Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat at the kitchen table with a pissed off crappy expression on his face. He listened to the activities around the household, but at that moment he was too cranky to really care what the rest of his family was doing.

He eyed off the area, looking for the housemaid. When he didn’t see her, he went to the refridgerator to take the milk carton out again to drink from.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi was busy helping out Azul with a art project in the living room, seeing as no one else wanted to help out the girl. However, she looked toward the kitchen as she heard the refrigerator open up. So, she boldly called out, “You better not be drinking straight from the carton again, Sephiroth!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled, muttering to himself. “Is that woman a dragon or something… she has exceptional hearing…” He hissesd and shook his head. “No, I was just… reading the Use-By date. I think it’s going bad.”

He snorted and set the carton back in the refridgerator, looking around on the shelves for something to eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi shook her head at Sephiroth’s response before she walked into the kitchen to take the carton from Sephiroth. Shaking her head, she filled a glass with milk for him before she handed it to him.

“The milk is still good for another week. Now, stop drinking from the carton.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “But it’s more convenient.” He took the glass and drank it, then he set it into the sink before moving off for the study. He intended to leave everyone alone for the next few hours and read unless disturbed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna finished her bath after a good hour of soaking. After drying off, she put on a loose fitting robe before she moved onto the bed so that she could read a book herself. For the time being, she didn’t care that Sephiroth was avoiding her, since she still wasn’t too happy with Sephiroth’s earlier statements.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

By the time dinner came around, Sephiroth was hungry again. He took his book to the kitchen table and sat there, patiently awaiting Kalanehi to finish with whatever she had been cooking. He didn’t care what it was, he just knew that it smelled good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi hummed as she set out a home cooked quiche onto the dining room table. After slicing it up so that it could be easily served, she stepped to the doorway so that she could call out to the children and inform everyone that dinner was ready.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul came running when she heard the housemaid call. She sprung up onto the table and stood ontop of it, peering at the stove to try and work out what dinner was. Iris came shortly after, looking more than unhappy as she had a test to study for. Meanwhile, Cancer had heard the calling, but ignored it entirely. She couldn’t get out of her room at that time anyway, for the door was blocked by computer parts.

“We do not walk on the table,” Sephiroth informed Azul. “Get down.”
    “No.” Azul told him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi walked over to Azul’s location before she calmly picked up the girl and set her down in the seat that the blue-skinned girl normally occupied. Then, the woman placed a slice of the quiche down in front of Azul.

“Remember, use your manners like I taught you,” the housekeeper gently reminded Azul.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul pouted initially, then sat in her chair, grumbling. When the food was served however, she picked up a fork and began to tuck in. “Thank you.” She said formally, then began to wolf her food down.

Sephiroth munched through his slice with much more delicacy and co-ordination.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi circled the table a few times as she watched the family eat, making certain that everyone had their share. Once she was certain that everything was in proper order, she moved into the kitchen so that she could clean up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

After dinner was over and done with, Sephiroth retired to the bedroom. Today had been a rather tiring day for him emotionally, and so he just wanted to rest. He didn’t seem to care any more that Jenna was mad at him as he plopped face down on the bed beside her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna momentarily glanced up as she felt Sephiroth’s weight settle down next to her. As she noticed how tired out he looked, she released a soft sigh before she reached out to gently knead her fingers against the top of his scalp. As she massaged his scalp, the sorceress softly hummed to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as Jenna massaged his scalp. The male closed his eyes and enjoyed her soft fingers in his hair, closing his eyes, going still. After a few moments of silence, he turned his head towards her enough so he could look up at her out of the corner of his eye.

“How did you get pregnant again…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna paused in turning a page in the book that she was reading, as well as massaging Sephiroth’s scalp. After giving Sephiroth a momentary glare, Jenna gently whacked to the top of his head, albeit in a loving manner before she returned to her previous activities.

Still, she spoke out softly, “It starts with a bit or rubbing and heated kissing. Then, there is a dip into for entrance and pull in, pull out, so on.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The faintest hint of an irrtated sigh escaped Sephiroth upon hearing Jenna’s explanation. He glared up at her, then turned his head away, not impressed. “I know that,” He grumbled. “Believe me, I know about… what you mentioned.”

He buried his face in his pillow. *”I just didn’t think it would happen again so soon…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Kether is nearly a year old now, Sephiroth… So, I suppose it isn’t that soon,” Jenna attempted to soothe the man’s feelings. After a bit, she closed her book before she moved to properly lie down next to her mate. “If it makes you feel better, I am honored to be the mother of your children, no matter how many we have.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Heh…” Sephiroth smirked faintly. “To be honest we never even planned the first one. All of them appeared along the way.” He turned onto his back and finally sat up. “Though it’s nice to consider that my genes will one day take over the world.”

“I knew I’d be a god some day. I just hadn’t considered the possibility that I could become the progenitor of a new class of a species.” He paused. “Let’s face it – we’re superior to the regular human in every way imaginable.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna chuckled at Sephiroth’s proclimation before she gripped onto his arms so that she could pull him back down to her level. As she pulled him down, she moved to wrap her arms about his chest.

“I don’t know if that qualifies you as a god, Seph. Perhaps a King, but there’s nothing godly about that… Also, our genes will be diluted past our immediate offspring. Unless you want them to start participating in incest.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled and shook his head. “I don’t think it will work quite like that. If you have ever read anything about evolution, the superior deviation of the species will eventually rise up and dominate over the inferior. Even if our offspring were to breed with regular humans, I am sure they would still carry certain traits.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth before she slowly shook her head. “Sephiroth… consider those on Earth that were known as mages, wizards, and witches. Basically, all of them, if they had the proper tools, would be able to trace their lines back to dragons who mated with humans. Humans with purely human histories have absolutely no skill in magic. Still, that “race” is not pure nor a race at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Tch…” Sephiroth grumbled. “My genes would still mean superiority. And because of the viral nature of Jenova cells, they are likely to become symbiotic eventually. Weaker humans just die when injected with them, don’t forget.”

He muttered. “I am beginning to sound like my father.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, now, we don’t want that, Seph. We don’t want that at all,” Jenna purred out to her mate as she covered his lips with hers. “I much prefer my Sephiroth sounding like a blood-thirsty, egomaniac killer.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled in irritation, but shrugged at her. “I’m not always like that. Silence before….” He stopped. “I don’t want to get you angry again.” He rolled onto his side, facing her, then closed his eyes.

“One day we’re going to need to do something about this children-production issue.”

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.