Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a breath of relief as the polearm was finally lowered from her neck. However, there were still weapons trained on her, so she knew that she wasn’t out of the fire yet. Still, she rushed to Kalysto’s side, wanting to feel at least a bit more protected than she had been.

Meanwhile, Orpheus sniffled in his mother’s arms and began to cry.

~Are you certain you have enough authority to convince them not to kill me, Rhdyeri?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto managed a feeble growl at the guards when Desiree hugged him. He put his arms around her and patted her back. “You’ll be fine.” He tried to assure her.

Rhyderi gave Desiree a slight nod of his head as he replied. *”The Blood Knights of Silvermoon have about as much authority here as the guards themselves. If this guard is smart, he’ll back down and listen. If he’s dumb…. this could take a while.”*

The Paladin raised his hand when the polearm was lifted, nodding his head. “Good.” He folded his arms. “I suppose we have to meet with the Regent Lord himself now. So nobody hassles her.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree calmed down a bit as her husband hugged her, feeling more secure now. Still, she kept an eye on all the angry elves that were surrounding her group.

~Well, I’m glad that you have authority around here, Rhyderi. Please… just take us to wherever we need to go to make certain they don’t kill me and my unborn child.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi began negotiating with the guards, his posture very rigid as he began to argue with them. After another few moments, he stepped over to Desiree, motioning for the other guards to back off.

“We’re going to meet with the Regent Lord now.” He stood in front of the family. “This way.” He headed back the way they had come in, heading back into the building.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree mutely nodded at Rhyderi’s words, not wanting to argue anything at all. In fact, she wanted to remain as unnoticed as possible, for she was indeed scared. So, she stepped away from Kalysto so that she could follow after Rhyderi.

~This Regent Lord guy is reasonable, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi placed a hand on Desiree’s shoulder, leading her inside. “Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron is… I don’t know much about him, personally. Others say he is cold. Others, compassionate. Why don’t we visit with him and find out? We shall have to anyway. That much is certain now.”

He stepped into the royal chamber, leading the way. He kneeled before the group of three leaders, his expression firm.

“I require an audience with the Regent Lord of Quel’thalas.” He said finally.

Kalysto was humored. This all seemed very serious, formal and very very silly now. But he didn’t want to make things worse so he held his tongue for now. He was, however, very sure he wanted to make a mockery of it later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I hope that he is the type to be understanding,~ Desiree continued to speak only through telepathy, for she was still wanting to remain low-key to the others around her. So, she just followed after Kalysto, keeping very alert of her surroundings.

Sadly, as the woman followed after the paladin, her illusion faded off due to the wards in the building. Upon noticing this, she moved even closer to Kalysto than she had previously been.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nudged Desiree in the shoulder. “You’ll be OK. Really. Once this shit is done with, then…”

Rhyderi waved a hand to Kalysto, as if shutting him up. It worked. He stepped forward again, approaching the Regent Lord. “This is my brother’s mate.” He waved to Desiree. “As you can see, they have two offspring. Thus, I would like to request the protection of the youths, as well as their mother.” He stood tall, firm. He hoped this would work.

Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’thalas stood there, considering Rhyderi’s commentary. “It was very unsafe to come here. But you knew that already. Before I even question why one of our kind would willingly breed with a human, I must ask why you would risk your lives to come here in the first place. Surely you knew they would have been killed.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree lowered her head, waiting for the solder male to speak and make his decision. When she heard him question their motives for coming to Silvermoon, she decided that it might be best for her to speak her case. So, she softly cleared her throat.

“My son wanted to see where his father came from. There are no places like this city on our home world. So, I felt that it might be worthwhile for him to see this city… And he was hungry.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi nodded his head. “That was the only intention. This human is not even an enemy of our city. Surely even you can analyze her and see that she’s not entirely human.” He frowned. “I would like to request diplomatic immunity for these people. Please.”

The Regent Lord seemed very unhappy. “She must not be seen. At least use the illusion she had on before. The children will be ignored. Nobody has any interest in killing them.” He stepped forward and cast a rather painful mark spell on Desiree, then stepped back again. “The Mages will see this and leave her alone. Now get out.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree flinched as the mark was cast onto her before she clutched the area that was marked. As she did this, she stared at the elf that had cast the spell on her, giving him a good view of her pupils as they contracted into fine slits.

“Fuck! What was that for… Damn… couldn’t I have gotten a warning?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron glared at Desiree like she was trash. “I cast a protective mark on you. Get out before I change my mind.” He snorted, glancing at Kalysto. “Your children are not of pure blood. You bring shame upon your House name by diluting your blood with these creatures. They will be outcasts for their entire lives.”

Kalysto glowered at the Regent Lord, but said nothing, nudging Desiree on the arm as he headed for the exit. *”Use your Orb again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree continued to rub her brand as Kalysto lead her away. While she was very angry at the treatment that she had received, she decided that it was not a good idea for her to pick a fight while she was pregnant. Instead, she moved along with Kalysto before she attempted to activate the orb again. After several attempts, she managed to reestablish her Sin’dorei disguise.

