Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned with concern as she watched her son enthusastically drink the mana potion. She hadn’t seen him go after anything with that sort of vigor before. So, she wasn’t certain what to make out of it. However, she didn’t say anything, for she noticed that Kalysto wasn’t concerned about the behavior at all.

Meanwhile, Orpheus slowly nodded his head before he grinned up at his father. “Yay, like daddy’s tea!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Maybe I’ll put some of that in it next time.” Kalysto grinned. “Mana potions are really easy to make.” He reached into the bag Rhyderi had brought over and paid for the goods, stepping out again. “Ok, we’re done there.” He eyed off the books in his bag, grinning like a kid at Christmas-time.

Rhyderi sighed. “Alright, so what now?”

Kalysto glanced at Desiree as if she had any ideas.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree knelt down to pick up Orpheus once more, not wanting him to be wandering around in the streets of this city. Luckily, the boy was content to sip on his mana potion, so he gave her no problems. Thus, she was able to follow after Kalysto without a problem.

“Hm?” Desiree blinked as she realized that she had the center of attention. She then helplessly shrugged. “I don’t know… I guess you can check on your warlock stuff… maybe? See if there’s new dress designs… Or go home. I don’t really know.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto visibly bristled. “Warlock dresses… very funny!” He hissed. “It’s a goddamn robe. ROBE.” He stomped a foot. “Robe!”

Rhyderi chuckled at him. “Oh don’t go into a tantrum.” He shakes his head. “But yeah, go there I guess. I can take everyone around the place or something. Unless they wanted to follow you…”

Milena silently played with her Healing potion, having fun with watching the liquid move around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes before she chuckled at Kalysto. “Oh, those were two different thoughts, Kalysto. You’re a warlock, and you’re also a dress-maker and tailor. Hence, you can check up on both things. Now, settle down.”

Desiree then hummed as she looked over at Rhyderi. “Millena wanted you to show her around. Perhaps you can take the children while I go with my husband. Is that ok with you?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Holy Warrior of The Light, turned babysitter.” Rhyderi hummed. He folded his arms momentarily, but he was nonetheless amused. “It’s fine. I offered anyway.” He stepped back, crouching down to meet the eye level of Kalysto’s offspring. “Want to look around, kids?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree set down Orpheus in front of Rhyderi so that the elf could take him. Then, she moved away to Kalysto’s side so that she could nudge him away. “Now, why don’t you show me your dark, deep chasms of despair where you train. You seem to enjoy boasting about how dank the place is.”

Meanwhile, Orpheus stared back at his mother for a second before he ran over to Rhyderi and hugged onto his leg. “Mmm… keep safe while look around. Right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto smirked. “Oh you mean The Drag?” He nodded, seeming happy. “Maybe we can even go and meet the guy who picked me out for being gifted in the art of Demons. He’s not very nice though, I’ll warn you now.”

Rhyderi nodded his head at Orpheus. “Come on.” He reached out to take the child’s hand in his, reaching for Milena’s as well. “You guys can see some of the better stuff around.” And with that, he began leading them away, heading for the Valley of Wisdom.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a sly grin before she leaned in to kiss him. As she gave him the brief kiss, she brushed her hand against his cheek.

“I’m certain that anything you have to show me here will be very interesting. And I am not afraid of any grumpy, emotional warlocks,” Desiree winked at her husband as she finished saying this. Then, she gripped onto his hand and tugged him in order to get him to start leading her away.

Meanwhile, Orpheus kept very close to Rhyderi as he lead him through the city. However, the boy stopped as he spotted a priest giving out buffs. Tilting his head in interest, the young half-elf stared at the goblin priest with interest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi stared at the Priest. He was baffled – he didn’t know that the Goblins he had seen hanging around places like Booty Bay and Ratchet had managed to learn the noble Path of the Light.

“Bala’dash, Priest.” He grinned at the Priest, and stepped over to bow formally to the short creature. “How do you fare today? Maybe you might like to give this one tips on how you joined with the Light?”

Kalysto jumped, startled. He grasped Desiree’s hand and began to pull her along, heading for the Drag. The instant drop in temperature and light was familiar to the Warlock, but may have made the place feel strange to someone who was unfamiliar. He stepped through the area, immediately headed for the Warlock trainer tents.

“Stay kinda close. The Rogues love to pickpocket.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The priest looked up at Rhyderi for a brief moment before he very clearly began to explain to him the various prices for his services. He didn’t seem too concerned about Rhyderi’s inquiry about how he got into the priesthood. He just wanted to get his business laid down first and foremost.

Desiree shivered a bit as she noticed the drop in temperature. However, she didn’t complain, for it was not unbearable. Still, upon hearing Kalysto’s advice, Desiree nodded before she inched a bit closer to him.

“Thank you for the warning. Not that I have anything of value on me…” Desiree frowned in thought. ~Though I wouldn’t want them to steal that orb from me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto wandered into the Warlock Trainer tent, almost pleased to see faces he knew. He waved a hand and picked at a book on the shelf, going through some of the old Tomes on the top of the bookcase.

“Boring. Boring.” He hummed. “Know it… lame.” He flicked pages. “I did this when I was 12.” He snapped the book shut, and then began to sort through some others.

Rhyderi sighed. “Please don’t tell me that you are perverting the Light. I would hate to have to drag you to A’dal in Shattrath!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Time is money, friend!” the goblin yelled out at Rhyderi. “If you aren’t going to pay for my services, scram. I have customers to attend to. Move it! Move it!”

Despite the goblin’s attitude toward his uncle, Orpheus was still very curious about the magics that he was using. They looked very interesting and he wanted to learn move about it. So, he tugged on Rhyderi’s arm. “How can I learn to do tha stuff?”

