Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed, nodding. He knew better than to take this much further. “I’ll buy you a few books and we can go from there.” He briefly let go of Milena’s hand to tickle Orpheus’s belly. “Oh, you’re hungry, are you?” He grinned with amusement. “We can go get some food.” He reached down to grasp Milena’s hand again.

“So what do you guys want to eat?” He eyed off Milena, almost seeming surprised as she began to wiggle.

“Want steak!” She suddenly announced, pointing at the Tauren. “Steak!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus lowered his head before he mumbled out, “Just want silverware. No wanna eat with hands again. It’s yucky. Still feel icky from last night. Icky, icky.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi nodded. “Man, we should go find your parents and go to Silvermoon then,” He shook his head, beginning to lead them back the way he came. “They at least have cutlery. And plates… and a table….”

He headed through the curved path, frowning. He wasn’t quite sure where to meet up with the others.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus tilted his head in thought before he nodded his head. “Daddy talk about Silvermoon all the time. Want to see Silvermoon. Supposed to be really, really pretty.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Does he… talk about it in a good way? Or a bad way? I belong to the Order of the Blood Knights there. While I haven’t been home for a number of years, you can still see the place where we grew up. The apartment is still standing.” He grinned. “I actually lived in it for a period of time. It still belongs to anyone with our last name, so… you can stay there any time you want.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Ummm…,” Orpheus bit his lip as he considered what his father had said about Silvermoon before. “He says… lots of mirrors that make it really, really beautiful.” The boy triumphantly nodded as he remembered that bit.

Meanwhile, Desiree grinned as she spotted her children and Rhyderi in the distance. While she did enjoy the alone time with her husband, she did miss her children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi made a short snorting sound. He wasn’t sure whether to be humored or annoyed by the news of his brother’s opinion. He shook his head and kept wandering, very pleased with his luck to spot Desiree nearby. He nodded at her, then moved towards her.

“We’re back.” He stated. “We have a bit more of a definitive answer. Orpheus liked the look of the Priest’s healing abilities. So I suggest buying a few books and letting him read through them when he gets bigger.” His voice dropped down to a low mumble. “I also suggest getting him a few Paladin books, and…”

Kalysto was quick to cut him off. “NO.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed at Kalysto’s quick response before she glanced into Rhyderi’s eyes. ~Go and quickly get whatever books you think my son may want or need. I’ll keep my husband and the children occuppied. Just be quick about it, ok?~

As Desiree gave Rhyderi secret instructions, she knelt down to hug her son, who was more than happy to take the attention. “So, you had a fun time, huh?”

Orpheus pinned his ears back before he shook his head. “Strange creatures with fur and pointy teeth and scary voices..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi nodded. He gave Desiree a quick formal salute and moved off back down the pathway. Meanwhile, Kalysto narrowed his eyes. He has seen his brother’s gesture, and knew something was up. He eyed off his mate, ears rigid ontop of his head as he made a huffy sound at her.

“OK, spit it out,” He grunted. “What did you say to him.” He crouched down to pick up Milena, gently poking her nose. “Geez. All this attention on him and we still need to work out what to do with you.”

Milena giggled. “Feed me?” She wiggled her ears, glancing at Orpheus. “Strange creature with pointy teeth? I not see the teeth. Maybe fur…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus loudly proclaimed, “Green short guy had pointy teeth! An’ red eyes. He scary looking! Unda Deri didn’t like him.”

Meanwhile, Desiree gave Kalysto an innocent hum. “Spit what out? I didn’t say anything to worry about to him. I just told him that if he wanted to speak to that female cow thing, he could.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto gritted his teeth. However, he could think of nothing wrong with Desiree’s statement so he didn’t say much about it. “Alright…” He sighed. “So what now? Are we going back home?” He eyed off his children. “They keep mentioning food. Maybe we should hit up one of the stands around here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus responded before his mother had a chance. “Unca Deri said we can eat at Silvermoon. Say there silverware there. Want to go. Can we go? I’m hungry! Want to go!”

Desiree then chuckled at her son’s assertiveness. “Well, I think that solves that, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Silvermoon…?” Kalysto crinkled his nose in disgust. “Nobody in their right mind would want to go there… damn place is full of…” He stopped himself before he finished his sentence.

Rhyderi returned, holding four books under one arm. He stood nearby the family group, then glanced off to one side. “That didn’t take long.” He said the only thing he could think of that had come to mind. “Shall we go now?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“If the children want to go there, Kalysto, we should be accomidating. Don’t you want your son to know where you came from? Hm?” Desiree countered her husband.

As Rhyderi returned to her group, she nodded at him before she glanced around. “So… how do we get to this Silvermoon?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto hissed. “How do you get to Silvermoon? You don’t.”

Rhyderi ignored him. “You have a few ways to get there. You can take the Zepplins… and then there is an Orb of Translocation hidden in the Undercity. Alternatively, you can look for a Mage, who can make a Portal there for you.” He eyed off the area. “Ah, there’s one now. It’s one of those Goblins, but…” He abruptly shoved the books at Desiree, then ran over to the Mage to talk to them.

