Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled as he stepped out again.

Milena sat with her ‘mother’, waggling her feet. “Can I go too? I wanna look around…” She sat on the edge of the bed and began to bounce, impatient. “Why can’t Uncle ‘Deri just take us? Daddy’s so boring.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned in good humor at her daughter’s words and attitude. After reaching over to pat the top of Milena’s head, Desiree looked up at her brother-in-law.

“I don’t know. That is up to him. If he wants to give you a tour, I see no reason why he can’t.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t mind. It’s still really early though. A lot of the lazier Orcs don’t open for business until a bit later in the day.” He hummed in thought. “If you just want to look around, though.. surely there’s no harm in that.”

Kalysto returned to the inn, looking quite pleased with himself. “I’m ready. Let’s go blow something up.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Blow something up?” Desiree repeated Kalysto’s proclamation before she frowned at him. “I certainly hope that you’re not being serious. With myself and the children in possible danger, I’d much like to stay low-key.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto began to whine like a little kid. “But I want to show them how awesome Alchemy can be. You can do everything with it. Everything from Health Regeneration, to Mana Regeneration, curing stomach aches, sleep inducing, energy inducing, just about anything you can think of.” He grinned. “I can even turn rubbish into much more valuable things.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s whining. After releasing a tired sigh, she rubbed her forehead. “Alright, alright. You can blow up that sort of stuff. But do remember to keep low-key anyway. We don’t want more attention than necessary. Ok?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh it won’t draw attention! Shit blows up in Orgrimmar every day.” Kalysto beamed with glee, seeming very happy to have something to blow up. He headed out the door, waving back to his children. “Come on, kids. Let’s go put some incendiary potions in the corpses of wild boars. Or something.”

Rhyderi furrowed his brows as if he was in considerable pain watching his brother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned at Kalysto as she reached down to pick up Orpheus, who promptly hugged onto her as he was carried. From there, she headed off to follow after Kalysto. As she stepped out of the inn, the young woman yelped in surprise as a large stone drake landed in front of her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto yelped also as the Stone Drake landed in front of her. “What the hell?!” He hissed. “What is this? Shoo!” He tried to wave it off and away, growling, suddenly feeling protective, mostly due to the fact that his family was nearby.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree breathed a sigh of relief as the dragon and its rider waltzed away. Shaking her head, she moved closer to Kalysto before she reached over to grasp onto his right hand.

“What was that? How can that possibly fly? That just… doesn’t look possible.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It gets me…” Kalysto frowned. “I’ve never seen that before. You’re right… it doesn’t look possible. But then again, who can say what flies and what can’t? I ride around on a drake made out of Nether energies.”

He breathed a sigh of relief, then began to wander through the city. “Come on, follow me. I know the way.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree hummed at Kalysto’s words, not really having anything to argue against them. Instead, she simply moved to follow after him, for she didn’t want to get separated from him in this city. Thus, she stayed extremely close to him as he lead her to the alchemy store.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made his way down the path to the store, seeming intruiged by the amount of building going on in the city. He wa surprised by the changes that had occured. He was so distracted by some scaffolding that a Tauren on a Kodo nearly ran into him – he only saw it at the last moment in his peripheral vision and promptly skittered out of the way.

“Watch where you’re going!” He yelled. “Phhh… idiots not watching where they’re going…”

When he found the store, he stepped inside. He was rather quick to look around, almost seeming jealous at the selection of things in the store. “Yeah we could definitely utilize the space in my store a bit better.” He grumbled. After a few moments, he had snatched some books from the shelves and was busy reading through them. He fumbled through his pockets for change, only finding the Gil coins from Desiree’s world.

“Ah damn it.” He hissed. “We need to stop by the bank.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stepped into the shop and looked around, impressed by the set-ups. As Kalysto mentioned his own shop, she nodded in agreement. “Yea, I suppose this place does a few things better, but your store has your own flare to it. Nothing can beat that.”

The young woman then sighed as she realized that Kalysto didn’t have the money he needed. So, she glanced over at Rhyderi. “Can you loan him some money?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi pinned his ears back low on his head. He made a low grumbling noise, saying several unbecoming things under his breath in Thalassian. “Fine.” He said finally. “Wait here. All of you.” He pointed at Kalysto, glaring at him. “You owe me big.”

Kalysto grinned victoriously as he watched Rhyderi leave the shop. “Isn’t he so noble and generous. My charming brother.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a humored chuckle at Kalysto before she nudged him. “Be more gracious than that, Kalysto! He’s doing you a favor.”

