what you did.” Sephiroth mumbled, “But you’re going to need to get your mother afterall…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned in frustration as her father failed to close the portal. So, she lowered her head at the news.

“Alright… but can you get her? Kalysto already tried… and well… that didn’t turn out well from what I heard.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “Wait here.” He flew off into the air, heading back towards his house. When he landed, he was immediately drawn to the fact he had no front door. The door-frame was also charred and blackened, and a pile of ash and molten metal was on the floor, tracked into his carpet.

*”Who set fire to my door!?”* He hissed at Desiree as he walked through the house. He headed up the stairs to the master bedroom and hovered over Jenna for a moment before kissing her cheek. “Wake up. Your megalomaniac mate is here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Burned your door?? I don’t know. I didn’t hear a word about doors being burnt. I’m sorry, but I honestly don’t know, Father,~ Desiree responded. However, she did have a good guess as to who would burn down a door. Despite this, she didn’t want to mention anything about her husband.

Jenna hummed as her husband leaned in to kiss her. She had still been sitting upright; however, she never bothered to put clothing on. So, she was relaxing for the best part.

“Megalomaniac, huh? What does this man want?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth moved over to sit next to Jenna properly, propping himself forward on his arms. He leaned down to place another kiss on Jenna, this time on her neck.

“The Megalomaniac thinks you should put some clothes on and sort this incident out before his children get angrier with the lack of action.” He grinned. “And he thinks you could probably do with a hot bath and some salts later.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth as he asked her to get up. So, she gently pushed him away. “Alright… Is it really that bad?”

The woman rubbed her back as she stood up, for the weight from her womb did cause strain on her back. After a moment, she moved to the closet so that she could get dressed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I… I think you should look at it before you determine the severity of the situation.” Sephiroth watched Jenna struggle but remained standing back, not wanting to get in her way or make her feel like she was useless. He couldn’t help but notice how big she had gotten however, and sighed to himself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a disgruntled harmph sound, but didn’t really comment about the situation. Instead, she simply pulled on the loose-fitting clothing that had been bought for her during times of pregnancy before she walked out of the closet.

“Very well, I’ll look at it. However, I do request that you either fly me there or teleport me. I don’t want to walk across town.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You… want me to pick you up?” Sephiroth shrugged at this thought. He didn’t approve of the idea of possibly harming a pregnant woman, but reached around her anyway. “I will teleport us.” He stated finally, doing just that.

The two reappeared within 3ft of Desiree’s location. “Well, here we are. Let’s see what happens now.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.