“Shit, that really hurt..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was livid. He contained his rage though, and simply led Desiree away. “Damn stupid idiot.. he needs to burn in felfire.” He hisses, fists clenched. “I’d like to choke him. None of the leaders of this place have been any good… none of them!”

Rhyderi stepped out, sighing. “He was right though. You should have expected that kind of reaction.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“We did… I was trying to be low-key.. If Kalysto hadn’t pulled that stunt back there, they probably wouldn’t have noticed us,” Desiree mumbled out. “Let’s just get some food. It’s done and over with now. So, there’s nothing more for us to do about it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Me??” Kalysto frowned. “The guards would have spotted you a mile away…” He looked at his container of incense, then offered it to Orpheus. “It was worth it. Here, son. Sniff this. You liked it.”

Rhyderi put his hand up to shush them. “If you want to feel safe, we still have a property in our family name.” He glanced at Desiree. “And by extension of marriage, it’s your property too, now. If you want to go to the Sol’thenan residence, you are more than welcome to.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus happily took the pot and began to sniff it, more than happy with the scent of the gift. After a few sniffs, he became very content and sleepy. Despite this behavior, Desiree didn’t notice it because she was still grumpy over the pain of her mark.

“I don’t really feel like going to your old residence,” Desiree grumbled out. “We came here to get food for the children. Let’s do that then go home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Take them there,” Rhyderi said, his voice tone very patient and calm. “Take them there and wait. I will bring food. Unless you want to sit in one of the inns and get funny looks while you dine on whatever happened to be cooking at the time.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed at Rhyderi’s insistence. So, she looked over at her husband for guidance. “It is your call, Kalysto. What do you want to do? Go to your old home or just get something to eat?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I hate my old house. It was a tiny pokey two-bedroom apartment and I don’t know why my brother even kept it…” He narrowed his eyes at the Paladin as he spoke, shrugging. “Seriously, why?”

Rhyderi frowned. “Because it’s the only thing we have left, you know.” He scowled. “Anyway, you’re lucky it was still standing. Some properties didn’t even get that much.”

Kalysto waved his hand, heading down the street towards the nearest inn. “Not going home. Too many bad memories.”

Rhyderi sighed, shaking his head. While he didn’t like Kalysto’s reply, he couldn’t think of a reason to dispute it. “Fine. Let’s go.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded, respecting her husband’s decision. So, she followed after him, soon entering the Inn. Upon sitting down, she set Orpheus down on the chair, which allowed her to finally notice that he seemed a bit out of it. Thus, the young woman gave Kalysto a deep frown.

“What exactly did you give our son?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What did I give him?” Kalysto frowned. “I gave him… exactly what it looks like. It was an incense burner. It had Mana-Thistle in it. Some of the best stuff you can grow. The burners are very common around here. You’ll see them all over.” He scowled. “Heck, some even have a tube with a pipe on the end so you can smoke from them.”

“Those are communal mana-weed smokers, Kalysto…” Rhyderi frowned. He moved over to Orpheus, crouching down to examine him. “Ah. He’s just had a little too much. The boy will be alright. You’ll see.” He tried to take away the incense burner. “Our people used to burn this plant regularly to stave off mana-addiction cravings.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus whined as Rhyderi tried to take the pot away from him, but he didn’t put much of a resistance at all. Thus, it would be rather easy for the older elf to take away the pot from the boy.

“As long as our son will be alright…,” Desiree grumbled out as she watched Rhyderi remove the pot from her son’s grip. “I still don’t understand how you guys can be addicted to anything… You’ve all seemed too prideful for something like that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well… that one is complicated. I am a man of pride and honor, yes. However…” Rhyderi seemed embarrassed by this point. “We all suffered after the loss of the Sunwell. While I absolutely positively refuse to drink Fel-blood,” He shot a vicious glare at Kalysto while he mentioned this, “I still have mana withdrawal symptoms like the rest of my people.”

“I deal with it in a few ways.” He continued. “The more conservative will burn manathistle or bloodthistle, in the exact type of pot you are looking at right now.” The Paladin held the incense pot up for Desiree to see. “And to be honest with you… if your son likes it, perhaps you should take it home with you.” He stiffened his posture, his ears going rigid over his head. “Though under no circumstances will I ever permit stealing.” He tried to hand the pot to Desiree. “I never saw this happen.”

“Phh.” Kalysto smirked. “Desi, I’ve grown both those plants. You’ve seen me turn them into tea, too.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree narrowed her eyes at Rhyderi’s first set of words before she loudly snorted and pointed at his face. “I can definitely tell that you are lying about one part of that statement. I know for a fact that your eyes weren’t always that color, and Kalysto explained to me why his eyes went from blue to green over his lifetime. You have not absolutely, positively refused anything.”

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.