Meanwhile, Orpheus had his ears perked straight up on the top of his head as he looked about the shop. He was curious, but there were more of those strange skinless things in the store. So, he didn’t want to get out of his mother’s grasp.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled at his son’s shyness. “Hey, it’s OK. We’re safe.”

He grinned as he stepped over to one of the Orcs helping to run the place. “Hey, Yelmak. It’s me,” He grinned with happiness as he pointed to himself. “Remember me? The stupid short elf kid with the troll who broke your stuff?” He picked up a couple of books, showing them to the Orc. “These are new. What else have you got for me?”

Meanwhile, Rhyderi returned with a large sack of gold pieces. He looked very annoyed and unapproachable. Though a large part of that was to deter others nearby, because he didn’t want to be mugged for the money he was carrying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus glanced at his father with wide eyes, not fully believing him. However, he slowly nodded his head before he mumbled out, “Okay… Safe…”

The boy then turned his attention to the orc that his father was addressing before he blurted out. “You haf green skin!”

Desiree groaned at her son before she poked his nose. “That’s not a polite thing to say.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The Orcen Alchemist Teacher Yelmik eyed off Kalysto’s son before laughing at his statement. “And you have long ears.” He gave the youth a fangy grin. “So what?”

Kalysto sighed at Orpheus. “Uncle Zulmire has blue skin, Orphy. So does Aunty Arte.” He shook his head. “Um, here.” He reached over to take a Minor Healing Potion off the shelf, handing it to Orpheus to look at, hoping it would serve as a distraction. He grabbed a Mana potion and handed that one to Milena. “Don’t drop it.” He instructed them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus frowned at the statement that was returned to him. Self-consciously, the boy tilted his ears down a bit. “My ears not tha’ long… Mmmm..”

The boy then tilted his head as his father handed him the potion. Intrigued by it’s color, he grasped onto it before he shook it around a bit. “What this, daddy?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled at his son. “You said you liked to heal stuff, so I gave you a Healing Potion. It’s to make things better. You drink it and you feel better. Or you give it to other people.” He poked at the cap. “If you get injured, you can also pour it onto a wound.”

Rhyderi jingled the bag of gold before handing it over to Kalysto. “Take this… I just saw a Tauren use a Holy magic spell and…” he quickly ran out of the shop as curiousity had gotten the better of him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared at the potion again with new interest. “Oh. It make pain go away? Yay…”

Still, despite the boy’s interest, his attention was soon drawn toward the mana drink. His ears perked up as he sensed the energy inside it and he released a faint whine, for he wanted some.

Meanwhile, Desiree didn’t seem to pay much attention to her son at all. Instead, she stared as Rhyderi ran off. “Huh? What’s so special about a.. Tauren?… using holy energy?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Tauren using Holy energy?” Kalysto began to laugh. “Holy cow!” He snickered for a few moments at his own joke, then grabbed another Mana potion off the shelf to give to Orpheus. Just so Milena wouldn’t feel left out or get angry, he picked up a Healing potion to give to her.

“Now you have one of each.” He grunted. “Don’t fight.”

Milena chirped at Orpheus, then set her healing potion on the ground. She pulled the cork off the mana potion, then handed it to her brother.

“Um…” Kalysto frowned. “You’re not supposed to do that in the shop.” He shot the shopkeeper a happy grin. “I’ll pay for that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus broadly grinned as he was handed the mana potion by his father. So, he tried to get it open, but he wasn’t coordinated enough to get it done. Once he saw that his sister got one open, he reached for it and began to wiggle in his mother’s grip.

The wiggling brought Desiree’s attention back to her son. After looking down at him, she figured that he wanted down, so she gently set him onto the ground. “Stay nearby, Zephyros. Your father is probably nearly done with his shopping, and we don’t want to loose you.”

Orpheus nodded his head before he moved to his sister so that he could take the mana drink and down it, for he really wanted the energy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto scowled. “Listen to your mother. You’re the most valuable things in the shop to me. Don’t run off.” He continued to move around the shop, grabbing things he thought he might like or find useful. When he was done, he had nearly an entire bag of ingredients, seeds, and three large books that would take him months to get through.

“Drink it but don’t take too much.” Kalysto hummed. “If you like it, I can make you some cool Mana-tea when we get back to the inn. It makes you feel a lot better. Mother used to make it for your Uncle Rhyderi and I.”

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.