Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi’s posture went rigid. He flinched at Desiree’s accusation, and then shook his head, turning his attention elsewhere. “Fine.” He grunted. “Yes, I have consumed Fel-blood at least once in my life. Every one of the Sin’dorei that still lives has. There is no denying that…” He turned to face her again, flustered. “But that was because I was young, suffering from withdrawal, and I was forced to! I should re-phrase my statement….” He sighed heavily, waving his hands. “No, no. I refuse to drink Fel-blood now.

“Back then… we were willing to do anything to get our sanity back.” Rhyderi narrowed his brows, looking stern. “Anything. Unfortunately.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, I can respect that. After all, if you knew my heritage, you’d know that both of my parents have issues with sanity…,” Desiree grumbled out. “Though one is more of their own fault than the other.”

Desiree then furiously shook her head, “Let’s just order the food already.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Agreed. I also hunger and this history lesson isn’t doing good for anybody.” Rhyderi frowned as he stepped ahead again. “So…” He finally took a seat at a table in the inn. “When do we eat? Where is the food anyway?”

“I don’t know. Ask them for some?” Kalysto shrugged. “Desiree has the stupid brand of… whatever the hell his name was.” He still seemed rather unhappy at the whole incident, but relieved, knowing how much worse it could have been. “They’ll ignore her when they come over to serve us. Hopefully.” He sniffed the air. “They’re cooking a roast upstairs. I think… ask them.” He waved a hand at the innkeeper, attracting her over to the table. “Get us a full main-course meal. With a whole… whatever they killed, and are currently roasting upstairs.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree turned her head to stare at Kalysto, trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about. After blinking at him several times, she finally spoke up. “I have a brand of what? What are you talking about?”

Meanwhile, Orpheus grinned as he heard his father ask for food. “Yay, food. Hungry. Hope it good..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That’s the name of your spell,” Kalysto frowned. “Brand of… that guy.” He sighed. “He’s the Regent Lord of Quel’thalas. He put the protection brand spell on you. Do you not remember that already?” He frowned. “Everyone can see it marked on you. Can you see it…?”

Rhyderi sat uncomfortably as he waited for the innkeeper to bring down the meal. He leaned back in his chair, not liking his seating at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh… I thought you were trying to talk about Jenova or something for a moment there… I didn’t realize you meant that recent brand…,” Desiree scowled as she rubbed the still throbbing part of her body. “Yes, I have that. Hrmph… hopefully it’ll heal and go away.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It won’t go away…. it’s a magical mark.” Kalysto frowned. “But you’re immortal. I could kill you and it will probably go away when you come back to life. Not going to happen any time soon, though.” He sighed. “Where’s that food?”

“It’s coming.” Rhyderi hissed. “You’re the one who ordered it. You should know better than us.” He sat up properly when the food came out on trays and plates. “What the hell did you order?” When the full course meal came out and was laid in front of him, the Paladin shook his head, at first unhappy with the amount of food there. Then he shrugged and picked up a serving knife and fork.

“Who wants roast lamb?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree angrily grumbled under her breath at Kalysto’s explanation of the brand. She had never wanted to receive any brands at all, especially after all her father’s stories of Hojo and his habit of branding experiments. Still, there was nothing she could do about it at this point in time. So, she just grumbled under her breath.

When the food came, she glanced at it before she grinned, for she was quiet hungry. Thus,s he nodded in appreciation. “Please hand some over here… And if there are pickled foods, I’d like them… And ice cream.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi carved a piece of lamb off the roast, then began serving it around. He laughed at Desiree’s comment and shook his head. “The Blood Elves of Silvermoon prefer everything to be fresh, you know. However… we have ice-cream. It’s a dessert thing. Eat your meal first.”

Milena screeched with happiness and tucked in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree visibly pouted before she grumbled out, “I really wanted something with pickles, or picked… Hrmph…”

Shaking her head, Desiree began to eat her food. Still, she craved even more food than what she had at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena ate through her food with happiness, seeming to really like it. She chowed into the roasted vegetables also, licking her plate once it was empty. “All done! Want more…” She purred. “Is nummy! I really like this place.. we come here more?”

“NO.” Kalysto hissed.

Rhyderi sighed and served the girl more food. “How are you doing, Nephew?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus was eating at a much more normal pacing, despite the fact that the females at the table were more than happily stuffing their faces. When he was spoken to, he glanced up at Rhyderi before he politely nodded his head.