After some brief words with the Goblin, Rhyderi looked flustered. He fumbled through his pockets, looking for some money, handing it over. The Goblin cackled with glee at receiving the payment, and then he made the portal right in front of himself.

Rhyderi waved the group over towards it. “Here,” he frowned. “Quickly, before it dissipates and I have to pay for it again…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned in discomfort as she tried to balance both the books and her son in her hands. Despite the difficulty, she did not complain. Instead, she just paitently waited for Rhyderi to finish his negotiations with the goblin.

Once the elf waved them over, she nudged Kalysto in order to get him moving toward the portal. “Do it for your children, Kalysto.”

Soon after, she moved through the portal and reappeared in an elegant room with red carpeting. “Well, this is definitely different.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto looked very annoyed. “I don’t even wanna go… don’t make me.” He said, defiance in his voice. However, when Desiree’s statement about doing it for his children came up, he sighed and decided to step through anyway.

He stumbled out into the Magister’s training room, immediately glaring at his surroundings. However, his anger was more or less immediately sated by the strong scent of mana-thistle that was burning nearby in an incense pot.

“Yep, this is it…” He sighed. “We’re here.” He attempted to grin at Milena. “Do you like it?

Milena had no comment and just rested her head on her father’s shoulder, finding herself shy in the new unfamiliar surroundings.

Rhyderi simply headed for the exit, not seeming to like where he was very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree set Orpheus down after she saw that Kalysto and the others had safely made it through the portal. Upon being released by his mother, Orpheus sniffed the air before he hummed with content.

“Daddy? What that? It smell good. I like it,” the boy commented on the mana-thistle, though he remained close to his mother.

Meanwhile, Desiree noticed that Rhyderi was leaving, she she reached down to take her son’s hand before she began to follow after the paladin.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That, my son,” Kalysto purred out his reply as he set Milena down on her feet. “Is the scent of heaven. So you like it, huh? One second. Kids, get ready to follow me, OK?”

The Warlock eyed off the Mages in the area, noting they were all busy. He sneaked over to the table where the incense pot was and very gently grasped onto it, abruptly running out of the Magister’s quarters once it was in his hands.

“What…” Rhyderi frowned as he watched his brother zip past him. He was confused until he caught the scent of the mana-thistle incense pot, and his expression turned to anger. “Kalysto! What are you doing!?”

Milena darted off after her father, not wanting to be left with the unfamiliar people.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree paused as she noticed that her husband wasn’t following. In general, she’s learned that if he wasn’t following, bad things would happen. Sadly, she wasn’t wrong this time. Upon turning around, the young woman witnessed her husband nick the incense from the holder before he dashed off.

Thus, Desiree groaned and rolled her eyes. However, she didn’t bring attention to her husband’s actions. She didn’t want him to get into trouble, so she just tugged on her son’s hand and lead him out of the building.

“Let’s just find something to eat before my husband does something… he might regret.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Stealing is against the Laws of Silvermoon!!” Rhyderi hollered at his brother as he chased him out of the building and past the guards. “I’m a Blood Knight, you know! Have you forgotten that? I should be hauling your butt off for punishment!”

Kalysto just smirked with glee at his actions, dashing down into the dark alleyway where the Warlock trainers were. He figured his brother was going to be slower at running than him with all the armor on. His assumption was right, for he quickly dissapeared into the building in Murder Row.

Milena cringed in fear, staying near her mother. “I don’t like this place…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced down at Milena before attempting a reassuring grin. “It’s not too bad. Your father is just being an idiot. Of course, he’s always an idiot, now isn’t he?”

Chuckling at her own joke, Desiree continued down the ramp, hoping to slip by unnoticed. However, she stopped dead in her tracks as she felt the tip of a polearm on her throat.

~Kalysto!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stopped. He knew when Desiree was angry with him, and that telepathic signal was not angry. He peered his head out of the building archway and glanced up towards her. He came running back, looking very concerned.

“Oh fel…”

He ran back towards the guards, his expression turning dark. As he approached the guard in question, he reached forwards to try and pry the tip of the polearm away. “If you value your existance… don’t.” He set his other hand on fire, mostly as a warning.

“Mommy!!” Milena began to cry. She did not approach however, as she was frightened of the sheer multitude of guards nearby the first one.

Rhyderi stopped when he heard Milena’s cry. He turned around and ran back the way he had come, approaching Kalysto, Desiree, and the guard. He folded his arms across his chest, looking very stern and intimidating.

“This situation is best handled without the use of weapons.” He narrowed his eyes. “Or fire.” He glared at his brother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree was standing very still, not wanting to invoke the anger of the guards and mages that were now surrounding her. Instead, she kept her eyes trained on the blade that was near her throat, hoping that none of them would try to slash open her throat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi continued to stand there, his expression very firm and serious. He glowered at the guard when the polearm was not retracted, and then he began to tap his foot on the ground.

“Put it down.” He said, his voice still calm. For now. “By request of myself, Master Blood Knight Rhyderi Sol’thenan, I would like to formally request diplomatic immunity for this one. Now put your weapon down before I have you investigated for possible treason.”

Kalysto blinked. “Seriously? That’s your whole title?” He began to laugh.

“Not NOW, please.” Rhyderi hissed.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.