Desiree stayed as close to Kalysto as she could manage, not wanting to get separated from him at all. When he began to poke about the bookshelf, she edged in to glance at the few books, for she never really got to learn much on warlockry, yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not going to pay for something I can already do for free!” Rhyderi yelped at the short Priest. “You should be outcasted for what you’re doing! Don’t pervert the Light for your own monetary gain!” He grabbed Orpheus and Milena’s hands, briskly moving them on before he lost his temper completely. He didn’t want to be kicked out of Orgrimmar for harming another. And he certainly had no intention of drawing attention to Kalysto’s offspring.

“Disgusting…” He hissed. “Don’t be like that one, Orpheus. Don’t ever consider it.”

Kalysto grabbed a book he hadn’t seen yet and began reading. “You wanna read some? Do you want Warlockery for beginners, or intermediate?” He reached for the gold coin sack on his belt. “I could buy the whole set… but I don’t think Orphy wants to take this path.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I know that Orpheus isn’t interested in this magic, Kalysto, but you should know that I’ve been trying to learn it. I already have a felhunter, as you know,” Desiree reminded Kalysto. “You just haven’t really encouraged me into delving too far into the craft… I wouldn’t mind having more books around, but it will not be the end of the world if I don’t. I do have a brilliant warlock to turn to at any point, after all.”

Dimitri hummed and nodded at his uncle’s warnings, even though he didn’t fully understand what had occurred to get his uncle angry. After a bit, he blurted out, “So, can’t learn how to cast magic like that?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled. “Oh come on, don’t flatter me. Isn’t it supposed to be me flattering you? I have to work harder to get into your pants afterall. You don’t need to flatter me. Just push me onto the floor and pinch me.” He grinned. “But yeah. Books.” He began snatching them off the shelves. “All of them? Do you want them all or what?”

“Hrmph…” Rhyderi glared back at the Priest. “Don’t use the Light like that. It’s wrong.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sheepishly grinned at her husband’s remarks before she leaned in to lick the edge of his right ear.

“Now, that isn’t quite true. I need to keep your ego up quite high or you’ll start crying all the time. If I let you get miserable with insecurity, you might go try to find some other person to perk you up. And I don’t want that,” she whispered into his ear.

She then glanced at the books. “Take as many as you think are needed. You know my skill level, and you also know your own skill level. So, just make your own judgment calls, my dark lord. Or… just buy out this entire stock. Either way.”

Orpheus frowned at his uncle’s words. “Oh… No can learn that magic? It bad?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m… going to cry? I’m not insecure.” Kalysto pouted, huffing. Though, he happily accepted her affections, grinning not too long after. “I’m just going to grab all the books for archive purposes….” He snatched the rest of the books up, collecting a pile of them. “There.” He fumbled through his pockets and looked for the right amount of coinage.

“You can’t pervert the Light like that.” Rhyderi frowned. “Come on.” He headed for the gathering of Sunwalkers in the Valley of Wisdom, raising his brows as he saw the Tauren Paladins and Priests. “Um… maybe we should investigate this.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree smirked at Kalysto as he pouted at her. “Of course you’re not. That’s because I keep you feeling like the greatest warlock around. Not that I disagree with the sentiments anyway. So, you shouldn’t feel insecure at all.”

Dimitri mumbled, “I wanted to learn how to cast those spells… looked nice.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You want to learn how to cast which spells?” Rhyderi eyed off the Sunwalkers and stepped over to them. “Excuse me. Could you look over this little one for me and see where his talents lie? I want to take him up in my arms and guide him towards the Light. But I am unsure which path is right for him.”

He glanced down at Orpheus. “Then again… you can also choose.”

“I don’t feel insecure.” Kalysto puffed out his chest. “And I got your books for you. You can learn from scratch and go from there. Pick up where you feel comfortable.” He nodded. “I think we’re done, yes?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared up at the tauren that Rhyderi was trying to hand him off toward. He then whined before he scampered over to hide behind Rhyderi. This creature was strange and he was still scared. Still, he pointed back at the priest that they had passed.

“Been saying want to learn spell that he be doing..”

“Well then, I’m doing my job, now aren’t I?” Desiree grinned at her husband before she nodded at him. “Yea, I suppose that’s it. Unless you wanted to look around at other things. The only other thing that you can possibly look into that I know of is your dress making stuff. However, I can’t imagine that there’s anything new there…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi crouched down to pick the youngster up, cradling him in his arms. He gently nuzzled Orpheus’s cheek with his nose, then gently stepped forwards towards the Sunwalkers. “If you’re not OK with doing this right now, we can come back when you’re older…” He gently chuckled. “You just want to learn the healing spell? Well…”

He stepped forwards, eyeing off the Priest and the Paladin Trainers. “Which one of them do you think could teach it to you?”

Kalysto shook his head. “I think we’re done then. I can’t see us needing anything else from here. Hmm. I don’t need to learn more tailoring things… I’m learning my own crafts now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus released another whine as his uncle nuzzled his cheek, for he did like the action. Still, he wasn’t a brave elf child at all, so he didn’t suddenly become courageous because of it. Instead, he glanced at the turens then back at the goblin before whining.

“All scary… But like what those types are doing.” As he finished speaking, he pointed at another priest, this one a blood elf.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi eyed off the Priest, slowly nodding his head. “Ah, I see. That kind of makes sense. Maybe you’re just intimidated, because it’s noisy around here.” He sighed, not wanting to overwhelm the youngster. “If you felt safer, would you be happier to ponder this?” He continued to hold onto Orpheus, figuring his familiarity would make the boy feel secure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus softly whimpered at his undle’s words before he slowly nodded. “Ok… Maybe can read books? Hafta learn from strange people? Why? I’m hungry..”

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.