“It’s good. Want to go home soon though. I miss my kitty.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You miss your kitty? Look around Silvermoon, there are cats all over. You like kitties? There are many here.” He grins. “The Blood Elves like to keep them as pets.” He picked at his own food. “It is nice to be here, but yes… I can imagine you would want to go home.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus pouted at his uncle, not impressed. “Tha not the same, Unca Deri. They not my kitty. I want my kitty!”

Desiree chuckled at her son’s words before she shook her head. “Well, definitely no questions about him being Kalysto’s son.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Indeed.” Rhyderi sighed. “One could argue that Kalysto never matured past 10 years of age. He just grew taller, and hit puberty.” He finished off his food, relaxing back once he was done. “So… the only reason you came here was for a meal? You could have done that anywhere.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Zephyros requested to eat here since you put the idea in his head. That’s why we came here, just to let him see the culture that he stems from. I think it was a worthy endeavor… though I doubt his memories would be too good of this place. Not after what happened,” Desiree grumbled out. “I just see no reason for us to tarry any longer. We’ve seen this city…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded. “Yeah, no offense, but Silvermoon sucks.” Kalysto chowed into a big hunk of meat, munching on it for a few moments before swallowing. “They didn’t even put a glaze on this thing. Even I could cook better than this.” He grabbed another helping of vegetables, although he was nearly full as it was.

Rhyderi sighed at him. “I still think it is a worthwhile endeavor to see the Naa’ru. But we can do that when my Nephew is older. We already have the books. Curiousity will take it’s course as he matures, I’m sure. It happens to us all.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a slow sigh as she heard Rhyderi’s suggestion. So, she looked over at Kalysto before she eyed off Rhyderi again.

~I can tell my son is basically full. Go, do it now. Be quick about it. I’ll keep Kalysto occupied. Anyway, I want my damn ice cream!~ Desiree instructed the Palidin.

She then nudged Kalysto. “Tell them to get some ice cream already. I really want some.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi blinked, looking concerned. *”That wouldn’t be a fast trip… it’s half a day by flight down to the Dark Portal from here, and then a three hour ride across the Hellfire Peninsula by land. You’d probably see him again in another day or two…. so better to stall your husband, or wait until your son is much older.”*

Kalysto nodded his head. “You want ice-cream?” He smirked. “What about the rest of you? I’ll go upstairs and personally steal the entire container.”

Rhyderi made a face. “No way in hell.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed in frustaration, due to the words of both brothers this time. After giving Rhyderi a slow nod, she turned her attention to Kalysto.

~I see. Then yes, wait for some other time. I do not want to tarry here. We’ve already gotten our desired items, we don’t need anything else.. Anyway, there’s churches on Earth.~

With that said to the paladin, Desiree turned her full attention to Kalysto. Frowning at her husband, Desiree snarled out, “We already got in trouble once due to your attempts at thievery. I don’t want a repeat.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto moved to his feet. “Oh tish pish posh.” He grinned. “I am Kalysto from the House of Sol’thenan. They will see me and stare in awe. And then they will say, ‘Here Sir Sol’thenan, sir, take all the ice-cream you want. Would you like nuts and toppings along with that?'”

“Nobody will say that…” Rhyderi mumbled in irritation. “And if they do, I am going to have to take you in for petty larceny.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s antics. “No, absolutely not. I already almost got killed. Just think of your unborn child for now, Kalysto. Let’s just stay low-key. You know… not stealing things.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Fine…” Kalysto was grumpy that nobody was humored by his comments. He sat down and raised his hand, waving over the Innkeeper so he could order Desiree some ice-cream. “Er, while we’re here…” He glanced around the table. “Who else wanted some?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus hmmed in thought before he looked up at his father. Nodding his head, he grinned. “I do. Please. Can I have some? It’s a good flavor, right..?”

Desiree gave Kalysto a content grin as he settled down and stopped talking about stealing ice cream from these elves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi pondered Orpheus’s question. “It’s usually vanilla ice-cream, the kind you are used to seeing. Then they crush whatever fruit happens to be in season and they use it as a topping…” He looked nauseated. “Mostly they use peaches. Or Snow-plum. Or pomegranates.”

Kalysto ordered another couple of servings, then pushed his dinner plate away, stretching. “Who’s going to pay for this anyway?” He loudly burped, grinning.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.